It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Hey Dan,

Just sent a U2U... I know you have suggested that because of a flood of such messages that it might take some time to reply to them all, however, I wanted to publicly say:

It is certainly one heck of an interesting account of events that were clearly adrenaline pupming!

Thanks for sharing your event with us, and I hope that you do not have to encounter anything further like this.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by prototism

Originally posted by Yarcofin

That is why i find it very disturbing that the OP (and even his wife!) finds it perfectly natural to keep knives/axes/ice picks in the very same room where their little baby daughter sleeps.

Dan has posted and replied to threads over in our Survival Forum. To anybody that frequents this forum, his actions are completely justified. To the non-survivalists... well, there just isn't much use explaining. Stop by and read a few threads, maybe you will understand.
Not my quote.

Who ever originally posted this... siiiiigh, I don't have the time to rant.

You sleep with nothing near your bed when you have children, see which person has more genetic success in the long run lol...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Dan,

You now know that your life will never be the same. As you now know this is something that each has to experience to understand fully. Unfortunately I believe this encounter was one that went wrong.

I applaud you for the strength within and I must admit that even I am surprised you were able to do what you did before this being/creature was able to do what it did to you.

I believe your quest for proof put you in a position you never thought about and I believe this being/creature had its guard down which made you able to do what you did.

I have been with beings but not of this type and I think when you were hit with said lightning it was in his last resort to protect itself.

As I see it most humans when they see a being the fear usually makes them cower so force isn't usually required as usual but with you your strength took it by total surprise so you did get the upper hand.

You did the right thing by not notifying the police because your thoughts on what could happen would probably happen. Your best help would be through known people in this field that deals with this.

You did a fine job of getting pictures and I know how this works so I do understand why it didn't occur to you at the time to get scrappings off yourself from wound areas. Since it seemed you room was repaired by them it would still be interesting if you put a black light to your carpet to see if anything is seen.

I know I can't make this sound as this is something that wasn't supposed to have been because your actions as a human were natural and the correct thing to do for yourself and your family however I don't think this being had intended to hurt you really but it was defending itself, "a visit gone wrong."

Please use the strength within yourself, you need sleep.

From here on out every minute of everyday your mind will be on this I can only hope this being/creature does not return my best is with you and your family.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

*SNIP*

Who ever originally posted this... siiiiigh, I don't have the time to rant.

You sleep with nothing near your bed when you have children, see which person has more genetic success in the long run lol...

In his defense, there is a BIG difference between having ONE form of defense by your bed (whether it be gun, blade, or otherwise), and having an entire arsenal.

True or false?

Like a few of us have noticed, the OP seems passive-aggressive, mentally unstable, etc. Having an entire arsenal of blades doesn't exactly help to dispel this notion.

[edit on 7/6/2008 by prototism]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm sorry for your experience

But, all respect for fighting back.

The knives are good for suprise, but you must get your self a katana, a good one, it's not good enough to pierce or hack, you need to sever limbs on them

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Put me in that group that does not think having weapons available in one's house is unusual. We are armed here and the mrs doesn't have a problem. There are nasties out there in the world and they are hoping for easy prey.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This is an extremely far fetched account, for sure. However, I would like to point out a couple facts.

Regardless of what your feelings on the story are, there is no reason to bad mouth Dan, with phrases such as "you're mentally unstable man." "Go to an insane asylum dude." You can keep these thoughts to yourself. If the OP feels he needs help, I am sure he'll seek it out himself, or a friend will get it for him. Coming from posters on a Message Board, this is moot, and you have no bearing on his decisions.

Dan has posted all he can to help you either believe or not believe his account. It's been stated, the photographs of his injuries could be from any number of things. I find his photo of the UFO awesome though, regardless of whether or not it is a Photoshop, which I doubt, considering somebody took the image specs from Firefox. As for his wife's post, well I'll have to study the typing patterns, capitalization and punctuation more in-depth to provide you with a full analysis on this aspect.

On par with the actual event at hand, Dan I believe that you believe something happened to you. And that leads me to believe that something happened. When under a lot of stress, the human mind is capable of fabricating all sorts of stuff. Plus if this was a home invasion of sorts, I'd be extremely worried. Dan if you can provide some further information about the area. What is the crime rate like there? Are there drugs in the vicinity that are being pushed, causing somebody to seek out goods and valuables? Or perhaps this person was high? There are too many paths that we can travel down, and they all lead to one determination. If what you are saying is in fact true, then an event did occur. If you will take a moment to entertain that maybe this was an elaborate home invasion of sorts. Any rape gangs in the area? Maybe him disappearing was just the fact that you turned for a moment, he ran away and when you turned back he was gone. Again, I don't want to discredit the account by any means. I just want to help you, get to the bottom of what occurred.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
After looking at your drawing of the creature I couldn't help but remember the pictures that come up on Google when you search 'reptilian'

