It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Underground Empire

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

In March of 1980, John J. Williams, a New Mexico "Patriot" who published the anti-Communist oriented "REBEL MAGAZINE" (at the time available from: Consumertronics Co., c/o John J. Williams. Pres., 2011 Crescent Dr., P.O. Drawer 537., Alamogardo, NM 88310) revealed some incredible details on an alleged subterranean system which the Navy had been exploring below the western United States. The report appeared in issue No. 6 of his magazine, and was later reproduced in the Fall, 1985 (#164) issue of SEARCH Magazine, at the time edited by Marjorie Palmer, widow of the late Ray Palmer. The article, titled 'CALIFORNIA FLOATS ON OCEAN?', revealed the following: "Some time ago, I heard a man on a TV interview-show briefly mention that parts of California and neighboring states are floating on the Pacific Ocean! He was a high ranking Naval officer on a top- secret nuclear submarine that has been (and is) exploring and mapping these enormous caverns and passage-ways underneath the West for over 10 years now. "A friend of mine finally tracked the man down. He is now living quietly in retirement and asked that no details pointing to him be revealed as he does not want publicity and government attention. After writing this article, I destroyed my files on him.

Another interesting Branton report as I'm sure a lot of you are aware of his Dulce Enigma book(Dulce papers are in it) ,Omega Files ,and other works.I have had the pleasure of speaking with him personally via instant messenger some years ago and truly believe him to be credible.I am currently working on a thread about the 'Alternate History of Earth',but first I thought I would present you with this to 'set the stage' so to say.Another source,other than Branton has confirmed his statements.I have spoken of this source before,first bringing him up in this thread.I will still refer to him as 'X' here.

Basically this report talks about a vast underground network of caverns under the Earths surface that are home to a race of aliens(possibly true 'Earthlings') that have been here on Earth for milinia.This is also known as the Hollow Earth Theory,but this theory does not state that the entire Earth is hollow,only large areas in between the mantle and the crust.Many openings are reported to be in the western United States,with this article stating that large portions of the western United States is actually floating on large,water filled cavern systems!My source told me this as well.The following is another excerpt from the report:

1. The passageways are labyrinthine with widths from a few to thousands of feet (caverns), averaging roughly about a 100 feet. "2. Much like dry caverns do, heights and depths vary a great deal and in some cases, two or more caverns or passageways pass over or under each other at different depths. "3. Most of the entrances lie just off the Continental Shelf (ie. in the Continental Slope - Branton). "4. Most of the entrances are too small for submarine investigation; and many that are large enough lie in waters that are too deep. "5. Some of the caverns (in S. California) are topped with oil while some others are filled with gases believed to approximate our atmosphere (in very ancient times). "6. The San Joaquin Valley is essentially a portion of the original cavernous area that collapsed eons ago due to it's sheer weight. "7. What is being passed off as the 'San Andreas Fault' are large, unsupported chambers that are in the process of collapsing. When the BIG ONE finally hits, many scientists in the know believe that most of California will break off like a cold Hershey bar and slide into the ocean! (it is postulated by some that an ancient land-mass which some believe may have been connected to what is now California, broke off and sunk into the ocean during an ancient cataclysm - Branton)

I think it goes without saying that the southwestern United States is an enigma in and of itself.With a super volcano(Yellowstone),multitudes of caves,geisers,mountains,a major fault line(San Andreas) it is no stretch to think that there is a massive underground cave system that covers a wide area of the western US.We have found numerous underground caves,lakes,etc throughout the world that go on for miles,some,if not most mostly undiscovered.There is also many reports of researchers finding 'openings in the Earth that lead to depths never before seen by humans,of course these people are ignored and ridiculed,if they even come back alive at all.This is facts that you will not find on the USGS site,facts not acknowledged by 'official agencies',but I believe are the truth.I have read to many reports of explorers finding 'entrances to unknown,deep caves that have ancient ruins in them along with beings there even now'.Now another excerpt for you:

At one point two of the men, Jack and Bill, described their experience with an 'underground city' which they claimed to have discovered after one of them had fallen through the bottom of an old mine shaft near Wingate Pass. They found themselves in a natural underground cavern which they claimed to have followed about 20 miles north into the heart of the Panamint Mountains. To their amazement, they allegedly found themselves in an huge, ancient, underground cavern city. They claimed that they discovered within the city several perfectly preserved 'mummies', which wore thick arm bands, wielded gold spears, etc. The city had apparently been abandoned for ages, except for the mummies, and the entire underground system looked very ancient. It was formerly lit, they found out by accident, by an ingenious system of lights fed by subterranean gases. They claimed to have seen a large, polished "round table" which looked as if it may have been part of an ancient council chamber, giant statues of solid gold, stone vaults and "drawers" full of gold bars and gemstones of all kinds, heavy stone "wheelbarrows" which were perfectly balanced and scientifically-constructed so that a child could use them, huge stone doors which were almost perfectly balanced by counter-weights, and other incredible sights.

