It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starlike objects that move strangely in the sky

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

I know what you mean with that, but that is not what we are seeing, I get what you see thou, the stars that are small and hard to focus, and because of that creates the illusion of it shaking and disappearing.

What we are seeing moves all the way across the sky, and all the stars that don't move give us great perspective and reference that it is most definetly moving lol.

But your right about satalites thou, I don't know how to tell what a satallite will look like?

[edit on 4-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Ive seen a few more.. got this one... filmed just after 2am.. although im still not sure if some are satellites aswell.. and im still not sure about if ya cant see satellites 2 hours after sunset either.
the sun does seem to come around quick this time of year and it only gets past 3 and i can see it getting light already.. but the ones going off and falling down below the horizon surely cant be satellites.
can they?

s292.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicTraveler
Ive seen a few more.. got this one... filmed just after 2am.. although im still not sure if some are satellites aswell.. and im still not sure about if ya cant see satellites 2 hours after sunset either.
the sun does seem to come around quick this time of year and it only gets past 3 and i can see it getting light already.. but the ones going off and falling down below the horizon surely cant be satellites.
can they?

wow that ain't no satellite there bud.

The change in direction where it "flops" down and the instantly carries on it's normal course is not possible from a satellite nor from any modern Aircraft be it a Helo or Jet.

What you have there is something else!

Great footage though keep up the good work!

I have theory on these lights however, they aren't craft but actual organisms. Why they've suddenly arrived I don't know but I feel like they're here to here watch something that is going to happen and to protect us from whatever it may be. They are merely just gathering their numbers right now and passing the time by showing themselves to us and playing with each other in these light displays!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I have observed stationary objects in the sky that look like stars (except they shouldn't be where they are) and then have watched them starting moving in groups of three. I've also noticed that when the sun sets, it isn't setting exactly where it has in years past this last solstice.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech
I have theory on these lights however, they aren't craft but actual organisms. Why they've suddenly arrived I don't know but I feel like they're here to here watch something that is going to happen and to protect us from whatever it may be. They are merely just gathering their numbers right now and passing the time by showing themselves to us and playing with each other in these light displays!

I really like your theory. It is a joyful idea to think that they are simply playing with us. What if there were no clear way for us to communicate across species? ... play would be a wonderful way to inaugurate a neurolinguistic relationship.

I do know that what I am seeing I did not see as a child. And I don't think any of my mothers' mothers say it either ... unless perhaps we go back to the land of Mu.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
one thing about sattilites i would like to add, a great percentage of our sattilite are in geosync orbit, they dont move per say, the onlly ones that move per say are spy sattilite,and airal mapping sattiltes.the great numer of the star like object i seen can in noway be any satillite, then move very fast,and eratic. even mapping, and weather satillites DONOT move that fast or they would not be ablie to get reliable images becuse of the speed they are moving.Spy sittlilate can move somewhat fast until they reach there destination to take pictures.That being said there isnt any realy possable way all the object i see EVERY night are any sattiltes.Satilite do no move away from and back too the earth ethier, that are in a stationare distance from earth only moving wthin that constant distance.
Ince again these arnt sattiltes lol.
And stellarium uses,rember yes there may be a sattilite where u are looking ,that does not mean in anyway that what we are seeing is that sattile, i imagin these objects pass many sattilites in our orbit,so there will be both sattilites and these at any given time,so stellreum isnt going to tell you.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
I really like your theory. It is a joyful idea to think that they are simply playing with us. What if there were no clear way for us to communicate across species? ... play would be a wonderful way to inaugurate a neurolinguistic relationship.

I do know that what I am seeing I did not see as a child. And I don't think any of my mothers' mothers say it either ... unless perhaps we go back to the land of Mu.

It was this video that gave me the idea they are actual organisms

To me they look and act quite simmilar to Jellyfish, originally when I saw that video I didn't know it was in space & thought it was underwater and they were infact Jellyfish. So perhaps they are actual organisms we are seeing and not craft. Although they could be ice particles but I doubt it as the Tether was something like 14 miles long so they'd have to be very big particles!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

Thank you for that footage. I had not put together the Tether Incident with what I've been seeing. Thank you.

They could be organisms in themselves, organic craft maybe? In any event I like the idea of them as beings who are playful and engaged in wanting us to come out and play too.

