It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you live in calif. you will die tomorrow(July 8, 2008)!! Save yourself!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Im in cali right now and its 12:00 on the spot... haha nothing happened.. we arent dead!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Oi, I get alrge amount of calls at work from the Cali area.
"Hey, there's a freak wave coming towards my house and all, but i can't get a connection with my modem, could you help me out, man?'
"Sure dude, lemme just che... wait, what?"

If anyone calls in to their ISP tomorrow, please, please do this. You'll make my day.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   

This has got to be the biggest hokiepokie voodoo ever...........what planet did you come from? I wish you a good flight back to Mars, or did you say Pluto??? either way, we all wish you well on your trip back!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Seriously, I saw this in a vision too!

A surfer in mission bay spills his surf board wax, which causes a girl on roller blades to go careening down the boardwalk where she finally falls by a street, she breaks her leg and an ambulance is summoned, the ambulence blocks traffic which backs traffic up to where hwy 8 and 5 meet just east of the beach, as this happens during rush hour tomorrow the traffic gets backed up on the five all the way to the Nuclear power plant and the marine base between San Diego and LA. There sitting in traffic in 99 degree heat an irrate trucker drives off the side of the road in frustration and looses control of his vehicle which collides with the southern most reactor, thinking this is a terrorist attack the Marines scramble every body up and the remaining fleet is told to head out to sea which is taken by a nearby russian missile sub (which happens to be in the area and experiencing a communication problems as a mobilization of the US fleet), the Commander decides to act and launches a missile into San Diego harbor and nukes the city in the process.

WW3 is averted by cool heads but not before San Deigo goes up in a mushroom cloud and the reactor that was damaged suffers a melt down in the chaos forcing the evacuation of LA

The oddest thing about the event is a single photo which will be revealed weeks later of Shamoo 3 swiming away from the burning city taken by a fisherman and the whale appears to have a great big smile on his face, conspiracy theorists on the net come to believe that an '___' like fungus on the sardines the Whale was being fed caused him to have an intense psychadelic experience during which time he came to realize how miserable it was to be in confinement and used Telepathic projection to Cause the Surfer to spill his baord wax setting into motion the chain of events leading to the explosion in San Deigo and his immeadiate release by his captors so he wouldn't die from the radiation.

Shamoo 3 is seen only once more in history after this event in the waters off Tampa Bay Florida just days prior to the massive Dolphin escape of 2014, but that is a story for another day.

LOL and if you believe this, go ahead and believe the whole thread

[edit on 8-7-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Dang I live in San Diego, the only city they specifically pointed out. Good thing this persons theory is crazy as a soup sandwich. I won't lose any sleep over this.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

That's awesome! You sure know the area. Is that nuclear plant the one that looks like a pair of boobs?
I had a vision too and in it I'm riding off on Shamu 3 into the sunset.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to

Amen to that!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
reply to post by mopusvindictus

That's awesome! You sure know the area. Is that nuclear plant the one that looks like a pair of boobs?
I had a vision too and in it I'm riding off on Shamu 3 into the sunset.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Sheeper]

Dude lol, they totally do like Boobs... I think it's to get you Horney on the way to LA. Nuke plant was sponsored by Hooters I think

Here's the cause. oh noes every body better start movin...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I'll have a report tomorrow. I'm in the south bay, very close to the power plant. I hope FEMA is ready for us. if I don't come back tomorrow I was smashed in the head by large bricks. may god bless us.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

America Is the new Babylon. all the great riches have come to rot. the land of gold and silver.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
A couple years back at another large forum like this, someone was claiming via a site that major cities in Cali would be hit my nuclear weapons.
Annndddd.... nothing happened that day.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Xabora]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
So is well and truly "tomorrow". Is anyone in Cali dead? Speak up please, my necrophone battery needs charging.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Nothing yet in San Diego. Will keep you all updated shall anything come up.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Belthermar

are you saying that the "BOOK OF MUPPETS" ACTUALLY PREDICTED 9/11? did george bush direct that episode?
i heard this was actually going to happen in manhatten,thats why the muppets attacked it. IT WAS PROPHECY!!!!!!
AND IF CAL DISAPPEARS, WHO HAS THE NUGGERS TO SURF THAT WAVE? good luck arnie, i wanna see you in terminator 4.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Xabora

considering the condition of some of the cities in cal, are you sure?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Well its tomorrow,
And I'm still here
havent died yet. still got 22 hrs to though.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I just wanted to say that It is past midnight in Santa Barbara, and I had to take my cat to the vet.

He was pooing all over me, and they aren't sure he's going to make it. On top of that, the emergency bills are at minimum 1500 dollars.

I just had to pay for a transmission last week, and I don't have the mney, but love my cat.

So thank you, OP, for cursing my cat.

If he is alright by tomorrow at midnight, I will retract my accusation.

Jason, in Sawyers name.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by punkinworks
Well its tomorrow,
And I'm still here
havent died yet. still got 22 hrs to though.

Let me know THE MINUTE YOU DIE

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
I just wanted to say that It is past midnight in Santa Barbara, and I had to take my cat to the vet.

He was pooing all over me, and they aren't sure he's going to make it. On top of that, the emergency bills are at minimum 1500 dollars.

I just had to pay for a transmission last week, and I don't have the mney, but love my cat.

So thank you, OP, for cursing my cat.

If he is alright by tomorrow at midnight, I will retract my accusation.

Jason, in Sawyers name.

Its cali. cant you sue over that?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
well...i'm still alive. so...yeah
still, i mean i could die over the next 22 hours...
ya never know.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join