It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by nexusmagazine

Therefore the logical, rational approach is to be neutral - and await further information.

Duncan

Garbage. If someone is not asking questions there would be no further information forthcoming.

The rational approach then, if only to satisfy curiosity, is to ask questions.

Notice I've asked a few that seem to have been overlooked. Since the possibility exists I am on ignore for proposing something Dan might not like to address, may I ask you to post those questions to him?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamesder

You have no more evidence that Dan is lying than you do that he is telling the truth.

I have the evidence of 6 billion years of fossil records. There are no fish men. If the fish man is from another planet, it's an amazing circumstance that he chose to pay a visit to a person who happens to post on this forum.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by jamesder]

Sorry, lack of 'fish men' in the fossil record does not prove Dan is lying.

It simply proves, that until now, we have no reported fossils of 'fish men'.

And you might want to understand, that the reason a lot of people on ATS are interested in the et/ufo debate - is BECAUSE they have had an unexplained experience.

Duncan

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

I do not believe people think he is "crazy" for having weapons. What people have issue with is the arsenal of stuff near and on his bed where a baby sleeps. It just isnt safe. IMO

I have nothing against weapons - I in fact grew up around swords, knives and guns. However, when you have children....it is of upmost important to keep them in safe places out of harms way. Again, JMO

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

You "corrected" his university work, but, but, but...you can't even spell correctly.
I'll give a wild guess here.
You are oh,..eighteen years old, bored, finished school, nothing to do, read too much bad Science Fiction etc and have an unhealthy fixation with knives and violence.
Oh! and you're male.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I apologise if you have already answered this Dan, but I could not find it anywhere.

Do you know how it got in and out of your house?

I assume you locked all the doors, was there any signs of someone breaking in, or what? How did it get in?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I explained how that thing shocked me and how my arm and foot were burnt but I never posted the pic of my foot here.

I apologise.

My left foot.

The redder areas have taken ages to die down and feel comfortable again.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954

Therefore the logical, rational approach is to be neutral - and await further information.

Duncan

Garbage. If someone is not asking questions there would be no further information forthcoming.

The rational approach then, if only to satisfy curiosity, is to ask questions.

Notice I've asked a few that seem to have been overlooked. Since the possibility exists I am on ignore for proposing something Dan might not like to address, may I ask you to post those questions to him?

Um, who said anything about not asking questions? I said to remain 'neutral' and await further information. My suggestion was that those people who said that they 'knew' Dan is lying simply leave the thread - as a form of proof of this 'knowing' that they have. I merely asked this because like most here, I am heartily sick of narrow minded skeptics loudly proclaiming that they 'know' Dan is lying etc.

One can remain 'neutral' on a topic and still ask questions - or maybe you didn't realise this because you are incapable of being 'neutral' yourself.

Duncan

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I apologise if you have already answered this Dan, but I could not find it anywhere.

Do you know how it got in and out of your house?

I assume you locked all the doors, was there any signs of someone breaking in, or what? How did it get in?

Thanks.

How did it get in ? I am stunned you expect me to know this ! but..

No there are no signs of any entry at all. I assume they came the same way this creature vanished. Wobbled in and out and ceased to exist in our world.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Not to side one way or another, but I think it's fairly common for guys to have a lot of blades around.

I use mine for slicing cheese and peeling turnips.

(It does seem a bit uncommon to have such teamwork, dexterity and coordination between husband and wife and very little if any verbosity, hollering or screaming. You guys put Angelina and Brad to shame.)

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
Not to side one way or another, but I think it's fairly common for guys to have a lot of blades around.

I use mine for slicing cheese and peeling turnips.

(It does seem a bit uncommon to have such teamwork, dexterity and coordination between husband and wife and very little if any verbosity, hollering or screaming. You guys put Angelina and Brad to shame.)

Rofl, cheers for the pic. Thats our favorite film, especially the oven.

We both said at the same time " I want one of those!"

