It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starlike objects that move strangely in the sky

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
They hide in day also, they can make clouds around themselfs

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Tonight in Toronto is a clear sky, no clouds at all.
But with my camrea in the dark I can't catch it on film unless one comes closer to the ground.
I can't even film a normal star in the dark.
Only way it works is when its just turning dark and theres still a bit of light out.
I may just have to buy a new camera.
At least I got one on film last night.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

You say your looking for the sounds of the UFOs?
I don't think anyone can get the sounds of them.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
So basically so far we have...

- New UFO's use a star-like appearance
- A cloud-like appearance

It is my firm belief that with the information age, and the impossible control of the government(s) over the internet, they finally have realized that they cannot control the spread of information. That is why I think we are getting close to disclosure. My prediction is that disclosure will go something like this..."We know they are here. We do NOT know who or what they are, just that they are here studying us."

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Well, I suppose it's just speculation. I do remember a threat by a one "Dark Knight" saying there would be sounds from the sky. There are various reports of this, but they are moot with no evidence.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

A couple reasons why I don't think they make sound a lot of noise

A friend of mine had a close encounter with a UFO while camping.
Him and his friend were out in the wood camping and his friend wanted to sleep, so my friend wide awake went for a walk for about 10 mins and he saw a very white light roaming around the bush, he thought it was some other campers so he just started pissing on a tree and as he made noise the light shined on him directly and instantly for about 5 seconds and it blasted off up into the sky at almost the speed of light.
He said it didn't even make a blasting sound only a bit of rustling in the trees and bush.

another reason is because I sit on my balcony a lot and I see a lot of planes and they make a lot of noise, even the ones that are very far I can still hear them.
I have seen mothership type UFOs near by some a lot closer than the planes that fly by and they don't make a sound at all, I have even witnessed some of them blasting off very fast and still no sound. I had a friend with me most of the times I seen the motherships as we watched together, normally around 4-5 am

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I think the other thread " Disappearing ufo's near chemtrails" and this thread have something in common. I think they might be the same thing. There are a few photos on that thread.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I was just out there for a about 5 mins and saw 3, one might have been a satellite im not sure thou, it kept sort of "skipping" in and out of the atmosphere in a straight line but was too fast for a satellite I think, about 200x faster than plane speed.
I'm not sure how fast satellites move but I doubt there that fast.

[edit on 3-7-2008 by buds84]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

WOW that is amazing footage, cloud just comes out of nowhere. Are you sure they are hiding or they're making the cloud to attract attention as in a "hey look at what we can do". Strange thing is HAARP can change the weather I'd imagine it can make clouds so it's perfectly believable that a craft with modified HAARP tech could quite easily create a cloud, now whether the craft is terrestrial or not is a question we can't answer.

Docemeric, that second Nasa video you posted where the lights form a circle and one lights up in the center is sending shivers down my spine as D4rk Kn1ght predicted such a formation of the strange lights in his New World Order prediction. I linked his thread a few pages back however it all very scarily seems to be coming true and apparantly is only going to get worse.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I think it was just hiding, it wanted to stay in that spot for some reason.
And it knows most people are too dumb to notice.
If you see a odd cloud that doesn't move at all and stays there, sometimes lower to the ground than normal, then most likely its a UFO.

I just spent some more time scoping them out and spotted a few more,
but I can only stair at them for so long till my neck and back start to act, on top of creeping me out.

For anyone witnessing them for the first time, most of my friends that I have shown these UFO's to for the first time, they could not sleep for a day or 2 from the shock.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hey buds84, I'm trying to see these from montreal, let's triangulate our results so that there is not doubt. I've never seen them but I'm open-minded and will try. Tell me which way to look. An hour ago I was observing the sky on the east of the Big Dipper and I saw what looked a lot like a falling star. It left a white trail and disapeared at the Big Dipper exactly as some people described. However it looked a lot (and I mean a lot) like a regular falling star because it went in a straight line and I assume it disappeared because it combusted. Let me know which way you're looking and let's log our sightings, then we'll try to list em here

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tedpi

Ok download Stellarium, I recentlly got it and I will study the stars a bit.
I was just thinking about pointing out star constellations to track them with others online

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

OK I'll get the program, so how do you want to do this, say we name:

brightness of object

start time of sighting

travel path (with reference start point and end point, for reference we can use the constellations)

end time of sighting

Also, please share where you usually see them so I can start looking the right way.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
We are out watching the skys tonight (july 3,2008) We have seen alot of these star like objects flying around. We thought they might be sattilites but we have seen them move in all directions and several of them coming together and "shooting" off at igh speeds out of our sight. Its crazy.....we live in Iowa, USA and are very interested in finding out what they are.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tedpi

Ok just look out for faint stars out there , ones that look kind of out of focus, you can use normal stars as a marker and look for faint smaller stars around it, you will see some wobble and disappear and the occasional ones zapping by that resemble falling stars that are not really falling at all.
you will see some whirling around and sometimes playing with each other in groups or 2 or 3 or more.

They also sometimes form a triangle or are sometimes near a triangle constellation.

We can track the ones that like to stay in there spot for a long time a lot of them do this.
All we have to do it point out about how near they are to .. say maybe the brightest star or the big/small dipper.

Anyone else willing to join us can do it too.
I think it may take a little studying of constellations with Stellarium not sure though.

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Remember they are a bit easier to see if you look right above your head rather than far off in the distance but it doesn't matter too much

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Ok I don't understand this program , I can't see the big dipper in it.
But right now look in the sky for a triangle of stars , 3 brighter stars making a triangle, on the longest point of this triangle right in the middle, there are 2 stars close to each other, one of them is a UFO moving a little bit and wobbling, i hope you can spot it.

for me its to the right of the big dipper bit farther off to the right.
might not be the same for you, but i try

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The big dipper is part of a bigger one called ursa major, i will try to spot the one you say im on it
i hope its still there

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tedpi

Ok I went and draw a picture of it online, it looks like this
www.queeky.com... -- had to edit that someone drew over it.

its still there I just checked

[edit on 4-7-2008 by buds84]

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

is the triangle you see on the right of big dipper called camelopardalis?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join