It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starlike objects that move strangely in the sky

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulstone
Alright...you guys almost have me a believer, lol...is it at all possible they are satellites though? Can't wait to see the stars tonight.

Nope no posibility that they are satellites, not the ones that i see. Satellites don't form a triangle around a star. They also are not capable of the speeds that these things take off at sometimes.

I hope you spot some for yourself, look for the stars that look way smaller than the other ones, like they're further out in space, also they have a slightly different color than the normal stars do, it's kinda like they're not as bright, at least the ones that i see. Be patient, if you see one, you'll see more. If you spot any make sure to pay attention and see if you notice any that blink/flash red and or green very quickly.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

hi discotech, im just about to start meditating now.... then il be recording the skies..... good luck with your look 2nite.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by justjoemusic
I have a question for the people who have been seeing these starlike ufos on a regular basis, since witnessing them have you noticed any changes in yourself? like weird thoughts? strange dreams? visions? or when you close your eyes images appear of something with sinister black eyes? have you felt drained?

would be interesting to know?? I will write a post (if i can get the courage as im scared of being ridiculed) about how I feel since seeing these things.

No i haven't noticed any changes in myself, but then again i've had strange dreams all my life. But i also have been seeing these things for a good 14 years now, and i have never felt fear when i see them. I think they are just watching us. They're probably trying to see when and if we are ever going to evolve to a higher level and stop hating each other and live in peace. Maybe they're waiting for us to become a peaceful people so that they can safely make contact.

Go ahead and write the post, tell your story. There will always be somebody that will ridicule you here, but there will also be those that support you. Just take the negative with a grain of salt and let it slide off your back. You know what had or hasn't happened to you and that's all that counts.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hi

This sort of reminds me of a thread I started a couple of months back about 2 star like lights which appeared to enter the atmosphere over the Wales/Bristol channel area at about midnight in the UK.

2 star like light objects which came down quite low in a south easterly direction and then headed east across the UK from Bristol to Swindon direction.

Very strange objects / lights no normal aircraft lights visible but the 2 lights moved together as if they were attached but the rear light blinked at odd intervals. I can only assume both the lights were 100mtrs or so apart but they moved in a controlled manner.

Strange, and before anyone mentions it the ISS was on another continent at the time, I checked

arry01

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Out here in Southern AZ, there are very few city lights so the sky is alive at night with the stars. We see these flashing things every night. They sound like what you are describing. They often stick out like sore thumbs, at first glance appearing to "twinkle" but upon further investigation you notice that it is "Twinkling" rather rapidly. Zoom in on them with a camera, binoculars or telescope and you will see that they are in fact flashing a plethera of colors in an electronic pattern. White, red, greenish blue mainly...

They stay in the same spot anywhere from a few hours to a few days, it seems.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I've always been a stargazer but I've just never seen what everyone seems to be describing. I took a look at the sky last night and saw only sattelites and meteors.

I am open minded though. I was looking at the sky one 4th of july night while on a boat in the middle of a lake looking at the sky, several us saw what looked like a star drop slightly, get brighter, then dim and drift up. That's the closest I've come to having a sighting.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
These things are definatley easier spotted in remote areas far away from the light pollution. The sighting I reported to MUFON which occurred in 1996 took place just after the sun had set and it had gotten dark. The objects were clearly visible with the naked eye. As it got even darker it became harder to spot them it seemed.

-ChriS

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Just so I don't get confused, could someone explain how exactly a satellite would appear, how it would move and how quick?

[edit on 2-7-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

basically if it moves or wobbles at very fast speed its a ufo.
also if it blinks red and green erratically not in a pattern its a ufo
most of the time they just stay the same color as stars
they sometimes blink white light in very random patterns

[edit on 2-7-2008 by buds84]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
hey guys, im new to ats, only found the site today but love it already, i'll just cut to the chase though (small talk later),
i've seen my first ever ufo fairly recently, i live in exeter, southwest of england, it was around beginning of june and we were in my friends garden, one of my friends had just bought an astromoners lazer and we were looking in the night sky, we were looking at a star when he decided to shine the lazer at it, before we knew it, the star sped off to the right and then went stationary for about 3 seconds, it then disappeared, we laughed and questioned what we had seen, this time my friend spotted it again moving in another part of the sky, it once again disappeared, 'bout a minute later i looked up out of curiosity and i saw a white dot shoot past at very high speed, then shortly after that, we saw two star like dots in perfect parallel formation speed off in another part of the sky, and both disappeared at the same time,(please note this was before we started the smoke lol) any ideas? im convinced
peace

