It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

evidence for a NASA coverup

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by xweaponx
Anyone could of told you this.

I think the best man in the world can tell you this

Look him up. He hacked into NASA and has said there are "FILTERED" and "UNFILTERED" images. High Government Officials View the "UNFILTERED" images. And the public is fed the airbrushed "FILTERED" images.

NEVER trust Nasa

If it was up to them they would but a huge curtain around earth.

Want to add: There's so much evidence NASA can't no longer deny it. People are finally opening up there eyes to see the truth.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Does anyone have compelling evidence that lends credence to any of the claims made in this topic? Some grainy and doctored photos on a shady website don't count...

Well yes I do...

But with the attitude you show with this post I seriously doubt you will look at it, much less understand it

HOWEVER In case I am wrong... and you truly wish to learn...

You may take my test... It is a simple ONE PAGE official abstract... no 'fuzzy pictures on a shady website'...

The document contains five short paragraphs that have a wealth of information and leads to follow up on...

So the test is this... Please read it carefully and tell me via U2U what you find in the paper... NOT in the thread as I will not respond to the test in the thread...

The purpose of the test is fro me to gather results on who here really wants to 'get to the bottom' of things

Anyone else is welcome to try as well... just remember use U2U to answer

Here is the document
6013 PDF

A final note if you don't even look at it... don't bother asking me for 'proof'

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

WOW zorgon , that is an amazing report !!! thanks for posting that...

this report imo show's that NASA is not telling the public what they have been doing and i believe that these kind of coverups are just' another day at the office' for NASA.

with this information it is easy to understand why India and China are interested in going to the moon also.

thanks again...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

There are hundreds of copies. What's your point?

what's my point ?...

surely you do not understand what a loss this actually is , the difference between the copies and the original are like night and day.

if computers that we have now reproduced the ' missing ' original data from the Apollo 11 mission the difference would be similar to this...

here is the copy quality

and here is what it would probably look like if we had the originals to remaster

if you don't care to see better quality video i am sorry but i do and because many other people want to see it also we have to ask is NASA covering up something by hiding these tapes/data or are they complete IDIOTS by losing them ???

get my point now ?...

[edit on 8-7-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
I also add this animation made with

AS14-70-9835
AS14-70-9836
and
AS14-70-9837

so one can see the whole sequence without scrolling down.

thanks internos for that post ! very cool animation

like you said if it is lights reflected off something , what the heck was it ? could it be lens flare ?

maybe lightships that are interdimensional are ghost like ? i don't know but this is a ufo until further evidence is presented.

what does NASA say about this ?

thanks for the Armstrong photo clarification...

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

thanks for your reply xweaponx ,

Gary Mckinnon is telling the truth in my opinion and his testimony talks about secret spaceships with names of them that he never heard of.

if you read zorgon's post you will see a report that help's to substantiate Gary's claims. there is a coverup currently underway about what is really going on about the Moon.

Want to add: There's so much evidence NASA can't no longer deny it. People are finally opening up there eyes to see the truth.

i agree with you that there is alot of evidence that NASA is covering up things and i am sure many of them are related to military functions. for someone not to believe that the D.O.D. wants NASA to keep secret projects , secret for them , they are fooling themselves imo

you don't have to be a NASA rocket scientist to understand what is going on and like you said people are finally seeing the truth.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by stander

There are hundreds of copies. What's your point?

what's my point ?...

surely you do not understand what a loss this actually is , the difference between the copies and the original are like night and day.

if computers that we have now reproduced the ' missing ' original data from the Apollo 11 mission the difference would be similar to this...

here is the copy quality

and here is what it would probably look like if we had the originals to remaster

Wow! That's an awesome re-mastered shot of Buzz Aldrin going down the ladder! How could anyone make such a great job using an inferior, no good copy?

You just kicked yourself in the butt by contrading yourself by offering evidence that the copies are just good enough to enhance the shots taken during the lunar mission.

Before Buzz Aldrin hopped on the lunar surface, he hesitated. There was short silence and then he said, "sh-t!" As he was looking down, he took a glimpse of something right bellow him . . .

(re-mastered copy)

Looks like the Russians were faking the lunar landings as well.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by stander

Wow! That's an awesome re-mastered shot of Buzz Aldrin going down the ladder! How could anyone make such a great job using an inferior, no good copy?

