It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent encounter with an alien being

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

why the initial massive violent reaction? did it not cross your mind that u might just might be representing the human race?.

Did it not flit for a second in your mind to try to negotiate at all? i mean even the burglar on the porch gets a ' Get off my land - or i'll blow your head off' - warning first ?

Or did you just wanna capture it dead or alive to get proof? if this is the case u never even explored the alive option.

Easy for you to say until your naked in bed with your wife and child sleeping next to you while a 6ft Lacertian Reptilian being comes over the top of you. Naturally the first thing that kicks in is instinct and what goes through your mind is your wife and child. It's either you or "IT" to the death I am glad that he did what he did, there are countless abduction cases of people being taken, torcherous acts and experiements being performed on them, male and female abductees being raped some of which never made it back and are still missing we can only assume dead.

It's always a good thing when I hear about someone standing up to these malevolent beings that have done alot of damage to many people. I'm all in favor of the OP using violent force after all it was his house and he was being confronted by a reptilian overlooking his child and wife with no invitation or appointment. I would have done the same.

Way to go Dan, you deserve a Bravery Award.

Aliens that abduct people are Malevolent.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belthermar
Hey Guys,

I am really so sorry to inform you but this guy is a total fraud! 100%. Because if this actually happened certain people would know. There are certain computer based systems that track most messages on this site. and millions of others. And believe me 100% this guy is totally bonkers. How the hell anyone can buy into this it's unbelieveable and inconceivable. Alien fish man. How hilarious. The Governmental truth behind things is Our world in millions of years old but and alien existance would be billions even trillions of years old therfor there evolutionary scale would be extinct of fish substances 100% fact! With the growth rate 6 feet on the evolutionary scale may indicate maybe a very young terestrial. I do find it intersting how he mentions the live wire though. But yet again a stolen misinterpreted fact. Most people who claim to or actually have came into contact with an extra terrestrial being claim so be suspended in an electro magnetic like blockade. But upon our investigations into this case we are coming to the conclusion that this case in utterly ridiculous. But we will investigate and come back to you with a conclusion

Belthermar U.K.P.I.S
As if this thread couldn't get any better, this dude comes in and starts making claims of his own!

"Governmental"? Who is "we"? Wait, wait, let me guess, you're from some secret group that "investigates" abductions?

[edit on 7/6/2008 by prototism]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

dude I dont care what ANYONE says.. I commend you on your bravery and quick reaction time.. AND being smart enough to have weapons around for *PROTECTION*.... I woulda (hopefully) woulda done the SAME THING MAN.. hope you and your family are well... thanks for the post

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens
I hate to say this but it's people like you who will never believe even if there is a live broadcast of these aliens landing all over the world with live coverage which will probably never happen.

this is like ... 200000000000 gazillion lightyears from live broadcasting. You just cant compare attention seekers like this OP with a serious live news broadcast, witch in this place never have happened as far as I know ?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The op is killin' me smalls
I couldn't stop laughing. Oh yeah, that was hell of a picture you drew too

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by prototism

Originally posted by Belthermar

"Governmental"? Who is "we"? Wait, wait, let me guess, you're from some secret group that "investigates" abductions?

We is me, I. Omega! And you guessed Wrong! Keep guessing!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   

*SNIP*
I hate to say this but it's people like you who will never believe even if there is a live broadcast of these aliens landing all over the world with live coverage which will probably never happen. The only way you will ever believe is if your taken yourself. Now it's sad to know people are so misled and blind out there in the dark of what is really taking place right in front of their noses behind the scenes. You are nothing different then any of the other billions who are being deceived and in many ways misled I just wish more people would come to a realization of the existence of aliens . They are not a figment of people's imagination they are real physical beings from other planets much more advanced than us and that is how they cover their trails.

Best Wishes.
You're confusing closed mindedness with skepticism. Nowhere did I explicitly state these events never happened.

What you want me to do, is go off faith alone. Screw evidence. Screw proof. It doesn't matter, right? Unfortunately, in stories like these, and in any fantastic claim, there is something called a burden of proof. Sure, he has done a better job of attempting to prove it than most, but just because he provided pictures, it doesn't automatically validate his claims.

And sorry to say, but "a live broadcast of these aliens landing all over the world" is just a little different than one man's account of his potential abduction. They are in entirely two different scales, and using the larger one in an attempt to prove the other one is silly.

Not only that, but this man has the protection of the internet. It is impossible, without compromising his own anonymity, to get a first hand, in person account of this event.

