It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Also I beleive that it's affecting our subconcious on a serious level just going by the dreams I have had the past three days.

I have to agree - I arrived back in Australia on Sunday (July 4) and my dreams have been otherworldly and unbelievably clear since my return. The jet lag could have something to do with it (given I never really got used to the time changes), but I felt an obvious shift the night of July 3 in Los Angeles which continued through the 4th.

My dreams are difficult to describe, but they took place in a parallel reality which was warm, humid, and green with tall spear-like buildings and trees, but with cities that just felt similar to those of earth. I recall looking at a book in a store that was about 2ft long, a foot wide, and the cover was fashioned from spiralled bone inlayed in clay and wood. The inside was blank and I remember the price was $750. So whatever that means, i was there holding it.

Very strange, and that was the night of the 4th. My odd dreams have continued but slightly weakened since.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I didn't put a ignore on Evasius posts, he's my friend, my ats says there is one of his posts in this thread but I can't find it...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
These so called Timeline shifters are the cream of ignorance on ATS. They just cant admit they lack knowledge and make up ridiculous theories to cover for themselves. Now if that isnt ignorance, I dont know what is. No wonder the world is laughing at ATS when threads like this one are allowed to grow.

Your embarrassing.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

Oh, so you are proud to be the most intelligent among us???
Evasius is not ignorant at all.

I'm not a " believer " yet, I just report the things, strange things that make me think...

If you think we are such asinine, maybe you should leave and get back to your geniuses of your friends.

Man, how I hate people that act like this!
As I always say, READ EVERYTHING, THAN, you can try to debunk it...

You don't even read the first 5 pages of this thread...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

One day, like now for example, there will be people who will discover something completely huge and astounding about reality, but there will be people who will say " Oh, look, my science book says you are wrong, so I will leave right now and I will think you are completely ignorant and I will tell all of my friends to stay away from the " ignorant croud " because they have a open mind!!!! Oh, a open mind!!!! What a sacrilege having a open mind for science people, right?

Yeah, continue reading your science book. You will lose a huge part of reality.
Because your science book cannot tell ALL the answers.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Nice rant. Dont really get your point though.

I did read this thread. Its just full of people saying that the world has changed because they thought hitler was still alive, or "oh my god, I was sure Nelson Mandela was dead, so I must have switched dimensions!".

What they should be saying is "Maybe I should have paid a bit more attention in history class!".

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by devareous

I have a terrible time sleeping during a full moon. I wake up sometimes every hour and just can not get comfortable or relaxed enough to go back to sleep. Not just me. I work at a school and the kids are more restless and tend to get into trouble more. Also have heard that hospitals, police departments and mental health facilities have more activity during a full moon.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by psilo simon

Originally posted by lauraeleven

Originally posted by psilo simon
reply to post by mellisamouse

lol, yeah your youtube vids are good, if somewhat distracting, in a good way

Anyway, I digress. So you think the same about the north pole? OK, so I`m not alone in this thought then. Still, if there are anyothers on here who have the same suspicion about the north pole please speak up.

Hi, I'm just jumping into this thread....may I ask what was dicussed about the north pole?

I have observed the fact that something seems to have changed on current maps (google etc.) regarding the far north regions of our planet for sure.

It`s just at the top of this page, but to recap...

SInce I was young, I had a globe and Atlases, and my understanding was that there was an ice cap on the North Pole the same as there is in the South, and, there isn`t anymore...

SO..

Am I mistaken, or does anyone else remember there being an ice cap on the north pole?

Yes exactly, I also remember when the north pole region was depicted as huge ice cap on top of the globe...you going to tell me that artic has melted that much in so little time or????

or shall we just say welcome to the new timeline.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
. Like there was a change in the timeline and when I awoke I felt the change.

Anyone else feel this way?

Well, it used to be that female Platypi had the poison spurs but now it's always been the males.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lauraeleven

Yup, its a strange one though I feel that while remaining open minded to all the possibilities, I have to first of all assume I am simply mistaken, and let the time line theory float about as a far out fantastical possibility.

One possibility is that since the South Pole is capped with ice, then we just assumed the North is too since its a pole.

Also most people haven`t ever ventured that far North so the only way we think we know what is up there is from maps and google Earth.