Some of the pictures remind me a lot of your drawing.

reptilian picture # 1

reptilian picture # 2

reptilian picture# 3

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Whether or not the event happened, they way you describe your attack on it makes you out to be a very mentally unstable person.

not at all, sounds like he was in the military to me, lots of people i know would have the same attitude to night invadors, burgler or otherwise.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Okay,wow........I left this thread at 3 this morning,it is now 1 and wow(I did expect it though) it has taken off.I am only on page 11 and wil read11-18 a little later.Dan,it is great you posted this in general boards,I think quite possibly,if true(which I think)this has to be up there with betty and barney hill,travis walton,even roswell...............we have a thread with a clear(one of the best)ufo pic and an account of a human-alien fight(possinly the first ever) with pictures and a witness...........wow,this is what a alien thread is suppossed to be,not like a lot of the other bs threads.Here is a bit of info:

The Dogon described the Sirians as Amphibians from a planet around Sirius B, which is consistent with Collier’s claim that one of the planets around Sirius B is “generally occupied by reptilian and aquatic-type beings.” [51] The racial chateristics of the humans from Sirius B suggests that these are descendents from the star system Vega which will be described later.
www.exopolitics.org...
Aquatic amphibian beings?I thought of that and had to post it,looks like we may have a star system of orgin

hereby start the motion to change Dan's ATS title from "member" to "Alien Slayer." Dan, you are the new Will Smith. Next time, you gotta make sure you tell it, "Welcome to Earth!" before you kick its arse.
Ha Ha

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna

Please let me be frank about these photographs. They are cropped from the origionals for two reasons: 1) I am not tolerant of people asking to having my husbands face on the internet, and 2) I have a daughter to think of - I would not like her associated with any of these events even by chance.

I know this sounds coarse, take with it what you will.

The burden of proof is a harsh thing, and anyone showing the slightest interest in hiding ANYTHING in these types of matters will never get more attention than those who enter the thread already believing what you say as gospel.

IF this occurred, and IF this being could waltz into your home without sign of forced entry... What do you expect to protect yourselves from? Overzealous "researchers"? I think you may have the wrong website. Maybe you don't "get" this?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Why would an alien with a cloac / beam me up scotty - technology do:
1. Not use the technology to be invisible
2. Not use the technology to hover silently over your bedroom floor
3. Use a scan to see if there is weapons in the rom
4. Beem the baby wife or whatever it was after right up to its ship without going on foot in your bedroom.
5. And so on ...

I don't care if you ignore me, this is for all the other folks who believe in this BS without thinking logicaly for 1 minute..

Its like trying to carry the A-Bomb in to Iran on foot, when you actually could send it with a rocket if you catch my drift... The tecnology is developed for a reason. Your story in the other hand is made for the cinematic audience.. who don't want to think for them selfes.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
reply to post by prototism

And, as descriptive as your story is, none of it can be verified.

You have pictures, which doesn't usually happen in these type of threads, but those wounds and bruises can be from anything.
Furthermore, you claim your wife writes for a little while, so you have the witness testimony factor too. But like the pictures, that too can not be verified. How do we know its really your wife?

Most of our history cannot be verified either along with just about all other claims taken from our own libraries in books. *SNIP*
So basically, your defense is, "its okay that none of his story can be verified, because nothing else in world history can be verified either"?

Are you kidding me?

There is enough evidence out there in support of his claim as there are many other similar abduction cases supporting his description of these aquatic lacertian beings including the triangular craft in his pictures some of his statements seem to add up. From the many abduction cases that I study on a weekly basis as this is part of my job I would say it is not far-fetched at all to believe what he is telling us is true considering the many other abductions cases some of which are even harder to believe for someone who is not familiarized with what aliens are and can do.

Now can anything really be proven?

Your argument is close minded, it is clear that regardless of what the OP can produce as evidence your mind is already made up as a dis-believer.

You want to see a body,
You want to see proof that his wife exists and had this experience.
You want to see proof that the marks on his body came from this encounter.
You want to see a video tape of the encounter.
Whatever it is your asking for you already know what the answer is so
why even ask for evidence in the first place when you know it cannot be produced?

I hate to say this but it's people like you who will never believe even if there is a live broadcast of these aliens landing all over the world with live coverage which will probably never happen. The only way you will ever believe is if your taken yourself. Now it's sad to know people are so misled and blind out there in the dark of what is really taking place right in front of their noses behind the scenes. You are nothing different then any of the other billions who are being deceived and in many ways misled I just wish more people would come to a realization of the existence of aliens . They are not a figment of people's imagination they are real physical beings from other planets much more advanced than us and that is how they cover their trails.

