It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sniffer dogs offend Muslims

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenT
You don't like stereotypes or bigotry, yet all dogs are nasty, vicious, smell butts and crotches...oh, and hump legs? I have no idea why dogs--all of them--wouldn't like a dogmatic person such as yourself. Seriously, I'm sad that you'll never experience the love of a dog. It's honestly one of life's greatest joys...

LOL, Actually I used to like dogs as a kid, but after having the back of my leg ripped open once, and my calf muscles mauled twice, I just can't find any love in my heart for Man's best friend any longer.. It's cool if you like dogs, but I'm strictly a cat person nowadays.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

A police officer that walks past you and spots a baggie of pot or a 9mm hanging out of your purse has reason to investigate.

The policeman has used his most acute sense; his vision.

A dog, using it's most acute sense, detects something it was trained to detect. It reacts accordingly.

In neither case has an unreasonable search been committed. Your rights have not been violated.

This is infallible logic, it is absolutely true and is the reason dogs are used, it sure beats being physically searched where they can pull out your portable vibrator or fleshlight

The dog is actually the very best method for noth infringing on your rights. Obviously they must do something. To the people that disagree, what exactly would you suggest as a method for seizing explosives from those that might intend to use them? Ask them nicely?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRooster
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Please elaborate Phoenix, do you imply there is a conspiracy to these new laws for reasons other than rooting out terror? If so, what's the master plan, bomb sniffing dogs are going to rule the world? If so, get me a Krabby Patty and some coolaid, I'm checking out!

I am saying that in the UK they have brought out new laws with the use of terrorism as their reasoning, and they will continue to add new laws while they have the chance by "using" terrorism as an excuse.

Let's face it if terrorism was a threat it would happen every week, and you would not be able to stop it.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
WTH??? When is the last time you heard klan members hanging people? probably decades.

What I said didn't pertain to them hanging people. They were terrorizing the prominently black neighborhood by throwing nooses on their trees.

They were a threat and were pretty much squashed. Still,

Did you have a shotgun placed to your chest after 9/11 by a KKK member? I'd hardly call them "squashed."

are you suggesting we don't protect african americans from neck hanging clansmen?

Whether we do or don't, they're still there.

Should we no longer protect ourselves at all, should we succumb to are ever decreasing mental state and become mindless sheep that would sooner be shot in the head than have to say or do anything that might offend some lousy schmuck.

Is it really protection when you lose your freedoms? Which is worth more to you?

Take your bleeding heart and stick a dagger in it.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by C.C.Benjamin

Muslims HATE dogs...

bp1.blogger.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

I don't know why I can't get the video link to work, it is a fun video, direct link is here: www.youtube.com...

That's because you put the entire url between the tags. You should only put the actual youtube "number" between the tags, like this:

I would have sent this to you via u2u, but I think it's still broken.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRooster
So your remedy is what, bomb sniffing virgins? It would seem the Muslim's have a soft spot in their hearts for virgins, certainly they wouldn't be offended if they had to pass through a virgin screening at the train depot.
Well, actually they would.. It's inappropriate physical contact between a man and a woman without first having a proper introduction by their families. You know, how it used to be here in the Good ole days.

Or do you imply we simply do nothing and risk being the simpleton that goes blindly on and suffers the consequences as you state in your signature.
How about we follow Constitutional law, and refuse to violate an individual's rights without just probable cause? Now that a real novel idea there isn't it?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah

Is it really protection when you lose your freedoms? Which is worth more to you?

So they are free to blow me up? And I am free to be blown up? So protecting me from not being blown up is a bad thing....k, I'm writhing this down on my white board for future reference. Which is worth more? Life or death? Hmmm, contemplating this here, give me a sec.......K I got it!.....is it.....Life?

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Did you have a shotgun placed to your chest after 9/11 by a KKK member? I'd hardly call them "squashed."

Have you? Or are you retelling the story your great great granpa told?

If that is going on I REALLY want to know about it! Please specify the county or city. : )

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I am still shocked at the amount of people who use this thread to "complain" about how muslims always "complain"

I thought it would be pretty obvious to most people that the media targets muslims, and that any "other" people who complain get filtered out because they are not as "interesting" as muslims when the media tries to make profit.

Damn I thought you guys knew about media?

