It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starlike objects that move strangely in the sky

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

it happens, I mistake helicopters sometimes as ufo's

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
i see these all the time, whenever there's a clear sky that is.

some appear to be satellites because they move in straight lines as if it were moving along orbit. others come out of no where and shine really bright then just fade away. now, if that was a satellite, wouldn't it do that more than once because of the spinning motion and the reflecting of the sun? doesn't seem right for a satellite to spin around once and stop in space.

anyways, for those who think we're all crazy, go outside and give it a shot.
im about to do that myself right now.

peace.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I live in South Florida and yes I have seen these very recently. A buddy and I had just got to a friend's house and were going around the side of the house to the backyard. I noticed something strange when I happened to look at the full moon that evening. They primarily looked like a constellation. There were so many I could not count. I immediately showed my friend and he could not see it until we saw one of the brighter orbs move making a hook shape. That's when I got ecstatic and started yelling "Do you see that?!" and he confirmed it. We stared at them for around 15 seconds as we noticed them wobbling and dimming in their spots and occasionally making fast short movements. I ran to get someone from the house to see, but when I got back I could only see them rapidly fading into the distance and my other friend couldn't spot them. Man, that was the first time I had seen that many, there must have been between 20-30 lights. I thought to myself it could have been an invasion I was so chocked. I'm glad that so many of you have seen this go on for a while, at least I'm not seeing things and it's not an invasion, yet.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I have seen these "moving stars"....just started seeing them recently. I have always kept my eyes on the skies ever since my father and mother told me their ufo story. if any of you knows my mom (lol) you'd know that she is a VERY religious woman. and i know she would never go along with such a story if she didnt see it with her own eyes. The scary thing is, she was pregnant with me when her and my dad saw a bright white light hovering no more than 300-500ft above them. my dad said by squinting his eyes he could see a craft of some sort within the light. my mom took of running...lol. then apparently it shot off at the speed of light.....but back to these moving stars, i have a JVC 3ccd high-def camera. i'm going to aim it at the sky tomorrow night and let it record all night. hopefully i can catch some of these things on tape. i really wish i knew what was going on....lately i have been feeling like something big is going to happen. i just wish i knew what. but i have a feeling that we shouldnt be afraid...no matter good or bad, we shouldnt be afraid. fear will only make things worse for us...does anyone have any theories on what these could be?? i also think there are tons of hidden messages in the media. movies, commercials...call me crazy, but i think sosme people know some things that we dont know and the are trying to warn us without being direct about it for fear of what could happen to them. ok i'm rambling...sorry. i love this site!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
Ok I just got one on film he's just floating around the city back and forth.
I flashed my video cam light at him 3times and the UFO stopped and started flashing lights at me. amazing I will upload video soon

Can't wait to see it!

Good work!

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicTraveler

Hi Cosmic,
thank you for the awesome daylight video, i have not been looking in the day as much.. but now i will..

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I figured nows a good time for me to chime in.

I checked ATS yesterday (July 2nd) for the first time in over a year, and whats the first thing I notice? this thread, that went up the day before, documenting not only that many people have seen the same moving 'stars' as I saw 2 or 3 years ago, but in many cases, were THINKING the same things I was thinking before they saw them. This seems to me to be highly significant. I'm glad to see that there is an attitude of rational and critical thinking amongst you all, I know in my heart of hearts, as I'm sure do the rest of you who have seen these things; and by your descriptions, I'm positive that the things we've witnessed are the same, know that these objects are not satellites, or meteors, and have seen both and know the difference.

Now I'm not claiming for one second that I know what these things ARE, but I have been waiting for a thread like this, with so many people who have seen the SAME thing as I have, as it provides us all with an opportunity to share what we know, and maybe start compiling some significant data in regards to these sightings.

I'll give you the context of my sighting;

I went camping I think 3 years ago in Bognor Reigis with 4 friends of mine; we were camping by the fire, after dark in the summer with a crystal clear sky (by the coast there is very little light pollution) when a friend of mine who was back home in London called my mobile. He had just read a book that had spooked him out, I can't remember the name but I'll try and find out. As I recall, it was a book about Nibiru, and he'd read alot of stuff alluding to the earth being like a big space ship or something. There was talk of Sirius A and B, and I told him stories of the Dogon tribe and the Dog star. About 10 minutes into our conversation, he said that the phone's battery was about to die as it made a 'the battery's gonna die' noise. We stayed on the phone for around an hour, talking about all manner of stuff, completely bouncing off each other. I should note, I don't endorse any of these ideas (nibiru, aliens, greys,merkaba light bodies, etheric manifestations) specifically, but do not deny the possibility that some of them might be in some way real or otherwise relevant. Anyways, just as we were ending our conversation, my friend commented that the phone had never stayed on for longer than 5 minutes after it had made the 'the battery's gonna die' noise before. we joked that we'd 'charged' the phone with the intensity of our conversation..

