It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
you are one with the fish being man...you are comprised of the same energy and material that makes him up. Scary to think about, but true nonetheless. Just like I feel your story is legit.
Perhaps you guys travelled simultaneously to another dimension.
Wish I had time to read everyone's responses but I dont.

all I know is that you survived and so did your fam...thats whats important...

but the cube of light says a lot to me.

This cube is the gate to other dimensions...

do you meditate?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by afeckt

Thank you for the links. The fact this thing entered and vanished at will really makes me feel very cold inside.

I will dig out the reads you suggested.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

What was the compelling evidence that convinced you of the truth of this event,
jkrog8?

I'm not trying to derail the thread here, but apparently you have taken a great deal of interest in getting this to the general membership.

Was there anything specific you were trying to accomplish in doing this?

link   
Dan

Hopefully I didn't miss this in your previous posts.

Were the beings in the woods the same as the one you dealt with in your house?

link   
Dan have you heard of Balnuaran of Clava? If you have go there get the other half of your blade!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

No but my wifes does. Also, she is mad crazy about drawing this cube she saw. some of her doodles are beautiful.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Could we possibly see the cube drawings your wife does? I hate to pry to much but I have been following this non stop and it is really interesting. Thank you for the pic's of the knife!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Dear Dan and Sophie,

Man, I wish you knew just how many cases, similar to yours, that I have on file. To see two people have their lives changed so profoundly - forever - is not something I enjoy.

I do wish to point out that many investigators into similar, full-on confrontational encounters with non-humans - will likely conclude that this is certainly not the first
time you have 'met' non-humans.

The depth and ferocity of your anger indicate that although you have had mental memory erased of such previous encounters, you still have the 'emotional' memory of such encounters. I could ask if you have memory of 'missing time' experiences, but that is a bit of a contradictory question in itself - ie how do you remember no memory?

I don't want to freak you out, but other people in your situation had continuing experiences even when they moved. It has driven people I know to drugs, booze, and even suicide.

The only people I know who survived and 'moved on' after such experiences were all parents themselves - and their in-built caring for family was the strength to keep them going.

I would suggest that the creature you encountered was not hostile, just curious. Imagine you were curious about bear cubs and went into a den when you thought momma bear was asleep... Not the smartest thing to do, even for non-humans. Lucky for you that non-humans don't bear grudges like we do - else you'd be vaporised for sure lol.

My advice is to come to grips with 'them'. If you have been 'visited' by them before, then you may well continue to be under observation for some time more. Mentally tell them to either bugger off, or to learn respect and manners if they have to continue their research on you.

My hat goes off especially to you for having the courage to air your experience on ATS.
There are many vocal skeptics on ATS - and their rudeness is matched only by their ignorance. To do what you have done has earned my complete respect. Most never do what you have done. They end up privately telling people like myself, on the condition that I never tell anyone or publish it. I wish I could tell you all some of these, but I cannot.

Duncan

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Yes. Yes these things in the woods were the same as what I fought with in the bedroom.

(Before you ask the defensive spray is fully legal for use in the UK and can be obtained from any good self defence product store).

However, I didn't even realise I had seen any beings in the woods I just spent a few days feeling uneasy and off kilter.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by afeckt

Give me two minutes and ill photo one for you she did whilst one the phone.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Well, note that I posted that as a way to try and pull everything together, and I never specifically said you hit it with the ice ax.

Quoting myself

During this altercation he hits the creature in excess of 100 times, not including some of the cutting and slashing, with multiple weapons including a specialized knife and an ice ax

I never said that you saw the cleaning.

Finally I said "transporter" not transponder.

Quoting myself

Finally, this creature, supposedly slashed and gouged manages to live long enough to activate a transporter device and "beams" out of the bedroom.

I don't follow the hostile attitude. I was talking about the story, which I believe I summarized rather accurately after nearly 30 pages to go through. You are the one making harsh judgments of my reading and comprehension skills.

BTW, your SO and you are now both posting with the same account and in the last one she did not sign off, making it rather difficult to follow just who is saying what.

As far as the knife handle picture, it doesn't appear to me to be broken, but the blade simply removed.

HTH clarify my comments.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Thanks Dan. I wondered how you seemed to put the two events together. I imagine that encounter was lurking in your mind and fed into the second.

