It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chronology of Gods and Men 270,000 B.C - 130 B.C

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
270,183 BC The gods arrive on Earth via the planet Nibiru.

252,183 BC Eridu, the first city of the gods, is completed – Alulim is appointed as governor.

226,983 BC Enki moves to Africa to supervise the mining activities.

180,183 BC The LU.LU slave is created by genetic enginerring.

176,583 BC The Garden of Eden incident. Adam and Eve are given, by genetic enginerring, the ability to procreate.

130,000 BC The days of Enosh, when mankind spreads out of Africa into Asia and ‘calls upon the name of the Lord’

107,900 – Enoch walks with ‘God’ and testifies.
77900 BC

70983 BC Noah is born with a genetically engineered skin colour. Mankind suffers from the onset of an ice age combined with the hardships inflicted by Enlil.

40000 BC Migrations northwards cause modern behaviour to be seen in Europe for the first time. Neanderthal man is crowded out.

20983 BC Shem, Han and Japheth are born to Noah via wives from three different ethnic groups.

10983 BC The Flood.

10875 BC Lordship of the gods begins, based on 12 periods of the Earth’s precessional bible.

10450 BC The pyramids of Giza are built.

8700 BC War of the gods. The Great Pyramid is vandalized and replaced by a beacon at Heliopolis. The Sphinx is carved to commemorate the end of the war and the first precessional era. Space facilities are built at Jerusalem and in the Sinai peninsula. Jericho and other sites are established as defensive fortifications. Stonehenge is marked out as an astronomical observatory.

4050 BC Tiwanaku is established as a centre for the production of bronze. The first use of Chavin de Huantar and Teotihuacan for mineral processing may also date to this era.

3800 BC Civilisation is given to mankind in Sumer.

3450 BC Nimrod builds the Tower of Babel for his god Marduk. It is destroyed by Enlil.

3113 BC Stonehenge is built by Thoth for Marduk as a star-clock. It measures the rate of precessional change against a lunar calendar.

2900 BC Thoth builds star-clock at Machu Picchu. Andean calendar begins.

2800 BC Civilization is given to Indus Valley. The Indo-European language is created by Enki.

2630 BC Egyptian pharaohs begin to construct pyramids.

27-2500 BC Sarsen Circle and Avenue are constructed at Stonehenge.

2400 BC Akkadian empire under Inanna and Sargon the Great.

2300 BC Marduk returns to Babylon, But is persuaded to leave.

2200 BC Tiwanaku is shut down. The Nazca Incident.

2024 BC Sodom and Gomorrah are destroyed along with the Sinai space centre. Human migrations carry technology around the world.

1628 BC Santorini erupts.

1565 BC The era of Hammurabi begins; he destroys Mari in 1531 BC.

1450 BC Minoam palaces are destroyed by Inanna. Mohenjo-daro is destroyed in retaliation. The gods leave the Old World and move to the New World. Human migrations cause upheaval worldwide. The Easter Islanders are rescued; Chavin de Huantar is occupied and Olmecs appear in Mesoamerica.

1433 BC Yahweh defeats Egypt and takes Israelites into Sinai sage haven.

1391 BC The Day the Sun Stood Still. Teotihuancan pyramids are built.

1003 BC King David captures Jerusalem.

946 BC Solomon completes the “Temple” of Jerusalem for Yahweh.

925 BC Temple of Jerusalem is destroyed by Ramesses the Great.

639 BC Assyria collapses in mysterious circumstances.

572 BC Ezekiel is take to Yahweh’s new temple at Chavin de Huantart.
560 BC The Chavin temple is destroyed, leading to hostilities between both gods and men. The jaguar cult begins in the Americas.

552 BC Quetzalcoatl leaves Mesoamerica and arrives in Nepal.

550 BC The eara of enlightenment – Buddha and Confucius. A new world order begins under the Medes and Persians.

200 BC The planet Nibiru returns. Chavin de Huantar and Teotihuancan are abandoned.

200-130 BC Man is left alone as the gods enter a hands-off precessional era.

Based on the works of Alan Alford "Gods of the new millenium"

[edit on 27-6-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Certainly interesting, but there are a few things I'm curious about.

There are some claims I have never heard verified from any source before, such as who built and destroyed the Tower of Babel, the age of Enosh (is this Enoch?), why the "lordship of the gods" would only begin 170,000 years after they arrive on earth (wouldn't they be the rulers from the start?), Adam and Eve being "given" the ability to procreate (I suspect they would have already had it..although this might be the date of the first human procreation, after all, everyone has a first time...), that Sargon's Akkadian empire was attributed to Ishtar (Inanna) is known, and that Sargon used "the weapon of Ishtar" to do it, but I am not aware of any more details, the Temple in Jerusalem being destroyed by Ramessess II (it was Nebuchadnezzar II (sp?) and a Roman Emperor (titus?) who did it), and basically any other "off the cuff" assumptions that would require a lot of proof.