You just kicked yourself in the butt by contrading yourself by offering evidence that the copies are just good enough to enhance the shots taken during the lunar mission.

that second photo is from Apollo 17 mission and the POINT again is that the Apollo 11 Video could look this good if the data was available.

so if anyone has kicked themselves in the butt it is you for being ignorant to the facts. this is a serious topic and i don't appreciate postings of humorous fake photo's....

[edit on 9-7-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

that second photo is from Apollo 17 mission and the POINT again is that the Apollo 11 Video could look this good if the data was available.

Are you sure about that?

www.nasa.gov...

so if anyone has kicked themselves in the butt it is you for being ignorant to the facts.

Why don't you post a link which evidences that the astronaut going down the ladder is a member of the Apollo 17 mission, as you take it for a fact?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by stander

ok i may be wrong on that photo but you just don't get it do you ?...

were talking about video footage of Apollo 11 not still photo's so

did you even look at the video's i posted ? probably not

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

reply to post by stander

ok i may be wrong on that photo but you just don't get it do you ?...

were talking about video footage of Apollo 11 not still photo's so

did you even look at the video's i posted ? probably not

I don't understand why you crying about NASA losing the original Apollo 11 landing tape. This is a blessing for the UFO fans who are now free to mess with the copies to show to the world that UFOs are everywhere anyway they like.

Did I make my point?

Now listen carefully to the radio transmission . . .
www.youtube.com...

Right after Neil Armstrong finishes, "This is one small step . . ." you can hear this: "Columbia, Columbia, this is Houston . . ."

Houston is in Texas, so you would find the debris from Columbia all over Texas -- years later, when the time is due. If the aliens do something, they make sure that it hits the news big time. Too bad MUFON has a weak mind and a stomach for this kind of evidence.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The point i was trying to make was someone had mentioned a lady that had sued to get information out of NASA over the Kecksburg incident...as i said before granted she didnt get everything she wanted she did bring attention to the subject..which is a hell of alot better than just griping about NASA on a forum...she was actually hell bent on doing something...and i applaud that kind of preserverance...i think more ppl should dont you?

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

and exactly who are you to set this ruler of worthiness or not? Got some credentials that say your the man to do test's w/ to see if ppl are serious or not? Just wondering

Good Day
Skept!cal

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The good ol' people of NASA would never lie to us, no sir, no

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by skept!cal
and exactly who are you to set this ruler of worthiness or not? Got some credentials that say your the man to do test's w/ to see if ppl are serious or not?

Well considering the test is my personal one for Pegasus to determine if there is any value to my time spent showing people documents and all the other work I provide free of charge, not to mention providing MY bandwidth free of charge that ATS can use my content to make mega bucks... I would say that in this test I am immensely qualified...

And considering how many threads I have posted this in... how many members are on ATS... how many of those claim to have an interest in getting to the truth... it is truly amazing how many have even bothered to look at the paper...

Who am I? I am Zorgon... head of Pegasus... a team of researchers that work together FOR FREE because we enjoy the hunt and present what we find FOR FREE to people on ATS to take or leave as they see fit.

Whether or not you read that file... whether or not you get anything from it... is your business... the TEST is merely to see how many care enough to try

Now them what qualifications do I need for that evaluation? So far I don't even have to know how to count past 20

And if I need to prod people to look at it that kinda defeats the purpose huh?

[edit on 9-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

that second photo is from Apollo 17 mission

That's a no. It's Buzz from apollo 11.

and the POINT again is that the Apollo 11 Video could look this good if the data was available.

Oh really? A black and white westinghouse Apollo Lunar Television camera with 320 lines per video frame can look as good as 70mm Hasselblad still cameras? WOW! That's certainly news to me! LOL

so if anyone has kicked themselves in the butt it is you for being ignorant to the facts. this is a serious topic and i don't appreciate postings of humorous fake photo's....

If you want others to take you seriously you ought to do some basic research into the background of your subject before you post.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

wanna drop a link to your group "pegasus" never heard of you before...be awesome to do my own research on you guys...usually just dont take ppl for there word..no offense...just trying to figure out just HOW qualified you really are

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by skept!cal

Here is the link to Pegasus:

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

thank you very much..ill look into it

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

which one are you...i was looking through some of the patents at your site and some are very interesting...have they been tested or just theories on paper?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join