It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK new video proof?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
This video is a SHORTER version of the film i have seen.

the one i have seen, was voiced over by Neil Morrissey (Men Behaving Badly) from the BBC

it was on the history channel

they did the same thing, but if you look at the video posted (1st one)
when kennedy gets shot, u can see an older gent with a camera.

in the one i saw (video), his video is on it.

ill see if i can find it

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
And right now as i type, i have a vision in my head, a van pulls up outside the book depository, three men get out carrying boxes, they head for the famous window, and rig it so it can open in 1.5 seconds.

We can only hope that this evidence does not become a myth like many others, this really needs to be true for everyones sakes.

yup my 2 cents.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
reply to post by bknapple32

No, I think the main head shot came from the sewer to the right of the limo and not the grassy knoll. I'm just saying, IF the driver shot anything at Kennedy, it would more likely be a weapon like that (the dart gun), and not a regular pistol.

Yes, I believe the driver was in on it.

Peace

Alright, i dont have any written evidence, and the following may seem a little far fetched.

I live up in British Columbia, and my family has ties to a Guiding Outfit. For people who don't know what that is, its basically a hunt for rich people. People pay big bucks, usually around 25 grand for a bear hunt and usually more then 30 grand for a sheep hunt. The hunt lasts a week usually. Over 5 years ago, a man went on a sheep hunt, and its natural for the guider to ask the hunter what he does for a living considering that he just spent over 30 grand to come hunt for a week.

The man told the guide that he pathologist. Since the guide spends a week with the hunter, they become closer over time. The man told the guide that he was one of the few that conducted the autopsy on JFK's body. He said the body had more then 1 bullet in it.

Like i said, i dont have evidence of this. Either does he, except for the fact that not just anybody can afford to come on these hunts. So i decided to just throw that out there...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
with all the video experts and technology we have these days, don't you think that a "Professional" video expert would shed more light on this...I just cant accept that in today's era that a conclusive answer can not be made about JFK.

I mean I'm no video analyst but i can see that a bullet came from the front and his head sprays out the back or the car, and what's his wife grabbing right after the shot??? this need to be exposed and the government (the people responsible) should be held responsible/accountable for their actions.

I get a little worked up when it comes to this video, so many lies and people have been killed for this cover up.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matt_Mulder
guys, no matter how long we talk about this, we'll find out the truth in a few decades thanks to the FOIA.

At the rate we're going we won't even have an FOIA in a few decades.

Anyway, there is ONE THING we never thought of. This one thing is the element the NWO hides from us. Call it open window, driver or anythinG. I have the feelmin, after reading way too many books about this case, that the biggest clue is right before our eyes, but we can't see it.

We already have several major pieces.

There were three assassination attempts, Chicago, Florida and Dallas. This is not something a 'lone nut' could do, but it was set up to appear to be three lone nuts. The Chicago plot was nixed when they realized it was found out, and they caught one guy with guns in his car in the Florida attempt.

We know that the SS was complicit (see the new video with SA Rybka left at the airport; he was trying to ride the bumper of JFK's car)

We know the testimony of LBJ's mistress, Madeleine Duncan Brown, quoting LBJ coming out of a meeting of Texas oil magnates exclaiming that 'after tomorrow...' JFK will never embarrass him again.

We know the government conspired to cover it up, the military tried to control the autopsy.

So, LBJ, Texas oil, Mafia set it up; SS, Military, LBJ covered it up; LBJ, CIA, Texas oil and Military, Federal Reserve benefited.

What else is there to know?

The hit was triangulated. The shot from the knoll was a decoy shot, the shot from the Dal-Tex building was the back wound.

A 30.06 rifle cartridge casing was later found on the roof of the County Records Building.

There was probably a shooter in the storm drain under the Triple overpass (a car was parked on the man-hole cover leading to that location preventing exploration immediately afterward).

There may have been a team in the parking lot (red X), affording a very good vantage to JFK and a sight picture that excluded JBK.

If I had to give my 2c about it , i'd say a remote-controlled gun in the backseat. The second shot comes to finish the job.

I thought about that too, maybe embedded in the seat behind where JFK sat. Unlikely, but not impossible since the SS jumped on the limo so quickly, washing it and purging it of evidence and replacing the windshield.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

My dad swears to this day...

"LBJ did it!"

God I love my pops!

Coven

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Well one thing for sure the driver slowed way the hell down for being SS and under attack he sure did manage SLOOOOOOOW it down for the coup de grace. Like WTC 7 the front head shot tell the story. It just goes to show keep repeating the lie and they will believe. Oswald acted alone...the building collapsed due to fire...you can look right at it and not see the truth...what a pity.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by coven
reply to post by LostNemesis

My dad swears to this day...

