It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien ran out my bedroom window

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The Meeting

It was a strange hand shake with H (for husband). We knew what we were about to talk about the first time that we made eye contact. I offered Him a beer, he accepted and I asked if his wife was home. He responded, "no, she doesn't want to be apart of this!"

I asked him how his day was , he responded by saying, "That's not what you came over to talk about and that's not why I asked you to come over." I hunched up in my chair, took a big pull off my beer and said, "ok, let's cut out the bs right now!" I told him to tell me what happened on Saturday. He said, that he had heard a weird freakin noise and stepped outside onto their patio but didn't see anything until he looked on the roof above me. He said no, it wasn't roof rats before I asked. I don't know what roof rats are. He said he saw a showdow moving up their. Then yelled for his wife to come out and to grab a camera. They watched it crawl down into my window and watched it sit there for about 10-30 seconds after it had just stopped. He said he didn't really know how long it saw there cause they were like frozen with what was going on. His wife snapped out of it, snapped a pic, and it took off onto the laundry room, then ontop of the 2 level apartment and dissapeared in the dark going south.

I asked how he would feel it I said if it left something behind? He asked if I was f'n kidding him. We guess it got stuck and ripped something off on the window.

I asked about the police this morning. It wasn't about them fighting. They just said something or someone had been running around on top of the building on contact the building manager. They were real rude I guess, It was about 7 am, they were probably about to get off shift and wanted to go home and did not file a report. So they just let it go.

As far as the picture, yep, they got one. but, I got's to pee. And take a break.

Give me another 5 please.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
What part of California do you live in? Just wondering cuz I live in CA also.

Hurry up I wanna hear the rest of the story haha. Your urine can wait

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Alright, I'm back.

Starting next post now.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Meeting conclusion

So I told him to show me the goods. He got up and went to his camera. He hadn't even put it on his computer yet because he said he's afraid to take the memory card out. So we looked at it on his camera.

I told him that I want it. He asked what are you going to do with it, I told him about this website. What it's about. The documentation of the events which I have shared with you all. I assured him that in no way have I released any information about him and who he is without his permission. That was a good idea because he about snapped! I told him that if he believes anything that has happened with your own 2 eyes the otherday, then you have to believe what I am telling you right now.

We actually hugged each other, let go, but not completely, and embraced again. Gave each a big pat on each other's back, and released. We stepped back, cracked another beer, and kind of giggled for a minute with a big kind of emotional sniff.

Please give me another 5.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
While we're waiting I just wanted you to know that your last post reminded me about the kid who played quarterback in college. The kid was about the size of your alien, looked a lot like him too. Come to think of it he might have been his daddy.

But anyway we had a naked bootleg that went strongside called URun-8.

That wasn't the actual name of the play, but what we called it, since it didn't work that well. And every time that kid saw those big guys coming that was exactly what he did.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The deal

We talked sports and Padres and Tiger Woods for a bit, had another beer.
Then we talked about the picture again. He said it's been on his mind since it happend. It kind of consumed him and he drew a picture as well. He made a reference to Richard Dreyfuss in Close encounters spacing out and playing with his mashed potatoes at the dinner table. But then he joked about how he didn't go outside and make a minature Devil's Towers in the complex with all the sand from the kid's tot lot and furniture from the community swimming pool. I almost pissed myself when he said that. It was funny.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
and as usual not getting to the real point or posting pics

you are elongating this thread for what reason?

i find it amazing how non chalant you both seem to have some pretty credible evidence and yet nothing to show

this post is just to weird

btw sorry to hear of all the family despair youve had

[edit on 8-7-2008 by MurderCityDevil]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Tony Gwynn I can see, but who did Tiger Woods ever pat on the a$$?
I have to get alien in here somewhere but for some reason I'm thinking army men.

[edit on 7/8/2008 by garyo1954]

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
and as usual not getting to the real point or posting pics

you are elongating this thread for what reason?

Man, I do appreciate your interest. I understand about flaming. I has basically left here. But please let me ask you a question.

Are you typing this and doing all the data entry? Or am I? I have come through with every single bit of information that anyone has asked for from me within this thread. If you have missed someone, I am sorry and I will. All I ask is some freakin' time. Yes, time. I welcome all within here. I have spent so much time trying to help us all within this past 3...oh, well. I'm not going to do it. I'm emotional right now. Not because of this thread, but because of family.

I'm doing my best right now.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by garyo1954

Tony Gwynn is actually doing the broadcast on Padres channel 4 right now. He doesn't look good at all. He looks like he's gain 100 pounds since his playing weight wich was heavy.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

can you please answer my question first?

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Minnesotawreckingcrew

your question? of who is typing?

thats a bit obvious, two lines

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Last time I saw him he looked like this

We can rule him out as getting in or out a window. Jumping from roof to roof?
Not him.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I am also in the process of editing in microsoft word my case file for MUFON. I am not sure if I should send it to them because it's not a ufo sighting but oh well. I need to get this sample somewhere.

I'm still looking for a lab, please help if anyone knows.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
MUFON probably has a list of labs they've dealt with before. So you might ask then who they recommend.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

im not picking on you but you say you need time to post but have no problem replying to every post right away

if you are unsure about the MUFON thing get what you have and put here, complete and in order

where is your neighbors pic?

seems like something happened but nothing to show thats UBER credible

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by spitfire19

San Diego, CA

Livin La Vida Loca

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

You never said what kind of lab you need. Most labs in San Diego have gone to drug testing (or drug manufacturing) sites.

Now I don't think Crazy Mary and Dirty Harry are going to quit cooking bath tub meth in motel room 111 long enough to analyze this for you so you'll probably want a forensics lab.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I had to do it.

On a serious note...come on man!

I tell you it is stuff like this that keep the people with real experiences SILENT as a holy night. I don't believe this for one second. The whole story is laughable. The OP is dragging his heels with information and when he does provide images they leave much to be desired. The skin? It looks like a dorrito. Now there may be a photo of the actual alien? How long till we get the punchline?

I don't like that ATS is starting to to get an influx of hoaxers that seem bold enough to try and pass something like this off as truth. Not only does it damage the whole movement it cheapens some aspects of what this site is about. I came here looking for answers to my own experience. I can see I won't find anything. Even worse...the sort of stories being put out make me ashamed to even believe I saw what I believe I did. No offense but I don't want to be in the company of jokers and buffoons.

That is what I will be taken as if I ever decide to try and explain my own experiences.
Ill just keep quiet. It's not even worth it.

- lee

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Sounds like your only nice when you want something for yourself. There are others following this thread.

They may not be participating, but understand that I am doing the best that I can with the time that I have. I'm not saying dont' post, please do. The more interest the better. I can't do this myself. That's why I am asking for help and responding to your posts as well.

I am trying to respond to everyone's questions. And I will. No matter how juvinile they may be.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join