It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Underground Empire

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Cracking thread, well presented and backed up.

My personaly opinion is that there really is no reason why this wouldint be true and I do believe places like this could exist.

Obviosuly it could all be made up but a little digging actually makes it easier to believe than not too.

Id really love to explore a cave like this myself some day.

Just imagine this was real, the implications for how we view ourselves and history are massive.

And interstingly, wasint buddha often portrayed as blue?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Outlawstar

Thanks,I too wish to go exploring out there,but I am a little worried if this is true as I don't want to disappear after running into the wrong tunnel and the wrong reptoid.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Yeah haha, theres always that possibility.
^___^

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I don't know if this is all true,it certainly is a very interesting story none the less.I just don't see why ALL those people would make that up,with nothing to gain,but a lot to lose(as they apparently did).

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

I don't know if this is all true,it certainly is a very interesting story none the less.I just don't see why ALL those people would make that up,with nothing to gain,but a lot to lose(as they apparently did).

Agreed, its nothing short of disrespect to discount what someone says simply beacause it doesint fit with your perception of possible.

These theories warrant serious public eye investigation, but of course, thats not gonna happen an dif it does, it certainly wont be under the guise of "to see if there are aliens down there"

Like I said the implications to history , religion etc is just too big for the bigwigs.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Hi, I am new here but wanted to chime in on this one. I have been to this cave that you are talking about. It's named Blowing cave, and is located in Cushman Arkansas, about 2 hours from where I live. I had heard all the stories online about the underworld, and some buddies and myself went looking for this cave a few years ago, since it's in out area. It took about a year to actually locate the area of this cave, and then another month or two of hiking around to find the entrance. The entrance is HUGE, but in the summer months is so grown over with trees and bushes, that you almost have to be right up on it to find it. This cave system is VERY deep. We have personally been it there about a dozen times in the last year or so. I can tell you that the USGS has something up their sleeve on this one. They would not even acknowledge that it was there, then they said that it was not very deep, then said that it was too dangerous to go into, because of the gasses that build up in the lower levels. Dangerous yes, deep yes, and gasses no. We have been down at least 3-4 miles, and did not ever even come close to anything that would suggest an end to this cavern. We have even camped in the cave, at a point that took us about 10 hours to get to one way. I have yet to see the Glass Cavern, or the illuminecent tunnels, but feel that there is some truth to the story's. If not careful you can easily get lost, and nobody would even find you. In the main parts of the entrance to the cave, at about 1/4 mile back, there is a breakdown area that they talk aboutin the Shaver story. The boulders are as big as buses, and there are many cracks in the surface that if wanted, you could get into. My b*lls, and gear are not big enough for that yet though! There is also evidence that there have been many generations of native american people there though. The cave walls, and surrounding areas have lots of ancient artifacts everywhere. The whole are could easily support life in many forms.
This is just my 2 pennies worth.
SMOKES

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
All this alien stuff is the "official lie". Get it?

These conspiracy theories are here to keep you away from the real conspiracy.

Here is the truth:

www.theblackvault.com...

The comets are coming. It happens every 100-200 years, and you don't know about it. Their strategy: Let us kill each other. Get wealthy people to horde food, so that poor people riot. Lock them up. then lock up the rich since there is no one left to fight.

The universe is ELECTRIC. The crazy weather is due to the fact that we have already entered the debris field.

Hit the deck.

War is population control.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Ok, Mr. Anonymous. Perhaps you could take a camera along on your next excursion and take a photo shoot of the cave(s). That way we can be shown this thing so our minds can comprehend its reality.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It seems the old dream of the underworld is not dead.

The possibility of inner caves are more than plausible hence this post veracity is credible.

Are there any underground civilizations? POSSIBLE

Are they too advanced for us to be able to find them? Hmmm, CAN BE

Now, why is it exclusive to the American continent?

Many legends and "fairy tales" talk about those places but as mentioned before, the one who dares to claim to have seen something is condemned to be ridicularized.

Soon we will have a North Pole free from ice. I expect to see many new discoveries there. Are there any reports from that region?

Sensational post. Thanks

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
some pics would be very nice, a picture is worth a thousand words, but seems like there would be a shortage of a food source to support life. but who knows

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Just offering some relevant connections...

The hollow earth theory and Hitler
paranormal.about.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Some good input,NovRod good point about the north pole ice melting and new discoveries.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

Thanks for the link Matrix,there are many interesting things on the subject.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Amazing read, very entertaining! S & F
For me I find it a definite possibility.
I assume that everyone has read the Admiral Bird account.
I can post the link to it if you haven't but I have to go find it and I am work.

Here is an interesting bit about the Grand Canyon:
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

[edit on 2-7-2008 by cindymars]

Bird Log:
www.totse.com...

[edit on 2-7-2008 by cindymars]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I had absolutely no idea about the correlation of Grand Canyon and the pyramids.