The mystery deepens,now lets take a read at what I believe is the most amazing stories I have heard of underground civilization,also confirmed by my source,'X'.:

There are many bizarre accounts connected with this mountain, which apparently got it's name in part from the many old mines which can be found there, along with numerous natural cavities which open out to the surface in many different areas. The area has allegedly been the site of certain activity concerning native American Indian occult practices, as well as the site of alleged secret government activity, some of which reportedly involves the observation and monitoring of strange creatures and/or automatons which are said to emerge from the area on certain occasions. Just exactly what these 'creatures' are is uncertain, but some accounts indicate that they are dangerous! Could it also be a 'magnetic' zone due to the high iron content? Following the Sierra Nevada range from here into the northern territories, one arrives at the Cascade Range, consisting mostly of dormant or extinct volcanic mountains which rise at intervals through northern California, Oregon and Washington and into southwestern Canada. The Cascade Range is not without it's own peculiar accounts of subterranean recesses occupied by unknown beings, both human and non- human, who apparently re-discovered what apparently are parts of ancient antediluvian subsurface networks, which were at one time inhabited by a race of highly technological (through extremely violent and warlike) beings, perhaps both human AND reptilian!?

Okay............(wow)Keep in mind I am skipping massive parts of the report as this thread is only a summary of my reading of the report!

More:

"INSIGHTS: Are you referring to the government's interaction with other 'extraterrestrial' (and/or 'innerterrestrials' - Branton) that are not of the silver fleet?" (Note: The interviewer is no doubt referring to the 'pact' which the secret government was manipulated and deceived into making with the reptilian 'Grays', and subsequently with other branches of the 'serpent race' - Branton) "SHARULA: Yes. That is only one." "INSIGHTS: When was the government first introduced to Telos?" "SHARULA: They have been aware of the subterranean cities and they have been aware of Telos since the country's conception. It is only near the turn of the century that they started taking action. This action did not get really aggressive until the 1950's."
Note: There are indications that some members of certain Masonic- type 'secret government' societies, such as the Rosicrucian Order, have attempted to establish contact with the subterranean residents of Mt. Shasta, although it is uncertain just what might have come of this. Several encounters with the 'Blondes' (both subterran and exterran?) have revealed 'their' own concern about what is taking place with the abductions and mutilations of human beings by the sauroid Grays, although many of these groups claim that they cannot 'interfere' with the problem due to some 'cosmic law' of non- intervention. This may be true with those 'Nordic' or 'Blonde' societies who hail from other planetary bodies, such as the Taurians, Lyrans, Eridanians, and Cetusians (the latter of whom seem to be taking the most action to help their brothers here on earth, in essence interfering with the saurian 'interferers' from the Draconis, Bootes, Reticuli, Canis, etc. constellations), and the 'Solar Tribunal' groups of Mars, Luna, Saturn, etc, and so on.

[edit on 6/27/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Part II:

However, in the case of the Telosian-Aghartian alliance, this 'non-intervention' policy would not apply, since this is their world also, and they are just as native to earth as anyone else living on this planet. In light of this fact, and especially in light of their own awareness of the reptilian-saurian threat, we would urge them (if by chance they are reading this) to reconsider such a stance and join with their fellow human brothers and sisters on the surface in defending our society from this ancient threat. According to Sharula, in another interview, the city of Telos exists on five different levels. The bottom level is about one and one-half miles across, while the other levels are different. The closest level to the mountain itself is about three-quarters of a mile across. This would allow for the possibility of "housing" a large number of inhabitants in a more concentrated area than surface cities could permit, being that surface areas can only be inhabited on the one (surface) level, except for high-rises. This might explain the large (million-and-a-half) population of this particular sub-city.
As a possible confirmation of the above, we quote the following transcript of parts of an interview between John Lear and the National Fringe Sciences Bulletin Board: "Question: You just mentioned that there were... other 'species' in contact with this world... are they aware of the EBE's? "Lear: Yes they are. The types I will mention are listed in a USAF Academy Physics book called 'INTRODUCTORY SPACE SCIENCE VOLUME 2,B.' I refer to chapter 13... which lists the ones that are most seen. They are the EBE's, the 'Blondes'... They look just like us but are invariably blond haired and blue eyed. Don't know where they come from but they do not interact with us except for a few abductions now and then. We also have a species that is similar to us in appearance but they are about seven feet tall and the main difference is that their eyes wrap around their head a little more than ours. Another type listed is a small species about four feet tall, very hairy and extremely strong for their size. We don't know where these guys come from either. All this was in the aforementioned text which was withdrawn by the Air Force in the early '70's from the book. But there are several people who have the original book... "Question: I'm curious also as to the government's plans, if any, to deal with an uprising of EBE's should that eventually occur... or would the technological gap make an attempt untenable? "Lear: It is my understanding that we have already lost the battle. This is the reason why MJ-12 is in such a panic.