I got off the phone and I was completely charged. I felt completely energized, and my friends were all looking at me like they'd just witnessed something strange... I remember distinctly, and I think this could be significant, looking up at the sky, and thinking very 'loud' "The Sky Feels So Busy/Alive Tonight" specifically that phrase. I then remember thinking "I know you're there, I can feel it". I decided to go for a walk to shake off some of this energy, do some Chi Kung and get grounded, and two of my friends came along with me for the walk, and low and behold, there it was, a star, just moving along. I laughed, and said to my friends, 'dont u think its weird that plane has only one light? we agreed it must be a satellite... until another one appeared and they started their dog-fight formation... they were moving very erratically, you know what I mean if you've seen em; fast jerky motions in different directions, slowing down and speeding up and impossible angles.. definately not satellites, or even helicopters.. the two moved away from each other and one faded out of sight, the other in the 'left' half of the sky (I cant remember the bearings) suddenly got very bright and shot across the sky and incredible speed. it covered the entire horizon in a fraction of a second. Faster than I've ever seen a meteor move...

Just Joe, I'm very interested in the results of your meditations.. I live in London also, is there a way we can chat about this?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I know what this guy who started the thread is talking about.
You're not alone dude, I can see this moving stars too, since years!
It all started 1986 for me.
Over the years I saw cigar type crafts, golden diamond crafts, silver points, red/blue points, but the most are two silver/white points.
I think this 2 point craft or crafts are the real deal, my parents saw them too over the years (since 1986).
The seeigthings are increased.
Years ago I saw only some objects in a year, then 3 in a half year and then 2 or 3 objects in a month, now you can see them 3-5 times in a clear night!
Something is going on and it is increased over the years.
I would speculate over 500% increasing rate or higher.
We can only speculate, till someone gives us concrete answers, but I feel that the public will never get the full truth about it (maybe 2% tip of a iceberg).
I think I can feel them, it had become a easy routine to see them in a clear night sky.
I find them fast (under 5mins) by watching the sky, I got a feel where they approach in the sky and wich direction they move.
They look like small stars, but they start to move out of nowhere or they are already moving.
Sometimes I see two points in a formation. You could draw a line between them. They keep their distance and speed at the same range.
Its a formation! (this crafts or phenomen looked like small white/silver stars)
I see this object's since I was a kid, its nothing special for me, thats strange because other people say that they are looking for seigthings but never see something.
Maybe this people are lazy to watch or affraid of the truth behind this.
That the whole UFO Mystery is not a hoax.My personal view is that most people across our planet dont want to see them, they must deny it, because they cant live with the truth in their small town lives and locked mind.
I think you can see this event 3 or 5 times in a clear night, I did.
This phenomen is all over europe, I travelled a bit and I saw them everywhere, where I spent my hollidays.
A month ago I saw single movings stars and some flash's in their moving direction.This flashes came from the sky, not from earth.They where blue and looked like a flashing from a camera, but white blue inside and dark blue outside.They crossed the way of the moving points.
Last days I stopped watching, because I had enough of seeing this stuff.
All goverments are lying to us, its a farce.
Its just a speculation, but who knows for sure.

I did a research and my conclusion is:

It could be man made crafts (from goverments)
UFO'S from Unknown Beeings (for the public unknown)
Public Unknown Secret Space Stations or Weapons
Huge Spy Satelites
From the public hidden Telescopes (like hubble or possible bigger and better ones)
Living space creatures (Scott Glenns fireflys/space serpents/critters)
Or other stuff

But my feeling tells me, that this Two Point or Dot to Dot craft (s) are the real deal!!!
I saw them criss crossing, last holiday, 2 two point craft's crossed in clear night sky...four points overall...near the big dipper!!!
I began to hate seeing this stuff, thats why I paused to look in a clear night sky for 2 weeks.
I was so tired about seeing it over and over again, its annoying to see strange crafts/phenomen in "our" sky and that we can do nothing against it, only watch them doing their stuff.
But some days ago, I came home from work, in the late evening.
I parked my car and decided to look for a second in the sky.
And bang there it was again.
A flickering fast moving star, who started to slow down after a minute of watching it, it stopped and paused for 3mins and started to move again.
It flew slow paced and 2 minutes later I couldnt see it anymore.
My last sight till now, this little rest will not last long, all I have to do is watch the clear night sky, but I don't want.

i know what you feel, ive seen so many of these it pisses me off too.

but im glad you will still share your post with us so other people might go and see the same.

yesterday i didnt really wanna look, i had my girlfreind here so i drew the curtains in front of my windows.. but later when i went outside for a walk i saw one as usual.

