The Underground Empire

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Interesting thread. This kind of thing is not really my usual reading material but I thought I'd take a look at it. It reminded me of a story told by one of George Noory's guests on coastocoastam. He talked about having been in tunnels in South America that went for miles. I looked for a link to add to the thread and came up with the following.

www.stangrist.com...

Recently, Erick von Daniken reported that he'd had been in a network of tunnels that run for thousands of miles beneath the South American continent. Von Daniken said in the Gold of the Gods that he had been in the tunnels, accompanied by their discoverer, Juan Moricz, a Hungarian immigrant who is now a citizen of Argentina. Entrance to the subterranean labyrinth is somewhere in the province of Morona-Santiago, Ecuador. According to von Daniken, he saw immense rooms filled with metallic plaques. They constitute a possible record of the ancient world, according to the Swiss writer.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Yea there is many different sources that say that there is a very large enigma underneath our planet. Obviously you read the account of the west coast floating on top the ocean and the Mt. Shasta tunnels.

[edit on 5/12/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

You really, really should read Lobsang Rampa. believe him or not, it is a good read...but His book about "The Hermit" is right up this threads alley.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

LOL, I cant believe this thread is becoming active again, I have a few old ones that are picking up. How did you find this thread?

Also is the book available on-line?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

it was on the "recent posts" page. and it is right up my alley.

you can find all the Rampa books here for free. I am currently re-reading many of them (and a few for the first time) in my "free time" at work.

www.lobsangrampa.org...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Cool, thanks......So what do you think about all this?

BTW: Have you seen the new chat feature on BTS?

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
..I think it is equally likely that a lot of the UFO/USOs come from within the Earth,honestly I think we have craft from inside the Earth and outside visiting us.

Jkrog -great thread,very interesting read.

I agree with your above comments and certainly think some UFOs may have an underground/undersea explanation -I don't know if you've visited the USO thread but theres so many credible (sonar corellated) accounts of unknown objects submerging or emerging from the world's oceans that its almost laughable.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just as a footnote to the thread I seem to remember reading that Russian miners also used to report encounters with small blue men whilst in the deep mineshafts - they even had a nickname for them..but I don't know what it is

Cheers.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Yea, this was one of my earlier ones, so I apologize for the disorganization in the OP.

BTW, did they call the blue people smurfs? LOL, sorry I am in a joking mood.

Glad you liked the thread

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

it is a good amalgamation of a large swath of available information on the subject. The only thing i can add is the Rampa information, but that is for you to read on your own time.

I don't really go to BTS. For light hearted banter i frequent another sight where some of my loved ones also post. It is made up of locals.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Understood, I am re-researching the Krill papers right now (somewhat related to this thread), I have heard the info before but I find these contain a little more information than other reports. You might wanna read them if you haven't already. It is the basic MJ12, UFO epic report, but it contains some very interesting info that is all localized in the report, rather than spread out. It always helps to re read some of the more in depth reports you know?

I kinda' brought this up to point out some very interesting patterns and possible connections and "starting points" for investigation in there. I find they make much more sense after some peripheral research.

Link....www.ufocasebook.com...

[edit on 5/13/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Some of the investigators/explorers in these cases are blatant frauds. Let's take a quick look at Stan Grist -

Hi there, my name is Stan Grist. Welcome to StanGrist.com, my web site of Adventures Into The Unknown! I look forward to sharing my life's adventures with you which include the pursuit of gold, raw diamonds, lost cities, buried treasure, ancient tunnels, sunken galleons, meteors, unexplained mysteries, unknown animals (cryptozoology). For the latest adventure info, please join my new newsletter with details at the bottom of this page.

Great stuff! And interesting some of those reports are!

But then -

Secret Diamond Sites of Venezuela Revealed!, including my exclusive free bonuses, is now available at the special price of only $19.95 US. This package is worth $46.85 US, but I think you'll agree, this exclusive information is a terrific deal worth many times more...

Hmmm... Stan Grist locates numerous Diamond Sites -

Yes, it's true. I found a place where diamonds are far more common than DeBeers would like you to know. This is a place where you can walk for miles and diamonds are just under your feet no matter where you step.

Can you imagine the wealth such a place would generate? Or not... as the numerous 'packages' he sells indicate. Would you really need to sell books for a living if you'd just discovered such massive quantities of diamonds? And then there's the gold...! Hmmm...

