It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I have and it was incredibly frightening and still bugs me to this day. It will sound strange as well. Well, what is life becoming but a collection of memories anyways? So it's not the memory that changes...only we have.

It happened quite randomly...I was at my grandma's house who ironically has alzheimer's disease. I was sleeping in the livingroom, or needed to be but I was listening to my ipod and reading up on the internet. At about three am I looked over at my ipod laying on the couch and there was a blue flash and then in the morning the painting in the livingroom had changed and gave me the creepiest feeling.

There was a new addition in the regular paint that I had never noticed, almost like it was implanted into my world from some alien world. My dad actually confirmed that he didn't remember the part of the painting, and why did it bug me. Imagine a crisp clear edge that you've always had a fixation on for a long time and then suddenly a picture pops out of it....from seemingly nowhere. I have trouble believing myself, that it was not there or was it? I just know, it seemed to be suddenly there that morning though the painting had been there all my life.

I also found a weird message in the typewriter, which scared me. They had gotten grandma a type writer for her to type on. I looked and it had the paper in it with "You don't love me." typed into it. Oh yes, and now I remember....holy crap. There was another note, but I don't quite remember....

I wonder, really, why she wrote that. She seems happy even with her alzheimer's, but then she writes that she thinks no one loves her...and who else would've written that and left it there? Hmm... I still can't figure out the painting though, all I know is that I've always been proud of my memory and tend not to let things go for a reason...but I have no idea where the new terrace came from on the house in the painting.

I thought the lead singer of Alice in Chains Died? And....that the left side of the brain was the creative side and the right was the logical side, one day everywhere I went the theories supported the exact opposite.

[edit on 16-7-2010 by kalinda]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by lauraeleven

my mom and i both remember that the north pole is not a land mass, but is all ice......

and i love how people throw around "deny ignorance" but refuse to keep an open mind about these things.....

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
So, I can't remember the specifics of when I heard about it, but I could have SWORN that George Lopez died fairly recently, within the last year or so.

When tonight I happened to be watching a show hosted by him, needless to say I was confused to find him alive. A little time spent researching him shows that he infact only almost died, and was saved by a donated kidney. Could this be an alternate timeline experience, or am I just slightly crazy from spending too much time on ATS?

I don't see how I could have gotten this confused...I specifically remember him dying, not being saved by a donated kidney.

Whatever the case, this is one strange world we live in.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I can feel another timeline merging right NOW.

4 of my friends who have died, 2 Darrens, a Brian, and hopefully Conrad, Darrens for sure and the Brian, I KNOW they are going to be alive in this timeline.

I KNOW they died, but I can feel them comming back, and NOT being dead in THIS timeline.

I hope I am right, I hope I am back.

Woah, and I can feel a whole bunch of aquaintences flooding into my conciousness who have been missing for eons....

I am going to search them all out and add them on my facebook, lol...

I KNOW how completely whacked out this sounds, but this is how I experienced the last few timeshifts as well, floods of memories I forgot that I had forgotten, if that makes any sense...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I could have sworn Larry Hagman died, but then I read this:

Larry Hagman of 'Dallas' fame becomes the new face of SolarWorld
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyone else remember Hagman as having died?

YES, he absolutley died.

I rember everything being all about Dallas for the "memorial" of him, and I was not impressed that there wasn't enough I dream of Jeannie, in my opinion..... and wasn't Jeannie spelt with a G in the Show???

Ironically all of my burned 'I dream of Jeannie' DVD's and Brady Bunch DVD's are all missing, but thats a whole different story, lol...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

Nothing has changed: the timeless line.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Nothing has changed: the timeless line.

Timeless line..... I guess that makes some sense.

I sure love this whatever line it is..... life just keeps getting so friggin unbelievably awesome.

Unreal how awesome it is.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I sure love this whatever line it is..... life just keeps getting so friggin unbelievably awesome.

You're not feeling a bit dizzy yet from the incessant round-and-round motion?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

You're not feeling a bit dizzy yet from the incessant round-and-round motion?

I don't understand what you are talking about...... some sarcasim perhaps?

No dizzy, just woohoo.....

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I don't understand what you are talking about...... some sarcasim perhaps?

No dizzy, just woohoo.....

There could be sarcasm, but the question hasn't been settled yet. We'll see where this goes.

To put it another way, it's like riding a roller coaster too many times. To, the long experienced rider, the round-and-round wears thin and he or she desires to exit. The novel rider gets all the thrills (woohoo) for awhile until they too become far too familiar with it and only feel the repetition.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
w
w!!!

