It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starlike objects that move strangely in the sky

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I hear a deep hum occasionly but its usually just before i see one and then the noise just goes.....

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by justjoemusic
I have a question for the people who have been seeing these starlike ufos on a regular basis, since witnessing them have you noticed any changes in yourself? like weird thoughts? strange dreams? visions? or when you close your eyes images appear of something with sinister black eyes? have you felt drained?

hmmm... well i've noticed them since last summer. ive seen them before that but it was only last summer i sort of started looking for them everytime i was in my countryhouse.
i havent noticed any change but then again ive been studying ats like things for a decade. ive had a lot of strange dreams... -i like when i dream them.. or i got to like it. but not increasingly since i started with this.
i guees im not a good test rabit

the one that started me was seen in a dark area. i was looking up the sky in the night.. the milkyway was so huge and bright.. i tracked a SATTELITE.
suddenly just infront of it a star lit up... like only one "centimeter" away. it lit up moved at a 90o angle and turned off..
like it was in the way and just have to move a little...
thats the first one i saw..

it was clear as ...

anyway i havent seen that strange things when i close my eyes, but i do not question your sanity. even these stars can scare the heck out of me sometimes. even i read about ats subjecs for the last 12 years. ive read a whole lot of things being to good at programming (not wanting them to know and not wanting to let the other coworkers down) having to spend some hours at work.

but i actually saw a real strange thing last week..

it was a ballon but it sure did look like one of them flying humanoids and it came right by my balcony and over the roof...

i had a spooky feeling he landed there after reading about the humanoid and thinking back on what i saw... i get the chills now just by writing...

the thread is here but its not this subject

what you are experiencing is proberly fear..

you have to think you are stronger.. have to think you can punctuere that soft big black eye with something.. they are vulnerable.. star wars wasnt made for nothing, a single human with a laser gun or sword can be dangerous. even a broom in the eye of one of these would cripple.
i get scared sometimes when looking for the "stars".. i get scared they can see me, come and get me in a nannosecond, but i dont wanna hurt nobody i just wants people/aliens to be fair. if they will eat me im gonna fight for it what they are really scared of is not of you and me but of the 6 billion people we could wake up.

think youre stronger than them even if it feels like goliah and david, fear helps noone

[edit on 2-7-2008 by skywatch]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilWillQ

I read on ATS that someone tried meditating and contacting whoever flies these UFO's so I thought i would try it!!! something very weird happened and maybe I will post it as another topic later if anyone is interested???

I have bought a panasonic 3ccd movie camera and tripod, i will set it up tonite and watch the sky. if I film anything I will post it here. I just need to know that I am not going mad haha

U probably read my thread I hope you have some experience and I am also going to get a tripod and a camera meditate and hope for something to pop out and I am going to post it over here.

Good luck...

yes i read your thread yesterday and found some of your experience similar to mine... i wrote about my experience here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
reply to post by justjoemusic

OK now your scaring me.

Please do tell.

link   
Alright...you guys almost have me a believer, lol...is it at all possible they are satellites though? Can't wait to see the stars tonight. I think maybe some of you who see them should keep a journal of what you see and then post it here. Also go to that satellite website and keep track to make sure they aren't satellites. You may also start to see patterns. I'm sure ATS would be willing to have some type of archive of your journals so other members can see.

Cool stuff!

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Soulstone]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The Journal idea is a good one!
Im definately gonna do that, maybe we all should and then compare journals...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

OK now your scaring me.

Please do tell.

Im still a bit worried about telling people.... like i was worried about writing a post about these starlike objects and about a voice i heard in my head before i see these lights.....

But then i read skywatch post about things he has seen and think maybe yeah i can write about it....

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulstone
Alright...you guys almost have me a believer, lol...is it at all possible they are satellites though? Can't wait to see the stars tonight. I think maybe some of you who see them should keep a journal of what you see and then post it here. Also go to that satellite website and keep track to make sure they aren't satellites. You may also start to see patterns. I'm sure ATS would be willing to have some type of archive of your journals so other members can see.

Cool stuff!

[edit on 2-7-2008 by Soulstone]

hey yes iv started a journal and diary on my website www.justjoe.t83.net i will add everything i see to it and also add any videos or pictures i can get of them.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I have a question for the people who have been seeing these starlike ufos on a regular basis, since witnessing them have you noticed any changes in yourself? like weird thoughts? strange dreams? visions? or when you close your eyes images appear of something with sinister black eyes? have you felt drained?

would be interesting to know?? I will write a post (if i can get the courage as im scared of being ridiculed) about how I feel since seeing these things.

I will admit in the past couple months I was looking at them a lot more often as before I would just glance at them whenever I feel like.

