It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 North Side MASSIVE Fires .... CBS News

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

then don't bring up NIST in one instance if you are going to dicredit them in another instance. the bottom line on NIST is that they said there is no evidence of a CD and their final report is going to conclude the same "working theory" they've had. they have access to WAY more evidence than you have so it's seems ironic that you are calling them out on the amount of evidence they've had access to. but at the same time you proclaim to know that WTC7 could have only come down like that under a CD

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by fastfingersfunk

This is from another thread. There is some rare pics here.

How did fires many floors up destroy a building completely in its own footprint right down to the basement withou destroying the surrounding building?
Retort.

[Some close up pictures of the Solomon Brothers building before and after collaspe.
Make note of how small the rubble pile and the massive steel columns and the damage or lack of damage. You decide.

Here is the HQ at Mega Upload. Just enter the Veri-code 12MB DOWNLOAD HERE--->WTC Rare Pics HQ

Here is some lower quality images.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by fastfingersfunk

Originally posted by jprophet420

i've seen plenty of statmements from people who where there that say there were no explosions pertaining to the collapse of WTC7

Whenever it becomes a valid or rational statement to say someone didnt witness something therefore it didnt happen, let me know.

i didn't say they didn't witness it. i'm saying they did witness the incident and what they witnessed was a collapse due to damage and that nothing of a CD was heard.

when you can comprehend what i'm saying, let me know.

You cant see a non explosion, as it is nothing. You cannot witness a non event. In other words to say there were no explosions is to say they did not observe explosions. There are also people who claim the same thing about wtc1 and 2 even tho you can see the actual explosions on you tube.

When you comprehend what you're saying, let us know.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

then don't bring up NIST in one instance if you are going to dicredit them in another instance. the bottom line on NIST is that they said there is no evidence of a CD and their final report is going to conclude the same "working theory" they've had. they have access to WAY more evidence than you have so it's seems ironic that you are calling them out on the amount of evidence they've had access to. but at the same time you proclaim to know that WTC7 could have only come down like that under a CD

They admit they didnt have the evidence, so I'm not trying to discredit. I have asked you to show me where I stated that wtc7 was brought down by CD. You have not provided that. I am saying that their working theory is incomplete, they say the same thing. That is not discrediting, that is agreeing.

The only part of my stance that is opinion is that 7 years is too long to wait for something of such magnitude.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

WOW!
Great pic! The first picture of the postal van, what kind of heat did that damage? And didnt damage anything around that van, including the van behind it?

It looks like the motor has even melted?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

(Where you there?) I heard plenty of people say they heard explosions
The firmen, police, first responders, office workers that made it out of the building as it was BLOWN up.

I guess all these people are liers.

Are they Liers?

Show us proof that they are all lying?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink

(Where you there?) I heard plenty of people say they heard explosions
The firmen, police, first responders, office workers that made it out of the building as it was BLOWN up.

I guess all these people are liers.

Are they Liers?

Show us proof that they are all lying?

for the 5th time, i never said there weren't explosions on that day to be heard. but there certainly aren't any explosions when WTC7 fell. i posted many videos of what a CD sounds like and there isn't a single piece of evidence that shows something even remotely similar in regards to the WTC7 collapse.

and none of these people were leaving the building "as it was blown up" as you say. you are lying. the building had already been evacuated WELL before it collapsed.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

You cant see a non explosion, as it is nothing. You cannot witness a non event. In other words to say there were no explosions is to say they did not observe explosions. There are also people who claim the same thing about wtc1 and 2 even tho you can see the actual explosions on you tube.

When you comprehend what you're saying, let us know.

you absolutely can be a witness to a non event. if you were standing next to the WTC7 when it fell and heard no explosions and later somebody asked you "did you hear any explosions of any type before it fell?" and you hadn't, then your answer is no. "what i witnessed is that the building fell but there were no explosions". and in this case, "explosions" is the event we are discussing.

i am comprehending very well what i am saying.

btw, what is your belief as to how WTC7 came down then? care to clear this up for me?

[edit on 2-7-2008 by fastfingersfunk]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

As I pointed out not seeing something doesent mean it didnt happen. As i pointed out people said they didnt witness explosions coming from wtc1 and wtc2 and you can watch them all day on youtube. one person could not possibly monitor a 40+ story skyscraper in its entirety, sorry.

What do i think brought it down? Something that makes a building collapse into itself. Something that makes a building collapse quicly. something that makes a building designed to withstand tremendous punishment implode in a few seconds. Something that causes global failure when it is indeed not supposed to occor, and when it never has before or after.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

explosions in WTC1&2? caused by what? the only thing i see is flames being pushed out caused by tremendous force. i hope you don't believe explosives survived on the impact floors only to be detonated on queue.

and nice way to dodge the question on WTC7. i believe the same exact things brought it down. so does everyone. i take that as a filibuster unless you care to explain an actual theory.

you keep bringing up explosions but then you say you aren't claiming a controlled demolition. SO THEN WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Well, you were not there, but this man was, and he heard the count-down before WTC7 befor it "exploded".
www.youtube.com...