i have to buy a camera to share it its better than to watch the same thing again and again and thinking wtf is going on...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Weather does not look promising here in london for the next few days, seems cloudy and rainy, if I see the sky clear up a bit at night I will be sure to go out and check the skies.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
i've seen these moving stars when i was really small. i remember one instance so clearly. i was stargazing with my dad on the terrace, and i was continually staring at one particular star. then, all of a sudden, it sort of started 'falling' downwards, towards the horizon. and on it's way, it seemed to nudge another stationary star in it's path, and the second star started moving downwards as well. the second one 'fell' fast, right down and out of my sight, blocked by a building, while the first one faded out. i could still see it moving slowly as a very dull spec, and it finally disappeared.

i've seen other kinds of UFOs in the night sky that are very different, but there's one common type i still see now and then. and it's not like a star at all. i would describe it as a rough crescent shape, much bigger and obviously much closer than the star types. they are often very dark, greyish, just noticeable in the night sky, making them easy to miss if you're not sure what you're looking for. but i've seen a mildly orange one as well. their flight is nothing like satellites or man-made aircraft. their acceleration is so great, sudden and spontaneous it's amazing. one second they are traveling real fast, and the next, they are moving at 1/10th their original speed. and they almost NEVER travel in a straight path. mostly curved, with a lot of erratic turns thrown in. and when i see one, i usually end up seeing many more before long.

has anyone noticed anything similar? you need to have a clear sky away from light pollution to truly be able to see them clearly. like i said, they're often very dark and easy to miss. i would liken their size to an eagle when it's circling really high up. tell me i'm not the only one who's noticed...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I'd really have to see some videos with a good background reference point. I think there are too many chances there are satellites or falling stars, or made up stories. Where's that video Buds?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
i saw several starlike objects in the sky tonight, one in particular was faint at first then grew brighter as if coming down then grew faint again as if moving away and travelled along before dissapearing, then i saw two moving away from each other.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'm waiting for a friend to find me a cord to connect my video cam to my pc so I can put it on my computer

I don't think satellites and falling stars move at light speed and swirl around the sky though.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by buds84]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I actually did not notice this forum. I have also witnessed these things, and got a short video which I posted on the following thread. I'm not saying it's alien, but definitely a UFO.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply Skywatch, it feels good, that someone is out there feeling the same.
It helps against my depression.
Some info I'am a Stargazer since my childhood, my first ufo experience was 1986 in middle europe.
I'am a bit scared, thats why I post always anonym, don't mind guys o.k
It sound strange 2 or 3 months ago I watched some strange shadows, behind my house in the garden.
I have fences, so nobody can trespassing my home.
Back to the story, I have installed lamps in my garden, their turn on when someone moves.
It was 23:05 , late evening, and the light turns on in my garden, I was curious who is out there, I looked through the window and I saw two shadows, they looked like bodys and moved in the garden near my barbecue grill.
That was weird, because I saw only their shadows and nothing else.
Some seconds later the lights turned off.
I was a bit scared, because I spoted many ufo's days ago.
The next line will sound weird but, could it be that if you see too much stuff in the sky, they will recognize you and maybe they will be curious about it and they will start to observe you!?!
Sounds strange but I can feel them, maybe they feel me (vice versa)My Advice is to all guys here :
Don't watch too much two point ufo's (this dot to dot crafts)
Just a Warning!!!
Thats why I'am currently not watching the sky, I'am sick, I'am tired and I don't want attract some hostile beeings!!!
When you watch the sky be careful.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

Sounds interesting, downloading the video right now.

Edit: That doesn't move the way I saw mine. Interesting.

Actually maybe a little bit like that but slower.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ah damn.
Seems I have to buy a firewire adapter for my computer and a firewire cord.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

Yeah that type of movement looks exactly like the ones I see.
Only most of the time they move a lot faster and warp around sometimes.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
well, I'm not trying to steal from the OP. I just don't have any answers on my thread. I have no idea, it's only the meteors at the bottom that tells me for sure I was getting the sky.

But yeah, I have seen lots of activity lately, just didn't think my camera picked it all up.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The cloud coverage tonight in PA is pretty bad. Supposed to storm all weekend, of course, finally when I get close to figuring something out

Does anyone else besides me think one of the following:

- Extra-terrestrials have finally perfected their technology, and no longer have to enter our lower atmosphere to observe us?

- As we get closer too 2012 (or something big) our perceptions have changed, as a result of the upcoming Polar Shift?

- Somebody inside our "elite" have told the "others" to blend in with our night-sky in order for observation?

After seeing the STS-75 and STS-80 videos on YouTube, I believe that extra-terrestrials have upped their technology / methods, by using light around their crafts. As for proof, I am sure that most of you have seen this.

www.youtube.com...

And for this

www.youtube.com...

For me, the second video shows intelligence.

Now most of you have probably played witness to these videos. And most of you will debunk this as Satellites, shooting stars, etc.

I believe this is all you guys are seeing. Hopefully I will be able to join the lot of you. I wanted to avoid this, but isn't this what a certain poster on these forums was saying? I am more interested in the "sounds" than the sightings.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by DocEmrick]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join