It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something has changed, timeline?

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
This shift is about us. We will find out who we truly are and why we are here. All truths are being slowly revealed to us to look at and by free will you decide your future. Your truths will be thrust into your face to look at, and some will not be pretty

Each time you have an awareness, such as, you may be reading your Bible and a line will jump out to you where your discernment will question and when you research, you will have more questions, and some people are going to be disturbed and pissed.

Some people may be watching TV news and a line will make you question, such as, Haiti earthquake, 80% of Haitians can't read or write, it will hit you hard and you will question why, why when the Catholics have been there for how many years, so you will research, and some will be disturbed

All the systems manmade are being thrust into your face to look at and they are failing because they no longer serve humanity and lack integrity, ALL SYSTEMS,Government, Banks, Religion, Med, Education

You are more than a biological body, if the earth is a divine breathing sentient being, it only stands to reason we will feel the frequency changes or dimensional shifts along beside her. We are all ONE, each divine.

Just breathe, drink lots of water, don't go into fear, when you go into fear you can not make heartfelt decisions

Just know you are never alone, and you are deeply loved. Things will be picking up speed, you are going to see who you are. Your body is slowly adjusting to the new energies, so relax and know you are ok, it is releasing old negative energies.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Do a google for Timer Traveler 0
(zero)

might be time traveler 1

I cant find him but he has a blog...apparently he time traveled from the future and has noted several changes in the timeline since being here...

he predicted several things like the clock that runs on light measureing the movement of particles..

apparently the next version of this clock is what will allow time travel...

he includes pics of time machine and everything...sorry i cant find him right now if anyone can help i would appreciate it.

All i got was time travelers wife and such....

Also i have some theroies working on how God can be all knowing and yet we maintain free will...i believe God doesnt know cause he chooses not to know but to keep things for the ultimate goal he gives he push once awhile...to put it on track.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Verdex"

you're talking about john titor, the greatest piece of "orwellian" fiction since war of the worlds. john titor kept me thinking for quite some time, thank you mister haber.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by abe froman]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
they changed the format on ATS today right? Otherwise I have hopped back to a timeline I was on back in 2006.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
OK so I thought that I had read somewhere a long time ago about them finding the (Noah's) ark on mt. arafat, and then I saw it on ATS not too long ago again and I thought it was just someone bringing up an old story and just let it go, because I really don't care about anything biblical or that it proves anything in the bible is indeed fact, because it isn't to me...anyway I was just on the reality shifters page and found someone else wrote that they too had seen that the Ark was discovered just recently on MT. Arafat, and they had read the very same article fifteen years ago. Has anyone else experienced this one? Where you knew they found the Ark long ago but just to find out it was only recently found?

I can't remember the exact date but I thought it was discovered over ten years ago. I seem to remember clipping the story out of a newspaper, unfortunately I can't remember where it is now having moved house since then.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I think I have had some kind of shift. Not really sure when it happened. About a week ago I started to notice that movies I had seen before had different endings. That by itself means nothing. By what made me think that I had indeed had a shift happened on Wednesday. I work in a small engine repair shop. There is a storage building and lot up above the shop where I test drive mows when needed. There is this one spot that when you come around this big fig tree there is a metal out building that you have to look out for. I have lost count of how many times I have had the discharge chute on mowers hit the edge of the building. This time when I came around the fig tree the building was back about 15 feet of so from where it had been. It freaked me out to see it way back there. No it had not been moved by some one in years. There are small trees growing up around it and to move it you would have to cut them down. There had been no cutting around the building. This may seem like a small thing but it was a big deal to me. I wonder what others changes I am going to find.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

Thats crazy! Same thing happened to me back a year or more ago when this thread began- I realized that this street and neighborhood in my hometown didnt exist anymore. Totally trips me out!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Funny, I had the same thought until I saw the thread about the change, except I wasn't here in 2006 so, yeah besides that, I was scratching my head too for a minute! LOL!