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

First off i never accused him of anything. I stated my opinion. And i said the fact that he didnt return to post MAY BE AN INDICATION That he may not. How do you expect people to believe such a story when anything that could be evidence was conveniantly cleaned up.

I would love to be wrong and he proves to me that this happened. And yes i did read his post and many post's there after. Took a few hours to get through them all. So if i missed the part where he said he slit the aliens throat then i apoligize. I have no problem telling you when im wrong. I just wonder how people can put a story out there like this one and not expect people to disagree with it. That was my main point.

Normally when someone is telling the truth, They dont get so defensive towards others when questioning the accounts. Its when someone is lying they tend to shut out the opposing people and only side with the ones who believe.
I dont see how what i wrote upset you so much. I never said anything bad about dan, just that i personally didnt believe it.

But i will give you the benefit of the doubt, I will follow this thread and see where it goes. Who knows maybe he will say or show something that will change my mind.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by russ1969

Russ1969
...and considering he hasnt returned to the thread for some time now may be an indication That he doesnt plan on showing us anything.

So you don't think saying because i am not able to be awake 24 hours a day and do need some sleep makes me out a liar and don't plan to show you any thing ?

Thats not fair dude, really not fair. I came back and hell i fronted every question I could since I got onto the web. Even the wife added her stuff...

What more can i do ? nothing thats what, I am doing my best., so is my wife.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Starred....you finally answered my sex question!!!!Lol,really though(I am glad to know what sex you are,it does matter)why havent you stopped by my thread(look on signature)??

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Dan:Its okay dude,dont worry about it,I got your back(and members know I WILL SCRAP IT OUT).thanx for posting that pic of your foot.

Whoever said "fossil records of 6 billion years ago":THATS FUNNY....ESPECIALLY SINCE THE DAMN EARTH HAS ONLY BEEN AROUND FOR 4.5 BILLION YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

TO ALL:Really why would Dan make this up and go all out like he has?Lets look at this logically with a touch of Hakim's razor shall we?One;Dan is lying and purposely self inflicted wounds and is skitzophrenic(acting like his wife) and has done all this just to gain attention and make no money????WHAT???

OR...........

He is telling THE TRUTH!!!

Sorry Dan for yelling BUT I AM SICK OF THESE PEOPLE BASHING YOU,ESPECIALLY AFTER I AM THE ONE WHO CONVINCED YOU TO COME OUT IN THE OPEN AND EXPOSE THESE PEOPLE TO THE TRUTH.(THAT IS MY ONLY GOAL)

Dan is my friend,and I stake my reputation on him..............any of you got a problem with that?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well, I don't usually post here, but I had to comment that my overall interpretation of the story is that it's a genuine account. It seems that this being didn't want to physically harm you, because you said your room had been cleaned after the incident. Whoever cleaned the room didn't care to get revenge for the attack. That doesn't mean that they didn't have some weird, sinister purpose for being there in the first place (why else would something enter your house unannounced at night?). Catching him off guard was probably the best way for you to react to the situation, especially with your wife/child in danger.

Then again, it could have been a shared hallucination, but that almost sounds more ridiculous than a fishman.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Just for the fun of it I thought I would post another pic.

Give or take a few of the details.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I didn't realize this thread was moved to the general public.
You have my complete support Dan, and I await the imaging from your UV light experiment.

This is why you didn't put this here in the first place, huh?

[edit on 6-7-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonjnelson
I didn't realize this thread was moved to the general public.
You have my complete support Dan, and I await the imaging from your UV light experiment.

This is why you didn't put this here in the first place, huh?

[edit on 6-7-2008 by jasonjnelson]

What was asked in RATS stays in RATS, as will my replies.

As to the flamers, well.. they gonna need 5000 points to reach my butt in RATS.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Cheers for the back up dude.

This is a no kid you thread, where I tried to get across to people an event that took place in my home, and also prior in the woodland around the village.

This is not a funny hahaha event for me - it is deeply traumatic actually.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Please refrain from posting off topic comments and pictures.

Thank You.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join