JR Ewing, i mean Larry Hagman, DID die!
i'm almost sure of it.

i asked my bf, and he agreed he thought he had, too.
in fact, my mom watches a daytime soap which now has given a part to Patrick Duffy, who played Bobby Ewing. when i noticed this, a few weeks ago, i remember thinking, "oh he's still alive, unlike his brother J.R."

so it was fresh on my mind.
then i clicked on the link about the ATS thread mentioning Larry Hagman and then clicked on the link in that thread and you guys, should, too.

the picture looks kind of fake, to me.
Larry looks older than GOD.

but the last line of the article is very intriguing, given the fact that some of us remember his death:

Hagman, 78, says, "I'm well and happy and living in California, which has lots of sun."

and the first few comments, at the bottom, are "i thought he died"

article

weird!

a few years ago, both me and my bf thought Michael J. Fox had already died, when we saw him on TV we both expressed surprise.

that was the first time and this is the second time.

and, btw, do you guys realize this thread began in July, 2 years ago?

w
w again!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Face Palm, Face Palm, Face Palm.

Why do you people find it so amazing and mysterious that you have made a mistake. There is nothing weird or paranormal here, you are just wrong!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
Face Palm, Face Palm, Face Palm.

Why do you people find it so amazing and mysterious that you have made a mistake. There is nothing weird or paranormal here, you are just wrong!!!

Just wait until it happens to you..... muhuhahaha!

Just wait until you understand and can relate.

the first couple of years where you are in denial are a bit scary.

Once you finally accept it, then anyone who hasn't experienced it yet you kinda feel sorry for them because when you do, it hits you like a ton of friggin bricks.

It takes a few years to desensitize and just try to accept it, and now try to understand it.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

4 of my friends who have died, 2 Darrens, a Brian, and hopefully Conrad, Darrens for sure and the Brian, I KNOW they are going to be alive in this timeline.

I KNOW they died, but I can feel them comming back, and NOT being dead in THIS timeline.

I hope I am right, I hope I am back.

Woah, and I can feel a whole bunch of aquaintences flooding into my conciousness who have been missing for eons....

I am going to search them all out and add them on my facebook, lol...

I KNOW how completely whacked out this sounds, but this is how I experienced the last few timeshifts as well, floods of memories I forgot that I had forgotten, if that makes any sense...

Seriously, I mean this most sincerely out of a genuine concern - see a psychiatrist, your post was delusional to the point of complete insanity. And if it's true that the people you have mentioned in your post have in fact died, then to claim that they are suddenly going to be alive again, is insensitive in the extreme to their relatives and loved ones. You really should think about the potential consequences of what you are saying before you post it on an internet forum!

And of course, true to form you just disappeared from the other thread without answering a single question that was put to you and have instead chosen to come to a different thread to continue to spout your nonsense!

I know that I do not have to read these threads or contribute to them, but I am personally ashamed to be posting on ATS when I see this rubbish always on the first page of the paranormal forum, with the result that I won't currently recommend the site to other friends of mine who are interested in reading about the paranormal (which this topic is not!) and whilst I'll take responsibility for bumping it on this occasion, it doesn't seem to matter if the sane people leave it alone because this and the other timeshift threads keep re-appearing at the top of the page when someone else who has a mistaken belief about a celeb being dead or a continent not being in the same place, decides to add to it and it starts all over again.

It's just embarrassing, as you and others assertions about your world view are in fact quite insulting to others, but you do not ever seem to stop and think about that, for example all of the Australians who are probably fed up with being told their country has moved and that they are just in a different timeline where it hasn't, almost implying that they are stupid, for not realizing this! I do in fact feel sorry for you if this is what you truly believe and as I said previously, perhaps speaking to a professional may be of use to you.

Peace

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I thought Larry Hagman died, too.

This is strange...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteMagicWoman
I thought Larry Hagman died, too.

This is strange...

From what I am able to gather, that was in fact a rumor that was going around.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

whatever floats your boat.

If you don't get it, and don't have your own experience to relate to and contribute, why can't you just let it go????

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

whatever floats your boat.

If you don't get it, and don't have your own experience to relate to and contribute, why can't you just let it go????

Why can't you just answer simple questions when you're asked them? And frankly I'm disgusted that you will risk upsetting relatives of dead people in your quest to validate your theory!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

You don't get it.... they aren't dead anymore.

Wait until you have your first "dead risng again" realizations.

A few people rember the funeral, a few don't.

We wouldn't talk about it in front of even the person who came back.

Same with a few marriages.

Went to the wedding, have all of the wedding pictures still burned into my brain, yet said wedding never happened.

I even have some of the pictures that were on the same roll of film, with all of the wedding pictures MISSING.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I really think you need help, seriously.

Your seem delusional to the point of insanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join