It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK new video proof?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by coven
reply to post by LostNemesis

My dad swears to this day...

"LBJ did it!"

God I love my pops!

Coven

Same here. My old man is convinced LBJ was behind it.

But during the couple years I was very interested in this case, I looked at this video, and tried to tell if that window is open or closed, and it appears during the video to be open, but whenever I pause it , it looks closed.I gave up on that avenue.

I finally stopped being interested when people still to this day thing the limo driver shot him *sigh* how silly some people can be. I mean if people are SO blind that they cannot see thats not a gun but sun glare off the passengers forehead(the gun being his silver/black hair), I mean how can you ever convince people of anything if half of them still think the limo driver did it.

I tried for a little time after that, just to try and convince myself, and I've come to the conclusion, It was the government(LBJ's men, and also the prowar guys, who didn't like Kennedy not signing off on false flag ops), and the mob. Those two parties had the most to gain.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerrichin
i found this image after searching the net, dont even know if its real but i thought you guys could annalise it and see what you think
to me it has a kind of fakeness to it but who knows

heres a link to the site its offcuban-exile.com...

[edit on 1/01/2007 by kerrichin]

That photo was taken by Ike Altgens and is explained on the Wiki site as being Billy Lovelady, a worker at the TSBD who had a passing resemblance to Oswald.

It's also discussed at the JFKLancer - Billy Lovelady site I mentioned earlier.

It's not fake but the big black circle is added afterwards. Not sure what your question is.

It would help the discussion if people would quote a small part of the sentence or post link to which they are replying. Quite frequently I see someone start out with a comment and it's completely unclear to whom or what they are referring. JFK is enough of a mystery, let's not make a person research mysterious comments here, also.
Thanks.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Could this have been an accident? and then covered up?

JFK was shot from the back.

Chauffeur turns round and fires a blind retaliation shot 1:07 of the video, and clocks JFK in the face?

Or was this intentional from the chauffeur?

Pause at 1:06 and 1:07 to see the shot near the youtube logo...

The trajectory from the rear shot could have been a diversion tactic, or could it have been plan A and the chauffeur plan B... so many questions. Come back Bill Cooper, you are sorely missed.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
god i have had enough of this site people are so arragant, i genreally posted the pic because i personally havent seen it before and was wondering if it might be a fake.
i stated that i was wondering what people thought of the picture.

thats it im out of here

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kerrichin

Whoa, bit of an over reaction there kerrichin.... THe man was just explaining the origing and result of said picture.

Im not sure if the man in the pic is lovelady or not. Im on the fence. Just adds to the lure of there being so many look alike oswalds that day.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I always found it odd that his wife was trying to jump out of the car. Those are security personnel that she trusts, yet she's trying to climb the trunk to get out of the car...which would lead to a POSSIBLE second clear shot at her IF you think how "security" would. She wasn't trying to hide, she was trying to get the hell out of there.

The people she trusted possibly killed her husband, who's left for her to trust, nobody..except maybe that guy that rode the trunk, looked snazzy.

edit,
spelling

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Tomis_Nexis

I always thought it was cut and dry. Shes trying to help the secret service guy in the car. For 7 seconds kennedy has been shot at from every angle, all jackie o' is doing is anything possible that would make sense to her. At the time, while her husband is being shot at, she thinks to hop on the trunk and try and help a SS agent in the car to protect her dying husband...

How is she to know the shooting stops after the triple underpass?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

I always thought it was cut and dry. Shes trying to help the secret service guy in the car. For 7 seconds kennedy has been shot at from every angle, all jackie o' is doing is anything possible that would make sense to her. At the time, while her husband is being shot at, she thinks to hop on the trunk and try and help a SS agent in the car to protect her dying husband...

I would have thought that possibly she'd cover him, jfk that is. It's her husband, the shock from the shots, the shock of watching him get shot, immediately she went on to the trunk as if she saw something that threatened her life (obviously her husband getting shot) but her initial reaction seemed to be "get the hell out of there". We all have our thoughts and opinions.

I'm a believer that he was shot by the his own and she witnessed the shooting and tried to get out of there. Knowing the ppl she was to trust just did what she thought to be the impossible. That's just my view.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Though that's a possibility, most people think she was trying to retrieve a part of her husband's skull.

