It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Engineer Joseph Ciganek Dies in Murder/Arson

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   

NASA Engineer Joseph Ciganek Dies in Murder/Arson

ap.google.com

LANCASTER, Calif. (AP) — Four people including a NASA engineer were beaten and stabbed to death in the engineer's Mojave Desert home, which was then set afire, authorities said.

The badly burned remains of engineer Joseph Ciganek, a woman and two children were discovered Monday in the ashes of his home in an unincorporated area near Lancaster, north of Los Angeles. Ciganek's wife, Jocelyn, was returning from work at about the time the fire broke out, authorities said.

The fire had been labeled suspicious, and on Thursday authorities confirmed the four had been killed before the fire was set. Sheriff's homicide detectives are investigating.

"We believe the burns did not contribute to the death, that they were killed prior," Los Angeles County coroner's spokesman Ed Winter said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Makes you wonder what this guy knew or had been involved in before he died. Does anyone else have any information on anything that the Dryden Flight Research Center has been working on lately or anything involving anything shady with them?

Who knows...maybe the guy was doing some shady stuff himself on the side.

ap.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Many NASA employees are involved with a second space program, that is run by the DOD. So anytime you get military secrets, piggybacked shuttle payloads and
a stated goal of the military to deploy WMDs in space to dominate space and to control the weather you have a dangerous, perfect storm. This is a big national security project and it is a game played with extreme prejudice. So you never know with these strange deaths involving a NASA employee. Nothing surprises me any more with NASA being so political these days.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
what UTTER TWADDLE , you are mindlessly - yes MINDLESSLY speculating with no evidence to back up your woo woo speculations

this is not ` free thinking ` and critical analysis - itts free flowing drivel

murders for revenge , criminal gain or even sensless murders happen all the time

have you looked into the backbround of all his family ? if not why not

a significant proportion of such multiple murder / attempted cover up are commited by family / relatives who are either ending a vendetta or speeding up an inheritance

the next biggest cause is home invasion / agravated burgulary for protit

but oh no - as this is ATS the focus of finger pointing instantly jumps to ` evil government coverup `

although for once off site idiots have even wilder accusations and zero evidence - read this for a flight into fantasy land

i love the lie

In what has all of the hallmarks of a professional "hit",

it has NONE of the hallmarks of a professional hit

people need to accept that other people get murdered and they do not know why

this ignorance does not indicate a conspiracy

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
If somebody wanted him dead because of his work, I can't see them murdering two children and another unrelated woman. My opinion is I think we can rule out assassination by the gov't on this one. They would just make it look like a suicide.

My guess at this preliminary stage is robbery gone wrong. We'll have to wait and see what the evidence reveals.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
ok instead of the bleat from the tinfoil hatted sheep that ` the evil government ` did it lets have a counter allegation or two pointing the finger at someone else

unevidenced speculation no 1 - he was murdered by moon landing hoax proponents who hoped to extract a " condession "from him that the appollo program never went to the moon - when he would not co operate they tortured his family then murdered everyone

unevidenced speculation no 2 - he was murdered by conspiract theorists who believe that the ` aroura ` craft and or TR-3B are operational - and selected mr Ciganek because of his prior involvement with SR-71 , and again they hoped to secure a " confession "

see how easy it is to make unevidenced allegations against ANYONE ?

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
what UTTER TWADDLE , you are mindlessly - yes MINDLESSLY speculating with no evidence to back up your woo woo speculations

Wow, what a garbage response. If you would have read my post I was merely asking a question about it. I don't think it merited spewing all that hate out of your mouth. I didn't even say all those things you so ignorantly put into my mouth in your post. I just asked if anyone had any other information. Not if there were any elitists that cared to perpetuate and assenine response.

***I smell a TROLL.***

Oh, and i see your name suits you, Ignorant Ape....how fitting...

The only person i see making any wild speculations that you are so ignorantly railing against is you. You seem to be arguing with yourself here.

[edit on 6/28/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

no one is putting any words in your mouth - there is no room you already have your foot in there

you wrote that - do you have any evidence ?

no ??????????

then the charge that you are mindlessy speculating with zero evidence is true then

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I think that it is very sloppy and needlessly cruel if done by some government agency. Maybe as an intimidation to others?
This is what i succeeded to squeeze out of my somewhat atrophic conspiracy side.
Personally - much higher chances of "usual" criminal activity. Sad stuff,actually, in any case.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

Suicide's in these kind of cases are always suspicious. Maybe it was done this way to avoid suspicion or to get rid of witnesses.

I wonder what he was working on.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

That statement was actually meant to imply that it may not have been a conspiracy. What I meant, and I will clear it up for any and all ignorant apes out there, is that maybe he was dealing with the wrong people in his personal life, i.e., drugdealers, mafia folks, or someone who just didn't like him....not conspiracy stuff. But I will leave you to your wild speculations.

So once again, I repeat, you are just as guilty of any speculations. I never said any of that stuff that you base all your speculation and "drivel" on. So you might wanna turn your finger around. Just my opinion.

Thanks!

[edit on 6/28/2008 by Mad_Hatter]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by logicize

I wonder what he was working on.

Me too, and that is all I asked. What was he working on. I don't think input is needed from the peanut gallery that is so blindly speculating on what everyone here seems to be "speculating."