Okay,now we have references to past members here on ATS!I understand that parts of this story have been told here on ATS before,but I don't think they have been told together with these statements and reports.I am simply trying to help "piece together the enigma".It is my ultimate goal(as it should be EVERY MEMBER of ATS) to uncover the TRUTH,AT WHATEVER COST.Now lets read some more 'eye opening' information:

The account contained a description of an alleged encounter with a subterran "human" race who allegedly inhabited an underground city or cities, connected by tunnels, approximately 5-7 miles beneath the surface of northern Arkansas. This subterranean system was apparently built by a highly technological race. Some indications suggest that the tunnels were constructed by a race which was more ancient than the present inhabitants, and were possibly excavated in antediluvian times, since the present inhabitants allegedly showed the speleologists ancient sealed 'cities' farther below their own, built by a race which pre-dated themselves. Some of the men involved were formerly members of a UFO organization which thrived in Michigan in the 1950's, and which published a UFO journal which had up to a few thousand subscribers at one point. Some of the writers for this publication, who were also members of the 'board' of this investigations group, later left off investigating UFO's due to the confusing "paranormal" aspects of the phenomena, and instead turned their attentions to subsurface investigations. At the time there was a great division between those UFOlogists who considered the UFO phenomena to be an exclusively physical and solid phenomena and those who were convinced it was more paraphysial or supernatural in nature. Unfortunately, few considered the possibility that both could be true, i.e. that a physical race of alien "sorcerers" that possessed seemingly supernatural or paraphysial abilities, such as the reptilian Grays, were behind much of the phenomena. One of the early members of this groups was a man by the name of George Wight. He, like the others, felt that it might be more profitable to investigate something more "closer to home", like the subterranean realm, instead of attempting to investigate possible encounters with alien craft from beyond earth which were here today and gone tomorrow and might have been paraphysial apparitions anyway, from all they could gather. So the group eventually drifted towards investigating the underground realm, beginning with the exploration of caverns in Arkansas and surrounding states. According to David L., even though they had been partially exposed to the idea of subterranean civilizations through the Shaver Mystery, etc., none of them ever expected to encounter anything like that, and they took such accounts with a grain of salt. To them the idea was almost as elusive as the UFO phenomena, they had not really seen any solid evidence to prove it. They probably realized that any such "evidence" of an alien civilization might be apprehended by government officials even if it did turn up, and so they more-or-less resigned themselves to a "wait and see" attitude. Two of the incidents which led Wight and the others to their assumption of a "paranormal" connection to the UFO phenomena were as follows. The first incident which led them to their conclusions involved a woman known by some members of the group, who claimed to be an "occult channel" for psychic messages from the so-called "space people". The researchers tried to convince the girl that she should ask the 'occupants' to make an appearance to them, which she did.

A race of advanced,ancient humans?This is getting to be extraordinary,in fact it sounds like Stargate,makes you think are they trying to tell us something?(It is known the US government helps them in the show!To me the fact that time after time,from different sources(my 'X' included) state that this planet was inhabited by a super advanced race of human like species millions of years ago!It is unlikely that a hoax would still hold strong after decades,but yet this theory still holds up to scrutiny today!Logically one must begin to consider the possibility that these reports are FACTUAL!

