It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you live in calif. you will die tomorrow(July 8, 2008)!! Save yourself!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
OK here's my theory on the events of 911.

If you watch the muppets episode 11 yes ELEVEN as in 911, Kermit gets punched by miss piggy and crashes (like a PLANE) into a moneybox (what do you put in a money box ? money hence world trade centre!!!!) This occured exactly 9 (yes 9) minutes and 11 (Thats right i said it ELEVEN) second in (OH MY LORDY LORD LORD just like 911) This show was broadcast originally in america but shown here at what time you guess it 11:59 the time the plane first crashed. BUT WAIT THERES MORE. It originally aired on the ninth of november or as we in the UK know it 911. How creepy is that.

Miss piggy also mentions in this episode how she dreams of becoming miss september! I see some sort of Muppet related 911 conspiricy going on here. Has anyone seen kermit since the incident?

Here we see major terrorist activity as they prepare for the "Burning of the Frog"

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I

July 8 2008 Nothing Happened

Dec 22 2012 Nothing Happened

Jan 1 2000 Nothing Happened

Lets get right down to it..GOD has a plan..Ok whats the plan, he wont say when and he wont say when..but he's coming back..be ready.
When he comes back he's going to take some of us away..and leave the rest of us for judgement..and punishment fair enough.
1000 years of peace...blah blah cast the Devil into the pit..blah blah
New Heaven New Earth..Hurray for our GOD sucks to be you.
You know what GOD you miserable all powerful and all knowing deity..
LETS FAST FORWARD cut to the chase...avoid the plagues and CHIPS and all the rest of the BS and just lets move on to the NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH.
Are you so sadistic and mean..that you have to drag the world through WAR and POVERTY when you could stop it PLIGGER NEASE!
Don't go doing us any more favours...you have done enough.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUNRAY06

At the risk of making you seem a little idiotic here but sorry to anyway! YOU GOT DATE WRONG you should of put 21st december 2012. and actually on the 22nd of december 2012 the planets align for the first time in 26000 years SCIENTIFIC FACT the only amazing wonder here is how the hell it was predicted all that long ago. and only misinformed uneducated fool see this date and say OH the mayan prophecy says that the world will end on this day the never actually said this they actually said there would be a great change after the alignment of all planets!!!

So i believe you just got shot down in flames just a little!

[edit on 7-7-2008 by Belthermar]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I have NIN, Radiohead, and Sigur Ros to see in Cali coming up. Thus, by sheer will alone, I will reverse the numerological prediction and stop any impending catastrophe to befall my home state

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I just went to the web site and read through some of it - here is what struck me.

The calculations of the numbers (based upon the various words used in the Bible or gematria) would likely change if the Bible that was being used had been written in another language.

What would be really strange and extremely curious - if the same Bible passages in other languages - therefore different words with different letters - would also work out to the same number combinations!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belthermar

At the risk of making you seem a little idiotic here but sorry to anyway! YOU GOT DATE WRONG you should of put 21st december 2012. and actually on the 22nd of december 2012 the planets align for the first time in 26000 years SCIENTIFIC FACT the only amazing wonder here is how the hell it was predicted all that long ago. and only misinformed uneducated fool see this date and say OH the mayan prophecy says that the world will end on this day the never actually said this they actually said there would be a great change after the alignment of all planets!!!

Um... all the planets never actually "align," as their axis around the sun are at different angles. In 2012, the "visible" planets will align.. within 135 degrees of each other, which imo, isn't much of an alignment.

The closest they will come to actually being aligned is in 2850-something. Not in your lifetime.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
What's scary is not that some guy is posting this. What's scary is that there are indications that the elite BELIEVE THAT NUMBERS (like this guy has posted) HAVE POWER.

Check out the number of victims in all these "terrorist attacks" sometime. It makes you wonder.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belthermar

hmmmm.. not according to this..
click on utc and change the date to 2012-12-22..

not much of an alignment..

www.fourmilab.ch...

