It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien ran out my bedroom window

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

what does that have to do with anything

[edit on 9-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I can't sleep, I am waiting for phone to ring and get a call from family. For those that have been paying attention. you know what I am talking about.

I am so tired, I am falling down asleep. Pray for my mom who ever you pray to.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Minnesotawreckingcrew

Hello, and yes I do...how is your mother doing?

I just read through all 16 pages and first of I am amazed at the poster who poke fun and run. Why? Why post anything at all, shesh.

I am interested in how this develops and wish I could do more or have suggestions.

Its sad that pictures are never good enough, witness accounts are never good enough. Wonder how many actual events slip unknown because people are not tough enough to handle all the ridicule.

I for one hope I never see an alien or UFO, and if I do I will never tell.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

That is so much appreciated right now because I am a mess right now. I never asked for the f'n sh't to happen at the same time.

I have to wake up in like 5 hours and I haven't gone to sleep yet.

I don't know how she's doing right now. I'm so far away it makes me angry. I can't do nothing.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Consider it done.

One thing about ATS is we are family. If there is a tree in your way, we'll help you chop it down, if there is a rock we'll help you roll it, but some things we all have to face in our own real world.

We can still pray together though.

I do hope some of my humor is helping in some small way since you have an awful lot on your plate at the moment.

[edit on 7/9/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
Consider it done.

One thing about ATS is we are family. If there is a tree in your way, we'll help you chop it down, if there is a rock we'll help you roll it, but some things we alll have to face in our own real world.

We can still pray together.

I do hope some of my humor is helping in some small way since you have an awful lot on your plate at the moment.

Interpret my hope for my mother this way.

The Navy Diver is not a fighting man, he is a salvage expert. If it is lost underwater, he finds it. If it's sunk, he brings it up. If it's in the way, he moves it. If he's lucky, he will die young, 200 feet beneath the waves, for that is the closest he'll ever get to being a hero

My mother is my hero!

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Right now I dont't believe in either of your stories. To be honest, I dont believe your family tragedy either. After reading all you post, its just a way to buy sympathy and time as far as I know. Call me heartless, but you just dont come clean. The copyrights posts are just BS.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

Choose to believe what you must. It's easy.

I am the one who has to deal with the reality in which you don't get to choose the outcome.

Besides, this aint about my mom.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
OP, your in california at the moment right? well are you from the UK, or lived in the UK for a while?

you seem to use 'ain't' quite alot, which is absolutely english slang, derived from the word 'an't' in the late english 1700 century.

Just wondered
as its really rare to see the word ain't pop up in american dialect

Take care, keep well.

[edit on 9-7-2008 by fill0000]

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by fill0000

No, but I am of norwegian.

and German heritage.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Paris Hilton called... She wants her cry for attention back! FAIL

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Yeah I agree with the guy above me. Follow through, I want to see this thing as well....

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
No drama to add

Just I took the day off work to sleep in and let my head relax a little.

Still looking for a lab of somekind.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I just did a google search for pictures of ET. Yes, you are right, there are similarities.

Did you really have to Google E.T.? This is/was one of Spielberg's biggest hits in the 80's...I know you've seen it.

I am not discounting that you saw an alien, but I find it incredulous that you had to look up E.T. I agree that you may want to set up surveillance in your room for possible future visits. It seems to me that if you had one such encounter that the odds are you will have more...Was this your first encounter?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddymax

I just did a google search for pictures of ET. Yes, you are right, there are similarities.

Did you really have to Google E.T.? This is/was one of Spielberg's biggest hits in the 80's...I know you've seen it.

Of course I've seen it. It's just been upteen years. I did it when someone first referenced it so I had something to compare too.

Welcome. Thanks for the interest.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Wow , MORE Dan Tanna Envy?

Jealous much?

you and the other guy are so jealous that Dan Tanna actually is getting positive responses, and you can't debunk him, so you drop down to this level?

Well at least you weren't as bad as the first guy who claimed to know DT, he was SOOOO Green with envy, he could barely spell one word correct, I could just see him nearly frothing at the mouth in a jealous rage as he tried to type.

Now you? Do yourself a favor, eat the cornflake, or sell it on ebay, it kinda looks like Africa, Then get a life.

Aren't Parody threads against the TandC's here on ATS?

I'm VERY dissapointed at how the moderators have handled all of these threads.

Oh btw the thought crossed my mind you and the other dozen guys who just joined after Dans post, with these parady thread might be Disinfo guys, but your jealousy is so apparent. Your more than likely jobless lowlifes, who are 35 years old and live in thier parents basement.

To think you and the other tools took all that time to try and discredit Dan only to make yourself look like jealous little children. Here's a binky for you ok?

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Opinions are just that, opinions. I did not register after he started his thread.

You are free to contribute in any matter that you see fit.

Thanks for stopping by.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
From one story to a another that changes the subject...as good as Bush.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Please post the picture your neighbor took.

The photo is already copyrighted as greeneyedleo and others have said.

www.photosecrets.com...

If you want to put a watermark on it, you can send it to GEL, a mod
or do it yourself in photobucket

Thanks

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis
From one story to a another that changes the subject...as good as Bush.

I am sorry you feel that the events of which that are happening to ME are not of the nature or speed of your liking.

You are free to read what you like, go to a movie or a library to satisfy your vision quest.

Thanks for taking a look.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join