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

no one is putting any words in your mouth - there is no room you already have your foot in there

I beg do differ...please show me where I have said anything that you stated in any of your above post beside the quote below:

you wrote that - do you have any evidence ?

no ??????????

Yes I did write that, and what evidence do I need. I said "who knows" which means that I don't know, and you don't know...so anyone that does know is welcomed to inform me. Obviously you don't know so your snide remarks would be best kept to yourself.

then the charge that you are mindlessy speculating with zero evidence is true then

Don't pawn your fractal like levels of ignorance off on me. I speculated nothing.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Alpha-X Dossier Pub-Acc NASA Joseph Ciganek
h_ttp://www.dfrc.nasa.gov/Gallery/Photo/People/HTML/EC99-44962-4.html
h_ttp://www.dfrc.nasa.gov/Gallery/Photo/People/Small/EC99-44962-4.jpg
h_ttp://www1.nasa.gov/lb/centers/dryden/news/NewsReleases/2006/06-30.html
h_ttp://www1.dfrc.nasa.gov/Gallery/Photo/SR-71/index.html
m_ailto:[email protected]
h_ttp://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/sns-ap-bodies-found,0,382122.story
Si Young Yoon:
Master Si Young Yoon. 2111 East Palmdale Blvd. Palmdale, CA 93550. Phone: (661) 274-8999. E-mail: [email protected]
US Patent 6742400 - Device and method for measuring cross-inertia-moment in limited angular rotary axis
h_ttp://www.patentstorm.us/patents/6742400.html
h_ttp://www.avhub.net/AD_Yins_TKD_Lancaster.htm photo
Design Guide for Precision Servo-mechanism
h_ttp://210.91.70.202/msccon/kor/2004/pdf/sam-y.pdf (reqires Korean characters)
Nastran 4D, MATLAB, Control, Stability
h_ttp://www.mscsoftware.co.kr/upfile/conference_pdf/%EC%82%BC%EC%84%B1%ED%83%88%EB%A0%88%EC%8A%A4_%ED%95%9C%EC%9E%AC%EA%B6%8C.pdf
JH Shim:
h_ttp://lib.bioinfo.pl/auid:2547187
Association of BAF53 with Mitotic Chromosomes
h_ttp://www.ksmb.or.kr/home/journal/article_read.asp?volume=24&number=2&startpage=288
Processing, and Electrical and Mechanical Reliability of Future Interconnects
h_ttp://www.mrs.org/s_mrs/doc.asp?CID=3336&DID=167413

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Well, considering that there have been, what, something like 56 top scientists murdered in the last few years, I'd say that this is a very valid question that the OP asked.
It would make complete sense that if he was about to blow the whistle, for example, that the PTB would have him murdered, as well as his family, in order for any other potential whistleblowers to get the message.

How often do you hear about a relative killing off an entire family that they are related to? Not very, in fact I don't think I've ever heard of it before. This does have the hallmark of a professional hit - killling the entire family is a definite feature of the Mafia, for example.

Ignorant Ape, what has got your panties into such a knot? The OP only speculated, that's all, no accusations were made by the OP.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Here's what I could find on him:

"Electronics technician Joe Ciganek was responsible for operation and maintenance of the SR-71 flight simulator while it was at NASA's Dryden Flight Research Center."

encyclopedia.farlex.com...

So it sounds like he worked in the Skunk Works Dept. of NASA - sounds like he was no mere employee at NASA, he was a big player. I wonder if hefound out something about aliens/UFO's that they didn't want him to know?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Great information here! I had not even heard about this until now. First thing that pops up in my mind is the Dead Scientists list
very interesting ( and wtf! reading here, with a link to a MASTER LIST of

all weird and strange deaths of folks who work for the government that MIGHT KNOW TO MUCH and are killed by "wet works" teams)

link www.whatreallyhappened.com...

I myself just look at these things with a wide eyed wonder. Its just that you can't put your finger on "what's up" with any of these deaths.

And...as far as media follow-ups on these strange deaths...well you know that story.

Thanks again for posting this News !

Ruff

[edit on 28-6-2008 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
heres a link to his picture and work area.

Also if you type in his name in "google images" you come up with lots of steath type aircraft and stuff.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by RUFFREADY]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Burglars do not set fires as a rule to cover their tracks..it attracts attention and unless the aim was to eliminate prints. which is a long shot when gloves are cheap, this is a classic example of a hit meant to send a message:

" All you OTHER NASA scientists SEE what happens when you violate the rules". Simple. Murder by professinal usually is done as an accident or to look like natural means...less attention is better. But in a case where a MESSAGE is needed to impress others similarly situated, a brutal and public killing serves the purpose.

Think about it: What could possibly be worse and more convincing and frightening than the thought of you and your entire family being slaughtered and burned? This act was done to tell others that this could happen to them, if they do what this guy did...whatever it was. IO have no way of knowing what this guy did, or what position he held, but unless this is a case of burglars with no class, which again is a long shot, this is a hit.

This will have the NASA people who worked with this guy afraid to pee without looking over their shoulder, and thats what the black op's bosses want from their science stooges: Unquestioned silence about anything they see, including things that may be so henious that a man like this might have tried to get proof or tell someone...and the black boys heard it first. Too bad.Hitting a family is the work of salty dogs...either pro's or hoodlums so callous that they deserve the fate of their victims many times over.

Of course the government insiders who run these shows will never allow any of it to surface and will shut down any real investigations...as always.Don't look for any resolve on this anytime soon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join