Over a period of years, returning from time to time to this particular cavern, the explorers had crossed underground lakes, followed dead-end leads, explored "breakdown" areas, investigated numerous cracks and chasms, and steep inclines. One of their most fortunate discoveries was made in a large boulder-strewn break-down area about half-way between the entrance and an underground "lake". They noticed a crack in the path which they had found through the boulders and, following this crack into the thick of the breakdown they came across another area where the crevice widened enough to allow them entrance. Following this they descended for a very great distance for a very long while, down a sloping 45 degree incline, so steep in places that rope had to be used. This steep, sloping passage led them past a couple of horizontal "side passages" which they followed a few miles to dead ends, and continued deeper through at least one more crevice. Eventually they emerged into a large cavernous area hundreds of feet high and long, which they named "glass cave" because of it's features, and used it as a central "camp" in subsequent explorations. The remarkable thing about this cavern, however, was their claim that it was located almost 4 MILES beneath the surface of the earth, which would definitely make it deeper than any other "officially" recognized cavern. Time and again they explored the mazes and labyrinths deep in the earth using "glass cave" as their central camp. Two passages in the far wall of this chamber, opposite from the crevice through which they first entered glass cave, were each explored for 3 days continuously before they decided to turn back. According to David L., these passages still continued onward with no end in sight. Could these have led to the gloomy 'hadean' like caverns which they were to see later, and which they alleged contained 'gigantic serpents' or snakes capable of crushing a human being to death in a few seconds? After some experiments involving air flow within glass cave, the explorers were able to trace slight air movements to another as-yet- undiscovered crevice hidden within the wall, not far from the crevice which they had entered from above. This passage, through relatively small, continued still DEEPER into the earth.

Why would these people lie about this?They are making no money,and have endured nothing but ridicule since!Now lets look at the final excerpt and then I will present my final opinion.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

They explored the steep incline for what they approximated to be a mile, before reaching an area of "breakdown". This "seemed" to be the end of the line. Just as they were about to turn back in disappointment from this passage which had taken them deeper than they had ever been before, one of the members of the team noticed that the light of their carbide lamps seemed to have a faint amber tint to it. All of them were perplexed, wondering what would be causing the phenomena. It was decided that they would all turn off their lamps in order to see if the greenish luminescence remained. They did so, and a minute or so afterwards their eyes adjusted to the darkness and they could faintly distinguish a greenish luminescence which seemed to emanate from the lowest part of the passage in an area where heavy "breakdown" SEEMED to close off any further progress.
George Wight was the first one to make his way to the spot in the breakdown area from which the faint light seemed to emanate and, after removing more rocks, they discovered that still another crack or crevice, barely wide enough for one man to enter at a time, descended vertically from beneath the breakdown. According to David L., Wight volunteered himself to be the first to explore the crevice, and soon afterwards he was on his way down. A few minutes passed before those above heard the sound of what they could only guess was George slipping and falling down the crevice. After a period of uncertainty those above, concerned for his safety, were relieved to hear the faint voice of George Wight rising up from apparently several dozen feet below. They were able to make out his excited words to the effect that he had fallen into a large tunnel, and encouraged the others to follow him. They did so, and when they were all in the 'tunnel' they stood in stunned silence. The passage which stretched out from them in BOTH directions was not like the common natural cavern passages which they had explored for the past few days. In fact, it seemed more artificial than natural. Approximately a dozen feet in height and about the same in width, the 'tunnel' was similar in shape to a subway tunnel, having a domed ceiling and a flat floor. What really caught their attention however, was the fact that the tunnel was illuminated by a greenish phosphorescence to the point that they did not need their carbide lamps to see their surroundings.

Are these some creatures they saw?

Was this the city they were at?(Telos City)

The strange luminescence seemed to emanate from the walls of the tunnel itself, which were clear and glass-like yet at the same time extremely hard. In one direction the lighting effect faded out into blackness, while in the other direction the light seemed to increase. One of the members suggested that the light might be coming from the surface, and that they might be in one of the old mines which existed in the area of the cavern entrance, but others brought up the fact that, according to their calculations, they were at least five miles beneath the earth and therefore the light probably did not come from the surface. Subsequently, the explorers decided to investigate in the direction of the "light" since it would allow them to keep some carbide in reserve for their return trip. At one point the tunnel (which was apparently cut through solid rock much of the way and then glazed over with the hard, transparent substance) opened into a gigantic cavern. Actually, this occurred several times and at intervals, as if those who constructed the tunnel intentionally meant for them to intersect the various cavern systems. Did the ancient builders of this tunnel system possess a combination of gravitometers, x-rays and sounding radars to detect these cavities? Even as it passed through these large caverns, the tunnel still continued in the form of a transparent domed enclosure, still the same shape as before, yet this time the hard transparent substance was in the form of a 'wall' a foot or so thick that protected the group from the 'outside' or cavern environment. And fortunately so, for beyond the luminescent walls, were black expanses of gloomy darkness within which they could faintly make out huge moving and slithering figures of what seemed to be giant serpents and other grotesque reptilian creatures as well as other non-reptilian creatures, including giant insects. If not for the fact that these creatures were physical, tangible things, these dark caverns could have been likely candidates for the legendary 'Hades' of Greek and Hebrew tradition.
The most shocking surprise of all, however, occurred on the third day after exploration of this tunnel began, a considerable distance from the crevice from which they entered the tunnel. They were walking along when all-of-the-sudden they turned around and found themselves face-to-face with a group of human-like beings who stood around 7 to 8 feet tall. 'Their' skin had a faint pale-bluish, almost clay-bluish tint to it and their eyes were relatively large and owl- like.