Let me ask you a question:

Do you believe in Aliens?

Do you believe that out of the thousands of abduction cases reported some of them are true?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
[edit on 6-7-2008 by YAHWEH333]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
One:Whoever posted those 3 reptoid pics,the first one looked a lot like dans account.
Two:I think we now need to add a species to the list of et's that more adequately describes fishman.........say either Amphoids(Amphibian humanoid) or Itchoid(fish).
Three:Yes this thread deserve attention,but people LAY OFF of Dan,he has been a contributing member and always credible.......God we always wonder why we never get a real case on ATS(most of the time)well maybe this is why:

Hey Guys,

I am really so sorry to inform you but this guy is a total fraud! 100%.

I am the one who convinced him to post this here in the main boards,lets take it easy okay?At least until we have more definitive evidence to lean one way or the other!

On a side note let's not destroy a possible MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH in Ufology okay?

Also let's not assume that we know how and why et's work and do what they do.

[edit on 7/6/2008 by jkrog08]

[edit on 7/6/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I made a picture based on decription and your drawing. I Think that it was Reptillian, classic description of one(except the colour) including the way it held out its hands(to show it means no harm) Keep a camera next to your bed so your wife can photo it, if it comes back.

Reptillian

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tep200377

You just cant compare attention seekers like this OP with a serious live news broadcast,

Review the post again, I wasn't comparing the OP's claim to a live news broadcast merely using that as an example. I believe most out there would still not believe if there was a live broadcast showing proof of alien existence. They would need to see it with their own two natural eyes to believe it. This is the point I was making in the other post.

Best Wishes.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I just spent along time reading every post on this thread so i am compelled to reply considering my brain hurts now.

I will first say As a Person who has had his own experiences and many years of reading stories and accounts of others... It is my opinion that this may be a fabricated story.

Let me tell you why I think this. First off dan seems to only want people that believe in his story and anyone else he just ignores never addresssing the real facts. If it was me, I would have posted every bit of evidence possible so there would be no doubt.

And considering he hasnt returned to the thread for some time now may be an indication That he doesnt plan on showing us anything.

A question dan. You say you are a survivalist and well trained to defend yourself. You claim your instinct was to kill this alien. So why wouldnt you have slit its throat? I know, You will say that you wasnt thinking straight and was in a rage. And if this alien had the capability of mind control it would have made sure You wasnt capable of an attack before hand.

Or maybe it was a rookie mistake on its part. And the Way you tell the story seems like a well thought out story. You read enough acounts of what people experience and you will see what i mean.

Sorry dan, You havent convinced me and i am a true believer in aliens and many other things, Just not this story.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Do you believe that out of the thousands of abduction cases reported some of them are true?

I'll answer it this way: It would be close minded of me to NOT believe in the possibility of aliens and alien abductions.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
A most interesting story. However I have just one question. In heavens name what is RATS. People here like to shorten things a lot and I can usually figure out what they are trying to say but I am at a lose with RATS.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brothers
A most interesting story. However I have just one question. In heavens name what is RATS. People here like to shorten things a lot and I can usually figure out what they are trying to say but I am at a lose with RATS.
Really Above Top Secret

VIP forum, of sorts.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Thread seems to follow a bit of a pattern with some of d tannas other threads

a story is told, a pic is shown, hard questions are never answered, dan abandons thread

yawn

complete and utter nonsense imo

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Hello ATS.

In the post where I explained this attack in my own words, I tried very hard to explain the furiosity of my husbands response to this creature being in our bedroom. This small posting on your web board is my husbands painful re-telling of the event in the woodland near to our village.

(One task I have managed to complete is to make a very crude composite drawing of this creature we saw in our bedroom.)

The skin tone is exactly the colour I recall, and the eyes are in correct proportion to his face. I could not push the snout / nose back a bit in the art program we have on this computer and I have drawn crude representations of its smooth scaled skin. I hope this gives people a more exact mind eyes view of what this creature looks like.

However, I digress from what I need to talk about, and that is what my husband encountered in the woodland.

I have sat and read through this whole thread and I will tell you this now; The nasty vile comments aimed at myself, my religious beliefs, Daniels integrity and mental capacity are sorely tempting me to disconnect the
internet and say 'To hell with you'. However, I have decided that what I found from Daniels relaxed state memories is very disturbing. It is here for you to make up your own minds and form your own opinions.

The woodland encounter. (Daniels words to me whilst in a deep relaxed state).

" I am walking down the track towards the small bridge"

"What is at the bridge ? why are you using the bridge ?"