Best Wishes.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
i remember having a dream about UFOs last night after reading this thread

so many UFOs flying low in the sky, jetfighters, war between Australia and Iraq

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

false, my Katana is always concealed within reach, I keep a Truth 2 Bow close a pair of sais as oppossed to traditional blades and other stuff too... don't need my whole inventory lol

but yeah false, it's not like the stuff is on my floor loose...

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
i also have to say Dan is normally grounded in his posts and in the replies i see him post.

This is either true or at least they both Believe it to be true, ( hallucination shared?) or an incredibly intricate hoax, i mean this member has built a half decent reputation over his months of posting. unless of course that was the plan.... not throwing accussations .. just exploring possabilities.

I am interested Dan .. why the initial massive violent reaction? did it not cross your mind that u might just might be representing the human race?.

Did it not flit for a second in your mind to try to negotiate at all? i mean even the burglar on the porch gets a ' Get off my land - or i'll blow your head off' - warning first ?

Or did you just wanna capture it dead or alive to get proof? if this is the case u never even explored the alive option.

all items missing from the experience? place cleaned up? what about the scrathes on you , the pics , i woudl get DNA swabs of them done , if it scratche dyou it probably touched you , you could be walking around with the most amazing evidence right now!.

it seems they took control of you after the event anyway and cleaned up all the mess. this implies they can do this at any time , i wonder why they would not secure the situation before sending thier lone 'man' in ..

So many holes , but then again so much unique information also.

ty for telling the tale it is certainly interesting.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Just like in the thread on RATS I still think your hoaxing, or trying too.

You were asked repeatedly for pics of your injuries, why didn't you post the burn on your foot? Your adding things to the story as we go along, you got any more info you left out your gonna add to this?

Also, with all of your knife training and the many weapons in your room, why do you come off like you were surprised when you reacted violently towards this um uh creature? This is why you train isn't it? You went out of your way to mention these things.

You could have at least drew us a picture of a monster that didn't look so nice and happy!

You posted this on the main board for points and attention didn't you?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
*SNIP*
I hate to say this but it's people like you who will never believe even if there is a live broadcast of these aliens landing all over the world with live coverage which will probably never happen. The only way you will ever believe is if your taken yourself. Now it's sad to know people are so misled and blind out there in the dark of what is really taking place right in front of their noses behind the scenes. You are nothing different then any of the other billions who are being deceived and in many ways misled I just wish more people would come to a realization of the existence of aliens . They are not a figment of people's imagination they are real physical beings from other planets much more advanced than us and that is how they cover their trails.

Best Wishes.
You're confusing closed mindedness with skepticism. Nowhere did I explicitly state these events never happened.

What you want me to do, is go off faith alone. Screw evidence. Screw proof. It doesn't matter, right? Unfortunately, in stories like these, and in any fantastic claim, there is something called a burden of proof. Sure, he has done a better job of attempting to prove it than most, but just because he provided pictures, it doesn't automatically validate his claims.

And sorry to say, but "a live broadcast of these aliens landing all over the world" is just a little different than one man's account of his potential abduction. They are in entirely two different scales, and using the larger one in an attempt to prove the other one is silly.

Not only that, but this man has the protection of the internet. It is impossible, without compromising his own anonymity, to get a first hand, in person account of this event.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use information gathered form this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

Report button used, as if this thread is not already on the radar for scandal.

edit; referring to the OP as the one posting knowingly false information.

[edit on 7-6-2008 by forsakenwayfarer]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Hey Guys,

I am really so sorry to inform you but this guy is a total fraud! 100%. Because if this actually happened certain people would know. There are certain computer based systems that track most messages on this site. and millions of others. And believe me 100% this guy is totally bonkers. How the hell anyone can buy into this it's unbelieveable and inconceivable. Alien fish man. How hilarious. The Governmental truth behind things is Our world in millions of years old but and alien existance would be billions even trillions of years old therfor there evolutionary scale would be extinct of fish substances 100% fact! With the growth rate 6 feet on the evolutionary scale may indicate maybe a very young terestrial. I do find it intersting how he mentions the live wire though. But yet again a stolen misinterpreted fact. Most people who claim to or actually have came into contact with an extra terrestrial being claim so be suspended in an electro magnetic like blockade. But upon our investigations into this case we are coming to the conclusion that this case in utterly ridiculous. But we will investigate and come back to you with a conclusion

Belthermar U.K.P.I.S

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join