It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK new video proof?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Yeah, I was just looking at that diagram that Badge put up.... and I think I might have overestimated that timeframe. I have watched the Zapruder film over and over and it always appeared to me that the fatal shot came in from JFK's frontal area, but that is just me in my non ballistics thinking.

Who suppose opened that window, and when?

You have stumbled on to something frightening indeed, good sir.

T-

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I personally think no one opened it. Just doesnt make logical sense. there were plenty of open windows with civilians looking out of them. It would be very easy to just sit by one and hide the rifle until you decide to shoot.

Then again it would of been simple to shoot at the limo as it traveled head on to the Book depository....

Either Oswald opened the window after the motorcade turned, aimed and fired great shots with a crappy rifle

Oswald aimed and had another person open the window. Thus conspiracy.

Oswald fired from another location which lends credence to a conspiracy

Oswald never fired a shot from the BD. ( my feeling)

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I'm kinda wondering....why did the Secret Service allow the Motorcade route?

The turn, in the Street, in the Plaza.....required the Limo to slow.

WHY did the Secret Service allow this path?? Were there orders above their 'pay grade' that allowed this to happen???

This should be looked into.

I mentioned, earlier...into the other possible connections of George H. W. Bush, when he was CIA. No comments yet?

Or, have my posts been erased???

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

For H.W., that road has a path that leads to a brick wall.

The motorcade route was changed just a couple days before the actual event. Had to be CIA

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

yup!!! apple, i have heard thst as well. Dd anyone notice that George H. W. Bush used to be in the CIA????

Hint....he's Daddy of the shrub....the presumptive president....heh, heh, heh!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Check out 1:06 thru 1:08, but very slowly. Think I saw something. It looks like the shooter was in the car, foward of the rear seat. I just happened to pause it there for a second (for an unrelated thing) and saw this. I watched it many, many times over because I could really see what everyone one else was recapping on, related to the video posted. When I replayed this section over & over, I saw the very same thing.

You pretty much have to play it frame by frame to see it, and NOT focus so much on the back seat.

2 other observations I made:

(1) It appears JFK is "hit" or "sprayed" with something in the general face, but more towards the eyes, because right before the First Lady grabbed him (like she noticed something was wrong - if not already involced somehow) JFK puts his hands up to his face, almost like an "instant reaction" to something. Then as she is comforting him (for a lack of better words for those 2 seconds), he is shot. You can see the blood spray going forward. It's right at about this time that I saw what appeared to be "popping"up, turning around, shooting a pistol of some sorts, then turning back / "ducking" down again. And more so near the drivers area of the car.

(2) At the same time JFK is starting to pull his hands to his face, the 2 women (i believe) behind him, standing on the grass, are doing something, which I cant place 100% surity on, is they are acting in a way that makes me think they are shocked at something. This is right before you see the blood spray.

Enjoy

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Yeah this is a classic film! My father who is mid 50's remembers a couple of war protesters and Back in the day canspiracy nuts like us, went around showing this video. He said it shocked him when he saw the two moter cycles ride away. Then i suggested we look it up on youtube, and sure enough here it was. H e freaked saying there it was there it was!!

Then he said something thati now believe.
He noted that everyone assumed that the driver shot him by how the reflection of the sun bounced off the passangers slicked hair at the percise moment he turns around to see JFK shot from the first sniper bullet.

Now my dad has a great eye for detail. He went on saying that the driver did shoot him. But not how everyone see's it. The driver shoots JFK between the seats of him and the passanger. The passanger puts up his hand to scratch his face to block the view from the right of the car, as the driver turns with his left hand to put the gun between the seats and shoots him in the head, then turns quickly around and tucks the gun to the left of him in the seat or next to his lap and speeds away. The Kennedy's were all killed because they all knew.

Thats a great catch on the video, they lee harvey oswald (sp) was tampered with mentally and then shot and killed to prevent the memories of brain washing coming back.

Im 22 years old, and i still feel like it was done in my era.

That was the breaking point for the mess we are in now to unfold.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
One of the video's posted - the 2nd one some one else added I believe - show the trail car pushing the JFK's car. Why is that? That when the one Secret Service agent shrugs his shoulders a few time. That's the first I've seen of that!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I watched many driver shots, and my conclusion is...
the driver is looking behind his shoulder, seconds before kennedy is shot in head... it appears he has something in his right hand..i dont think its anything though... what i see though, if you look at the driver, he is looking as if to expect something... then jsut as kennedy is shot in head, exact same time, the driver faces forward again... i found it suspiscous, VERY suspiscous..but could be coincidence as well.
Just before the headshot, yuo cn see the bullet in the air, rahter its movement form the lower right hand screen. It appears to be coming from just above ground level. In those photos, of the open windows in the depository, i would say it came form st level, but doubt it, cause the bullet looks to be literally form a small hill, on gorund level, nothing above that. To me, that would point out too the wooden picket fence area.
No doubt LBJ had lots to do with this. When i was younger, my mother used to tel me many times, when she was in high school how everyone reacted when they heard Kennedy was dead.... everyone in her high school cried.
She also said, thier was a rumor, that LBJ wanted the presidency so bad, that JUST after kennedy was shot, LBJ is quoted to have said, PIN the presidential pin on me". Dunno exactly where that rumor, wether its true or not, came form, but it was floating around, at that time.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
ON another note.. oswald admits he wa a panzy, just before Ruby shoots him. Inmy opinion, Oswald was that much a looser, i cannot picture him making any infamous headshot , i think he is lucky he can urine in his own toilet, without missing. HE is jsut too simple and narrow minded, in the research ive done in the kennedy assination, over the years. One thing i DO love ALOT is researching kennedys assination. I think, Oswald's bullet, was one of the ones, that went to the underpass, where that guy was standing.
Yet he took the fall for it. pig had to be slaughtered, a scapegoat. I wouldnt be suprised if Oswald wasnt even thier at the time of assination.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I dont know if it just me looking for something, but just before the shot, it looks too me like his wife is trying too hold him up or somthing, looks like he is slumping or unconcious before the shot, looks like he is falling over and she is trying to push him up.
Why before the shot, whats wrong with him?.
Or am I just seeing nothing, and looking for something that is not there.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
A few things to note about the JFK assassination that are relevant here:

Analysis has shown that the Zapruder film has been heavily edited and not everything it shows can be trusted. It was kept from the public until '78 and the version we know has missing frames--the driver Greer, for example, turns his head back to front far too quickly after he looks back. It's physically impossible to move so quickly. The other obvious cut/paste appears with the freeway sign that bobs about, "obscuring" the first shot.

Some claim it is actually a composite, totally reworked in the lab--a pre-photoshop tour de force of film editing and trickery. A French journalist claims to have seen an unedited copy that is kept in France that shows plainly the real events as patched together by assassination investigators.

Also, regarding the Secret Service's role in "standing down," the most outspoken critic is Fletcher Prouty, who would have been in charge of security at Dallas but was sent off to Alaska just before the assassination (IIRC) to get him out of the way. (BTW, he is the basis of Donald Sutherland's Mr. X character in Stone's film.)

He states that the security protocols were everywhere ignored at Dallas. The parade route was not secured--windows and manhole covers were not locked down, the bubble top on the limo was not used, the presidential limo was set in the lead, instead of farther back in the motorcade, local army units were not called in to provide extra security and prep work, agents were not riding on the fenders of the limo, agents were not set out on rooftops and critical locations, the motorcycle outriders were moved to behind the limo, and the awkward turn in front of the TSBD should never have been allowed, because it slowed down the motorcade dangerously. In fact, the original route was directly down the center road at Daley Plaza, the left turn to bring the motorcade into the "killing zone" was a late change to the route.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gottago

Not that im on the other side, but ive heard that 'Mr. X' is actually really flawed.

www.jfk-online.com...

Perhaps Stone is referring to the fact that Col. L. Fletcher Prouty's position in 1963, unlike that of man X, had no connection whatsoever to presidential security. Prouty had no duties to perform in that regard, and he had no access whatsoever to inside information about presidential protection or the Secret Service.

The link gives a whole explanation on how poultry is not the credible source he claims.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
I'm kinda wondering....why did the Secret Service allow the Motorcade route?

The turn, in the Street, in the Plaza.....required the Limo to slow.

WHY did the Secret Service allow this path?? Were there orders above their 'pay grade' that allowed this to happen???

This should be looked into.

I mentioned, earlier...into the other possible connections of George H. W. Bush, when he was CIA. No comments yet?

Or, have my posts been erased???

Hmmmm yeah it seems to somehow click together doesn't it. From what I've read and seen I'm convinced Dubya's daddy had a large role in all this. Funny how he hasn't been mentioned much.
The world order changed on that day . There is no doubt, we are beginning to reap the serious consequences.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Hi guys, what about the guy in the last 1 second of this film? looks like he's taking aim...

youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by no one special

So two shocking things, but the biggest I think is the fact that his window was SHUT!!! Crazy if you ask me.... Why isnt this bigger news? No one noticed? Answered? Or suppressed?

All that video shows is that the window was shut 25-30 seconds prior to the shooting. Takes less than a few seconds to open the window and was probably a good idea to keep it shut right up to the point of the shooting to draw less attention... that is of course if it happened as the government says it did.

I thought it was interesting how in that one static photo shot, just before the car passes the Stemmon Freeway sign, you can see a dark blotch at the corner of the wall at the grassy gnoll. All subsequent photos do not show the darkness. This was pointed out in the book Best Evidence as evidence to a second shooter.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Alienmojo

No sir, you are mistaken. This was not 25-30 seconds before the first shot at all. This was perhaps 3-7 seconds depending on what angle we can look at. But in no way was it 25-30 seconds.

Have you ever been to this location? I could probably walk from the corner to where Kennedy was shot in less than 20 seconds.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
The dark blotch has been come to known as the badge man if im not mistaken. And theory has been debunked as well. After multiple tests most debunkers proved that the dimensions of the blotch compared to the photo would make the badgeman almost 9 feet tall.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
i found this image after searching the net, dont even know if its real but i thought you guys could annalise it and see what you think
to me it has a kind of fakeness to it but who knows

heres a link to the site its offcuban-exile.com...

[edit on 1/01/2007 by kerrichin]

found this as well its the video frame by frame thought it might be handy
www.assassinationresearch.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I just want to add something else in here... as JFK is shot in the head, about one second after this on the zapruder film there is a guy diving out of the way and he is the only one who does this everyone else just stands there. As the film ends there is also another person seemingly running away from something. It’s the first time ive noticed that, and it’s probably what I would do if I heard bullets flying past my head.

What you all think?

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Matthew5012]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join