It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK new video proof?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by XcLuciFer
I mean, the guy in the back seat with JFK even lays back so the driver can get a clear shot!!!!!! open your freakin eyes people!!!!!

Lol.

That "guy" is Jackie Kennedy.

"Open your freakin eyes!"

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Virgil.

Good find, I agree. Unfortunately, he was much too vague and should have considered naming names, even if obliquely.

Doubt he would have also mentioned Skl&Bns, Bhmian Grve and the societies in which he, himself, was a member.

Makes you wonder if he had stumbled onto something. It was pretty obvious that he had stupidly surrounded himself with cabinet members and staff that were members of one or another of those societies and had friendships with people with underworld ties. (Sinatra, Exner, and others).

So, in the end, he failed to heed his own advice.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by XcLuciFer

Ummm....the 'guy' in the backseat was Texas Governor Connelly.

AND, he wasn't really in the 'backseat'....he was seated forward of JFK, on the same side (right) as the President. SO, the Governor would not have to 'duck' down for the driver (front left) to have a clear shot.

Also, was the driver of the Limo right- or left-handed?? Did he turn to his left, and use the gun with his right hand over his left shoulder, or vice-versa? How did he steer the car?? AND....why did no one see him do this??? Were they all sworn to secrecy?

Anyone know??

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
For you photoshop fans, take a look at this slide and tell me if you don't agree this looks like a cut and paste job, badly done I might add, in frame 271 of the Z-film

The place to look is at the bottom of the post, where it looks like some of the bluish background as snipped when the overlay was prepared for pasting.

Lest anyone think it's motion blur, note the yellow arrow at the sharp demarcation where this background artifact stops abruptly. This would not happen with motion blur.

If you agree be sure and look at James H. Fetzer's various vids on youtube for more information.

Obviously, if even one instance of alteration is found, the whole film is suspect.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

when lbj was taking the oath on board airforce one, there is a very good photo of him looking towards a man in the back, who is giving lbj a wink. now, you are taking the oath for president, the biggest thing you are doing in your life! your mind should be focused on that alone! what in hell would you be doing looking at some one else other than the the person administering the oath!?

in the book, best evidence, personally my favorite on jfk, there are other photos on that day. in one of them, from the street vantage point and pointing at the street, is a woman holding a movie camera that has the vantage point of almost directly in front of the presidential limo. as far as i know, has any one ever scene what she caught?

also, there are photos of cops charging the grassy knoll with drawn guns.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Here's a 3-D picture from Google Earth of Dealey Plaza.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by blackthorne

blackthorne....I was thinking the other day, why in the heck was LBJ in Dallas as well?

Yes, he was Texan. But, the POTUS and the VEEP don't usually travel together, unless they deemed it necessary for the upcoming campaign??

Can anyone research this, or know the info off the top of their heads??

I mean, you rarely see the two heads of the Executive Branch of the USA together in the same place, in a public venue, unless it's the State of the Union Address. Because the VEEP is the 'president' of congress, and of course the sitting "President" must address Congress once per year.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hey, haven't had a good JFK assassination rehash in a while. Let's see if there are any new stones out there on the grassy knoll we can turn over. Nope. Just the same old stones, turned over so many times they've gotten shiny.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

From what I know, despite LBJ and Kennedy not getting along, JFK was looking like he was going to lose Texas in the upcoming election. Since LBJ was a native Texan, it made sense to bring LBJ along in such a hostile state.

(hostile in the sense of a lot a lot a lot of protesting against Kennedy)

I personally would never of done an open car parade in arguably the one state that hates me the most.

But hindsight is 20./20 I guess.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Then you can kindly leave the thread. From what Ive seen and heard, that screen cap has not been posted, and if it was, a majority of the posters have not seen it.