Can you verify any of these, even if it is simply with speculation prompted by a source?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

Howdy IvanZana

So which of these Alan Alford claims have you researched and can verify that you've found supporting evidence?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
You forgot one:

2,768,361,562,83,950,386,656 BCE : Bilbo Baggins sets off to kill the dragon with the dwarves

Seriously - what is the point of this thread?

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by d60944
You forgot one:

2,768,361,562,83,950,386,656 BCE : Bilbo Baggins sets off to kill the dragon with the dwarves

Seriously - what is the point of this thread?

Howdy d60944

Sorry but I have to debunk your statement which is in shadow, it should be, 2,768,361,562,83,950,386,657. Please be more careful in the future!

The point of this thread? I'm not sure but it may be a script for a Mel Brooks farce.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The timeline is a complete lie because there's no mention of Atlantis, wtf?

And by the Gods, these Gods must be slow. Look at the first two points. It took them 18000 years to build *one* city? Come on... In 18000 years, we could build a city spanning Earths entire landmass (and possibly most of the seabed too)!

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana

I don't where you got your source from but the Peking man have been dated from around 500,000 years ago which is way before The Gods arrives???

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by merka

reply to post by damefool

Comon, you guys are trying to apply logic and brain on this thread ?

Laugh and move on ...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
reply to post by merka

Laugh and move on ...

Well the thing is, he has included much of what I'd want to actually see included in a list like this. So if he has sat at home, researching, deciphering and evaluating a list like this, i'd like to know the reasons why.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
[

Laugh and move on ...

Quite obvious that you couldn't apply brains and logic to anything in your life.

Their is an abundance of information that supports this chronology. Its obvious that some of the chronolgy is based on theory and speculation, afterall we are talking about 10,000+ years ago.

I understand that this thread will go over the heads of most pseudo-intellects.

If you dont agree with the thread, go to the alien threads. Most of you dont even know your daddie's history let alone whats presented here.

For you people who add and want to have a 'intelligent' discussion. Thank you, and your welcome.

Read Gods of the New Millenium. Alan Alford.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by damefool

I don't where you got your source from but the Peking man have been dated from around 500,000 years ago which is way before The Gods arrives???

What has been researched and mentioned in the book is that when the Gods came there were humanoids here already. The gods a couple millenium ago came down and the Garden of Eden Incident occured. God created man in the likeness of HIMSELF using possibly the creatures that walked the earth and then genetically altered it to make modern man. Hence the missing link.

[edit on 28-6-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Another interesting thing is that the people of the old testement lived hundreds of years. Some of them over a thousand.

Did something happen on earth that took away our longevity genes?

From all the information I read about. Something did happen around 10,000 years ago or more.

Blue eyes are said to be a genetic alteration dating back to around 10,500 b.c, mix that with the stories of great floods, meteor attacks, dark days, and the ice age ending sure sounds like it was an exciting time to witness.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
The timeline is a complete lie because there's no mention of Atlantis, wtf?

Atlantis is mentioned throughout. It is the ancient americas. The origin of the name atantis is a whole other thread.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
There is no Nibiru!!! Where is it? but there is good money to be made from people buying into it. That LULU slave, was'nt she that woman who sang that song, you know you make me wanna shout COME ON NOW!!!! Adam and Eve are given by genetic engineering the ability to create their own BIG BANG!! What they were created without sexual organs! for what purpose? Enoch walks with God, was that after he ate those SHROOMS!!! Noah born with genetically engineered skin color, maybe both his parents had the same color Skin.. The great mighty majestic highness marduk is persuaded to leave. By who? the little peasant sheeple with their pitchforks !!! When will the Gods return? in 2012 or 2026 or 3986 or whenever. HA HA HA

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Another interesting thing is that the people of the old testement lived hundreds of years. Some of them over a thousand.

Oh, so that would explain the 18,000 year build period of the first city. The Gods that came down where so dumb that it took several generations to create the intelligence required.

Which begs the question: Did they come from Niburu by free will or was Earth some kind of prison/exile for the mentally retarded?

[edit on 29-6-2008 by merka]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Their is an abundance of information that supports this chronology. Its obvious that some of the chronolgy is based on theory and speculation, afterall we are talking about 10,000+ years ago.

Hans: Ah Ivanzana those two sentences tend to contradict themselves. You are insisting there is lots of information but then saying that some of it is based on theory and speculation. May I suggest you outline what you believe are the facts THEN lay on the speculation and theory.

I understand that this thread will go over the heads of most pseudo-intellects.

Hans: Translation anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot. An excellent position to take when opening a two way discussion, LOL

If you dont agree with the thread, go to the alien threads. Most of you dont even know your daddie's history let alone whats presented here.

Hans: I do, I do - do I get a prize? You certainly have a belligerent way of presenting an idea for discussion.

For you people who add and want to have a 'intelligent' discussion. Thank you, and your welcome.

Okay I'm here - now lets see these facts, eh?

