It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

\"Kill cops\" Rant Lands Man In Jail

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

\"Kill cops\" Rant Lands Man In Jail

abclocal.go.com

PHILADELPHIA - JUNE 26, 2008 (WPVI) -- 44-year old Andre Moore is being held at the 18th Police District by the very officers he apparently wanted to kill.
At least that's the message he allegedy sent out to the world in a disturbing, hate filled rant on YouTube.
"When you shoot the cops, you shoot them dead.", Moore is heard saying.
Moore allegedly posted this video on the internet demonstrating how to use a Colt .275 to shoot cops.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well, what did he think would happen? I bet he never thought he'd end up in jail for this.

I say good. If you want to brag and promote killing cops, you should go to jail. I wonder what other "offenses" there are that led to him making this video?

abclocal.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
All peole who rant about killing others should be in jail.

To youtube it really kills his right to plead the fifth ! RFL

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
State of Hypocrisy: When michael Reagan calls for the Death of Mark Dice and offers to cover expenses incurred and nothing happens.

Reagan also called for all who doubt the official 9/11 story to be "taken out and shot"

Nothing has happened to Reagan, but this citizen starts excercising his rights to Artistic Expression and he gets arrested.

America is a Nazi country. You couldn't pay me to go there - maybe for a $billion.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by doctormcauley

America is a Nazi country. You couldn't pay me to go there - maybe for a $billion.

That's interesting because I've failed to see any train leaving in the middle of the night packed with angry ranters. Cmon Nazi?? You wouldn't come here for a $billion??

The reason this guy is being made an example out of is because he identified the 18th district (which he previously had problems with). Also, Philly is already having an excess violence crisis, so his rant came at a bad time. If his comments would have been more general, he probably wouldn't be sitting in jail now.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
He is only in jail?

What kind of "nazi america" is that? Why isn't he a "missing" person? Isn't that what most "nazi" countries would do?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by doctormcauley

Exactly. While I in no way advocate killing cops or anyone for that matter, a youtube video is no reason to throw someone in jail. He wasn't making personal threats to anyone in particular, he's just a dumb gang-banger wannabe. The MOST they should be able to do is take his video down and ban him from posting more.

This is a scary direction for our rights in this country.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by drwizardphd]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
He is only in jail?

What kind of "nazi america" is that? Why isn't he a "missing" person? Isn't that what most "nazi" countries would do?

Why 'disappear' him when you can make an example out of him?

Send him to one of the Corporate rape/labour camps you call prisons until WE learn our lesson... That is more effective than what the Nazis did, in terms of making an example at least.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
All peole who rant about killing others should be in jail.

Does the same apply to Michael Reagan?

Nationally syndicated conservative radio host Michael Reagan called for the murder of a political activist on June 10. Reagan, a frequent guest on cable news shows and the son of President Ronald Reagan, singled out 9/11 activist Mark Dice by name and called several times for his assassination.

"We ought to find the people who are doing this, take them out and shoot them. Really. You take them out, they are traitors to this country, and shoot them. You have a problem with that? Deal with it. You shoot them. You call them traitors, that's what they are, and you shoot them dead. I'll pay for the bullets."

www.fair.org...

To youtube it really kills his right to plead the fifth ! RFL

A syndicated talk radio show should be no different. Correct?

But, as far as I know, it's ok for baby Reagan to make death threats.

BTW, it's not the first time Reagan has called for murder. Even babies aren't above this man's vitriol.

On Topic: I agree that calling for murder should be punishable by prison. But, it should be the same for the elite also.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scramjet76
The reason this guy is being made an example out of is because he identified the 18th district (which he previously had problems with).

And Michael Reagan specifically called out a single person to be murdered.

"How about you take Mark Dice out and put him in the middle of a firing range. Tie him to a post, don't blindfold him, let it rip and have some fun with Mark Dice."

So much for your argument there.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
What kind of "nazi america" is that?

We are not "Nazi". "Fascist" would be the word I would use.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I have a saying that I use alot. It ends with: ____ should be taken behind a barn and shot. By this account I should spend a life in jail. Words dont kill people, people kill people!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
So it's only people who the US government wants dead should be allowed to be ranted against huh?

I remember hearing plenty of 'kill Saddam', 'Kill Bin Ladin' and 'Nuke the Middle East until it's a glass parking lot', but that's ok right?

To many, Saddam, Bin Ladin and The Middle East are a world away, and the real terrorists are the ones terrorizing the youth on the street through physical assault and intimidation (I am talking about the police here).

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The man quickly found out that freedom of speech isn't so free.

We have limits to all our freedoms, whether it be religion, speech, right to bear arms, assembly, property, etc.

Face it people, this is not freedom. It's a cage where we're forced to believe we're free.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
So it's only people who the US government wants dead should be allowed to be ranted against huh?

I remember hearing plenty of 'kill Saddam', 'Kill Bin Ladin' and 'Nuke the Middle East until it's a glass parking lot', but that's ok right?

Well, the average Joe Blow on the streets of the US really doesn't have the means to kill Saddam, etc. This knucklehead just might.

Hope he's having fun in jail tonight. Don't drop the soap.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

And Michael Reagan specifically called out a single person to be murdered.

I see your point. I agree our status in society shouldn't play a role...

I doubt this guy will spend much time in jail. He'll probably get off except get a minor charge for the

corruption of minors.

My point was an emotional one because one small criminal offence doesn't = nazi gas chambers I mean c'mon.

But I agree I think M. Reagan should be accountable in the same way this guy was. Gotta play fair!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What the hell is a "Colt .275"?

Doesn't anyone fact check articles anymore?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
Don't drop the soap.

Should a call for rape be punishable also? Where does this slippery slope end? No pun intended.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Well, the average Joe Blow on the streets of the US really doesn't have the means to kill Saddam, etc.

Where do you think the Army gets their recruits? Any knucklehead off the street can get an M16 and go kill people out in the desert, innocents and all.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I find it a little disturbing that you can get arrested for a little youtube video... Not that I condone taping yourself ranting about killing cops, but you know what I mean.

Just how free is free speech supposed to be anyway, what can you get away with exactly and what can't you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join