It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 North Side MASSIVE Fires .... CBS News

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by fastfingersfunk
regarding demolitions, do any of these types of explosives go off with NO sound? because there are NO sounds of explosives before or as WTC7 falls. typical truther, ignoring that fact.

Again, ignoring all the eyewitness statements to the contrary?

If we are to be truely unbiased here, I'd say those statements deserve some recognition.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

THIS is a demolition. notice that even as the building is falling you hear the explosions. yet there are NO explosions heard when WTC7 falls, before or as it's falling:

Where you there? Because I've seen plenty of statements from people who were there and they say differently.

were you there? because i've seen plenty of statmements from people who where there that say there were no explosions pertaining to the collapse of WTC7 and it's PROVEN by the multiple video/audio that there aren't any.

i can assume that you are refferring to statements taken out of context regarding explosions because there are NO explosions. now THAT's strawman.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by fastfingersfunk]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
First responder: "You see where the white smoke is? You see this thing leaning like this? It's definitely coming down. There's no way to stop it. Cause you have to go up in there to put it out and it already - the structural integrity is just not there in the building. It's tough, it's.. it's.. You know we can handle just about anything, this is beyond...

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

it's PROVEN by the multiple video/audio that there aren't any.

Please provide a video of a CD where you can hear the explosions but can't hear the building falling.

All I've seen so far of WTC 7 falling are soundless. And I can't hear the building fall. I did hear one that from the street level but of course, the first seconds of collapse are taken out. So, if you can, please provide a video of WTC 7 before the first penthouse collapses and during the entire collapse that you can hear the building fall. Thanks.

i can assume that you are refferring to statements taken out of context regarding explosions because there are NO explosions. now THAT's strawman.

No explosions eh? Not even hairspray bottles? Wow, this is a first I've heard of no, none, zero explosions on 9/11.

[edit on 7/1/2008 by Griff]

[edit on 7/1/2008 by Griff]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by fastfingersfunk

I see your fireman and raise you Barry Jennings.

youtube.com...

Although it would be better IMO if Jason kept his mouth shut and just let Barry tell his story.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

No explosions eh? Not even hairspray bottles? Wow, this is a first I've heard of no, none, zero explosions on 9/11.

nothing in regards to a controlled demoltion of WTC7. like i said, anything with "explosion" or "booms" is taken out of context. there is NO proof of a controlled demolition or explosions (that brought the building down).

and a video of barry jennings years after a fireman standing next to WTC7 on 9/11 saying that it's going to come down and they can't stop it IS NOT A RAISE in any aspect.

he is not saying anything about a controlled demolition of WTC7. he said he heard explosions WHILE HE WAS IN IT. nothing to do with the collapse.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

nothing in regards to a controlled demoltion of WTC7. like i said, anything with "explosion" or "booms" is taken out of context. there is NO proof of a controlled demolition or explosions.

Then it shouldn't be hard for you to post a video where you can hear WTC 7 falling right? Remember it has to be recorded from a few seconds before the first penthouse collapse.

BTW, is this explosion "taken out of context"?

www.youtube.com...

How about these people? On 9/11 I might add since that is a pre-requisite here I guess?

www.metacafe.com...

But, I can already predict your answer.

and a video of barry jennings years after a fireman standing next to WTC7 on 9/11 saying that it's going to come down and they can't stop it IS NOT A RAISE in any aspect.

It is when you take into account what Barry says about the explosions. Could this possibly have led to the building leaning? Something to think about.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Then it shouldn't be hard for you to post a video where you can hear WTC 7 falling right? Remember it has to be recorded from a few seconds before the first penthouse collapse.

BTW, is this explosion "taken out of context"?

www.youtube.com...

How about these people? On 9/11 I might add since that is a pre-requisite here I guess?

www.metacafe.com...

But, I can already predict your answer.

It is when you take into account what Barry says about the explosions. Could this possibly have led to the building leaning? Something to think about.

they are taken out of context if you are saying they have anything to do with WTC7 collapsing, because they don't. for the third time now, i never said there were NOT ANY explosions on 9/11, i said there aren't any in regards to the collapse of WTC7. a video with an explosion sound means nothing. and a CD has MULTIPLE sets of explosions, not AN explosion.

the building is leaning towards the gap caused by WTC1 debris. even if an "explosion" caused the building to lean, that doesn't prove the explosion was a planted device.

and btw, in CD's of this size, explosions can still be heard as the building is falling, "Remember it has to be recorded from a few seconds before the first penthouse collapse" is a false statement. as seen below in these vids, explosions are still being heard as the building is falling. massive SETS of explosions that are unmistakable. not a single person nor video/audio backs up this type of instance.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

i've seen plenty of statmements from people who where there that say there were no explosions pertaining to the collapse of WTC7

Could you quote their statements please.

i never said there were NOT ANY explosions on 9/11, i said there aren't any in regards to the collapse of WTC7.

So you just ignored the testimony of Craig Bartmer NYPD.

I can imagine why testimony from the police department might be regarded as tainted in favour of the official story. After all, it was the NYPD that refused to release the Fire Department's damning Oral Histories. But it's difficult to see how a New York police officer would be improving his career prospects by going on record with this account:

"I walked around it (WTC 7). I saw a hole. I didn't see a hole bad enough to knock a building down, though. Yeah there was definitely fire in the building, but I didn't hear any... I didn't hear any creaking, or... I didn't hear any indication that it was going to come down. And all of a sudden the radios exploded and everyone started screaming 'get away, get away, get away from it!'... It was at that moment... I looked up, and it was nothing I would ever imagine seeing in my life. The thing started pealing in on itself... Somebody grabbed my shoulder and I started running, and the #'s hitting the ground behind me, and the whole time you're hearing "boom, boom, boom, boom, boom." I think I know an explosion when I hear it... Yeah it had some damage to it, but nothing like what they're saying... Nothing to account for what we saw..."

