It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you live in calif. you will die tomorrow(July 8, 2008)!! Save yourself!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
its too hot here in cali to even muster the ambition to cause a huge disaster, human or spiritual.. cant we all just get along.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I was not going to make a reply to this thread because i think it's laughable considering the math the sire uses.

But I just cant believe this thread has reached six pages considering the source posted :p

But hey who knows right......

lol

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
i'm in san diego. i'll let you know how it goes.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
thanks alot!! look forward to talking to you tomorrow then

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2Faced

If you live in calf. you will die tomorrow!! Save yourself!

www.californiajudgment2008.citymax.com

Please study this evidence carefully. The saints of San Diego and surrounding areas in California NEED TO BE WARNED of the MAJOR JUDGMENT coming upon them that will be MUCH WORSE THAN 911. This evidence shows JULY 8, 2008 is hard coded in the Word of God as the next Major Judgment Date that will fulfill scripture just like the attack on the Twin Towers Sept 11, 2001 and Hurricane Katrina fulfilled scripture . It cannot be prayed away and It will not be delayed. Here is a good link for those who want to study the scripture counts along with us.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7-7-2008 by 2Faced]

Yet another silly end of the world prediction

I hope we can just go ahead and close this thread on July 9th, WHEN NOTHING HAPPENS....

I'm so tired of seeing these silly predictions on ATS

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
My retinas will never be the same.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
If the Bible said that California was gonna burn, let's change its name =D.

If the Bible said that the world will be destroyed, lets change "world" to something else

Seriously, words are words, action is power. Words alone can't do crud.

Hey I have a message as well.

"SkepticOverlord said that ATS servers will be thrown into a volcano on 11:11.11 P.M. tomorrow, say goodbye to all of your friends on ATS"

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
If I die tomorrow, I am blaming God.

Couldn't help myself...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

To save the trouble of a warning for one liner, Iwas rolling on the keyboard lmao on that one! Hehehe

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by 2Faced

Omg each post that makes it to the front page of ATS gets more outlandish each time....What are you going to say 2Faced when it doesnt happen,,,,OPPS...maybe when it doesnt happen you will think twice about posting junk like this on a site where we would really like to see credible stuff.

link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you...

This is not a one line post...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I can't wait to come back to this thread tomorrow, when nothing happens, and see what people say. Will the thread just abruptly end?

I predict, that this thread will die tomorrow. An embarrassing death.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Stop expecting stuff like this

You will all be alive in two days and posting as usual.

Time to change the thought pattern.

Eventually, something will happen, but that is LIFE.

Get positive!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Sorry, I am call utter B.S.

I know, let some disaster occur and kill me, not only would that prove your point, but it would certainly show me, eh?

Sorry, I am just sick of the world ends on(insert date/year) threads.

They are NEVER true/correct.

I will post in this thread, assuming it is not trashed, on the 9th and say it was false, as always.

I'm going with Mr.Monsoon here, I live in Cali, so I guess I'll be gone tomorrow then huh??? LOL, I hope to see you all tomorrow and I'll be sure to unpack my surfboard as everyone in California is going to drop off into the ocean tomorrow.. I hope they can swim, because I sure can, but I'm getting ready for the giant wave that is going to be careening off the mountains of this valley, and I'm going to ride it to Hawaii. Then I guess I'll at least be safe for the weekend??? Unless you have another prediction for that state that I need to be aware of.. Guess I'll find out in the morning...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

LOL principia discordia- I actually have that book

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
First of all I would like to point out that it is NOT a news snippet. It's like a page of some raging mad person with a math and color addiction. Also agree with who ever said that this person had to much time on their hands.

The other thing I want to point out is the fact that in the Bible Jesus says nobody knows... so I think we should take that into account.

That and the fact that the numbers don't jive. Tell me, when tomorrow gets here, and nothing happens, then what is gonna be the justification of the person that wasted so much time putting all that together? They will do what they have been doing for 1000's of years and say.. oh, I miss read this number it's actually going to happen on....? The Jehovah Witnesses did the same thing many many times.

It something happens tomorrow, it will have nothing to do with what is or isn't in the bible.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Can someone in California verify if there are any lights in the sky today or tomorrow, that seem to appear before a big earthquake?

No, but I did see a cloud that kind of looked like a giant dung beetle! Uh, or one that kinda looked like a small circle. Hmm. Maybe not.

Anyone ever watch the movie PI? This is the same thing. You can find patterns in anything, and numbers can be used to explain or connect anything. Also, there is a new movie with Nick Cage where his son finds a book of numbers that predicts the past, present, and future destructive events to befall humanity.

I am in California and I don't believe this, but I have an uneasy feeling. Perhaps my spirituality forbids me of making too light of SD's destruction, even if the concept and prophecy are mere side effects of mathematical computations utilized to preach gloom and doom.

It doesn't strike me as the most ethical means to save lives by posting a hard to believe web page either. At least the homeless "End is Near" people make their job a 24/7 affair. Don't see too many of them, these days. Well, here's for hoping SD doesn't implode. I'll be one of the first to find out.

Oh now I remember this feeling I have. I get it every time the History channel or Nature has some special on the hypothetical destruction of Earth, through flood, meteor, volcano, etc., it is the same wierd feeling of my temporal nature, and what would happen if all was BOOM.

Ok, now I can peacefully resign to my fate. Best to all of you if we are wrong, if not well once again color blindness does have a connection to bad prophecy after all!!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Yes.

Ok.

2+2=4 Therefore California will be fine.

Lets see which prediction wins, shall we

Originally posted by whaaa
One day the Lord will have retrebution on all those Californicators, dope smoking hippies and Sodomites.

You just mark my words, little mister!!!

Don't need no web site with a bunch of fancy numbers to know that!!

My two favorite posts in this thread. My family's in Oceanside and i just got done telling them over the phone to keep a weary eye on the horrizon and in the sky the next few days... just in case.. But to be honest i dont think anythings gonna happen.

I'm gonna go act like a dope smoking californian now

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienj
reply to post by 2Faced

Omg each post that makes it to the front page of ATS gets more outlandish each time....What are you going to say 2Faced when it doesnt happen,,,,OPPS...maybe when it doesnt happen you will think twice about posting junk like this on a site where we would really like to see credible stuff.

First of all, I said . "I do not believe in what's been said in the article, but it belongs here on ATS". And judging by the attention it got, it seems I was not far off.

Second, if it doesn't happen, I will only be glad it didn't offcourse. And I would say "darn, another boring day on CNN". Wich brings me to my third point.

Maybe you should lighten up a bit and relax your anal passage. If anything I thought it had more entertainment value, then anything else. Besides, have you taken a look at some of the other posts here? I was pissing myself for the first weeks on ATS! I've learned to filter the BS from the ATS as time went by.

That does not mean, I am not interested in the more serious and credible sounding posts. In fact, that's what I'm here for.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join