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pccat

Its not the planets that align, Its something to do with the earth aligning with the galactic equator or something like that

[edit on 7/7/2008 by Matt.Trakker]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
That website, they did what is called, a matrix... its more commonly done on the hebrew bible. I saw 2 documentayrs on history cahnnel few years ago, about matrixing the hebrew bible, VERY interesting, as thier were exact times, dates, and names, for most events through history.. cant say its true, but VERY convincing....

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
if that matrixing on website was done in new testament, ide find it hard to belive..becuase the bible we know today, was in fact, put together fwe thousand years ago i beive, by some vatican guy. Cant remember if is thousand, or hundreds. I saw a documentary on history channel about it... its not words directly form god, rather, think of it as the best biblical scripture from the siants and likewise. And additions were added, what is acceptable for a man to do, ect. Kinda like a more indepth view of the 10 conamndments. But, nonetheless, thats all it really is. I belive in god and jesus myself.. but even reading the old testmanent, thier is questions.. becuase it dosnt seem complete..

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
seems like a lot of talking about something that probably won't happen.anyone notice how strung out this rather mundane post has gotten? boy! aren't we fascinated by nothing!!!!!???????

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I cant help but say how badly ill laugh if something DOES happen. Imagine the post attack committees asking where the intelligence failed on this one! OH well we though it was just a bunch of bogus number ramblings on a supebrighthaxorlazercolored font page. Sucks people would die and radiation fallout would drift over az like that but id still laugh for a min

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Not going to lie, but that was the biggest load of bull I've so far read here on ATS (today) no offence to the OP, as I know you are just brining the website to our attention. I believe in the God and Jesus, and read the bible regularly, but this kind of bogus means nothing. Anyone can number-crunch to make some past event seem like it was a given. Like it was said above, if this was taken from a different language of the bible, the numbers may not even add up.

But in any case, feel free to direct a million of
's at me if I wake up tomorrow to see LA and San Fransisco burning and Bush golfing.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Well, I live in San Diego, and my sis in Frisco, so I'll let you all know if we're alive or not in the morning ;]

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Psam 26: "And so California would be burned on the 8th July 2008. For thee to be sure, thou shall create a site of web" - John T

LMAOOOOOOOOOO . Oh my god. That totally made my day.

I live in San Diego. If something happens, let it be. I'm not running away from where I grew up to escape a so called disaster. Disasters happen, we can't predict them.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by All-Natural
I live in San Diego. If something happens, let it be. I'm not running away from where I grew up to escape a so called disaster. Disasters happen, we can't predict them.

I'm hoping Orange County is far enough from SD, LA and SF that I'll be safe... As much as the OC culture disgusts me and I wouldn't mind seeing it all wiped off the face of the earth, I have friends and family here, not to mention I am presently living here...

Fear is the mindkiller!

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by All-Natural

Disasters happen, we can't predict them.
Unless you create a website with numbers... then its possible

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by shipovfools
As much as the OC culture disgusts me and I wouldn't mind seeing it all wiped off the face of the earth, I have friends and family here, not to mention I am presently living here...

Oh come on, it's totally not that bad...

Like, Duh!

Funny, I've actually been to a few bars in Laguna Beach and that video really isn't to far off. ah well, I am a separate entity.

i came from the school of the broken hand
spatial angel fell from grace into space uncharted
my train of thought derailed just as i was rigging the sails
fail or pass classical ragged tagger nagging nuisance fuse
prudent muse ate the apple and got booted from chapel

rascal rapscallion sprayed down entire battalion
astounded audience watched shoddy performance enormous
discordant forest burned down sound waves
the situation at hand is rather grave

master slave relationship gets old real quick
do you feel thick headed after taking the sickly sedative
better live now because here comes mr. plow
bombed out city felt little to no pity for insidious schemes

hideous themes is what sweet dreams are made of
rotten orchard tortured regenerates a new branch
a new rancid dance for the acrid passive mansion massive
glass jaw boxer made his money with moxie toxin oxen

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
DAMN! I just paid all my utility bills and now you tell me I am going to die tomorrow? You don't think you could have posted this a little earlier do you?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join