[edit on 27-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

So they are free to blow me up? And I am free to be blown up? So protecting me from not being blown up is a bad thing....k, I'm writhing this down on my white board for future reference. Which is worth more? Life or death? Hmmm, contemplating this here, give me a sec.......K I got it!.....is it.....Life?

You're more afraid of Muslims than I am of dogs.. Maye we should both just stay home where it's safe...

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Sheeper]

Everyone is free to kill you just as easily, in fact you are more likely to be killed by your own family member than a terrorist. That is a fact. Check out the odds.

In fact maybe they should create new laws to protect you from your family haha.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
Is this a concern based on an actual practice, or is this just concern for the potential of such a practice?

It would seem it's based more on potential if the dogs keep touching Muslims and not finding anything.

I've been around many snifer dogs in my time, and I can't say that I ever had one touch me.

If they don't touch, then it's all ok. The people were raising the issue that the dogs were touching them, and if that's what happening, then. I don't see any Muslim there arguing that the dogs have no right to sniff them, only not touch them. Should the dog not find anything, what then? What led it to the Muslim?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
Have you? Or are you retelling the story your great great granpa told?

Indeed.

If that is going on I REALLY want to know about it! Please specify the county or city. : )

Lawrenceville, Gwinnet County. At the old GPC campus that was across from the Gwinnett Tech campus.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Ok no sniffer Dogs for Muslims and Lloyd and any other people who JUST realized after reading this article, Hey you know what those bomb sniffing dogs which I never even seen before at an airport(I travel tons, never seen one, but then again i'm not carrying bombs) all the sudden they offend me.....

Ok for you people, it's full cavity searches by Officer Billy Ray Bob, who incidentally doesn't wash his hands after he uses the toilet. I'm sure you'll find than experience ALOT cleaner than haveing a dog come within 3 feet of you.

Happy now?

What nonsense will people think of next? and how many fools will jump on the bandwagon?

I'm gonna make up a religion (yes all religions are made up, hate to break your bubble). Mine is gonna have a law in it, that says it is Unclean for me to wait on lines with filthly smelly people at airports. (end sarcasm)

I mean really if your gonna go for something, at least make it something worth your while. Because if they had gotten away with no sniffer dogs trust me, the alternative would have been much more time consumeing, maybe more unclean as well.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I only read through the first page, and felt the need to ring in here since the "sheeple" seem to be getting more stars.

No dog should be touching anyone, Muslim or not. It's assault. I'll kill a dog if it touches me, and it's owner along with it if necessary.

Having said that, I don't really see a problem having a dog in a station, so long as it is kept from contact.

But really, why dogs anyway? Don't they now have mechanical/electronic "sniffers" available? Why not put them into stations instead of spending all that money on a dog, training, and a handler?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The dog is actually the very best method for noth infringing on your rights. Obviously they must do something. To the people that disagree, what exactly would you suggest as a method for seizing explosives from those that might intend to use them? Ask them nicely?
I think the police should be given the right to inspect everyone's rectum for explosives whenever they feel the need to do so as well.

Surely you wouldn't object to having some ham-fisted cops shove his finger up your keyster in the name of preventing terrorism?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

Yes the KKK started out as vigilantes to control CRIME! The government was weak, the people were poor, and crime was rampant. See..things were way different back then, it seemed there was a crime problem among the black folks a century ago.

Of course now things are way different.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

So they are free to blow me up? And I am free to be blown up?

Can you show me one instance of anyone being blown up by a Muslim terrorist in the US? Is this really a threat or were you forced into believing that the boogeymen will come and blow people up in their sleep?

So protecting me from not being blown up is a bad thing....k,

Forcing you to believe that you're going to get blown up, if you don't follow what the goverment says is not protection. It's a scare tactic and it seems to be working.

Which is worth more? Life or death? Hmmm, contemplating this here, give me a sec.......K I got it!.....is it.....Life?

Life in imporsonment or freedom? Your choice.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45

I think the police should be given the right to inspect everyone's rectum for explosives whenever they feel the need to do so as well.

Surely you wouldn't object to having some ham-fisted cops shove his finger up your keyster in the name of preventing terrorism?

Of course he won't mind!!

And since he is so bent on living a life with no freedom, I guess he won't mind having his family checked too. No offence.

[edit on 27-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join