It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien ran out my bedroom window

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

Anyway, I have a half day of work today, And am off to run some errands.

I'll be back. Also, need to talk to family and check on my mother.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
UPDATE

Just got home, there was a note on my front door. The only thing it said was this...

We need to talk. You neighbor (name here).

I left a note on his door telling him to call me when when then they get home.

I'll let you all know how it goes.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnesotawreckingcrew

Sounds good,keep us posted!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

I was only implying that it is possible something is going down,not saying it is

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
one thing I noticed is how OP sure seems to feel the need to respond to every post on this thread, and with 6200+ points since registering 8 days ago, are you points hungry?

people have been asking for more pics, more detailed shots and info
with no avail

you post alot of cartoony responses and you tube vids

its really draining the credibility of it all

just my 2 cents

[edit on 8-7-2008 by MurderCityDevil]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
one thing I noticed is how OP sure seems to feel the need to respond to every post on this thread, and with 6200+ points since registering 8 days ago, are you points hungry?

No, not points hungery. I noticed a thread to sign up for twitter. When you join, u2u asala, and you get 5000 pts.

[people have been asking for more pics, more detailed shots and info
with no avail

you post alot of cartoony responses and you tube vids

its really draining the credibility of it all

just my 2 cents

To address your issues.

My mother had triple bypass 2 months ago, she suffers also from a syndrome called PLMT. (painfull leg, moving toe) Look it up, there is no cure, it is very rare, and it is very painfull. Her pain meds of opiates have eaten her away the past 3 years and had surgery on the 4th patch the hole in her stomach and drain the liter of gastic fluid out of her body before she goes into septic shock. Now she has pneumonia and is on a ventilator. She has a non resusitation clause in her last will in testament and my father feels bad that he agreed to the ventilator. She had her lungs drained of mucus today and rinsed with saline and they are growing a culture. If she doesn't start breathing on her own in a another day or two, my dad is going to have the ventilator pulled

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\------------------------------------.

so that being said, i've been on the phone quite a bit the past couple of days. Trying to settle my dad down and deal with my own emotions.

So if you don't like my humor which has been actually a little comforting for myself, I don't know what to tell you. Also, as far as the pictures not coming in at a record pace than suggested, I don't know what to tell you about that either. I didn't know that I am under a time constraint to prove anything to you.

What I am trying to do is find answers for myself as best and as fast as I possibly can and share them with you all because the reason you are here and I am here are for the same reason.

Take from this all what you will that helps and kindly discard the rest.

Thanks for your interest.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parabol
You're telling me E.T. ran out of your room? The shred looks like snakeskin.

That ain't E.T.! It's E.T.'s sister!

Anyways, interesting story, but kinda hard to believe.. Get that skintissue tested I'd say, and update us with the results.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I hope your telling the truth.

To me this whole neighbour thing you have added to the story, almost seems like your trying to keep us interested, like a story evolving.

You might be telling the truth of course, I'm just saying it looks like your adding more to the story to keep the thread going. It's read like a movie.

Don't take offence of course, I am not disbelieving you yet,
Please do carry on posting, thanks.

Edit: I hope your mother will get better, good luck. Peace.

[edit on 8-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I understand your point, I really do. If I had all the answers right now, I would let you all know what is has become of it all. I apoligize that everything isn't going down in the order some of you would like. Just keep in mind that my neightbor probably wants to bring this up just about as much as I want to share it with him as well. Neither one of us are really friends at all, just friendly neighbors.

That fact remains that this happened Saturday night. Today is Tuesday. I have a job to maintain, and a life to maintain, i.e. food, laundry, etc.

as I've said, I'm trying to keep everyone informed as fast as I possibly can.

I am looking forward to when my neighbor and his wife are home which is around 5 pm in California. I am going to let them settle for a few. Then I will grab a coulple of beers for us to ease the tension, which i'm sure there will be a little of it, and then I will post the the outcome here.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Good idea, make sure the neighbours are relaxed when you talk to them.

I'm still a bit confused, did they see the alien then, or do they know more than they are telling you? What do you think they know?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I have one neighbor said they heard a bunch of crap, didn't see anything. They were no help.

The neighbor in question said his wife did snap a pic, I haven't seen it. He just said they heard noises, it got their attention, took a pic.

That's all I know about what they know until I talk to them.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
UPDATE

I just saw my neighbor pull in. I just had an adrenalin rush. I am going to get a pad of paper and a pen ready to bring along with and I will take some notes when I go over there.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I just got off the phone with my neighbor. He said it's cool to come over at 6:15 pm. (pacific time)

I am going to upload pictures of my complex here in just a few.

If you have any questions that you would like me to ask him, please let me know now. I might help myself to ask things I may not of thought of.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Minnesotawreckingcrew
I just got off the phone with my neighbor. He said it's cool to come over at 6:15 pm. (pacific time)

I am going to upload pictures of my complex here in just a few.

If you have any questions that you would like me to ask him, please let me know now. I might help myself to ask things I may not of thought of.

Have you said anything about the alien to him?

If not, ask him if he saw any odd "animal" or "creature" around?

If you say alien, maybe they will think your crazy lol. But if they did see the alien, then of course they will not think that.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
UPDATE

These are the pic requested.

This is where I found the "specimen"

This is the shot from on top of the laundry room to the top of the second floor.

This is the picture inbetween 2 buildings for the height.

I am leaving in 5 minutes, any more questions?

[edit on 8-7-2008 by Minnesotawreckingcrew]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Leaving now, will post results later.

Also will be filing report with mufon tonight and see about getting the specimen somewhere, I haven't heard back from Berkley yet. The specimen is on ice for now.

I'm off. Be back soon.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

This is truly amazing evidence that establishes at least one very important fact we can all agree on:

The alien did not steal your camera!

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
UPDATE

Just got back.

I am going to type out what happned in our conversation.

Give me 5 minutes please.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

OK good, I'll wait for the reply before going off the computer.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Just a note to say that after that meeting, I feel like throwing up.

I'm going to start typing in my next post starting now.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join