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I know what this guy who started the thread is talking about.
You're not alone dude, I can see this moving stars too, since years!
It all started 1986 for me.
Over the years I saw cigar type crafts, golden diamond crafts, silver points, red/blue points, but the most are two silver/white points.
I think this 2 point craft or crafts are the real deal, my parents saw them too over the years (since 1986).
The seeigthings are increased.
Years ago I saw only some objects in a year, then 3 in a half year and then 2 or 3 objects in a month, now you can see them 3-5 times in a clear night!
Something is going on and it is increased over the years.
I would speculate over 500% increasing rate or higher.
We can only speculate, till someone gives us concrete answers, but I feel that the public will never get the full truth about it (maybe 2% tip of a iceberg).
I think I can feel them, it had become a easy routine to see them in a clear night sky.
I find them fast (under 5mins) by watching the sky, I got a feel where they approach in the sky and wich direction they move.
They look like small stars, but they start to move out of nowhere or they are already moving.
Sometimes I see two points in a formation. You could draw a line between them. They keep their distance and speed at the same range.
Its a formation! (this crafts or phenomen looked like small white/silver stars)
I see this object's since I was a kid, its nothing special for me, thats strange because other people say that they are looking for seigthings but never see something.
Maybe this people are lazy to watch or affraid of the truth behind this.
That the whole UFO Mystery is not a hoax.My personal view is that most people across our planet dont want to see them, they must deny it, because they cant live with the truth in their small town lives and locked mind.
I think you can see this event 3 or 5 times in a clear night, I did.
This phenomen is all over europe, I travelled a bit and I saw them everywhere, where I spent my hollidays.
A month ago I saw single movings stars and some flash's in their moving direction.This flashes came from the sky, not from earth.They where blue and looked like a flashing from a camera, but white blue inside and dark blue outside.They crossed the way of the moving points.
Last days I stopped watching, because I had enough of seeing this stuff.
All goverments are lying to us, its a farce.
Its just a speculation, but who knows for sure.

I did a research and my conclusion is:

It could be man made crafts (from goverments)
UFO'S from Unknown Beeings (for the public unknown)
Public Unknown Secret Space Stations or Weapons
Huge Spy Satelites
From the public hidden Telescopes (like hubble or possible bigger and better ones)
Living space creatures (Scott Glenns fireflys/space serpents/critters)
Or other stuff

But my feeling tells me, that this Two Point or Dot to Dot craft (s) are the real deal!!!
I saw them criss crossing, last holiday, 2 two point craft's crossed in clear night sky...four points overall...near the big dipper!!!
I began to hate seeing this stuff, thats why I paused to look in a clear night sky for 2 weeks.
I was so tired about seeing it over and over again, its annoying to see strange crafts/phenomen in "our" sky and that we can do nothing against it, only watch them doing their stuff.
But some days ago, I came home from work, in the late evening.
I parked my car and decided to look for a second in the sky.
And bang there it was again.
A flickering fast moving star, who started to slow down after a minute of watching it, it stopped and paused for 3mins and started to move again.
It flew slow paced and 2 minutes later I couldnt see it anymore.
My last sight till now, this little rest will not last long, all I have to do is watch the clear night sky, but I don't want.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Oh well no sightings for me tonight, first time I went out around 22:45 but it was still quite light looking to the west & where the Plough is, living on the coast has it's drawbacks as it goes darker alot later lol, only saw 2 stars in the sky. Second time around it was abit cloudy so I went for a drive to get some smokes, saw a really really bright star to the East which was shining even through the clouds which I thought was weird then I lost sight of it. On my way back I decided to drive along the coast road where there's no road lights of course though I didn't see anything apart from the oil rig lighting up the Irish Sea and an Orange light on the water which I presume was a boat but apart from that nothing.

I'm quite dissapointed

I do hope your night was better for sightings though Joe

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Discotech

If you can only see a couple stars outside then you prolly wont see them

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Ok I just got one on film he's just floating around the city back and forth.
I flashed my video cam light at him 3times and the UFO stopped and started flashing lights at me. amazing I will upload video soon

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I don't know what to say!!! You guys are geniuses! My first UFO sighting!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So now the question is....why all this activity?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Turns out it was a satellite, my bad.

I think that may actually be what a lot of people are seeing I hear you can see 3 within a short period of time and there are so many.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

Well CONGRATULATIONS !!! Hope you have many more. I won't be seeing any tonight, i just went out and checked, it's too cloudy. I think they're just watching us, waiting for us to advance.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Oh well better luck next time. No they aren't satellites, they aren't capable of moving like the things that i see. Keep watching you'll see them soon enough.

[edit on 2/7/08 by chise61]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

You may have not seen my post since yours came right after mine but it turned out to be a satellite. Damn, I thought I was onto something. Back to my skeptic ways.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

Are you in the city, or out in the burbs, or countryside ? I think you'll have a better chance of seeing them away from the city lights. I see them just fine in the city though. Just watch the sky for awhile, when you finally do spot one you'll feel like you were drawn to it somehow. After you see one for the first time it'll be easier for you to spot them, you'll know what to look for.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join