It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starlike objects that move strangely in the sky

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicTraveler

Is that Jupiter you are filming?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
About a month a ago I had an experience with a couple of stars "dancing in the sky" in conjunction with seeing a bright white orbish light move slowly across the sky.
I started this www.abovetopsecret.com... as soon as I got home.
It seems that the ISS or iridium flare is the standard "swamp gas reflecting off of Venus" answer.
But the ISS and the shuttle or any other orbital body is just that an orbital body they dont change their path.
They dont move suddenly and then stop or turn or change speed or all of the above, in a couple of seconds.
They dont move in the opposite direction to the orbital track.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by justjoemusic
reply to post by Discotech

Hi thanks for your post, what you say is very interesting and iv also read on ATS somewhere that quite a few people are hearing humming sounds or strange buzzing noises. Maybe those sounds tie in with these lights? I dont know??

Two nights ago, again while walking the dog, and on the same block where I had seen the "dancing stars", I had another very odd experience.

My neighborhood is VERY dark and quiet, there are no street lights and a lot of trees and foliage. Most of the people who live on that block are older 70's-80's and their houses are all dark by the time I walk the dog.
As I get to an intersection where the street I'm walking south on tee's into a street going roughly east/west.
My dog was sniffing around i someones flowerbed, when across the street, I saw a faint blueish "beam" illuminate the house. It didnt light the house from above but from the left(east).
The illuminated spot was about 6' to 8' in diameter, and about 60' of beam was visible.
It was only on for a second or two, and I heard the wierdest sound, a very odd electronic buzz/humm/pulse. Ive never heard anything like that except maybe in a movie. The dog heard the buzz noise, because she popped her head up and looked around.
I stopped dead in my tracks, and I'm still kinda stunned about the whole experience, when I think about it it raises the hair on the back of my neck.
In the instant after it happend, my first reaction was that it was a car turning on to the street or some one else out walking with a little LED flash light.
An LED is the only thing that can give off a light of the nature of what I saw, but there was no one on the street or any cars.
And the light seemed to come out of empty space, I mean I could see the spot illuminating the house and then 50 to 60 of beam to the left, then it stopped in mid air about 12' off the ground.
The light it self was wierd, but with the sound MAN

I dont know what to think, I know what I saw and heard, and I cant rationaly explain it to myself.
I know it was not a car or a person with a light or a security light or landscape lighting.
The fact that it just eminated from nothing and gave off the wierdest sound I've ever heard.
I cant explain it, I have some therories I'm not ready to accept yet, but I cant explain it.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thethirdofthestorms

Is that Jupiter you are filming?

Yeah... Shoooooosssshhh.. dont tell everyone..

No but this is jupiter

s292.photobucket.com...

Watch the other vids i posted.. the light travels across the sky..

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

That actually sounds like paranoid schizophrenia. You might want to get that checked out....

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Hey Anthony33... i see what i believe to be these star objects of a night during the day time aswell..
the sky is sometimes swarming with these high altitude objects.. they are just barely visible with
bino's and damn tricky to catch on camcorder.. ive seen them go in and out of visibility.. it does
seem like they know your watching them and sometimes one will appear flashing a sparkling light in the sky.

your right.. they do like to play..

Ive darkend these vids to bring the image out better.. they arent stars

s292.photobucket.com...

s292.photobucket.com...

s292.photobucket.com...

s292.photobucket.com...

s292.photobucket.com...

s292.photobucket.com...

s292.photobucket.com...

s292.photobucket.com...

s292.photobucket.com...

i292.photobucket.com...

i292.photobucket.com...

[edit on 2-7-2008 by CosmicTraveler]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

that sounds horrible.
but its all good now it was the meditating that was causing it.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

thats really good footage, I can't ever spot them in the day time but maybe i haven't tried hard enough.

