It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK new video proof?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The fuel selector valve was recovered, and the bottom of the valve was missing. All three fuel line connections were broken off. The valve had separated from the fuselage attach points. The selector valve linkage was deformed, and the valve was found in the OFF position.

NTSB Report

Peace

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Dr Love, thanks for the link. As I've stated, I am at a loss to understand WHY the fuel selector valve would be in the 'OFF' position.

I doubt that JFK Jr's wife knew enough to have moved the valve. Nor, would his sister-in-law in the back seat.

Again, even with an engine failure from fuel starvation.....whether the Fuel Selector is 'OFF' or there is a lack of fuel at all.....the airplane will still glide.

BUT, it is still up to the pilot to deal with an emergency, when presented.

JFK Jr had, at least, 300 hours....again, from memory. My experience, from some years of teaching people to fly, is the 'danger range' is the 300-500 hours range. Because, over-confidence sets in. Arrogance, if you will.

But, here's the kicker!! Even a Private Pilot must be able to have basic knoweledge, and demonstrate basic Instrument skills!!!!!

This means, being able to ignore the outside visual cues and focus on the instruments in the cockpit. BUT, JFK Jr did not have an Instrument Rating....but I expect he had had quite a lot of instruction in flying on Instruments.....and, as I said....even before Solo you get some basic Instrument training......very odd.....

EDIT to add....I made it a point, even when not required, to teach spins. We couldn't spin every airplane, it's hard on the instruments sometimes....but I would always teach the 'approach' to a spin, and the warning signs and especially the recovery techniques!!

[edit on 6/24/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
I love when the smug know it alls have to chime in.

Just trying to save you some time. After all these years, if tens of thousands of people smarter than you or me haven't been able to definitively pin down a conspiracy or some other "wild" theory, it's pretty unlikely we're going to be able to, no matter how much we enlarge the Zapruder frames.

At this point, it seems perfectly reasonable that Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK, since apparently everybody else in the Plaza that day was shooting at the guy, too. Except maybe John Connolly, who was shot by a stray round before he could get to his gun.

Hey, good luck finding the "truth."

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

It will be nice to not have to engage in discourse with you anymore. Good luck with your head in the sand

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Weren't you even paying attention to the discussion, up above???

Serious, here. If you don't understand the Aviation references, then say say so, and we will explain....

edit, because the s and the a keys are so close together....

[edit on 6/24/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

How did this get to JFK jr.Let me play the role of a mod and politely ask people to get back on topic. lol.

But seriously. this is about the implications of the window being shut.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

OK....playing Devil's Advocate....

Lee Harvey Oswald shut the window. (or someone else did, after he left the room)

Or, staying in Devil's Advocate role....an open window would have alerted the Secret Service....so it was only open a few seconds. AND the film of the era wasn't sufficient to record all of the proceedings, unlike today.

I think, what has not been discussd yet, is the shooting of LHO by Jack Ruby. Just when Oswald was about to 'sing'.....he is silenced.

Oswald himself managed to utter the word 'patsy' before he was killed....

Finally....there is the crappy forensic follow-up to a modern assination.

Why was the Limo shipped off to Detroit, so that Ford Motor Co. could completely rebuild it??

Why was a nearly 'pristine' bullet found on JFK's Gurney in the hospital???

Why was there no real autopsy conducted???

So many questions.....

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Yes, this thread is about the window being shut and not the mind, aww nevermind.. here is something I dug up while searching for some more photographic references: It is basically and interview with... well someone that supposedly took a picture of the TSBD shortly after he heard shots fired...

Powell: I was approximately a block away, over here which is off this sketch taking photographs of the motorcade as it went by. Once it went by me I was on Main because I went one block back to Elm Street and I was coming down this way and I was almost at this intersection when the motorcade came around and started down Elm Street, down the hill. I was probably half way down the block when I heard the shots fired. At that time, not expecting anything like that, you weren't sure if we had backfires going on or fireworks or actual shots. Obviously, it turns out that shots were fired.

A little more:

Wray: In terms of distance, how far would you estimate you were from the intersection of Elm and Houston then?
Powell: Maybe a hundred feet.
I knew that when I got to this intersection, there were people pointing up at the Book Depository Building indicating that they had heard shots coming from there.

Powell: When someone pointed up at the building and said they'd heard shots coming from up there, I wheeled around with my camera and took a picture of the building at that moment.

Source
[The content is about 3/4 of the way down on the page]

So... has anyone seen this Powell photograph of the TSBD shortly after the shots? Maybe (keeping my fingers crossed) it would show the windows in question. Anyone?

Now, mind you.. James W. Powell was not any old plain photo-journalist, this guy was member of the 112th INT Corps. (Army Intel) That is probably a thread itself there, but for the sake of the topic at hand I'm sure there are more photos of the TSBD that would either prove or disprove this, but insofar all we have is that screencap... unless we have some diggers out here that can shed some light this way.

T-

[Narrowed Link Source]

[edit on 24-6-2008 by telemetry]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I suspect there are film and photos of the JFK assassination taken by the conspirators to document the event that are hidden far from the light of day, same with 911. Just my opinion. Sad to think how America traded generations of Kennedy rule to generations of Busch rule, the world would be very different today.

