It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bruxfinn

Ok, so do you know how to any way explain this??

In the future do we have time travel programs or some sort of advanced meditiation going on and we are all doing this to ourselves and changing our own pasts, or what???

WTH is going on??

How can you explain it quantumly?

How is this happening, and how come only some seem to notice the shifts?

Is it because nothing has changed for those still planted in their origional timelines?

is this a convergence, hence the people exsisting again???

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

So if you know something about this then WTH is going on??

How can this be explained on a quantum level?

How come only some people seem to rember these shifts?

Is it because some people are still planted in their regular timeline?

Is this some kind of a convergence?

Who is doing this, and why???

Is this just some naturally occurring phenomina caused by s glitch in the matrex or whatever with such a high level of individuals having conflicting manifestational core vibrations?

WTH is going on????

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

Ok, so do you know how to any way explain this??

In the future do we have time travel programs or some sort of advanced meditiation going on and we are all doing this to ourselves and changing our own pasts, or what???

WTH is going on??

How can you explain it quantumly?

How is this happening, and how come only some seem to notice the shifts?

Is it because nothing has changed for those still planted in their origional timelines?

is this a convergence, hence the people exsisting again???

Managing and changing space time would involve a lengthy technical discussion concerning the nature of reality...but it can be explained...so I'll try.

While its well known that time and space are related, they are two different things and I think what is actually happening is that we're experiencing changes of the fabric of space and not so much an issue of timeline shifts. Timeline shifts have occured recently...some major ones I felt were in November 2005, April 2006, December 2006 and March 2007.

Apparently timespace travel already exists and always has...but what has been happening is not so much an issue of us traveling through time as it is that space is changing all around us and most of us are standing still and proceeding naturally through time.

If time were changing, like moving from one age to another, on this timeline we'd be dead we could appear somewhere else as someone else, with a different past, present and future.

As time proceeds naturally, it is always going forward. So the basic reality is that our world is always proceeding to a better place than where we came from.

Then the answer to the question...who is doing this? People who want to change their futures...which means they know they are headking to a future that is worse than what they have now; they are trying to avoid it.

A change could be caused by any a number of things...what I perceived recently, around the time that this thread was created, was that a potential future was destroyed...and the present and past was confirmed.

I think it was caused by a group of people (Kim Jong Il is a suspect) trying to change the spacetime and failing...so they were detected, caught and their future is now rather then later.

Quantum explanation:

I think that a mediator for the process of time exists somewhere on the planet...it is human and a person with information with regards to this persons whereabouts may try and influence this person to do something that can change time in a manner favorable to their own existence.

A mediator also exists for the process of space, three people actually, and a person with knowledge of these people's whereabouts may attempt to influence them to create conditions favorable to their own existence.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Oh my god people please!!!

I am slowly losing my faith in human intelligence. This thread is full of IQ flatliners. Melissa you are delusional and you should seriously seek some help. You were mistaken about some facts but seem to be either too ignorant or insane to admit it. Speak to a professional before you do yourself some damage (mentally or physically).

There was no time shift. Your friends are either still dead or never died. You just made up some paranormal theory in your head because you cant admit you were wrong. It doesnt matter that your friends think this is weird too, it just means they are just as delusional and ignorant as you are. It doesnt prove anything.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
OK so I thought that I had read somewhere a long time ago about them finding the (Noah's) ark on mt. arafat, and then I saw it on ATS not too long ago again and I thought it was just someone bringing up an old story and just let it go, because I really don't care about anything biblical or that it proves anything in the bible is indeed fact, because it isn't to me...anyway I was just on the reality shifters page and found someone else wrote that they too had seen that the Ark was discovered just recently on MT. Arafat, and they had read the very same article fifteen years ago. Has anyone else experienced this one? Where you knew they found the Ark long ago but just to find out it was only recently found?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I thought they found it more like 12 years ago.....

but definatly a long time ago, not recently.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
Sunday night following this 'shift' I got the worst headache I've had in probably 3 months.

I encountered a large number of synchronicities all within a short period of time, coupled with a very strange awareness.

Rarely do I get headaches but this one was a pounding, throbbing one most notably in the afternoon on, Monday, 26 July 2010. AND I was feeling very weary that morning and couldn't walk around the block of my workplace with gusto like before. I'm still having syncs and head pressure. Must be stress.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky

Originally posted by Evasius
Sunday night following this 'shift' I got the worst headache I've had in probably 3 months.

I encountered a large number of synchronicities all within a short period of time, coupled with a very strange awareness.

Rarely do I get headaches but this one was a pounding, throbbing one most notably in the afternoon on, Monday, 26 July 2010. AND I was feeling very weary that morning and couldn't walk around the block of my workplace with gusto like before. I'm still having syncs and head pressure. Must be stress.