McPadden, 9/11-1st Responder

[edit on 7/2/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   

explosions in WTC1&2? caused by what?
Great question. Deserves an answer and hasnt been explained yet. Plenty of First and second hand evidence to support it.
the only thing i see is flames being pushed out caused by tremendous force.
where they are admittedly unexplained (nist)
i hope you don't believe explosives survived on the impact floors only to be detonated on queue.
hope in one hand and deficate in the other and see which one gets full

and nice way to dodge the question on WTC7.
i ansered the question directly
i believe the same exact things brought it down. so does everyone. i take that as a filibuster unless you care to explain an actual theory.
filibuster to what? I have to have a CT of my own to not believe the official story (which by definition is a CT as it is still a 'working hypothesis')

you keep bringing up explosions
i keep responding to your statements about the lack of explosions
but then you say you aren't claiming a controlled demolition. SO THEN WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
the fact that the story portrayed is implausible, and that literally hundreds of experts have the same opinion.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

William Rodriguez – WTC survivor. An American Building Maintenance employee for twenty years, responsible for inspection and maintenance at the World Trade Center, who held the master key for the stairs. He was the last person to leave the building on September 11 and has been credited with saving many lives. For his efforts, he received the National Hero Award from the Senate of Puerto Rico. Founder, Hispanic Victims Group.

Article 6/24/05: Regarding an explosion in the sub-basement of the World Trade Center North Tower on 9/11, prior to any airplane impact. "When I heard the sound of the explosion, the floor beneath my feet vibrated, the walls started cracking and it everything started shaking," said Rodriguez, who was huddled together with at least 14 other people in the office. ... [Editor's note: At this point, Mr. Rodriguez was in sub-basement B1 of the North Tower, approximately 1,100 feet below the airplane's impact point at floors 93 to 98.]

"Seconds after the first massive explosion below in the basement still rattled the floor, I hear another explosion from way above," said Rodriguez. "Although I was unaware at the time, this was the airplane hitting the tower, it occurred moments after the first explosion."

But before Rodriguez had time to think, co-worker Felipe David stormed into the basement office with severe burns on his face and arms, screaming for help and yelling "explosion! explosion! explosion!"

David had been in front of a nearby freight elevator on sub-level 1 about 400 feet from the office when fire burst out of the elevator shaft, causing his injuries.

"He was burned terribly," said Rodriguez. "The skin was hanging off his hands and arms. His injuries couldn't have come from the airplane above, but only from a massive explosion below. I don’t care what the government says, what scientists say. I saw a man burned terribly from a fire that was caused from an explosion below.

"I know there were explosives placed below the trade center. I helped a man to safety who is living proof, living proof the government story is a lie and a cover-up. ...

"I disagree 100%with the government story," said Rodriguez. "I met with the 9/11 Commission behind closed doors and they essentially discounted everything I said regarding the use of explosives to bring down the north tower.

"And I contacted NIST previously four times without a response. Finally, this week I asked them before they came up with their conclusion that jet fuel brought down the towers, if they ever considered my statements or the statements of any of the other survivors who heard the explosions. They just stared at me with blank faces and didn't have any answers." www.arcticbeacon...

Editor's note: Despite hundreds of eyewitness reports of explosions throughout the Twin Towers by doomed victims, survivors, emergency service personnel, reporters, and bystanders, the 9/11 Commission Report contains virtually no mention of them and entirely ignores them in its conclusions. Graeme MacQueen's analysis of oral histories of 9/11 taken from 503 FDNY survivors reveals more than 100 FDNY personnel reported explosions in the Twin Towers.

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
Immediate investigation in Congressional Hearings.
Media attention to scrutinize and investigate the evidence.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." www.911truth.org...

Signatory 11/19/04: Complaint filed with the Attorney General, State of New York for a new independent grand jury investigation of 9/11.

"We, the complainant signatories below, petition the Attorney General of New York, on behalf of millions of New Yorkers who also call for a fearless independent inquiry; for the sake of residents, workers, and business owners in New York—most particularly in and near "Ground Zero"; and also on behalf of other Americans who have lost employees, friends, and family members as well as health, business, and personal assets and civil, privacy, and other rights in the events of September 11, 2001 and their aftermath.

We approach your office as concerned citizens desiring to bring to light the truth about the events of 9/11." www.justicefor911.org...

Personal website: www.911keymaster.com...

William Rodriguez – WTC survivor. An American Building Maintenance employee for twenty years, responsible for inspection and maintenance at the World Trade Center, who held the master key for the stairs. He was the last person to leave the building on September 11 and has been credited with saving many lives. For his efforts, he received the National Hero Award from the Senate of Puerto Rico. Founder, Hispanic Victims Group.

