It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO on live St. Louis web cam feed of arch, RIGHT NOW!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I've been to livenewscameras.com page 4 st. louis, but i can find it. Please somebody gots to be able to save a small teaser, for the rest of us boneheads.

[edit on 04-23-2008 by Topspike]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Im watching the bridge on earth cam and something keeps appearing on the screen? could be a plane but i only see it once and then its gone? Ive seen it twice so far...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Well I watched the EarthCam of St. Louis for a few minutes to see if there was anything from that angle, but I only saw a few specks, could have been birds, who knows. I also saw a bunch of people on upright scooters line up for a picture in front of the fountain.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It appears to the right of the screen above the building.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Yeah i saw those Buggies too.... I want one

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Could be birds, ive been watching it for about ten minutes or so. Strange how its only in the frame once but then vanishes completely.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Beauty, yeah I saw those flashes of plane-like specks. I thought they might be insects close to the camera, but they have only appeared in the sky area of the picture. Compared to the people and cars moving around, they are going out of the frame REALLY fast.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Yeah it also seems that there is something to the right of the screen about halfway up. Looks quite dark and has stayed in the same position, cloud have gone past in front of it.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I meant halfway up the sky to the right.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Beauty_HairyBeast]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well good for you for seeing a possible aperture reflecting off of the lens and rain drops..

I was unable to join in your enthusiasm due to the shoddy posting and information, lack there of, of what I am to be looking at.

I hope that down the road some nice screen shots were taken so we could join in on what you think you are seeing.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
He's right. You WILL see whatever you want to see if you really want to see it.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Relax buddy, we were just looking at something anomalous (the live feed is off now), trying to see if it moved or if it was indeed some reflection, and trying to verify it with other camera views. That's just what we do for kicks when we don't have to work. No one's bothering you, or calling up Unsolved Mysteries with it.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hey guys, jsut thought I would add my 2 cents here. I grew up about an hour south of St. Louis right on the Mississippi river and when I was around five years old I saw what appeared to be two or three diamond shaped objects in the sky accompanied by what sounded like wind chimes. It was my first experience with UFO's. I'm not saying that is what this is, but the proximity to my home and the description is strangely similar. Just thought I would share.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'm in St. Louis guys. You probably saw some rain on the lense. Its been raining off and on here today. During the time you were watching the feed a bishop was getting some kind of big promotion.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Considering the magnitude of sightings and the events occurring in St. Louis and around the mississipi presently, I would say it is logical to assume that they are once again observing our nature for some reason I cannot yet come to a conclusive end about. Maybe it is to see if we are ready for something bigger than just ourselves and our petty means of just living to die? Who knows.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by coop039
I'm in St. Louis guys. You probably saw some rain on the lense. Its been raining off and on here today. During the time you were watching the feed a bishop was getting some kind of big promotion.

Phew. I guess I can relax then. As long as we had someone in St. Louis and a Bishop getting a big promotion, I definitely know I was seeing a magical moving water drop on a lens now.

Exactly why I skip work on Fridays. I go and start hallucinating stuff.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
have somebody pushed the record button ...

the link s down

please post a recording if any exist?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywatch
have somebody pushed the record button ...

the link s down

please post a recording if any exist?

The whole reason I even got the link posted up quickly was to have ANYBODY else make record of it because my work computer is so locked down, couldn't even take a working screen shot, let a lone a vid cap. hopefully someone grabbed some full screen caps.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Mystery solved. Look at the post on the live camera feeds page.

Ed "ah if bost fox 1 pans that cam to the right.. got a bldg w heavy fire"

It's probably smoke.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join