"Nothing, I feel there is some thing high up in the trees following me though. I am goingto duck into the

tree line. I am being followed.".

"Where are you now ?"

"The sun is speeding around the (expletive) sky ! the (expletive) sun is doing loops and rolls, down, up, for (epletive) sake.. it's gone bloody dark!"

"Fast forwards? twisting around the sky ? whats going on Daniel now ?"

"Its dark, the sun is setting but thats not right for nearly 4 pm. It looks like midnight. (gentle laughter)I can see people in the tree lines and small lights. Like a Christmas tree. How beautiful, I am going to have a look as the woods are lit like a Christmas grotto".

"Why don't you come back home ?"

"Nah, man if I just go in abit i'll see the lights.The tree line is wrong, its very weird. The lights have vanished. For (expletive) sake, its dark and they turned the lights off !"

"Who are 'They' Daniel ?."

"The people who have managed to get the black car stuck in the woods. (Laughter) They have a car in the

clearing! How the (expletive) did a (expletive) car get in there ? This I have got to go see!".

"Who are they Daniel ?"

At this point he becomes highly distressed. Agitated and pulling at his clothing.

(expletives laden speech will be censored as ####)

"#### they are not, ## # # hell there is seven of them. #### I didn't bring my stick, ##### they are not, it is not a car. ##### its dark, I cannot find the path. I am far too far from the #### track. Wheres the
#### track ? # ### # it, come on, come on then lets get twisty if you think you got it!".

He reaches into his clothing.

"What have you got Daniel ? what have you got in yuor hands ?".

He twists a bit on the sofa and laughs gently laughs.

"My spray alarm".

He looks about arms extended.

(Loud hard laughter)

"Didn't like that did you (expletive) wad hey ? now lets see if you can shift like Chritstie with a broken leg!"

He motions with his limbs on the sofa. It appears to me as a stamping and twisting motion. he now appears to be out of breath.

"(expletive laden speech) ###### it, see if they can catch me the ###### ###### ! (loud laughter and gesturing) You ain't as twisty as you thought are you ####### ? no! (loud laughter)

"dammit, its not night, (expletive) its (expletive) day still. I just scared myself (expletive) stupid (gentle laughter). Oh my God! its a UFO over the woods! I did (expletive) oh (expletive) dammit wheres is my camera! the (expletive) phone !".

He appears to aim some thing up at the sky - It also appears he has either blanked out teh creatures and the shifting sun, or its a defensive measure from the brain itself.

This is the point where he awakens very abruptly and refuses to talk about the woodland encounter any more. He has sat on the edge of the sofa now for almost an hour, not really talking, just drinking a cherry coke
(since the encounter his sugar intake has risen four fold).

Before anyone asks, no I am not a professional therapist, nor will I identify the person who was sat with me helping me to try unpick just what happend that day. I will however say that what ever it was, it appears that my husband had the very unfortunate luck to either run into a planned ambush set out by these creatures, or it was truely a chance encounter with them; However, it is my belief, after hearing this from Daniels own mouth that it was niether myself or our daughter that was at risk in the night time visitation.

I truely 100% believe that they came for Daniel for reasons unknown.
I however now form the opinion that his actions that night were in a state of self defence and this was not a benign creature wanting a dialogue about world peace. What it did want with my husband I hope I never find
out. However, it seems that for some reason, he appears to be able to 'see through' their disguised nature to an extent, and still be able to function in a defensive manner.

So, I again Thank you for your time and please, if you don't believe this event or our account, don't be so vitriolic, just don't read this.

Last note. My husband did not want this on the internet but I disagree strongly. These creatures appear to be very single minded in their pursuit of my husband, and I fear that this may not be our last encounter with these beings. I will however say that if this or other beings appear in our home again, I will gladly assist my husband in trying to hasten its demise.

Sophie T.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Dan Tanna]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I'll answer it this way: It would be close minded of me to NOT believe in the possibility of aliens and alien abductions.

So with that being said I would think it's wrong for you to call the OP "Mentally unstable" because of his encounter.

I think you should be as you put it " Open minded" and at least consider what he has written as it could in fact be true. Unless of course you are truly close minded or have evidence debunking him somehow proving him to be a liar? So all I am saying is don't be so quick to judge this person and call him names without taking the time to further consider his story and hear all of what he has to say.

There was no need to call the OP "Mentally unstable"

Let's give the OP a chance to follow up on your rudeness and answer more questions. I for one believe him and only because I have dealt with many other abductees and seen many similar cases as this.

Best Wishes.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join