I actually doubted immediately when I read your post. Nevertheless I am still in the lab and I have a few more ours to go...

So, I checked the link you mentioned: www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

I got particularly interested at the following paragraph:
"After all, the Egyptians did not explore the Americas, everyone knew that, and it was not taught in any school. We thought this also of the ancient Romans, until ancient Roman headgear, armor, swords, coins and other artifacts were found just North of Tucson, not far from Interstate 10 !"

I just didn't feel like going trough the mathematical evidences therefore I tried a different approach. At's known about the North of Tucson's Roman artifacts.

I found the book "Mystery in Acambaro: Did Dinosaurs Survive Until Recently?". Thank you Google Books

By page 56 we can read: “In 1925, University of Tucson archaeologists working in the lime kiln outside of Tucson unearthed a short, heavy broadsword of apparent Roman manufacture. Other artifacts found at the site bore both Hebrew lettering and a form of Latin used between AD 560 and 900. Even though many of the Tucson artifacts were unearthed by professional, controversy rages over their authenticity.”

However, when looking for more evidences I go to the Treasurenet.com website - about the Western & Eastern Treasures Magazine Volume 37 September 2003 - where they have a reference of 'ROMAN' FIND MAY SPARK NEW DEBATE: "One of Cumming's students, Emil Haury, surmised that fresh longitudinal scratches on the surface of some of the objects indicated they had been inserted into the caliche, and that the caliche itself was a Pleistocene-era deposit, meaning anything naturally embedded in it would have to be 10,000 years old or older.".

YES, it was a student but just imagine if he'd be right !!!

This would clearly put either Romans, known to have an empire from753 BC to 509 BC, on a different era.

Would it be a coincidence that Atlantis is supposed to have existed approximately by some 11,600 BC (independent source)?

Continuing with the speculation this could trigger the hypothesis that the Roman civilization as we know it may have an American origin, long lost through time.

Also, the anthropologist arguing against the 10,000 years old dating had a different theory:
“Dr.Cyclone Covey, a history professor at Wake Forest University in North Carolina, writes about a Roman Jewish colony in Arizona in this book Calalus. He deposits that a group of Jews had sailed from Portugal port of Port Cale and founded a city in Florida, naming it Cale. This city is now modern day Ocala in north-central Florida.
Covey believes that other Jews escaped Rome and also left Portugal for the New World, and founded a Jewish-Roman outpost in 775 AD. The city, situated where modern Tucson lies today, was then named Rhoda.”

To make a long story short Dr. Covey suggests that the Toltec Empire existed in North Arizona about 700-900 AD defeated the Jews and went even further defeating the Maya and built the so-called Temple of Warriors.

According to the theory the Toltecs passed through Yucatán where they finally disappeared.

One more detail... one of the most astonishing mysteries is that the sword had a clear depiction of a brontosaurus carved into it.

IT WILL CONTINUE

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This had HOAX written all over it but in 1920 while digging near Granby, Colorado a stone statuette a a stylized human with a Chinese inscription dating to approximately 1000 BC. If you find this strange, the most intriguing are two animals that appear to be a brontosaurus and a mammoth inscribed at the sides and back of the figure.

Both the stone statuette and place disappeared under the Granby Reservoir waters...

WHY AM I TALKING SO MUCH ABOUT SOMETHING NOT RELATED TO THE UNDERGROUND EMPIRE?

If by any chance this people existed and were so important they can't just vanished.

Would it be a coincidence that the Toltecs disappeared from the surface if the Earth where the Maya were?

Only now we are starting to now something about the Mayan underworld. The immense caves Maya Water World... There's a nice issue on that from National Geographic

I have seen the documentary and many of the submerged caves had human bones and artifacts in place where they were not supposed to be able to go.

Is there a connection between the Mayan Water World and the The Underground Empire?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by novrod

Very good points,and a reasonable hypothesis for a source of this underground culture.Do you have pictures of the inscriptions on the sword?

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I was not able to find anything about it using the same information sources I used for the post.

However check the following links and search for Tucson sword:

This one has many other diferent artifacts
www.genesispark.org...

Ahhh, I just found a nice PDF with all the artifacts from Tucson. Also points to many "details" to try to understand if this is just an HOAX.

Also:
www.warpath.name...
www.time.com...
www.flavinscorner.com...

[edit on 02/11/2008 by novrod]

posted on Jul, 17 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hey why did this thread die? I was looking to see it keep going.

What can I add? I believe there is a vast underworld/inner earth, no proof at all, just believe it. I will check out the town Anom posted it was in on google. I am from the south but thankfully do not live there anymore. I would be much to chicken to check it out. Mt Shasta or around there maybe?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hey all, I have been away for a while and been busy on other threads recently, but if anyone wants to add or discuss anything I will be keeping up with this thread again~Justin

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join