How do you dismiss this evidence? Did he imagine it? Why risk taking the flack if he was not 100% sure? That he should emphasise "I think I know an explosion when I hear it" indicates the opposition he has already met. In this instance his profession gives the testimony extra weight.

Again Barry Jennings as one of Rudy Giuliani's highest ranking appointed officials in New York city's corporation counsel, might be expected not to undermine the official story. When he says "I know what I heard, I heard explosions" - we cannot just ignore it. These explosions were long before the building collapsed, but it is interesting that fastfingerfunk et al are quick to suggest the external damage was instrumental in the collapse while baldly stating "there were no explosions pertaining to the collapse of WTC7".

Are you saying Jennings made up the story about explosions and internal damage? Or are you claiming to know the internal damage caused by those explosions could have had no part in the collapse?

I'll repost part of the emergency responder's report on WTC 7 (link in earlier post). This is also high calibre testimony because it was broadcast live on 1010 WINS NYC News Radio on September 11 - and was therefore not eroded by time or revision.

...we heard this sound that sounded like a clap of thunder... turned around - we were shocked to see that the building was... well it looked like there was a shockwave ripping through the building and the windows all busted out... it was horrifying... about a second later the bottom floor caved out and the building followed after that... we saw the building crash down all the way to the ground... we were in shock.

The speaker clearly indicates that the "clap of thunder" occurred immediately prior to the implosion.

[edit on 1-7-2008 by EvilAxis]

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

and btw, in CD's of this size, explosions can still be heard as the building is falling,

Exactly why I'm asking you to prove your statements that NO explosions occured just prior to the destruction of WTC 7. Show me the evidence of a video that I can clearly hear the fall of WTC 7 but yet no explosions, because in any video I have seen, you can't even hear the fall, how are we suppossed to hear any explosions to go with it?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

I wouldn't even call this guy a "disinfo agent". If he is, his employers sure aren't getting their money's worth. As if nobody could remotely ingnite a fire in an abandoned building, then collapse it - using the fire as a perfect cover story. Really man, didn't you even wonder why the building came down at an almost freefall - like the entire support structure had been destroyed all at once?

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

i've seen plenty of statmements from people who where there that say there were no explosions pertaining to the collapse of WTC7

Whenever it becomes a valid or rational statement to say someone didnt witness something therefore it didnt happen, let me know.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

But back to the topic at hand, I do not believe there is sufficient evidence to support that wtc7 collapsed due to fire+structural damage.

what credentials and evidence do you have to disprove it? just saying it isn't so lends nothing to your opinion. on the other hand, there is NO evidence of a controlled demolition.

Because in the hundred year history of skyscrapers it hasnt happened yet. They are designed to withstand fires and structural damage. There have been buildings that survived worse fire and worse structural damage.

Credentials? I am a college educated man and understand the relationship of cause and effect. And to prove my case I wouldnt have evidence, I would have lack of evidence, which is what we have. NIST hasn't drawn a conclusiuon backed with evidence in 7 years now.

I suggest if you have any evidence you rush it to NIST, they need it.

Please show me where i said there was a controlled demolition?

[edit on 2-7-2008 by jprophet420]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Guidance.Is.Internal

I get paid extra for not blowing my cover.

Guidance...you are obviously new to ATS and the CT's of 911. I suggest learning a little prior to your attempted insults.

:TY :

LONG LIVE THE NWO!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
there is no proof of any CD explosions prior to WTC7 collapsing. however there is plenty of proof that the building was severely damaged enough by WTC1 debris to cause the collapse.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

since you are going off of NIST, their stance is that there is not a single piece of evidence that points to explosives or a controlled demolition.

and in the history of skyscrapers none of them were built the same exact way and had the same exact damage as WTC7, so there is no comparison.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by fastfingersfunk]

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilAxis

regarding barry jennings. he speaks of explosions heard early in the morning, nothing to do with the collapse of WTC7 and the type of demolition it would take to bring it down.

and steve bartmer is a questionable witness. he is being treated for PTSD. a whole slew of people were reportedly with him as the building fell but none of these people have come forward? who even knows if this guy is telling the truth about being there. the guy obviously has mental problems and a prosecuter would not even let this guy take stand.

on the other hand, i have provided video of a fireman standing next to WTC7 saying that there is no way to stop it and that it's going to fall, based on the damage he sees.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
reply to post by Guidance.Is.Internal

I get paid extra for not blowing my cover.

Guidance...you are obviously new to ATS and the CT's of 911. I suggest learning a little prior to your attempted insults.

:TY :

LONG LIVE THE NWO!!!

R O F L.
Thats why ATS has 2 buttons, one for 'respected foes' and 'ignore'. sorry fot OT post.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Whenever it becomes a valid or rational statement to say someone didnt witness something therefore it didnt happen, let me know.

i didn't say they didn't witness it. i'm saying they did witness the incident and what they witnessed was a collapse due to damage and that nothing of a CD was heard.

when you can comprehend what i'm saying, let me know.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

reply to post by jprophet420

since you are going off of NIST, their stance is that there is not a single piece of evidence that points to explosives or a controlled demolition.

and in the history of skyscrapers none of them were built the same exact way and had the same exact damage as WTC7, so there is no comparison.

[edit on 2-7-2008 by fastfingersfunk]

You realize they admit that they didnt analyse much evidence because it was shipped off?

And even tho none was built like wtc7 it fell the same way as wtc1 and wtc2 even though it didnt have the same damage? and its never happened before and it hasnt been proven why. oh and hasnt happened since but that like only 7 years...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join