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I can see the underground labryinth connecting to many different areas. For example. the lemuria/mu connection which was supposed to join up California to Australia. Australia is the still standing portion of lemuria according to the aborigiones. As well, the Okanagan Natives, here in southern BC have a legend that they came from the land in the Pacific Ocean, the tall whites ancestry. I believe this is from Mars, and connected to the crowned face carving. Well the Okanagan has some gelogical formations, and mountains that have a distinctly native flavor to them, I never once thought the explanation that the receding ice had carved these naturally worked. Now, with more awareness of the situation, I think they're markers, as other formations and what looks like carvings are, so that their associates from Sirius, Pleides, Andromeda and many other areas can locate them. There must be entrances in the Okanagan as well. This sheds a whole new light on some of my experiences, especially with the blond haired nordics in the blue uniforms, ones that one4all talks about as well.

I also no longer think earth is just a small little planet on the edge of nowhere, but possibly a galactic corridor from other systems into ours, and from various planets. We seem to be sharing with many species as well. Why then are humans abandoned into the hands of the renegade bloodline bildenberg tribes from Sumeria/Juda? Why, since we all have dna markers to other races are we kept in the dark like mushrooms and fed so much BS, even experiencers? I don't see humans as a failed experiment as so many say, rather as an innocent, MC, race who need to be free, upgraded and helped out of this deliberate abuse and usary!

[edit on 28-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Thanks for your post. This is an older thread but recently has picked up a bit. I think that we on Earth are living with multiple species, some have been here long before us, others have recently made it home possibly. I think Earth is possibly one big "melting pot". I just wish I knew the TRUE history of the last 300,000 years. But I think soon we will all know the truth. I have been trying to come up with a TOE(Theory Of Everything) or a "Grand Conspiracy" theorem but there is just so much widespread information it is hard to make sense of it. I really liked the part from Branton's research that talked about the ocean under California and the subs going in there. I knew Branton some time ago and found him trust worthy so I have no reason to doubt him or his research.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Just found this thread and man I couldn't "put it down"! I think about one of the only things that would actually scare me would be exploring these caverns and suddenly coming across these "people". But I would be the first in line for a free trip down!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by obilesk

Glad you found it enjoyable. You should read the full story by visiting the link, there is a lot more I left out.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
You know a good story that might/might not go with this thread? You've probably heard of it: The Lurking Fear by H.P. Lovecraft. I mean it was a tunnel system under the ground (I haven't read the whole thread so I'm going with what I know). The thing is if something wants to hide on the planet, where do you go? In the sky? I don't think so. The ocean? Not really practical. Under ground? Well yeah, I think. Under ground is the only place where you might not be found (for a while at least) and it isn't too hard to access.
Does anyone here believe in the 'Core People'?

Ramadwarf on tunnels

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Dear jkrog8,

thank you for your great posts on ATS.
My opinion is that the "Underground empire" is a real thing. Have read a lot of stuff on that (and the hollow earth theory).
I'm having on my mind corellation with Revelation 9:

1The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3And out of the smoke locusts came down upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth. 4They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. 5They were not given power to kill them, but only to torture them for five months. And the agony they suffered was like that of the sting of a scorpion when it strikes a man. 6During those days men will seek death, but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

These "locusts" could be hybrids genetically engineered down there as result of fallen-angels and military cooperation..

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stepinside

Interesting take on everything and thank you for you kind words. Actually Alternative Two was a reported government plan for continuation of the species after a ELE event. It was planned around building massive underground cities with tunnels for transit between them. It seemed more practicable than Alternative One and Three, which was plans to blast holes through the atmosphere to release heat and pollution, while Three was to go to Mars and start over.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Star, and Flag for you; excellent post.

I've spent a lot of time in America Central. The stories surrounding the Maya Indians, so echoes your post.

They have found elaborate caves; in which there is speculation that 'higher' maya lived in. Recently, and not much yet released is a cave around the Merida, Yucatan area.

Another point of interest about these same indians is that they did experiments in Space, and Dimension.........Which is to us, cutting age quantum physics....

On another note, I spend a lot of time in the Inland Northwest; which is somewhat of a 'hot spot' for UFO's descending, ascending into the mountains.

I've seen many 'ufo's' up there, and for the most part 'people' will say they are just satellites, but I don't know one way, or another.

I do know that especially in this area actually going out into the wilderness blows my mind as to how remote it truly is. Most people fly overhead, and think its all been 'seen', but it hasn't.

Excellent post

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TornMind

Thanks, lol this thread is just over a year old now, it won't die! I am not complaining though, it is good it is still getting attention so people can see it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join