I dunno, it does pickle my head, but as I said above, I`ll let Occam`s razor do the rationale for me, yet I still ponder the North Pole thing often.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I dont think i have much to contribute here, i dont have a theory or anything.
But ive had some really weird dreams lately about my friend that passed.
Another one of my friends who is also 'Awake' says he had a dream the other night ,that he is being judged for not doing anything to avoid disaster. he was freaked out, as if it was a higher source.
I Really liked this thread,thanks

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
this has been going on for a LONG time, i have been aware of this since i was about 10 and set in my mind napoleon conquering the world as my touchstone to "reality". I remember mickey rooney dying after long bouts with dimentia and was suprised to see him later in night at the museum, i remember cliff robertson dying and was shocked when he turned up in the first spiderman movie, i CLEARLY remember more than one shift in the shape of australia and the size and location of new zealand, as well as the death of abe vigoda who is now in BRAND NEW commercials. if someone is tampering with timelines they are doing it not only in the present but throughout history as well, george takei died recently, as did walter cronkite, i remember watching the cbs tribute at the end of the evening news, RECENTLY. if there is nothing to this,as some posters think,why do so many of us share the same memories of events that didn't occur?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
this has been going on for a LONG time, i have been aware of this since i was about 10 and set in my mind napoleon conquering the world as my touchstone to "reality". I remember mickey rooney dying after long bouts with dimentia and was suprised to see him later in night at the museum, i remember cliff robertson dying and was shocked when he turned up in the first spiderman movie, i CLEARLY remember more than one shift in the shape of australia and the size and location of new zealand, as well as the death of abe vigoda who is now in BRAND NEW commercials. if someone is tampering with timelines they are doing it not only in the present but throughout history as well, george takei died recently, as did walter cronkite, i remember watching the cbs tribute at the end of the evening news, RECENTLY. if there is nothing to this,as some posters think,why do so many of us share the same memories of events that didn't occur?

I share your thoughts on this.

About a month ago at work, my colleague who is expecting a baby showed the boss the scan photos for the very first time. Of course he was happy and smiling, making fun about how it looked like an alien. Everyone in the office was laughing away etc. There's 6 of us in the office. No one had seen the photos at the time.

Then a few weeks ago, my colleague shows these same photos again to the boss. I said to him 'You remember that joke you made before?' No one in the office can ever recall seeing the photos. I gave them the date, but it was honestly as though it was the first time they had seen them.

My dreams have been crazy recently too, and my attempt to lucid dream is now making me question whether this is all just a sign of me being mental, or a real phenomenon that we are only beginning to understand.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Walter Cronkite died shortly after Micheal Jackson and Ferrah Fawcett died.

Ed MacMahon died then too for about the sixth time.

If Walter Cronkite is Alive again, there MUST be some others that rember him dying.....like come on people..... why do some of us remeber so clearly and others seem clueless???

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Ok, feuf, he is still dead.
RIP
Here is a great site for that stuff though!

www.whosaliveandwhosdead.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

george takei died recently...

No he didn't. He recently got married and is in some commercial for an hdtv.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Sidebar:

Two days ago I woke up from some vaguely remembered dreams thinking to myself "Oh no, William Shatner died". Of course he didn't, but why would I wake up with the though that he had died?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I could have sworn Larry Hagman died, but then I read this:

Larry Hagman of 'Dallas' fame becomes the new face of SolarWorld
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyone else remember Hagman as having died?

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Walter Cronkite died shortly after Micheal Jackson and Ferrah Fawcett died.

earlier in the thread someone posted that walter cronkite died awhile ago and that's why I emphasised RECENTLY. this thread has been going on so long that people who were alive when it started are now "dead again" (gary coleman). it makes me shudder when i think about biblical end-times prophcey that says the dead will rise from the grave. also prophecy says that at the end times "all will be revealed", what better way for ALL to be revealed than all possible world lines merging into one and all of our other worldline selves merging on one time line (kind of like jet li in the one) How many animals long thought extinct or even once thought mythical have been turning up lately? thats in end time prophecy as well. I bet those of us with alternate memories would find that there are groups of us that share the same alternate memories and groups of others with thier own set of alternate memories.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

george takei died recently...

No he didn't. He recently got married and is in some commercial for an hdtv.
i remember when he got married, shatner made a stink about not being invited,that's a memory we share. I also remember when he died, that's a memory we don't share. Too bad there's no way to check if anyone has memories of a worldline where he didn't get married.

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join