If you look closely in the film frames, it appears you can see a bit of something reflective arc over top of the back seat area and onto the trunk. In testimony, the cop on the motorcycle, Bobby Hargis, said he was hit with debris and a bit of the skull.

This site goes over it and even includes an audio clip where Hargis describes this.

It's debatable whether Ms Kennedy was trying to help SA Hill up on the car, but she really didn't know he was trying to mount the rear step. You can see her extend her left arm and then without touching Clint Hill she goes back into her seat. She was found clutching a fragment of blood and bone at Parkland, but it's not positive that this is the source of the fragment (off the trunk of the limo).

You ultimately have to make up your own mind on this, but I favor the retrieval theory; under enormous stress people sometimes do inexplicable things.

HTH.

PS, thanks for the comment on the Billy Lovelady issue. I was only trying to explain and offer some links, and had no intention of dissing anyone. I really don't know what was meant by 'fake'. Did he mean composite or photoshopping? That's why I asked.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Okay people listen up. Jackie is not holding him down so that he could be shot. He was first shot in the chest, that is why she is holding him and then finished off with a shot in the head. Watch the movie JFK with Kevin Costner. It's a long movie but very informative(^-^)

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Just a bit of background on the JFK thing and my interest.

I've been researching and reading about it since 1969 when I was at University, and have been a participant on the original JFK forum in Compuserve and on FidoNet back in the 80s (about 1984). I was also a subscriber to Robert Cutler's "Grassy Knoll Gazette".

In the mid-70s I traveled to the Library of Congress just to do more reading and research, though my University library was well-stocked. I just had to know more.

So if it seems like I have an answer or a link to many of the things that some newcomers find mysterious, it's not trying to appear smug. I've just been there and done that for the past 35+ years.

Even so, I try to keep an open mind and I'll even try to comment scientifically on theories that many find quite extreme. In addition I don't look down on anyone's comments or questions, because I was there at one time in the past.

Peace and thanks.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
if anyone thinks that the driver shot kennedy , im am sorry but you are still in the noob stages of this conspiracy! complety wrong! 3 shooters, triangular crossfire , they werent taking any chances on missing! thats the way it was, if you think anything else you are wrong. 3 shooters!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Ahh yes. This is a clip from the travesty of an "investigative" TV show known as "Unsolved History," which used to air on Discovery. Nothing reeked more of propaganda, and blatant lies as that show. I urge you all to watch particularly that episode, and you'll get an idea of how they try to portray us "conspiracy theorists." They neglect to present any real evidence that a "conspiracy theorist" would make, and "debunk" only the weak, baseless arguments.

And I (try to) quote:
"As you see, we have proven Harvey Oswald could have made ALL those shots. Conspiracy theorists, however, will argue that our shooter was simply better than Oswald."

[edit on 24-6-2008 by DavidU]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Actually this footage is not correct, if you look at the driver you will see him turn around as though he is the one who shot JFK. This apparently is the more popular video of the assasination running around on the internet.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

that is very interesting will you provide a link it may give evidence major evidence on the jfk assassination

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Not sure if this video has been referenced in this thread yet (couldn't see it when I scanned the posts), but I thought it should be. It's a speech given by JFK regarding Secret Societies, and his views on them.

Check it out

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Virgil.

Excellent find, Virgil.

Can you imagine what JFK would think, today, about shrub jr. and company??? Especially, the Dark Lord Cheney.

Was JFK killed because the Bilderburgs felt threatened? The MIC? Was he going to reveal the too cozy relationships that certain military contractors have with their customers (anyone remember the $300 hammer???).

Even Eisenhower warned, obliquely, about the MIC. Was Ike threatened to keep quiet? Was his family threatened?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
You can see that the driver shot him clearly in this video below. Anyone that can see whats right in front of them, while I don't know!

[edit on 6/24/2008 by XcLuciFer]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I mean, the guy in the back seat with JFK even lays back so the driver can get a clear shot!!!!!! open your freakin eyes people!!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Does anyone know if anyone has ever tried to enhance the part where Kennedy was shot in the head to see what direction bullet was coming from? With all this modern technology, I was just curious if this had been attempted or not. I noticed on myth buster they can show the bullets all the way to impact. Of course they are using super slo motion cameras and not no 1960 camera. Would be neat if someone could do this.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join