The 'Blues' anyone?

But 'they' were definitely human, according to David L., who was on this particular expedition. The 'people' took out some type of electronic device, apparently some kind of parabolic communicator, and after a few attempts they succeeded in establishing a communication link using the electronic 'translator'. At this point their story becomes even more complex, and the exact series of events, in their chronological order, are rather undefined. First, the strange 'people' made it known that the tunnel led to a network that went all throughout the earth and to even greater depths. 'They' had certain types of instruments that could monitor from a distance the emotional field or make-up of a person and thus determine their intentions. It was only because 'the group' was found to possess an emotional makeup indicating relatively non-violent and non-selfish motivations that they were chosen to be contacted. 'They' made it known that the cavers could have traveled through the underground tunnels for weeks and would not have discovered their "city" if "they" did not wish them to, as the entrance to it was so well hidden. Here then, are some of the other incidents which allegedly occurred after the group encountered the strange people, or rather after these people CONTACTED the group (chronological sequence uncertain):
1) The group learned that the tunnels continued for hundreds of miles, at least. After the initial contact, the topsiders were taken to a hidden "elevator" and were then taken through this to the "city" where these people resided. This community was apparently made out of a glass-like substance, somewhat like the makeup of the tunnels themselves. 2) Their lifestyle, way of life, society, government, etc., was described as being radically different than that which existed on the surface. These people possessed a "Book of Laws" or a moral code by which they attempted to live. According to David L., if any of their society became violent or became a threat to the rest they were expelled into the tunnels, given sufficient provisions to make it on their own, and generally forced to seek out their destiny in other parts of the nether regions. This punishment for unrepentant "criminals" was apparently practiced only on very rare occasions. 3) The technology used by this civilization was very complex, and is based largely on the technology of the lost races who lived before the flood and whose demise resulted in the abandonment of the subterranean system, along with all of the sophisticated technology which had been left there as well.
I think now we must take into account biblical stories,ancient Summarian stories,etc.Throughout history we find stories of a'Earth before this one',usually ending in a catastophy.With all the stories,accounts,drawings can we as a modern race really discount all of it?

Some of the caverns--especially the extremely deep one's in which the ancient cities were found--were miles in diameter. Some were pitch black and so still and silent that a whisper could seemingly be heard miles away. Some of the upper caverns through which the 'tunnel' penetrated contained not only serpent-like creatures but also huge, hairy 'humanoids', perhaps tied-in with the Sasquatch family. These however were particularly violent in nature, possibly due to their environment and constant proximity to the serpents. Apparently there was an ongoing conflict between the "hairy" humanoids and the reptilian creatures in the caverns. According to David L., these hairy giants had faces "only a mother could love". On one occasion, their subterranean friends demonstrated some type of hand-held beam weapon by pointing it at one of the large serpents which could be seen through the tunnel "walls". The beam melted through the transparent barrier and the serpent disappeared in a sizzling glow of fire. 5) The group attempted to tell their story to friends of theirs on the surface. Apparently they made several trips after their first encounter with the blue-skinned race. However, their story was rejected and met with mockery and ridicule. They attempted to gather proof of their visit, and made a special trip "down under" just for that purpose, and succeeded in capturing a "giant cave moth" which roamed the deeper caverns. They placed it in a bag and upon returning topside they opened the bag and exposed the creature to the brilliant summer sun. For some reason, the sunlight had a disintegrating effect on the insect and before they could show it to anyone as proof it had dried up, become brittle and eventually crumbled to dust.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