Hope things work out OK for your family.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Dan, thanks for posting this for us fellow not RATSers

The knife doesnt look broken, but like the blade is removed? Can you show us where the knife got broken off? Like maybe open it so we can see it?

Thanks again!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It's interesting how things like this only happen to people who are already posting on ATS.

It's certain that this is a fabricated story, but I can't figure out whether you're believing a dream you had is real or whether you're making it up completely. I can't see why you'd pull all of our legs, given your history, so it must be a dream you believe. In that case, you might benefit from a vacation and some time away from all the paranormal things you read here daily.

The most confusing part about this thread is people's willingness to believe you. I don't know if it's against ATS rules or not, but I'm guessing you're trying to demonstrate this forum's gullibility. If that's your intent, good job, i guess?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
First of all, if there even is a wife, she has not posted a thing. Dan Tanna is typing AS his wife, though I wouldn't expect any of his gullible fledglings to detect the same patterns as well as the over usage of "my husband". Face and neck hanging in shreds....please.

Look how many times John McClane here goes on and on about the rage, and the bad @ss BS references about protecting his family, and the instant victimization syndrome as soon as someone "flames" him. This whole thread is a self serving, flamboyantly desperate attempt at attention and the only thing more trite and pathetic than the story itself, is all the "I believe you posts", and the props hes getting from individuals who will believe ANYTHING.

Call this a flame, I really don't care, ignore me, say whatever you want but if you truly care about truth, regardless of the subject, and want to preserve what little credibilty exists in the average ATS post, then you guys really need to toughen up and stop being OOOOd and AHHHHHd by every cretin with an emotional void , too many beers and a keyboard.

This thread is intellectual cancer, and deep, deep, down inside, I think most of you know it but reality is so boring, you may as well drink another six pack and ask more questions about an imaginary event. I believe in many things, and my mind is always open, but I think the OP is either; mentally incompetent, or 100% grade A full of crap. Choice number 2 is the most viable. I sympathize with those of us missing screws, but I LOATHE liars.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'd like to add, threads like this could turn a lot of people off from ATS. I already catch enough grief for my interest in UFOs. If I sent someone a link to this forum because I saw an interesting post (which does happen regularly) and they saw this, it would only furthers the stereotypes leveled at people with this interest.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Dan, thanks for posting this for us fellow not RATSers

The knife doesnt look broken, but like the blade is removed? Can you show us where the knife got broken off? Like maybe open it so we can see it?

Thanks again!

It also looks to be very clean, considering the the damage it inflicted.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jibbs
Originally posted by greeneyedleo

It also looks to be very clean, considering the the damage it inflicted.

Thats true. Because "they" would not have cleaned it without taking it, I would assume.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

The blade has snapped off at the point where it is secured i.e. at the pivot point. The blade is gone, totally gone. What you see is whats left.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BS_Slayer
First of all, if there even is a wife, she has not posted a thing. Dan Tanna is typing AS his wife, though I wouldn't expect any of his gullible fledglings to detect the same patterns as well as the over usage of "my husband". Face and neck hanging in shreds....please.

Look how many times John McClane here goes on and on about the rage, and the bad @ss BS references about protecting his family, and the instant victimization syndrome as soon as someone "flames" him. This whole thread is a self serving, flamboyantly desperate attempt at attention and the only thing more trite and pathetic than the story itself, is all the "I believe you posts", and the props hes getting from individuals who will believe ANYTHING.

Call this a flame, I really don't care, ignore me, say whatever you want but if you truly care about truth, regardless of the subject, and want to preserve what little credibilty exists in the average ATS post, then you guys really need to toughen up and stop being OOOOd and AHHHHHd by every cretin with an emotional void , too many beers and a keyboard.

This thread is intellectual cancer, and deep, deep, down inside, I think most of you know it but reality is so boring, you may as well drink another six pack and ask more questions about an imaginary event. I believe in many things, and my mind is always open, but I think the OP is either; mentally incompetent, or 100% grade A full of crap. Choice number 2 is the most viable. I sympathize with those of us missing screws, but I LOATHE liars.

To everyone who claims to KNOW that this thread is crap - PROVE that you believe yourselves, and just leave. Please.

By coming back and posting insulting comments, you are showing us all, that you are just plain scared that Dan's experience might be real.

Duncan

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join