"LBJ did it!"

God I love my pops!

Coven

That's what my mom says, too. She always finishes it off with, "That little bastard!"

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

I have no idea what the poster is talking about when it comes to the OP being altered or what not. I typed about the window underneath the snipers nest being open and two workers eating their chicken lunch there. Oswald is said to have been on the 6th floor of the BD, not the 5th. IF in fact he shot form one of the open windows in the 5th floor, that alone proves the Warren commision to be wrong.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This is interesting. Did anyone notice that the video footage has Asian writing beside it? Did this get to Asia and then back to the U.S.?

Has anyone seen this thread I started?

Would You Have Stopped JFK's Assassination...?

Not trying to derail the thread, just an interesting twist.

Interesting video you supplied to ATS.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Not to dreail either, but I wouldnt. I mean my heart would want to, but with so many consequences of time travel, id be afraid id never be born!!! lol

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

The Warren Commission has been proven wrong on a number of occasions. And I've heard about one guy there on the 6th floor eating his lunch. This is the first I'm hearing of two. The 6th floor window being closed is intriguing, though. Especially, considering that people on the ground supposedly saw it open when the motorcade was at relatively the same position it was in the video where the window is shut.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Did you go read the thread? There's more to it than just the question in the title.

Also, I know the photographer personally who took the picture of the swearing in of L.B.J., and he told Me that when he originally took the photograph that it was from the top of Air Force One to about the kneecaps of L.B.J. and Jackie O, and showed J.F.K.'s blood and brain matter all over her dress.

His supvervisor was so pissed off as well as upset about the event, he screamed at him for ruining the picture by showing those grisyl details, and the photographer suggested that he edit the photo to edit out the gruesome details.

The Warren Commission was the biggest cover-up in the world. That's where they take all the facts and shuffle them around like Three-Card Monty. Where the master political cover-up ends, no one knows.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

If you get a chance, look over the book by LBJ's (ex) lawyer, "Blood, Money & Power" by Barr McClellan

He discussed (among other things) the infamous 'wink' that Congressman Albert Thomas did at the swearing in, a somber occasion for most, winking at LBJ. You can see LBJ's face and left cheek breaking into a big smile.

It's an amazing book and McClellan was in a position to know the inside details.

It might interest people to recall that if JFK had not been killed and LBJ sworn in as president, LBJ would probably have gone to jail for the Billy Sol Estes scandal.

Here's an excerpt.

The 'Wallace' mentioned in the excerpt is Mac Wallace, who some think, was LBJ's personal hit man.

Check out this link where a 14 point match to Wallace's fingerprint was found in the TSBD.

[edit on 23-6-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Oh I know, the Warren Comission is a farce from start to finish. Sad isnt it?

I dont know where you heard of one guy standing by an open window. But I think its pretty well documented of the two workers eating chicken lunch by the wide open 5th floor window, not 6th.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Not sure if this video has been mentioned (I didn't see it when I scanned through the thread), but I think it should be. It's a video of one of JFK's speeches regarding Secret Societies, and seems to me to be a bold attack on the NWO, which to me would be seen as an aggressive action on the part of JFK, and could perhaps be one of the reasons he was killed.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Could be... Seems theres a lot of smoke to this fire. I always figured it was as simple as CIA ops getting orders from the military to ensure the Vietnam War.

Perhaps the rabbit hole is deeper than I thought....

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'm not sure who shot him or from where... I do believe as many others that LBJ and the world bankers Ordered the kill. Here is one of many articles that talks about how Kennedy ticked off the World bankers (Federal Reserve in USA). I'm positive that this is WHY he was killed.

JFK Vs Federal Reserve

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Thanks for the links guys, and good catch OP.
I never believed the WC explanation of what went down that day, but now my head is left itching from this.

So the window is closed as the motorcade rounds the corner.. I'm not sure how fast they were traveling, but how long do you suppose it would have taken to go from that still to the point of the shot in the Zapruder film? My guess would be under 25~30 seconds but I could be waaay off on that. Having the window closed seems pretty illogical for a sniper, unless he didn't want to give away his position... which is possible. Even if Oswald had the rifle in his hand ready to go, once he saw the limo there would be a fairly limited window (no pun intended) to take the shot... it would make more sense if the shooter was scoped up and ready by that time, no time to open a window and get sighted in... with an old worn out bolt-action and a moving target.

Very strange, methinks... the timeline of it all.
Any thoughts on that?

T-Minus

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

i think its less than 25-30 sec .. more like 3-7 seconds from the turn to the first shot. with all the other open windows, i dont see why the sniper wouldnt have his open as well.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join