It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

\"Kill cops\" Rant Lands Man In Jail

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
[edit on 28-6-2008 by Andrew E. Wiggin]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You should be free to say whatever it is you want as long as you aren't found conspiring to do illegal things. Can't even blow off steam nowadays without getting locked up?
This completely voilates freedom of speech. Sometimes i really wonder how "free" people really are.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The man will probably lose his job and his marriage. His wife has stated that she is horrified by the video and he used his own son to film the rant. I see a divorce in the near future. I think that is his punishment. How are they going to make those charges stick?

edit for spelling

[edit on 28-6-2008 by raven bombshell]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
He did it for the lulz?

War is not the answer, it's the question.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
He did it for the lulz?

War is not the answer, it's the question.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Good.

One down, a million more nutjobs to go. People just don't understand the importance of another's life and well being, regardless of their profession.

We can't forget, we're all in this together.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

I could not agree with your position more. Reagan is apparently guilty of the same type of behavior and should be held equally accountable. The fact that he was not is testament to the reality that all men are NOT equal in the eyes of the law. The rich do receive preferential treatment. And many people are singled out simply because of race, social status, or appearance. This too is unacceptable.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

well let see
i dont scream bomb on a plane
i dont yell fire at a movie theater (unless htere is one)

and i dont scream KILL COPS KILL COPS KILL COPS

There's a big difference between screaming "bomb" on a plane, and recording yourself from your own home expressing emotional opinion.

Did ICE-T go to prison when Body Count came out with the album "Cop Killer?" No. There have been plenty of people who have called for the death of police over the years, and I have never seen any of them go to prison for it.

But perhaps we should let all of the real cop killers out of prison, and blame the people who "incited" them through YouTube videos, and even the movies and main stream media.

Yell "bomb" on a plane, and you are directly responsible for the immediate result. Now if someone goes and and shoots a cop, are you really going to blame the person who made this video?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadFlagBlues

One down, a million more nutjobs to go. People just don't understand the importance of another's life and well being, regardless of their profession.

We can't forget, we're all in this together.

Would you have said the same about Hitler or Stalin?

Some peoples lives simply have no importance, nor does their well being matter.

Such is the case with tyrannical government agents.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join