It is a nice positive thought to consider with my cup of tea.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

Indeed it is much nicer than all the doom & gloom being thrown around with all these end times ideas recently lol

When I think of these creatures it reminds alot of the film "The Abyss" where the aliens there are also playful and friendly, a much nicer thought about ET's than most films portraying them as being hell bent on the destruction of Earth. If I was an alien and I had the tech to view our TV I certainly wouldn't pay a visit when all films that involve aliens have us killing them lol

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulstone
I do think theres something out there....but I also think 9/10 of these sightings are easily satellites, and even just regular stars. My brother and I have both noticed that stars appear to move but if you have a reference point you realize they don't move at all. It really does look like they're moving....only they don't .

Get glasses, Binoculars and then slap yourself and your brother for being retards.
14 pages of people here saying they see UFO's and your insulting them by saying its just satellites or "falling stars".

Think about it logically, satellites move in orbit with the planet they don't randomly fly around the sky at light speed, how much rocket fuel do you think satellites have?
And if there's like 100 falling stars and more falling down on earth every night ' don't you think the world would be in serious danger?
Get your eye's checked by a eye doctor.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
These are most likely just Gray alien UFOs, not friendly playful flying animals in the sky.
Now I could be wrong of course.
The only reason I say this is because I have seen them up close to where I can see the glimmering bright metal and craft shape.
Also I have seen motherships appear in the sky and what seems to be the smaller crafts loading themselves into it.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Just want to add I have seen a few times these UFO's split into 2 objects.
I doubt there organisms though , just because there good drivers doesn't mean anything. Military plane pilots can fly good too, I would expect smart aliens from another planet perfected there craft flying to reach all the way over here.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I have actually thought about possible creatures we don't know about yet too. Might be possible?

They are either creatures or some craft.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Yes your right they can't be ice particles, because if you watch carefully you can actually see them go behind the tether!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by justjoemusic

hi discotech, im just about to start meditating now.... then il be recording the skies..... good luck with your look 2nite.

hmm justjoemusic we havent heard from you in a few days?

how did the meditation go,

are you allright?

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
Just want to add I have seen a few times these UFO's split into 2 objects.
I doubt there organisms though , just because there good drivers doesn't mean anything. Military plane pilots can fly good too, I would expect smart aliens from another planet perfected there craft flying to reach all the way over here.

Just because they can divide does not mean we should rule out organisms, we have organisms already on our planet that can divide so it's certainly plausible if these were indeed creatures they could have the ability to divide themselves. Military pilots can fly good but they cannot defy the laws of gravity by doing the manoeuvres like in Cosmics video, those sudden changes in direction would have your organs moving about so violently they would suffer damage and the fact they would black out from the positive & negative G's induce on them from such a manoeuvre

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Not unless you have technology inside the craft to stop g -force affecting you.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Not unless you have technology inside the craft to stop g -force affecting you.

Which was the point I was getting at, nothing controlled by a human (that we currently know of) can do those kinds of manoeuvres. Now a space organism or craft with G-force nullifying tech would be able to do those manoeuvres.

I'm still sticking with my theory though that these lights are jellyfish like space creatures who communicate telepathicly and are playful & friendly wanting us to notice them and are congregating here for something but they want to either help or protect us whatever that something is but I think it's definately something to do with one of the predictions whether it's the Light Hadron Collider, Mayan prediction of 2011 or something else they are definately here for something though

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Hmmm lets hope we find out one day.

Keep looking at the skies!

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Thats what I mean, its common for Alien spacecraft to do these impossible turns and fly around, to me there just alien spacecrafts.
Now to think these are friendly playful space creatures that are here to help us sounds absolutely ridiculous. But whatever floats your boat
I wont totally doubt it. What you should do is watch the full documentary of the video you posted, you might then change your mind. I have seen all the Illuminati and Secret Space DVD's from enigmatv.com...
There are these thing called space serpents witch seems like living space creatures but they don't move even close to the speeds of the UFO's we are seeing.
My personal opinion is that these are Alien UFO's observing and abduction/running tests on humans and they are not friendly at all, I just don't see anything friendly or playful about them.
I always look at it from both sides and if I was in the aliens shoes, all this stuff would be just called "Work" and when people work they just want the job done so they can go home and play or rest.
They don't give a rats ass about us besides to harvest whatever they need from this planet.
To them, Its like normal humans just found some monkeys in a jungle and now its time to run tests, and we all know badly people mistreat animal test subjects.
Then again I'm just ignorant to the idea because I have seen them up close and they resemble Alien spacecraft we seen allover the net and movies/tv.
Unless of course we been mistaken the whole time and these are not aliens at all but creatures that are shaped like spaceships.

[edit on 4-7-2008 by buds84]

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join