It sounds crazy for for a while I thought something was coming for me and it would come at any night, I started not sleeping at night and then getting very little sleep at all.
You ever wake up in the middle of the night startled and sweating like a bitch?
Well I woke up a few times like that but in the morning as I wake up I can see like the last 3 seconds of a dream I was having and 2 times I saw a shadowy black head and neck with big eyes like a alien and it creeped me out. After that I was meditating one night and something tried to talk to me in my mind and I told it to pretty much screw off cuz it scared the # out of me.
Now on top of that to top it all off my dad who I don't talk to about UFO's at all tells me when I was a baby, he was smoking in the back yard and a UFO was hovering right outside my window as I was sleeping and a minute later it blasted off.
But now I'm getting sleep I think I found out what the problem was...
My mother came to visit me last week and she slept in my room and she woke up to tell me that there's a spirit in my room because she felt a presence in there. so now I sleep a lot better because I stopped meditating and I also stopped looking at the UFO's for a couple weeks. much better sleep now but I still get a strange feeling.
If your meditating thats something that can creep you out. I used to meditate hardcore with brainwave beats and I think it can attached bad sprits.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

you should get a job on fox news

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Put some orginite devices around ur place and see what they think of that.
mabey they will be puzzled and come look

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I hear you, it can get nerve wracking if you are not used to it. I don't really worry about us in the country. What could they want from us? My Chickens?

In actuality, we have mined for Crystals that we plan to crush and mix in paint for our house. It has to be painted anyway... And my wife thinks it will help protect us from EMF and such.

Maybe help protect from visitors peering in...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ive seen them I thought they were shooting stars.What exactly is a shooting star anyway?Once I thought one was following me and moving, only to figure out it was just Venus which was more closer and visible to me at that time than it usually is.
I think many lights in the sky, higher up ones, are meteorites that burn up long before they get to close.And we just see the light then woosh it gets sucked into earths gravity and disappears because it disintegrates at 3000 degrees entering the ionosphere.
Mind you that don't explain the lower ones doing figure 8 loops speeding and coming to a stand still in an instant and being chased by police helicopters does it.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

OK now your scaring me.

Please do tell.

Im still a bit worried about telling people.... like i was worried about writing a post about these starlike objects and about a voice i heard in my head before i see these lights.....

But then i read skywatch post about things he has seen and think maybe yeah i can write about it....

its better to tell people here at ATS than to tell nobody.
we can't judge you the same way a freind could, i have lost a few freinds in the days back just because of having a hobby for solving strange things

to tell other people in a thread is also sharing it, and i hope people want be to hard on you.

its very easy to be hard on somebody you is having a hard time, to watch a ufo or to have similar strange sights, dreams etc can be hard for a person but its very easy to laugh about.

now you told me.. and others here at ats and we will not forget it, the truth shall be free.

but i dont know what we do about this, start building up your courage, say nay to give in, believe your gonna kick ass if your ever attacked

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
you can see things around salt lake city in the day and night,

black dots that hover in place in the day, its easier to see them with one eye closed cause they do some sort of weird pulsating to remain invisible, one you could see high above Big Cotton Wood Canyon and another high above City Creek Canyon, could see this one from my house i used to live in,it was there everytime i looked for it..., the other was pointed out to me by a Navajo Indian on the 24th of july in 1998, he asked me to come to him, then told me to close 1 eye and look at a place in the sky, i saw the Black dot, when using both eyes i couldnt make it out. that was spectated from the Navajo Indian Monument at the State Capital, almost straight up in the air...

Nightime over Dugway Proving Grounds you can see all sorts of strange lights, but thats a military base. wouldnt expect those to be extra terrestrial...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Being_From_Earth
Ive seen them I thought they were shooting stars.What exactly is a shooting star anyway?

Shooting stars are meteors right? If so they go pass the entire sky in a couple of seconds from my experience.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

reply to post by skywatch

damn skywatch! if you do get either one of them cameras then i will look forward to seeing what you can get from filming these objects!

hmm well im gonna make the order soon, im not going to let my cash go up in smoke on a brand new worldwide depression. to be able to prove that something strange is happening is worth more than money.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Also has anyone noticed when there are 2 or 3 close to each other they swirl around each other like they are playing tag or something? sometimes there flying looks like they are playing around.

Of course they are playing...they are probably bored stiff waiting on the go ahead to show up and invade, enslave, integrate, or enlighten...whatever reason they are here for.

I'm sure they have already rented all of the pay-per-view they can stand, got tired of PS3, and they probably don't care if Britney is going to see her niece while on crack...nor do I. So whats left? Space Tag!!!

Hopefully, when they land and take us on board, it is for fun, and not as an edible work force. I wanna play too...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by daddymax

I wouldn't mind giving a sperm sample or #ing some alien bitch in trade for a ride in the spaceship for a few hours

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by skywatch
just saw one now..

but it was more strange than usual

it was a tiny star traveling quite fast

2 times it lit up in a flash...
while traveling..

ive never seen that before..

it was going (again) from to the left of the big dipper and towars it.

it disappeared by cloaking itself as usually, but it was quite clear

Yes I live in Oxford, UK and I have seen exactly that Sunday and Monday night in that course as you stated and I have seen these for a few months now even in daylight I see them. What pisses me off is that by the time I pull out my camera phone to snap them their gone. They are toying with us

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join