It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO on live St. Louis web cam feed of arch, RIGHT NOW!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Yes, it is very clear, I'm sure we are seeing the same thing...BUT....I bet it is a reflection off the camera glass or lens, but I'll keep watching for fun for a little more.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by starwatcher1

just go to this link mfile.akamai.com... then copy and patse this after :34279.asx

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I just surf around that site watching raw unedited feeds of stuff, and I used to live near the building this angle is from. And I immediately noticed the odd shape as soon as i clicked to it , it moved probably a fifth of the screen to the right from its current position between when i first noticed it and finally posted here after i confirmed not lenses myself. I DON'T think its a lens thing at all, and not a drop of rain fell entire time I watched. in fact started off sunny there.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well, I've been staring at the thing for a while now, and I haven't seen any movement. Are we sure it's not some reflection? This camera may be behind a window. I DID however, have some camera interference while I was watching, it was a loud electronic jumble noise and static that distorted the picture. Still going to watch a little longer.. I don't really have all that much to do.

I'll post again if I see something interesting.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Well, if you guys dont know how to full screen the video yet, right click on the feed selection from livenewscameras.com, and then open a new tab , and it should open up a windows media player standlone (at least mine does), and you can full screen from there. I can plainly see horizontal movement with the increased video size. plus it is fading in and out of the cloud, and when it comes out, you can see the corners flash intermittently.

i think its real deal.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
ANOTHER SHIP! Top left in a cloud, just 1 dot size out of the original 4 from the right. watch for it. WAS NOT THERE till now.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
AM I really the only bloke who can see this stuff??? 2 more specks popped up just now for me. 1 tubular above and to the left of the diamond getting closer to the diamond as it rises a few notches vertically. Also some sort of rainow haze in between the 2. and then the top left speck that fades in and out of clous, and THEN the new fading in blp just shy of the ground and to the left of the arch. look to the right of the church steeple going up above the skyline.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Interesting - It's true about the sun being out - I checked out some other live cam feeds of the arch - mostly much closer and from a lower angle and it is sunny without any visible wet pavement. The other feeds don't go so high up so I can't corroborate this thing on another cam but I'm going to keep trying.

[edit on 6/27/2008 by trek315]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Yeah, I got that static thing too, I'm sure it was from the web site.

The only time it moves is when the feed slows down or speeds up, meaning when the cars go from moving slow to fast, the stargate moves too. So, I think it is just the video feed speed changes that makes it "appear" to move.

What I enjoy about this is that we will know for sure one way or the other and this won't remain some unsolved mystery.

I seriously can't imagine this is anything other than either; a) the cameras site focus thingy getting reflected back from its protective plastic or glass shell. or b) something on the protective bubble.

I like the idea that it looks like a "stargate" "hey Twigor, I'm going to St.Louis for the weekend, what are your plans? Well, Zearenx, I have to stay on Selon, my in-laws are coming.

Well there goes the feed...Now its about Arch Bishop somebody or another.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Res Ipsa]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Now I'm seeing a faint wide angle v formation at the top left screen location. fading in and out, but just noticable in full screen.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by altered_states

Thank you.. I found it and am watching it now... is this a live feed or tape? Sure with it would be nice if the image was larger.. Thanks again star and flag for you

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Watching it right now.... not seeing anything unusual

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Did anyone just lose the feed? It flashed to something that looked like a podium with a mic being set up and then some test colors and then black. I couldn't really notice the activity on the left just lost the pic before I could really study that area. I do wonder what the diamond shape is though on the right.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Not to be obtuse but if it's "cloaked" how did you see it?

LOL, I was thinking the same thing.

Made me think of that old saying " if everybody died, who told the story?"

link   
Ok, the link from this thread that had been working now is showing a news conference of some sort about a Bishop leaving St. Louis to go to Vatican City. Maybe that link shows the cam until news items are put up especially since it just turned into a new hour?

link   
reply to post by trek315

Yes, some Bishop is giving a speech. ARG!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Ya, unfortunately it was live feed, not a tape like some speculate....and as far as it being a dirt speck on the lense..... I catch this feed almost everyday just to check the weather, and I have never ever seen that speck there before, not to mention I KNOW I saw it move numerous directions before my personal confirmation lef me to post the link....

in any event, later today or 2morrow will show us the true nature of the lens.
but does not explain the other appearances RIGHT before they cut the feed.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were beaming some sort of energies into the Mississippi to help alleviate all the flooding downstream.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
My internet mysteriously cut out for several minutes when I tried to view the feed in a larger window. :/

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
"I wouldn't be surprised if they were beaming some sort of energies into the Mississippi to help alleviate all the flooding downstream. "
Riiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhhtttttt.......

Rain = moving specks of water on a lense.

Of course it won't be there tomorrow because it will have evaporated, then you'll cry "see! it WAS real!" because the speck isn't there anymore, just like it wasn't there the day before when you went to look at it.

I swear, I really hope there IS a mass disclosure or event of some kind......but they tell us where, when, why and how they've been coming to our planet so that all the people that get excitable at raindrops, dust, glare and reflections on camera lenses will still feel silly.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I don't even know why they cut that feed of the speech on on that feed in the 1st place. the news broadcast goes on on the St, Louis Feed 2, so why show the same speech on 2 feeds, when the 1st is primarily shots of the scenic Arch for use by other stations? hmm...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join