I'm going to look for some now to try to catch on film

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

I understand. Losing sleep and feeling scared is not good though.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Same here. Maybe a reason I never saw them was because I have such horrible eye sight, but I just got my first pair of glasses.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

My friend who has bad eye sight can't ever see them with out his glasses. he can only spot the more obvious ones and the rare motherships that show up

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hello All,

Long time reader, first time poster. I felt it was time to come out of the closet at this site by responding to this post. I have witnessed these "stars"...and their movements. On most occasions, yes, they could be mistaken for sats. Their path is straight, and they seem to disappear, or they merge with the atmosphere near the horizon. However, my first sighting was on the 4th of July, 2006. They were definitely NOT sats. My partner, her kids, my best friend an his family saw a "mothership" and at least 5 smaller lights performing incredible maneuvers in, what we felt..was out in space. We often described it as if they were playing with each other. They would "dance" with one another. Zoom at each other, then circle about the mothership. Incredible speeds, making impossible turns. Sometimes, they seemed to merge with the mothership. This lasted at least a half hour, at which time the smaller lights darted off into space. The "mothership" remained, looking just like any other star. I've seen them the last 2 nights.....an yes, near the Big Dipper. Too bright and too fast for sats.(IMO). I'm in eastern Nebraska.

I grew up hearing stories of UFOs from my father. He circle one in his jet in 1952 while a US Navy pilot. The only explanation he's ever heard that made sense other than ET was earthquake lights. I've urged him in the past to make a mufon report, but, like me, he thinks mufon is a joke.

I'm so glad I've found others who have witnessed this phenomenon.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I tried looking for them in daylight just now with my camera, I can't spot anything at all just birds.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
hey all, its now 9:54pm here in london and i am about to try an experiment.....

I have a panasonic 3ccd camera on a tripod, a telescope with a 16mm film cam attached..... 2 camera lights and a spotlight, a reflective silver screen.

I will meditate for 30 minutes focusing on those lights and asking them to contact me to show me..... after meditating i will goto my equipment and record for 1 hour.... i will flash the lights into the sky 3 times and will record if anything happens.

The clouds have broken a bit here in london but i hate to say i cant stay up all night as i am out early tomorrow at 6am.

I will let you all know what i find or see, or record!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
I tried looking for them in daylight just now with my camera, I can't spot anything at all just birds.

No.. finding them with your camcorder is no good.. you need binoculars.. i use celestron skymaster 15x70

www.celestron.com...

its a bit like fishing.. you have to keep watching and waiting til you get a bite..

i would just stick to the night time ones.. they are easier to spot.. but if you do have bino's.
see if you can spot one..

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulstone

I don't think it's exactly a cover-up. There are independent run newspapers, as well as I have seen stories about UFOs on many local stations on you tube. Just never anything about moving stars and I think if these things were this noticeable and around this frequently one of these papers or stations would pick it up.

I don't think it's exactly a coverup either, i think it's more of a thing of people not reporting what they see. I have been seeing the ones that i see for years, some nights my sons and i along with their friends and some neighbors just sit outside looking for and watching them. We've never even thought about reporting it to anyone.

Who would i report it to the Chicago Tribune. Sun Times ? Yeah i'd call them and they'd say " Ok mam, we'll look into it " and as soon as they hung up the phone they'd say " got another looney seeing moving stars that are UFO's again". Has anyone on this thread that has seen them reported them ? If so what kind of response did you receive ?

I believe more people have seen them than you think, they just don't go public with what they've seen. I know what i've seen and they're real, it's not some trick of the eye there have been too many people with me that have seen them also. I know that they're out there, and that's enough for me.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I have a panasonic 3ccd camera on a tripod, a telescope with a 16mm film cam attached..... 2 camera lights and a spotlight, a reflective silver screen.

I will meditate for 30 minutes focusing on those lights and asking them to contact me to show me..... after meditating i will goto my equipment and record for 1 hour.... i will flash the lights into the sky 3 times and will record if anything happens.

The clouds have broken a bit here in london but i hate to say i cant stay up all night as i am out early tomorrow at 6am.

That should do the trick joe.. im in london also so i'l try and help ya out

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
Has anyone noticed these UFO's sometimes stay close to each other in 2 or 3's? and they sometimes make a triangle shape. They also park themselves near a brighter real star in a position that makes it look like a triangle constellation.

Yes i have i talked about that in my first post. Read my post on page four. The ones that we have seen seem to make a triangle arond a bright star that appears bigger than the other three.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicTraveler

That should do the trick joe.. im in london also so i'l try and help ya out

thanks cosmic! i think the more people we can get to do this the more chance they will show up more and more!!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   

thanks cosmic! i think the more people we can get to do this the more chance they will show up more and more!!

I shall have a look myself when I go out for a smoke soon although I doubt I'll have the fortunes of seeing anything interesting lol

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join