'Leading Edge Research' made the following statements in one of their publications: "ADDITIONAL COMMENTS ON ALIEN BASES - There is some confusion over the subject of alien bases in the United States. There seem to be many of them, but some of them seem to stand out functionally and operationally. IT WOULD SEEM THAT THE MAIN BASE is in NEW MEXICO with small detachments (human phrase) at Dreamland and Area 51 in general. Both of those locations are used to test-fly alien craft (PROJECT GRUDGE/REDLIGHT). The main location for the test flights appears to be Area 51. The EXCALIBUR project being developed AT LOS ALAMOS is designed to try and penetrate underground facilities, since they (grays) have entrenched themselves and no longer honor any of the dubious agreements which they have made with (certain) factions within the government."
In the May, 1989 issue of 'Leading Edge' (formerly 'Nevada Aerial Research') it was stated that: "...Information about underground bases at Edwards AFB (CA) are not new. Stories have circulated for years. There was the lady whose mother used to work at the cafeteria who overheard people talking about aliens and disks. The constant stream of construction materials going out to the end of the base, but nothing showed up on the surface. NASA has a large underground base that has been there for years. "'Tube shuttles take personnel 50 miles to the other end of the base in the Tahachapi mountains. The underground base has been referred to as an underground city. It is even said that there are disks stored in glasslike enclosures under a vacuum to preserve them.'" What may very well be a confirmation of the above appeared in the Dec. 1990 issue of a publication sent out by 'THE BORDERLAND SCIENCES RESEARCH FOUNDATION', which has for years been under the direction of Riley H. Crabb. The information was in the form of a letter which we quote here: "I spent the weekend with a 'recent' Edwards AFB workman and his wife -- 'recent' because they are both repeat contactees and have become 'unmanageable' as the AFB management puts it. He was fired for blasting a Spybee with spray paint -- which I find funny and as classic as the graffiti on New York subway cars. "'You did it on purpose,' they told him, and they knew of course, because the Spybees are telepathic (i.e. capable of 'tuning in' to Extremely Low Frequency or 'ELF' electro-encephalographic neuro-brain waves? - Branton) as well as camera equipt. They also carry microphones. We were all laughing as he told us how the little spray- painted gold orb, blinded, went bouncing off walls and posts and was quickly withdrawn from its spy mission. He said Spybees are about the size of a basketball. They fly by antigravity all over any 'Above Top Secret' installation. They dart soundlessly everywhere and hover between workers, sometimes programmed to harass the guys for fun, like bumping them in the rear end. "No person (that) he and his friends knew about there was allowed to say one word to another while on the job. They would test by trying to write to each other in the floor dust. Within two or three strokes a Spybee would whiz around the corner, lock on to and stop above the writing. His last comment was to write and draw a great big 'screw you'. "His painting work was part of an ONGOING EXCAVATION beneath Edwards AFB on the high desert in California. He and his crew were always blindfolded and strip-searched before transit. They couldn't even have watches. BY TAKING TURNS COUNTING IN THE ELEVATOR GOING TO AND FROM THE WORK SITE, THEY ESTIMATED IT MUST BE SOME 9,000 FEET DOWN, AT LEAST TWO MILES, AND THE TRIP TOOK ABOUT 15 MINUTES. "Management accused him of doing it on purpose, and they knew... 'No, no. The Spybee kept bumpin' the back of my neck while I was sprayin.' After one real hard knock I whirled around with the spray gun still goin.'" "A prominent researcher with us that Saturday evening suggested, after careful questioning of the worker, THAT THE ELEVATOR ITSELF WAS ANTI-GRAVITIC, AS THERE WERE NO CABLES; SO THE ESTIMATED DISTANCE WAS AT BEST MINIMUM. ALL PRESENT CONFIRMED THE GOVERNMENT'S POSSESSION OF PLASMOLE TUNNELING MACHINES (referred to as 'Terron drives' by Dulce Base employees - Branton) WHICH MELT A 50 FOOT HOLE THROUGH SOLID ROCK, AT A RATE OF ABOUT FIVE MILES PER HOUR. "For part of the night we went 'foo chasing', their term for sightseeking UFOs. Tahachapi where H. Hughes and Northrup Corporations and the USAF have just imported Delta Forces and fleets of black helicopters deployed by the government for top security events coverage. There is no doubt something major is going on up there, even that night. "The researcher and his team were hoping to see the 30-FOOT VERSION OF THE SPYBEES, as there are growing numbers of reports on these. THEY ARE DESIGNED TO FLY OVER YOUR HOUSE (electromagnetically cloaked in a similar manner as was discovered during the 'Philadelphia' experiments? - Branton), CARRYING SURVEILLANCE BEAMS FOR THOUGHT/EMOTION CONTROL AND BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. (Note: Since thoughts and emotions may be to some extent electromagnetic in nature, it may be possible for them to be manipulated by EM rays - Branton). "...I often see Terra now as in near-final throes of exactly the H.G. Wells scenario where the unwilling and witless 90% of mankind inhabits a play-fantasy world on Earth's surface, while the split-off race of highly technical degenerates (in league with and/or controlled by the serpent race - Branton), the Trogs, prey on them from underground..."

