It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Engineer Joseph Ciganek Dies in Murder/Arson

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I agree with Eyewitness ....

This is a typical "let's make an example out of him" murder by CIA or NSA Counter Operatives.

I don't know what the good doctor knew, nor what he did exactly, however, if he developed a "Conscience", he might have been trying to blow the whistle on something good and secret.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Well my friends, I've been to Lancaster, and it isn't the nicest of places. This probably is just the work of some crazy psychopaths.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

The Reptilians did it!!

LOL,sorry I almost didn't do it,I left the thread,thought about it,and couldn't help myself.

Good thread though.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I went to google and did Master Si Young Yoon. Very interesting. Its seems the children where students of this teacher. The police are looking for him and his senior student in relation to this case. Keeping tabs on this is going to be interesting.

Zindo

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldnslo
reply to post by Mad_Hatter

Non illigitamus carborundum!!

Let me make a wild speculation: This gentleman stops at the local 7-11 to pick up a gallon of milk for the kids on his way home from Dryden. Some of the locals from Palmdale/Lancaster see the guy pull in with a nice SUV, dressed in a suit, and figures this guys is an easy mark. They follow him home, rob and murder him and all in the house. He/she/they light the house afire (forgot gloves) to cover any evidence of their crime. Happens all the time in the high desert. Probably has something to do with the natives.

Regarding speculation of NASA informers, all of them love their jobs and the status that goes with it. They'll sacrifice almost everything for their job and to keep "their" birds flying. Families often take the back seat. They know what not to talk about. Their emails are read and phones are tapped for "National Security" reasons, and the slightest transgression is treated very seriously. Security is always on their minds.

I have a good friend (who doesn't these days) who works for NASA and spends time at Edwards and Dryden, hands-on with the vehicles, and we have talked about almost everything. Launches, astronaut stories, refurbing Columbia at Palmdale a few years back. But not a word about the activities at Dryden. I asked him once and he just looked at me and then the ground shaking his head no. He didn't say a word and I knew he couldn't and it was never brought up again. I should have known better. These folks know, if they open their mouths, they are done. You get with the program, mind your own business, and keep your mouth shut. PERIOD.

i worked as a computer tech, and had to go to lawrence livemore labs in california for a laptop fix, it took almost 30 minutes to clear security before letting me in, that in itself was an interesting bit of scrutiny. upon meeting the "person" who had the laptop problem, i engage in small chit-chat, this was a very nice person and seemed quite relaxed and easy-going, up until i jokingly asked this person this question, " you been working on any anti-gravity drives here"? the persons jaw tightened up, turned their head, and quickly walked away saying "call me when your done". after i was done, the person came back, tested the laptop to their satisfaction and said "ok". and never looking at me once, the person got up, took their laptop and motioned for another person to see me out. after i got out to my car, i had one of those holy sh-t! moments. for the next several months, i had some un-nerving coincidences happen. but i now think i was just freaked out by the whole experience.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

wow...........sounds intense

line two.........

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Yahweh has it wrong, Lancaster is not all bad, and Quartz Hill is actually quite nice. Oldnslo is right on target re: career types. To this day, no one will get Armstrong, Aldrin or Collins to add comment to the speculations flying around the internet.

I wrote a followup piece that is now seen in the "World News" section of the site of the original story (where I seem to have started a firestorm with my own speculations).

Shim is a bad guy, no doubt. I pray he gets what he deserves. Anytime children are involved, it makes for an emotional roller coaster. I spoke with the investigators, and this guy and his accomplice have been targets from the getgo. I broke the story about the arrests, but was asked to refrain from using that word until Cooper and Cheek returned with the perps. (I wish now I had been a little more specific.)

Motives? I'll leave that to those more qualified than I. I'm not above a good story, and this one seems to me all the sadder with the knowledge that Ciganek would still be alive if he had only walked in a bit later as his wife, Jocelyn, did when she got off work.

Check out the rest of the story here:
blessingsblessings.newsvine.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by floridaFrodo

Thanks, FF. So, there you have it. No government involvement. Just some crazy ex-husband who decided to murder his ex-wife and step-kids. Then started a fire to cover it up. It's a shame, really.

Now, we can all look forward to the posts that these guys are gov't 'patsies.'

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I just want to say that I am glad to know that it wasn't a government coverup or conspiracy. Although it is very sad. Someones jealous rage takes the life of two innocent children who's possibilities could have been endless, and a man that was utilizing incredible potential. Very sad.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join