Haven't really experienced any changes lately. I don't know why. Maybe I am finally found a stable timeline? Or it's because 2010 is going to be uneventful. Oh well.:\

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
wow thanks for that time traveler tip, I'm reading the John Titor website now, his previous posts from way back in November 2000 and predictions. It's really interesting! I think it's a good read (for me) whether it be real or a proven fake, I'll enjoy it for the time being.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by viber8

enjoy the ride,i did. especially where it's backed by solid fact, like the y2k fix only lasting one billion seconds leading right into 2036 where titor said he's from.he also says timelines shift.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by keldas

OK so I thought that I had read somewhere a long time ago about them finding the (Noah's) ark on mt. arafat, and then I saw it on ATS not too long ago again and I thought it was just someone bringing up an old story and just let it go, because I really don't care about anything biblical or that it proves anything in the bible is indeed fact, because it isn't to me...anyway I was just on the reality shifters page and found someone else wrote that they too had seen that the Ark was discovered just recently on MT. Arafat, and they had read the very same article fifteen years ago. Has anyone else experienced this one? Where you knew they found the Ark long ago but just to find out it was only recently found?

I can't remember the exact date but I thought it was discovered over ten years ago. I seem to remember clipping the story out of a newspaper, unfortunately I can't remember where it is now having moved house since then.

Several people "found" Noah's Ark throughout the years. The one reported on a few months ago was just the most recent. This is not due to any change in our timeline, its just due to several people at several different times believing they found the Ark.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I have been through time line shifts and one major collapse Im glad Im not Robinson Crusoe
a bump to a great thread.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Can't find who posted about hair growth and these shifts? It was something about waking up looking like a wooly mammoth or something to that effect I have searched but cannot find it at all????
Anywho, I have the opposite, my hair hasn't grown in 7 months, I shaved my legs and pits, and cut my hair once in those seven months. My roots keep showing up dark, though like my hair has grown but, nope I am measuring it every day and it hasn't GROWN!!! And I am still smoothe mostly. Well that just aint right! I started to do this hair thing after above mentioned post that I cannot find now. So there is my story.

On a different note, this morning I had 5:15 happen twice. I woke at 5 am went into my son's room to wake him up, and like every good teenager in the world, he wouldn't wake, went in fifteen minutes later and tried awaking him again, no luck came in laid down and it said 5 13 am on the clock!
Ok so then I let 5 15 pass the second time. I didn't go into his room the second 5 15 I went when I would have if things were normal the first time around!!! I was just too shocked!!!!

edit on 22-10-2010 by ldyserenity because: to clarify

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Can't find who posted about hair growth and these shifts? It was something about waking up looking like a wooly mammoth or something to that effect I have searched but cannot find it at all????
Anywho, I have the opposite, my hair hasn't grown in 7 months, I shaved my legs and pits, and cut my hair once in those seven months. My roots keep showing up dark, though like my hair has grown but, nope I am measuring it every day and it hasn't GROWN!!! And I am still smoothe mostly. Well that just aint right! I started to do this hair thing after above mentioned post that I cannot find now. So there is my story.

On a different note, this morning I had 5:15 happen twice. I woke at 5 am went into my son's room to wake him up, and like every good teenager in the world, he wouldn't wake, went in fifteen minutes later and tried awaking him again, no luck came in laid down and it said 5 13 am on the clock!
Ok so then I let 5 15 pass the second time. I didn't go into his room the second 5 15 I went when I would have if things were normal the first time around!!! I was just too shocked!!!!

For me I woke up about 40lbs lighter, and yes my hair was wayyyyy longer too. Quite a nice way to wake up.

Scary as heck to remind myself though....

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I as well had some off kilter moments in the middle of the day, that seemed like something was altered. I would be at my desk on a phone call or just typing and I would just snap out of a spell of sorts. It was like when your concentrating on something for a long period of time, and are just suddenly aware of the space around you. In this case of snapping out of it, there was an unnatural silence, like someone turned off all the sound. Immediately it passed, but for that millisecond I felt like I was the only one in the world awake at the time.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
For me I woke up about 40lbs lighter, and yes my hair was wayyyyy longer too. Quite a nice way to wake up.