MAJOR, MAJOR, MAJOR sincs here too!

So many people from my past comming back into my life, and all of these old opportunities I passed up before are representing themseles.....

Interesting indeed.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
ZOMG!!!!! Crash VEAGS!!!!!!! SMOKE!!!!

I have been searching for this for almost 17 years, it is BACK!!!!

Same timeline without hot for teacher, didn't have this!

Rejoice people, this is the sexiest timeline EVER.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
ZOMG!!!!! Crash VEAGS!!!!!!! SMOKE!!!!

I have been searching for this for almost 17 years, it is BACK!!!!

Same timeline without hot for teacher, didn't have this!

Rejoice people, this is the sexiest timeline EVER.

HUH??? What are you talking about, a timeline without van halen's hot for teacher??? Oh boy that's gotta suck, thank the lord I didn't go to that one!!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
You really should think about the potential consequences of what you are saying before you post it on an internet forum!

...you and others assertions about your world view are in fact quite insulting to others,

Peace

It is so confusing to me, to see reactions like this. If you feel that someone is delusional, then how can you feel insulted? Why do the opposing feelings and beliefs of others cause such a strong reaction? Is it fear? Or the resistance to ideas outside of the structured norm? This is not an attempt to belittle or accuse or to use sarcasm, truly. I am honestly confused by the reactions here.

I do not experience these things but I am willing to listen to someone who believes that they have. Its interesting to hear their views. Just as it is interesting to me to read about many other things that I may never have considered before. The exposure to strangest of opinions have, in the past, led me off on the most enjoyable and instructional research tangents.

I am glad that people have the courage to share their views and beliefs and ideas and experiences...even if they may seem strange to others and do not fit in with what we have currently deemed "ok" or normal.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by idunno12

Your half right in what you say, but there is a difference between introducing new ideas for discussion and being down right ignorant.

This thread is the latter.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Seymore we must add to this...

I have to completely disagree with with the posters that consider this an insane idea.

I went through a few things recently and have found changes I never expected to find.

An episode of ST:TNG that did not exist before. I am a big ST fan and Have watched ever episode. I wanted to write for a few stories for their contest and did a lot of research. It was not there before...

B 5 movie alterations-
river of souls had a slightly different plotline with the soul hunter.
thirdspace was a few added scenes I checked multiple copies nope.. changed

New Zeland has moved... in fact me and my girlfriend had a long discussion over it. Our two memories do not match each others on it. It still doesnt match maps..

My best idea on it. is for someone to map the changes and see if they have a central point. In alt. hist. its a called a pod (point of divergence)

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Point of divergence eh?

I will research that a bit more.

I think I might look into some quantum theories on this subject as well.

There are just too many things to have doubt any longer.

Now I am on a mission to understand this, and mabey even to see how to control this.

I really like this timeline though, like I said before, sexier music, plus in this one I am 40lbs lighter and in good shape, where as the last one I was a bit of a blob, lol....

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

wiki POD

In discussion of counterfactual history, a divergence point (DP), also referred to as a departure point or point of divergence (POD) is a historical event, with two possible postulated outcomes. Typically these represent the actual course of historical events (Napoleon lost the Battle of Waterloo) and another, such as Napoleon won the Battle of Waterloo.

wiki multiverse

The multiverse (or meta-universe, metaverse) is the hypothetical set of multiple possible universes (including our universe) that together comprise everything that physically exists: the entirety of space and time, all forms of matter, energy and momentum, and the physical laws and constants that govern them. The term was coined in 1895 by the American philosopher and psychologist William James.[1] The various universes within the multiverse are sometimes called parallel universes

this one might have the links to the site you need to explore. I know wiki is touted as bad research but I never take well known facts as evidence.

I have found the links more profitable then the wiki post.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Its since July 31 2010 that my life is reaching a level of synchronicity between every single event, connectedness between every single event that makes my life resembling a paranormal show...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Where are my keys??

That's all I want to know!!

-m0r

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Check it on google, Ernest Borgnine and Abe Vigoda and Graham are still alive...Weird.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Zagari]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Check it on google, Ernest Borgnine and Abe Vigoda and Graham are still alive...Weird.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Zagari]
This thread ticks me off.... every time I write out a huge response, it dosen't work. Grrrr

Anyhoo, in a nutshell what I had said, was: yeah, that is some whacked out stuff that used to freak the crap outta me, but I am loving this timeline.

hadn't been in this one since 1989, and it has the best tunes and is the coolest so far.

Soooo much better than the one I was stuck in from 2001-2009. That one seriously sucked.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
The time changes are my fault. I can travel in time and dimension and make changes as I see fit.

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join