My final opinion:With this story and others it seems to me that a very large,galactic puzzle is being put together,with the missing piece being Earth's real history.One CAN NOT disregard these stories,nor the collaboration with other,totally different accounts by other sources.If your asking me in my opinion if this is a 'factual story',my answer would be likely yes.As we have seen in this text(especially the final excerpt)a lot of statements go back to what other members on this site have stated,some collaborate what I have stated*specifically this thread.*So what do I really think?I think that this information can now be regarded as at least warranting further research,but without proof one can not say if it is true,I for one believe that it is likely true.I leave your decision up to you to decide.Thank you for reading.
subterraneanbases.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Great post. Starred and flagged.

Everything you wrote may be complete fiction. But it is still an extremely interesting read. This topic has always fascinated me, and I love reading allegedly true accounts of underground exploration and subterranean races.

I am of the belief that the overwhelming majority, if not ALL, of the UFO/USO sightings around the world are of craft that originate inside earth itself. While most of us look to space for answers regarding UFO's and ET encounters, perhaps the answer is right below our feet. Whether or not there are advanced races living below us that have been here all along, or whether they are just aliens with bases here, I think it is safe to say that there is certainly something going on "down there"!

I also agree with the premise that a lot of cryptozoological conspiracies are related to this underground "world". I think that bigfoot's, sea serpents, etc., are all creatures that call this underground world their home. And I think a lot of these sightings occur in areas where these underground areas can be accessed. That explains these creatures abilities to "disappear" and why we have had little success in locating them when we try to.

At the very least, like the author above stated, these stories warrant further investigation. I think the fact that there still remains large portions of Earth, and especially large portions of our ocean and sea floors, that remain unexplored is a big disgrace. While I support our efforts in space exploration, I think that exploring the very world we live in should be more of a priority.

Again... all of this may be complete fiction. I'm not saying that I wholeheartedly believe everything that I've written here or everything that the original poster said. But with the incredibly vast distances that extraterrestrials would have to travel to get here, isn't it far more likely that UFO's are actually originating from Earth itself rather than millions of light years away?? I think that if you're open-minded enough to believe in UFO's, Loch Ness Monsters, etc., then you should certainly be open-minded enough to believe that the vast, unexplored caverns that span the globe could be inhabited by intelligent beings.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Rasputin-Thanks for your reply,yes I think it is equally likely that a lot of the UFO/USOs come from within the Earth,honestly I think we have craft from inside the Earth and outside visiting us.I find it hard to believe that all those people would lie about what they saw,considering they did not gain anything but ridicule for it.I think we have had a race(s) living beneath the planet for millions of years,as I think we have UFOs from space here too.I really don't know what is going on,I tend to give Branton's take on it more weight however.That was a very good pont you brought up about "why we never find bigfoot and other creatures and they seem to vanish",it makes sense that they are vanishing into the Earth(if they are real).I mean think about the locations bigfoot is sighted(as well as 'lizard men')in the west,a few places in the south were it is reported to be 'underground bases',high in mountains(who knows what entrance are up there).I really think something is going on,and some(at least)of this has to be true.Have you read any of Branton's other works?Do you know if he is a member of ATS?

[edit on 6/28/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
While I expect my comments to be muted, it does not take but a few moments for me to relieve my conscious and be able to say that I and others amongst me and mine have first hand knowledge and experiences that leave us "Knowing" that there is a Reptilian Race here. We can not speak first hand for how long they have been here but, we believe they have been here all along, probably before mankind and probably have played a significant role in creation/development of the human race..some more than others.

I am not about to attempt to convince or detail what I believe and know, except to say that those of you who scoff and make jokes about any number of topics labeled "Conspiracy" have no idea just how bizzare and terrible the truth is and while most of you are in effect cattle and sheep, this is one bull who is wide awake.

Soon we will know if John Titor was a fraud, very soon, if there is no Olympics in China, me and mine consider the worst will have begun in ernest. If the Olympics kick off as planned, it changes nothing except the loss of another insight into the future for those of us who intend to do something about it.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Here are some other underground cavern like structure sites:

www.burlingtonnews.net...

www.burlingtonnews.net...