Article 6/24/05: Regarding an explosion in the sub-basement of the World Trade Center North Tower on 9/11, prior to any airplane impact. "When I heard the sound of the explosion, the floor beneath my feet vibrated, the walls started cracking and it everything started shaking," said Rodriguez, who was huddled together with at least 14 other people in the office. ... [Editor's note: At this point, Mr. Rodriguez was in sub-basement B1 of the North Tower, approximately 1,100 feet below the airplane's impact point at floors 93 to 98.]

"Seconds after the first massive explosion below in the basement still rattled the floor, I hear another explosion from way above," said Rodriguez. "Although I was unaware at the time, this was the airplane hitting the tower, it occurred moments after the first explosion."

But before Rodriguez had time to think, co-worker Felipe David stormed into the basement office with severe burns on his face and arms, screaming for help and yelling "explosion! explosion! explosion!"

David had been in front of a nearby freight elevator on sub-level 1 about 400 feet from the office when fire burst out of the elevator shaft, causing his injuries.

"He was burned terribly," said Rodriguez. "The skin was hanging off his hands and arms. His injuries couldn't have come from the airplane above, but only from a massive explosion below. I don’t care what the government says.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

so you don't have a plausible theory? you just question the "official story" which in your words isn't even official yet. you really aren't making any sense. but you have all the catch phrases down.

similarly i guess, i question your "official story" that it's not plausible that it came down due to structural failure. but i can actually offer a theory.

if you look at the structure of the building and acknowledge the damage, you can easily come to the conclusion that many top SE's & PE's come to, which is that it most certainly fell due to an initial local failure of support 79 which led to the drop of the east penthouse. this started a horizontal failure which led to the west penthouse falling. these fell and collapsed the main supports on stories 5 to 7 which led to a global collapse. much like is explained here by ramon gilsanz, who btw, is a on the NIST team and consulted on the FEMA report.
www.structuremag.org...

i have yet to see a plausible theory that shows it's impossible to fall as it did due to structural failure. since you believe that it's impossible, can you at least give me structural evidence other than "it's never happened before"?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Where did you get that link from?
www.structuremag.org...

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

so you don't have a plausible theory? you just question the "official story" which in your words isn't even official yet. you really aren't making any sense. but you have all the catch phrases down.

similarly i guess, i question your "official story" that it's not plausible that it came down due to structural failure. but i can actually offer a theory.

if you look at the structure of the building and acknowledge the damage, you can easily come to the conclusion that many top SE's & PE's come to, which is that it most certainly fell due to an intitial local failure of support 79 which led to the drop of the east penthouse. this started a horizontal failure which led to the west penthouse falling. these collapsed the main supports on stories 5 to 7 which led to a global collapse. much like is explained here by ramon gilsanz, who btw, is a on the NIST.
www.structuremag.org...

How does it not make sense to you that I question somrthing hundreds of experts question? How does it not make sense to you that i am outraged that millions of our dollars were wasted? How does it not make sense to you that in the 21st century this investigation should be complete after 7 years?

YOU CANT LOOK AT THE STRUCTURE OF THE BUILDING!

Richard Gage, AIA, Architect – Member, American Institute of Architects. A practicing Architect for 20 years who has worked on most types of building construction including numerous fire-proofed steel-framed buildings. Founding member of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.
Speech at Sonoma State University 4/20/07: "Another 2006 poll by Scripps Howard, Ohio University, which found that a shocking 16% believe that the World Trade Center's Twin Towers were brought down by explosives. Unfortunately, my research has also concluded that this is true. Tonight I will present to you the very clear evidence that all three World Trade Center high-rise buildings, the Twin Towers and Building 7 were destroyed not by fire as our government has told us, but by controlled demolition with explosives." ae911truth.org...

Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.

Source

He is also an expert, an expert with literally hundreds of peers that agree with him. Yes i can easily arrive at the same conclusion, however it is not foregone conclusion by any stretch of the inagination.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by jprophet420]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Cashlink,

Try reading a little more about McPhadden. The dude has changed his story more than his underoos. He is full of bologna and HE knows it.

As far as Willie goes. He is another story changer. There have been threads about both of these guys with an abundance of information discrediting them both.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

he says it was controlled demolitions, do you believe this or not? you keep saying you didn't specify a CD but everyone you are using as your backup to prove it wasn't structural failure is saying it was a CD. it seems to me you don't even believe them.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Oh for G-d sakes! Please show me where he has "change" His story?

This is new to me.

Show us "all," the "PROOF" that he change his story.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

You know, "YOU" make all these statements, but you dont back them up!

I am a truther, not a DEBUNKER.

You are not very good at what you do, You need to go back to get more training. lol

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join