It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Talking About Reptillians Banned on ATS???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So yea I am reading a popular,new thread and a member said this:

Total fear mongering going on here !
I thought they banned talk of reptilians and such on here?
This info? came from a supposed Commander X years ago,
in a book called Underground Bases,it is fictional nonsense
leaked by those that are probably doing some genetic
experiments for the govt,so will use the ET phenomenon as
a cover story!
Total bunk!

I don't think that is the case as it would seem to go against everything ATS stands for,but I am a newer member so pardon the dumb question

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Reptilian talk is not banned on ATS, I believe it was just a sarcastic comment. But seriously, most of the threads dealing with reptoids and such turn into a freak showcase of utter nonsense instead of a meaningful debate. At least in the threads I have seen.

Things like, "Look at his eyes in frame 513 of the video! He's got to be a reptile!"

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
There was a member on last winter that was insulting to individuals and always coming up with videos that he/she retouched to make the people in the videos look like what he/she perceived Reptilians to look like. It was really manic.

There are many people here even in the higher ups that love the subject, problem is, there is seemingly no new information. Turns out to be a bunch of old repeats.

If you have NEW information, that would be very welcome.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yea I think those youtube vids of 'shapeshifing' reptilians for the most part is just straight crap.............I am involved in the more serious research about them(dulce,etc)

Antar:If I find new info I will be the FIRST to post it.

I have a question
o any of you remember certain Dulce threads some years ago being removed almost immediately(one had pics of the base reportably,and another new information),I find it odd that the staff on ats would shut them down if they didn't violate t and c!?(I wasn't a member until 6 months ago,so I don't know about the 'mystery threads')

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Yea I think those youtube vids of 'shapeshifing' reptilians for the most part is just straight crap.............I am involved in the more serious research about them(dulce,etc)

Antar:If I find new info I will be the FIRST to post it.

I have a question
o any of you remember certain Dulce threads some years ago being removed almost immediately(one had pics of the base reportably,and another new information),I find it odd that the staff on ats would shut them down if they didn't violate t and c!?(I wasn't a member until 6 months ago,so I don't know about the 'mystery threads')

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Dude, if you find some great new information I would like to know as well.
I'm so sick of the same old garbage involving them that people on ATS post about them. I would love some real discussion on them though...something that would convince me.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Talking about reptilians is certainly not banned here. In fact it can be a very interesting topic when discussed.

However, what is not allowed here is knowingly posting false information, and unfortunately in recent memory the two DID become closely associated, which was a real shame.

There were people who insisted on making outrageous claims and offering no evidence whatsoever. When pressed for evidence the replies would either be "Well, if you don't believe this, you're an idiot, or one of them" OR a poorly compressed YouTube video that just made people laugh.

So in a nutshell what happened was when a member would see a new thread with reptilian in the subject line they would come to expect outrageous claims with no evidence.

I don't know why people insisted on doing that. Maybe it was a concerted effort by people to make the "reptilian" believers look stupid by posting ridiculous threads? We can't know for sure.

Here at ATS we certainly encourage such discussion but call it what it is. Discussion, speculation etc. Posting a thread claiming that someone specific is a reptilian and putting up a doctored or poorly compressed youtube video and claiming that to be solid evidence is going to get deleted.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
If the rule is still the way I remember hearing it, discussing reptilians is allowed on ATS but all threads on the subject are to be posted in Skunk Works. Basically, so many people were getting tired of all the reptilian threads and videos so the rule was changed to limit the topic to Skunk Works. Just like the recent change where creationism is allowed to be discussed on here but that it is supposed to be limited to the faith forum now on BTS instead of the O&C forum.

Again, that is what I remember seeing. I do not know if it is still upheld.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Djarums:Well thanks for clearing that up,as I find Reptoids certainly one of the most interesting topics in the Ufology field.Quick question:What Stih Lord is that in your avatar??(I like it)

Hatter,Antar:I just realized you two have been on here not much longer or shorter than me!So obviously you don't know the threads I am talking about!lol

Ashley:Thanks for responding and giving your input(always appreciated

Thanks again for the avatar!!

EDIT to add:LOL,I just realized shortening madhatter to hatter doesn't sound so good,sorry lol.

[edit on 6/29/2008 by jkrog08]

[edit on 6/29/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
My favorite reptile...

she has the blood of reptile just underneath her skin

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Reply to post by jkrog08

It's Darth Bane in my avvy.

Hopefully my comments have cleared up some of the confusion... the topic is a good one, just some of the threads were... well, they weren't exactly ATS material with regard to what our members expect to see when they open a thread here.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

join