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

Haven't really looked at them, just sifted, looks interesting!

Nice thread!

- Like Rasputin said above it could all be fiction, but we don't know, perhaps everything holds a little truth to it. I guess no one can be 100% sure until you go spelunking your self and see some creature heh

[edit on 06/25/2008 by Sikmike620]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This sounds like a perfectly plausable scenario to me.
With the vast unexplored areas of the earth especialy benath the waves, there is a realistic chance that there could be caves criss-crossing the globe and although a bit less of a chance there is still the possibilty that life of some description lies within.

The caves may be 100% natural in their creation and be remnants of magma tubes and the caverns the emptied large areas where magma built up before bursting to the surface to create the land we now live on.
Now it is entirely possible that with the onset of an ice age or of a mega-disaster that prehistoric life hid in these long become dormant magma tubes and caverns to escape.
Without the influences of the outside world to shape their development they could have evolved in a massively different way than us.
In their "world" the large mamals and insects did not become extinct during an ice age etc..., but continued to grow with impunity underground.

As for the colorations and eye size differences described between the explorers and the "other humans" i think that evolving over millions years without sunlight could of caused the blueness of their skin and the large owl like nature of their eyes.
It could also explain why the giant moth turned to dust when exposed to the u.v. rays of the sun.

If any of the report is true then it really is something that is worth investigation, if not then it is at least a good story.

[edit on 29/6/2008 by smokey101]

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sikmike620

"go spelunking your self and see some creature heh "

Yea that is something I want to do,although I would be worried of 'disappearing' in those caves.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by smokey101

As for the colorations and eye size differences described between the explorers and the "other humans" i think that evolving over millions years without sunlight could of caused the blueness of their skin and the large owl like nature of their eyes.
It could also explain why the giant moth turned to dust when exposed to the u.v. rays of the sun.

That is exactly what I thought.Esspecially the eyes being huge,like deep sea fish in the dark zones of the ocean.Eventually you would expect them to 'lose' their eyes from a evolutionary standpoint.But they probably create some light themselves(the cities,tunnels,etc) so that wouldn't happen.You both are certainly right about at the least it is an excellent story.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
PLease read the youtube comments of your Level 6 video link.
It appears that it is from a Japanese TV show...

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Thanks,I found that out(although it is not confirmed).But the video is obviously fake and filmed by a 'professional' crew.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
What a GREAT thread!

Couldn't stop reading it!

flagged AND starred!

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Thanks,I am glad you enjoyed it,I try to bring as much information(hopefully new,you never know with ATS,lol)to light as I can.There is MUCH MORE in the link I posted at the end.I only gave a summary of the contents.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This reminds me of the old first person Chris Roberts pc game called the Stygian Abyss, where the hero has to go deeper and deeper into an underground labyrinth to rescue a princess, and there's all sorts of strange creatures there

If this story is true then its an bizarre world there, especially if they're still running around down there.

I had a strange dream where I was in an underground cavern so vast it held an small city, with some skyscrapers. I was just there for only seconds in my dream but I saw how such a city could look.

We've explored the surface and peered deep into space and travelled the deepest parts of the ocean, but we've never went underground... why?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

That city in your dream sounds a lot like the reported City of Telos,or Telos City.(See the illistration in my op)

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I’ve heard and read about caverns underneath the west coast of the U.S. it’s a bit farfetched to believe. It’s simply an interesting read that is all.

Best Regards,
Richie

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

What you said regarding the eyes and the deep sea fish sounds very likely to me.
Moles have nearly zero light and their eyes are small and their eyesight relitively bad, but the fish and the possible "other humans" dont have complete or near complete darkness and so their eyes would be bigger than normal inorder to let in as much of the light as possible.
You ideas and things that you have suggested both here in this thread and in others sound very well informed and you put forth extremley well rounded and open opinions/comments.
If only more people posted like you do.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Reply to Smokey101

Thanks you,I am just trying to do my part for ATS.I am no better than anyone else on here,I may just have different information and outlooks on things.Well I'm glad you like my threads,I will try to maintain the same level of quality for future ones,as all I want to do is get my opinions and information heard.~JKrog

EDIT to add:On a side note,I believe Skunk Works is 'where it is at',and will ultimately play a part in a disclosure from ATS,should one occur.Thats why I like it here(also because the majority of my topics would be moved here 'in the basement' anyways!lol)

[edit on 6/30/2008 by jkrog08]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join