You mean you woke up and your hair looks like it grew long overnight? Did it become shorter after another time?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingMe

Originally posted by mellisamouse

You mean you woke up and your hair looks like it grew long overnight? Did it become shorter after another time?

nope, it never became shorter, but I feel like I cheated somehow diet wise... I was so overweight one day, fell asleep, and well, no need to diet now.

I have only noticed maybe 7 or so shifts since 1989.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Yea, OP woke up with a strange feeling. Irrefutable evidence of a timeshift, if I have ever seen any. I am sure the concept of "time shift" makes sense to all of you too.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by avraell

As long as we aren't arguing the "Australia" shift I will buy into the theory. Then again I also thought that Billy Grahm was dead too.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well I have been holding this inside for awhile now, and finally I have decided to share this as it's no longer a sore spot with me (it was and I was bitter for a long time). Anyway if any of you have actually followed my posts, in March of this year I had an accident in my Mitsubishi and it was totalled. Well I was not driving I was trying to teach a Haitian friend how to drive here (she has a license there) anyway she was going to the main road and a vehicle was coming down of course the left side of us, well this is the strange things that happened at this accident. Number one we had fully made the turn and was almost back to the other entrance of the community which is not a major roadway (which I had let my daughter and son 14 and 15 respectively at the time). So this was not really an issue for me especially since the friend was an adult (more responsible, Right?) However and this is where it gets loopy the other vehicle should have been past us by this time, I beleive me, have run this through my mind a million times, and this is exactly how it went we should have past that vehicle and yet we shse swung the wheel out a tad and we collided, however where the peices of the car and witnesses say we collided as soon as we were going out to the major roadway, and that is backed by where the peices of my car landed, however I know in my mind we were already almost to the next block to enter the off road drive (it's paved but it's a ten mph area community road it's a trailer park and ten mph is safe so)... but yet the facts don't coalesce with what I percieved, you know...I felt like WTF? That damn truck was flying and should have been way past us at the point where I percieved we hit but in fact did not hit that far down the street according to evidence.
That isn't even where the craziness in reality ends. I got a ticket ok, and the people were b***** they were going to sue...blah blah blah. Went to court and recieved the no contest but the prosecuter wanted adjudication which means it could have gone against me and then it could be dropped but the reason they wanted adjudication was because she received another issuance of another ticket against me. Anyway I had 90 days to pay the 275 dollars and expected the other ticket in the mail(that is what happens if another party involves has a ticket issued to you later). Anyway the other ticket never came (as far as I know they're obligated to summon you to court to defend any and all tickets in this state.) They never ever ever here ever hear a case without both parties present when it comes to an accident ticket being issued by the other party involved. Also I never got notice for the adjudification(which is basically a call back to court to either sentence you or formally dismiss the charge as paid off and whatever) This is also never done in this state without the accused being present. So never came the mysterious second ticket nor the adjudification that was expected in teh 90 days. So I went for a job to work at the county jail, but they check your license and they said mine was CLEAN!!! No ticket showed at all!!!! I have had two one for the blinkers/ break lights being out in my car and the accident ticket which can be a felony(allowing an unauthorized driver to drive the vehicle).

Which was strange no tickets??? There was some kind of shift the day of the accident right in the midst of the events while I was awake!
And since then I shifted again to where there are no tickets ever issued to me here?

Even my BF said something about me letting the car engine die again(that's what happened to my toyota 4runner) but it never dawned on me I wasn't really paying attention I guess that day till later I was liek wait I did not let the engine die, I had a crash!!! WEIRD!!!!! I don't know and also never heard anything about a lawsuit either, and these were meth heads so you can bet your bottom dollar they would want compensation because that would get them more meth!
edit on 5-11-2010 by ldyserenity because: stupid extra letters

edit on 5-11-2010 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join