It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien ran out my bedroom window

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnesotawreckingcrew

ok fair enough

the longer this post just drags out without more info or NEIGHBORS PIC of the so called being

I will be calling BS

so ill just read and wont post anymore on this thread

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

That's all you have to do, is call bs one time. I've responded to everyones questions when I can.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I just sent this email to MUFON.

Subject: Lab Samples

I've had a large event happen with what myself and my neighbor feel has been an extraordinary event with an EBE. I have a Biological sample and my neighbor has a picture. They are not convienent. We don't kow each other, but the events took place in very close proximity to each other. We are looking for information in which we can have the sample researched along with the photo in which we want copyrighted. I've been asking for help on Abovetopsecret.com, but all really I get is people accusing this to be a hoax. I don't know if people do this often with you, but this is where I've turned to for help. Thank you for your time in reading this and I look forward to your response.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Do you have the picture in your possession or does your neighbor have it? Are you going to post it tonight?

Thanks for answering everyone's questions. I also live in San Diego.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

MUFON electronic reporting page here

Now you are going to look at that and call me stupid. Don't worry.

So please when you have entered all your info and get to the bottom of the page and see where it says:

'DO NOT Put Personal Information in your description as it CAN BE VIEWED BY THE PUBLIC'

don't blame me because I didn't write that page.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Are you helping or hurting right now? It's all fine though really.

We will see who is who and who knows who is what when all of this who thinks who is what is all who thinks who of each other when those ...oh I lost track.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spitfire19

Ya,

I got it.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Sometimes I wonder what I'm doing. I feel like the Good Humor man with a broken freezer.

Personally, I didn't understand how MUFON expected you to attach a biological sample before sending it. Do you think if you taped it on the screen and hit 'send' it would disappear?

Just remember, DON'T use YOUR personal information!

Use somebody else's who won't mind their harrowing tale with an alien being seen worldwide.

[edit on 7/9/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minnesotawreckingcrew

Ya,

I got it.

of course you do

and your not posting it cause you need time, right?

seriously, something like this that can reveal some truth and you are like, ya, i got it.

BS here

mods i think this post should be HOAX tagged and or closed, seriously

and why did this get 5 flags?

[edit on 9-7-2008 by MurderCityDevil]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Why are you writing like a book? you are explaining everything you did in so much detail, but when it comes to the actual topic you are extremely vague, too much inconsistancy, to little useful information and facts.

To be frank in the kindest possible way, I don't care if you hugged each other, or popped the lid off another beer and giggled for a minute....what does this proove?

Anyway, Cheers for posting a picture. I think the best approach would be to get as many high res - close up photos as you can, how about taking a photo up against a lightbulb so we can see through it, it mite show up some hidden features.

You might want to use a new camera or change the resolution up, because the image is so small its hard to take it seriously.

Like someone stated earlier, if this was real, wouldn't you provide loads of clear big pictures for everyone to look at... i don't understand. If you don't have a camera capable of this then please purchase one, since if this is for real and this skin is out of this world you can consider yourself extremely rich very soon. Its priceless.. so you should be trying to promote this as much as possible to research to confirm its credability...

Hopefully you'll take this onboard today. This reminds me, you say in the post i'll do this and this and this tommorow... it just seems your not too bothered. You should be really excited...If it was me I wouldn't care if it 10pm, 1am, 5am in the morning I would totally knock on my neighbours door demanding to see these photos. I really hope your not pulling our leg

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by fill0000

make yourself less ignorant and read everything. you can answer some of your own questions.

The picture will be copyrighted tomorrow. We made an agreement that we will not release it until this happens.

Until then, like have said (h) drew a picture as well. If you want it fine I will give it to you. Do you want a u2u or should I post another pic on the board for everyone to make their funnies?

I do enjoy the jokes. I take it for what it's worth.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

The picture will be copyrighted tomorrow. We made an agreement that we will not release it until this happens.

Copyrighted? The picture already is copyrighted, because he took it.
If he needs a watermark....send it to me...I use Photoshop and can watermark it in minutes.

Seriously. If you have a photo in your possession that is PROOF of some alien or whatever. The best thing you can do for yourself and ATS is to post immediately and not string people along. The longer you wait, the less anyone will take you seriously.

Send me a U2U, I will give you an email address and I will watermark it for you immediately.

I have to be honest and say, Im not believing any of this...but im also one of the resident skeptics who requires a significant amount of evidence when huge claims are made.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I think I seen one of them things the last time I ate corn flakes and left a soggy one in the bottom of the bowl...

p.s....

there are no aliens

but there are fallen angels

[edit on 9-7-2008 by toasted]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

Ya,

I got it.

of course you do

and your not posting it cause you need time, right?

seriously, something like this that can reveal some truth and you are like, ya, i got it.

BS here

mods i think this post should be HOAX tagged and or closed, seriously

and why did this get 5 flags?

[edit on 9-7-2008 by MurderCityDevil]

Ya, you got it, my best interest are in order here with my neighbor.
You want something now. I am sorry. You will see. It can't happen over night man. Ask yourself honestly. What would you do. Just because someone is choosing their own way, in a polite way I think, doesn't make a hoax.

Just makes you impatient.

I just saw the pic. need to order the copyright.

I am not Chris Angel or David Blaine.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I just saw the pic. need to order the copyright.

What do you mean, order the copyright. Even if you were going thru the government to get a legal copyright (which is only necessary so if you need to take someone to court, etc)....you would NOT get it overnight. And you would drop hundreds of dollars probably.

Come on. Either put up or.............

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
A 14 page thread about a guy with a picture of a cornflake. ATS has REALLY sunken to new lows.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Please, the more pictures you post the more we'll believe you. Anyone can write up a story like this. A picture speaks a thousand words.

I'm sorry if you find me arrogant, I need to get to the bottom of your claim

@copyrighting the image, I think this is a bad approach and will just discourage people into believing your story, the photo can be water marked in any editing suite and you have the original in the camera/on your pc, plus you are the first poster of the image right here on this forum... what are you worried about?

Well... I'll be checking back for this photo soon.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
What do you mean, order the copyright. Even if you were going thru the government to get a legal copyright (which is only necessary so if you need to take someone to court, etc

You are confusing yourself with a notary public. I do not want the picture notarised.

It's not a document for court.

It's a document that is ours. You may not copy from website.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
What do you mean, order the copyright. Even if you were going thru the government to get a legal copyright (which is only necessary so if you need to take someone to court, etc

You are confusing yourself with a notary public. I do not want the picture notarised.

It's not a document for court.

It's a document that is ours. You may not copy from website.

Sorry, but I am NOT confused. I very well know the difference as I have been a notary and Im a graphic artist who understands copywite.

Seriously. Watermark the dang picture and show it. This has been dragged on long enough

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I want you all to see it, I do, I really do.

I want it copyrighted first. It's going to cost about $100 - $200 bucks.

No one stealing the image. I am not an image expert. This is new. It's "our" pic right now.

If you want the drawing he made, you can have that right now.

I am also open to HELPFULL direction.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join