[edit on 24-6-2008 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Agreed, there are alot of things that beg questioning on this... such as why the majority of the doctors that were present in the ER that day have since changed their story on the head injury, which would tell which direction the bullet came from. The damage to the limo window and rearview, and the sheer lack of solid forensics (available to the public) et al.

There was plenty of LEO/Secret Service/Military presence that day in Dealy Plaza... so to take it a step further, who is to say that a spook (or other alphabet operative) didn't go open the window 'ex post facto'? Who is to say that Oswald was even The sole trigger man? Was he even proven to be in the TSBD at the time?

T-

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
The larger window on the top floor of the TSBD in these videos--the closed one--is the 7th floor. The smaller, 6th floor corner window (second from the top) is clearly open in these videos.

Please, do your homework and know what you're seeing before you hysterically present "revelations."

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by coven

The window the shots were fired from was the SE corner of the 6th floor of the TBD building. The youtube footage doesn't show the 6th floor (taking into account the ground floor is not the 1st floor). Look at the height above ground:

Warren Commission Exhibit 1312

And also look the shape of the windows:

Uppermost window is the 6th floor:

Sorry to trash your theory about the closed window, but the youtube footage doesn't show anything.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
great find ,id never noticed the driver and the more i loo the more it looks sus,hmmmmmmmmm.il kep looking for more

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
also i dont know if u guys have seen the gaurds hope of the back of the car,and the two cops on bikes drop of moments befor th hit.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
There were handles on the back on the limo for two secret service agents to hold on too as they rode. During the shooting there was no agent over Kennedy's right shoulder (conveniently ?) and the agent on the left seemed to run up on the car from somewhere else (possibly the car behind them).

The removal of the agents was to getter a better shot, or maybe to prevent witnesses.

Or maybe the agents would of rushed over to Kennedy after he was shot once and saved his life by providing cover or moving him out of the way.

So the point is there were no secret service agents holding on behind the limo as intended for the presidents safety. This was probably done ensure that Kennedy would be killed (if it was a conspiracy, which I believe it was).

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by secret space

Here's another interesting detail. (From 'Murder in Dealey Plaza' by James Fetzer) Pg 169.

Both Emory Roberts and Winston Lawson placed Agent Rybka (Henry J. Rybka) in the followup car in their initial reports, only to "correct" the record later, after 22 November.

Those who saw the recent JFK documentaries will remember Rybka being the Agent ordered off the back of the President's car by SA Emory Roberts at Love Field, who stood up in the car and raised his voice to order him off. Rybka was notable in that he raised his arms in dismay. Indeed, Rybka was left at Love Field.

You'd think that SA Emory Roberts would remember such a dramatic incident, but he 'conveniently' forgot in his initial report, submitting an official document saying that Rybka was in the followup car in Dealey Plaza. This smells like complicity.

In addition, at the time of the shooting, SA Emory Roberts ordered agents Powers and O'Donnell back as they bounded towards the Limo at Parkland.

Emory Roberts brushed past O'Donnell, determined to make sure that kenedy was dead. 'Get up,' he said to Jacqueline Kennedy. (sic) there was no reply. ...From his side Roberts could see the President's face, so he lifted her elbow for a close look. He dropped it. To Kellerman, his superior, he said tersely, 'You stay with Kennedy, I'm going o Johnson."

There is some mystery about Roberts. He died in the late 1960s about the same time that an unnamed agent took his own life with his own weapon in Washington. He was know to have been showing signs of instability around this time.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This may have been posted here before, if so, forgive me. It just ties everything together why JFK was taken out. Please read this.

100777.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I love when people reply anonymously. They cant even be big or man enough to actually show their face when they try and trash a thread.

Tell me to do my homework? Sorry bud. But the window is only shown for about a second in the video, probably why you were too lazy to see the window shut in the first place. If you PAUSE the video, you see what we are talking about.

And where on EARTH is the ground floor not considered the 1st floor??????? Thats news to me that we started counting floors on floor 2. lol. Have you ever been to the TSBD? I highly doubt it anonymous poster. Go back on getting an email and setting up an account instead of trying to say theres no smoke when theres a huge a fire.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I love when people reply anonymously. They cant even be big or man enough to actually show their face when they try and trash a thread.

Tell me to do my homework? Sorry bud. But the window is only shown for about a second in the video, probably why you were too lazy to see the window shut in the first place. If you PAUSE the video, you see what we are talking about.

And where on EARTH is the ground floor not considered the 1st floor??????? Thats news to me that we started counting floors on floor 2. lol. Have you ever been to the TSBD? I highly doubt it anonymous poster. Go back on getting an email and setting up an account instead of trying to say theres no smoke when theres a huge a fire.

I`m like you, only, why would someone want to show their face if 1. Their afraid of someone taking them down a peg or two. or 2. They want to keep the truth covered up.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

If they are afraid of being taken down a peg or two, they shouldnt be having intelligent discourse with posters like you and me and many many others on this site.

We are told to deny ignorance but we let anonymous posters post on topics that have actual debates going on.

To me its the biggest flaw this site has...
But back to the topic. I think I answered the accusation of the John Doe fairly well.... Ground floor isnt the first floor? BWahahahhaha

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join