So that first date - what is the verifiable source for that?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by merka

there may have only been 600 or so of the gods here and they had no finished materials. yes a billion humans could build a city with all our materials and machines , how long would it take 600 people to build a city from raw materials. gods are gods because they live for millions of years not because they have magic powers, they don't.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
So if I were to write a book on this subject with absolutely no evidence to back my claims would you buy it? Because that is what you have done, you bought and support claims and so called evidence that belongs in a fantasy novel! This is all speculation, there is no evidence to back any of this. So why argue and treat people as if they are subordinates with little or no intellect? I was willing to read your posts and take what you said as possible, but you have shown your true colors here and I will never dignify another of your posts with my "pseudo-intellect".

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BroonStone
So if I were to write a book on this subject with absolutely no evidence to back my claims would you buy it? Because that is what you have done, you bought and support claims and so called evidence that belongs in a fantasy novel! This is all speculation, there is no evidence to back any of this. So why argue and treat people as if they are subordinates with little or no intellect? I was willing to read your posts and take what you said as possible, but you have shown your true colors here and I will never dignify another of your posts with my "pseudo-intellect".

You are so very wrong and ignorant.

The above chronology is well researched. Its the works of Alan Alford and Zacharias Stichen and it came from a 600+ page book that goes into great detail while offering compeling evidence.

Much of the evidence comes from Semurian historic perspectives and evidence and if you knew anything about the Semurians alone you will see that it offers some creadence to the chronology. Albeit, it does sound 'out there '. I do not believe most of it I agree with you, but at the same time I dont know either, so the best thing for us to do is to digest all works from all peoples and allow yourself to make your own decision.

I recommend you read a book and research this stuff deeply for you have proven yourself to not be only ignorant by unknowlageble in anything to to with this topic.

Read Alan Alford's Gods of the New Millenium. There is so much information and yes there are lots of unproven threories in his book but thats ok because these unanswerd questions or theories are ment to make you think and research for yourself.

In the chronology above, try researching some of them. You will see that they all have evidence to support the theory, Remember that we talking about a time before history.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by IvanZana]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Okay I'm here - now lets see these facts, eh?

So that first date - what is the verifiable source for that?

O.k, this is from the book which is available here d.scribd.com...
you might have to sign up but its free and bogus credentials accepted.

CHAPTER SEVEN
PASSING TIME ON PLANET X
The Epic of Creation

Where did the gods come from? According to the Sumerians, the gods came to Earth from a planet called Nibiru. Their descriptions of that planet match precisely the specification of the so-called “Planet X”, which is currently being sought by modern astronomers within our own Solar System. This planet is believed to have an elliptical orbit that takes it into
the depths of space, well beyond the orbit of Pluto - hence it has not been seen in recent times.

The scientific evidence and ongoing search for planet X will be dealt with later in this chapter, but first we must review a mass of evidence that traces the history of that planet from the early days of the Solar System right up to the legendary Flood, which I will date
to 13,000 years ago.

Our quest for Nibiru/Planet X begins with an extraordinary source - a 4,000 year old Babylonian text known as the Enuma Elish. In 1876, George Smith of the British Museum published his translation of this sacred Babylonian epic, pieced together from broken clay tablets such as that shown in Figure 1.

Smith had already caused international headlines with his earlier translation of a Flood text which paralleled the Biblical tale. The Enuma Elish caused an equal stir, for it appeared to represent a creation myth that was far more detailed than the brief Biblical account of Genesis 1

Hope this enlightens you. You may not agree but thats the beauty of being human.

Adding... 270,183 b.c Page 129 d.scribd.com...

Arrival of the gods (Sitchin)443,000 BC (Alford)270,183 BC

Zecharia Sitchin dates the arrival of the gods to 443,000 BC, which he supports with a claim that they arrived in the Age of Pisces. According to my analysis, however, the precessional ages as we know them only began 13,000 years ago.

It is therefore invalid to count back beyond that time using precessional periods of 2,160 years. The gods may well have
arrived in an age of Pisces (the evidence is tenuous), but we cannot possibly date it. As can be seen above, my chronology gives a much more recent date for the creation of mankind, shortly after 184,000 years ago versus Sitchin’s 299,000 years ago.

Which date is more likely to be correct? As discussed in chapter 2, the question hinges on the appearance of the so-called archaic Home sapiens, which the experts believe must represent an earlier evolutionary step toward fully-fledged, anatomically modern Home sapiens. Since the latter is dated to around 200,000 years ago, the archaics, it is assumed, must have appeared around 300,000 years ago. The latter is a convenient figure which also matches the “accepted” date for the demise of Home erectus.

A cynic would suggest that the scientists have interpreted the data to match their preconceptions of a smooth evolutionary progression, and drawn their conclusions accordingly.

How reliable is the dating of the archaic specimens? As I pointed out in chapter 2, the accuracy of radiocarbon dating is limited to 40,000 years ago. There is not one reliable dating to suggest that the archaics preceded the moderns. Added to which, the archaic specimens represent such a small sample size that no-one is quite certain exactly what they are.

They combine features of modern man with other, more archaic features, but with considerable variability in the combination of archaic and modern features.-’ This can mean one of three things. Either this group had been evolving for a long time (and if so, where is the fossil evidence?), or they were the result of inter-breeding (genetically impossible?), or they represent unnatural genetic experiments by the gods, as indeed described in the ancient texts.
d.scribd.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join