I love when the smug know it alls have to chime in. In fact thats my new sig.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

no idea why he was there. when you look at a crime, and this is what it was, one must look to who would benefit the most. the person immediately would be llbj. as stated, why in hell was looking at another man while taking the oath? his mind should have been on what he was doing, becoming the president.

i think it was around 97(?) that i remember reading this in the news. maybe some one can help me here. it was around this time that the air force admitted to dumping the original coffin that jfk was in, from dallas to bethesda, into the middle of the atlantic ocean's deepest spots. they did this, they said, at the request of the family. why?!

remember, the dallas coroner has always stated that the coffin that arrived from dallas was not the one that jfk was placed. funny thing. not too long after this was announced, jfk jr. dies in his plane. always thought that something fishy about his death. they are catholic. cremation is a no no. the government finds his boby, they autopsy him, cremate him, and then dump his ashes at sea. all in 24 hours!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Not that I dont believe, but itd be nice to have a link to back that up so I can use it in future arguments. I never heard about the airforce dumping the body in the Atlantic before. IF there was proof, I think we have the smoking gun.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
not the body, the first coffin. i think i found it. www.jfklancer.com the coffin was dumped into the atlantic on 18 feb 66. was loaded with 80 popunds so that it would sink. the article came out 01 june 1999.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Blackthorne, didn't know that tidbit about JFK Jr. I mean, the cremation aspect, as pertains to Catholics.

Very interesting.

As a pilot, I've wrestled with the tragedy of JFK Jr's death....and I know very well what is called the 'Doctor Syndrome'.....it is the case where a fairly new, relatively inexperienced pilot who happens to be wealthy buys an airplane for personal use that is more complicated than they can manage, at their level of ability.

Everything about JFK Jr's accident makes sense, to me....based on that premise. he pushed himself into conditions that he wasn't qualified for....many things contributed: Arrogance, Pride, delays.....and pressure to make it on time, after delays....the weather that evening. Really, a tragedy.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
weed, don't disagree with you on that. but as you said he was a young/new pilot. people knew this. would not be that hard or difficult blame his and companions death due to the very conditions you just described and people would believe it. the best lies and cover ups contain some truth.

jfk jr. died very shortly after this bit of his fathers coffin came out. it was supposedly rfk who said dump it into the sea. conveniently, he is dead too. only one person who could verify this, uncle teddy. jfk jr. was magazine publisher, part of the media. he starts asking questions of uncle tedd. who knows what they say to each other? as part of the media, he could cause trouble by asking around, "hey, what gives?"

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I've said this before in another thread, if we're going to blame others in a conspiracy and what we know now about MKULTRA etc. Than it could also be possible that Jackie herself had a gun and took the final shot.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Man, blackthorne....how deep does this rabbit hole go??

We have seen many, many theories... and as usual, there are layers of truth within every deception.

This is what we experience, in our day-to-day lives as well.....

Circles of lies, lies within lies....seems the human race is very good at deceiving.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Everything about JFK Jr's accident makes sense, to me....based on that premise. he pushed himself into conditions that he wasn't qualified for....many things contributed: Arrogance, Pride, delays.....and pressure to make it on time, after delays....the weather that evening. Really, a tragedy.

As a pilot yourself, I would suspect that you don't find JFK Jr.'s plane's fuel valve being set to "off" (according to the NTSB) as making much sense, or do you?

Dude got whacked out.

Peace

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Dr Love]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
thanks dr. love, forgot about the valve. i am not a nut. just thought that his death was a little odd. especially what i brought up on how they treated his body after they found him. now was his wifes friend cremated too and ashes at sea with them as well? i have no idea.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Dr Love.....JFK Jr owned a Piper Saratoga, if memory serves (I'll go look it up if needed)

If I remember Piper designs, they usually did not have a 'Both' position on the fuel selector valve. Cessnas did (do).

Of course, a high-wing gravity feed design would naturally have a 'Both' position, theory being both tanks would feed equally, over time.

As to the Fuel selector being in the 'Off' position.....could you link a source to that?? Would be much appreciated.

What I had been led to understand regarding JFK Jr's accident, was he relied on the AutoPilot to an extent that he forgot to pay attention to fuel management. He was in a single-engine airplane, and could only burn from one wing tank at a time. The A/P would compensate as a fuel imbalance developed, but only up to a point.

Either the A/P will disconnect when the aileron input needed to correct the imbalance exceeds it's parameters, or when JFK Jr disconnected the A/P he was startled, and dis-oriented by the roll moment. Additionally, it was twilight, with no well defined horizon due to the haze.

It seems that they were victims of the typical 'death spiral' due to spatial dis-orientation.

As to the Fuel Selector.....heck, if it were in 'Off', then they'd be in a glider after the engine failed. And, even a pilot with ten hours would know to look down and check the Fuel Selector!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join