It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO on live St. Louis web cam feed of arch, RIGHT NOW!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It's one of the hubcaps stolen from Clark W. Griswald in East St. Louis back in 1983.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I got a screen shot, but it didn't turn out very well, since I'm no expert with computers, I couldn't open the stream in a decent viewer, so I got the shot from the tiny online player. I'm also not sure how to post it here, I guess I would have to upload it somewhere and then link to it.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
photobucket.com...

is an allright image thing.. its fast and use the direct link written below to link

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Mystery solved. Look at the post on the live camera feeds page.

Ed "ah if bost fox 1 pans that cam to the right.. got a bldg w heavy fire"

It's probably smoke.

Good work gumshoe! A fire from Boston Fox 1 feed is the cause of the St. Louis UFO.

I hate not thinking things through. I jumped the gun

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The ET's have screwed with the feeds now from St. Louis. Both are down.
(I'm playing around here, don't take offense or fit me for a tin hat either) they are both off line though.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Not that its any more verifiable anymore, but the Fonx News Channel 1 feed on page 1 was showing live Mississippi river flooding a couple hours ago, and the chopper just happened to return to RIGHT by the arch, actually, right above the EXACT area where the diamond object would have been. It did a few loops of that exact area, but as it did so, they oddly enough kept switch to off cameras around the chopper. Like they were recording something else with the main camera but not showing it. Then they took off real quick heading south east away from the river and the camera feed cut off of live coverage period. I found THAT odd.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I can't get anything to work. Can you give me a general location of the object. I have a picture facing toward the Arc.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by observe50]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'm in St. Louis... just a few hours ago I was outside having a smoke and saw a dark object in the sky. It seemed like a bird at first, but there was no apparent wing movement. The object stayed the same shape. It looked sorta like a flattened oval with pointy edges. It was also tilted about 45 degrees the whole time. I thought it was a balloon at first, but it was an odd shape for a balloon. Too big to be a kite. If it was a bird, it was pretty frickin huge.

I'm situated a fair bit west of the arch.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
FYI for grabbing video from network feed.

For future reference the way to get video off your system will depend on the system software and mostly your video card.

Most good video cards have video out, a separate composite (RCA) or a digital second monitor (DVI or SVHS). Consult your documentation for your card features.

I routinely keep a connect (S-VHS-RCA) to my component DVD recorder (you can do this to VHS or, best, a DV cam too) and can go into (in my case) NVIDIA Settings or standard; Windows/ Control Panel/ Settings and make a pre-set so on demand you can turn on the "video out". I make the preset to send out a full screen signal and maximize the video to desktop on my laptop Alienware Area 51 17" display.

Once you have the video copied on disc or tape however you need to get it back in through digital video tools. ( Again your card may or may not have inputs) Otherwise you can shoot it off the screen with your camera (video, digital still). The sinc differences might give you lines if video camcording, but direct to DV is best. Many different ways to do this.

I have Netflix and also use Itunes (Apple), Amazon or other movie deliveries to my systems so if I miss a show I pay a couple bucks to get it. If you are connected, and are "accidentally" recording, you can get a copy. So you can see how such a setup can be useful for catching stuff on line. Even desktop activity.

I've had a DVR for a couple years too, so are pretty happy with that attached to a DVD-+R deck component. I rarely miss anything. Especially the UFO documentaries, specials and news programming. Got Discs!

GMM

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel
... The object stayed the same shape. It looked sorta like a flattened oval with pointy edges. It was also tilted about 45 degrees the whole time. ...

this object has just been photoed in england...

was it the same ovaly pointy thing

look at photo

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by skywatch
excellent find! just proves that these craft can be invisible and has to be photographed to be seen.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinladen

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Mystery solved. Look at the post on the live camera feeds page.

Ed "ah if bost fox 1 pans that cam to the right.. got a bldg w heavy fire"

It's probably smoke.

Good work gumshoe! A fire from Boston Fox 1 feed is the cause of the St. Louis UFO.

I hate not thinking things through. I jumped the gun

Let me add some mystery. Could the smoke in the air caused what you saw to become visible. (as smoke effects a laser beam).

Have fun...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywatch

... The object stayed the same shape. It looked sorta like a flattened oval with pointy edges. It was also tilted about 45 degrees the whole time. ...

this object has just been photoed in england...

was it the same ovaly pointy thing

look at photo

Wow... yes that's just like what I saw, right down to the 45 degree angle. The way it moved was kinda weird... almost as if it was swinging like a pendulum.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Wow... yes that's just like what I saw, right down to the 45 degree angle. The way it moved was kinda weird... almost as if it was swinging like a pendulum.

Wow.... this is getting weird..

the picture i linked too is from this ongoing strory from yesterday in liverpool..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinladen
I wouldn't be surprised if they were beaming some sort of energies into the Mississippi to help alleviate all the flooding downstream.

Really, spinladen? I mean, really? This wouldn't surprise you at all? Mystical flood-stopping energies being beamed from above by baseball diamond-shaped UFO's? REALLY? What in your high school physics education makes this sort of thing not only plausible, but un-surprising?

I'm not trying to be a raging a-hole, but come on now, let's think these things through rationally. It doesn't help anybody's cause of proving the paranormal/alien-normal by just jumping to conclusions like this. While I didn't get here in time to see the actual feed, from the pictures posted, I can think of a hundred different explanations that would come to mind before I thought "UFO." Well, maybe not a hundred, but you get the point. As others have said, it could be rain, smoke, reflection, or maybe a bug or something like that.

But then again, in keeping an open mind, I'll admit that I could be completely wrong. If the entire Mississippi is evaporated by the aliens' flood-stopping zoomies, then this will be the first place I come to make an apology.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
WOW !!

We really are getting a lot of UFO coverage on tv the now.

every other day there is a new story.

media are taking a BIG interest in this again.

Hmmmmmmmmm

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

The st.louis 2 camera is not working now but all the others are

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Imho, it's stuff like this that puts any study of UFOs back years. People wonder why folks don't take those who report UFOs seriously.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
patterns in the clouds seem more geometric then I remember as a child, perhaps it's my imagination but it reminds me of magnetic field lines on the sun, or polygons which are created by freezing and thawing say on Earth and Mars.
... on the other hand layers of moister moving in different directions criss-crossing, temperature inversion?
Our technology pumps energy into the atmosphere and as many know Tesla tapped into the natural resonance of Earth since electricity and magnetism are related he was able to produce millions of volts.
Where-ever you have electric current you also have magnetic fields which run at 90 degree angles to the flow, I think?
Micro-wave energy from satellites causing water molecules to heat up, is this possible?

If depleted uranium is has been released into air from weapons... last two wars particles at one micron level in a dust storm doesn't sound good to me but don't know enough about it to do any good here...

spacerogue

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join