It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police chase UFO over Cardiff

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Shere Khaan

Cool vid, thanks for sharing!

I wonder if those cameras are capable of tracking objects, because the fluidity of those craft were absolutely perfect with the panning of the camera....I don't know if that means anything. Its probably just a tracking camera, and my spidy senses are going off for no reason!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

I heard this on the radio news.
The thing is that there are two versions.
One says they had to 'bank sharply' to get out of the way,
and the other says 'no avoidance measures were needed'.

Who is saying what, and who is to be believed?

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I bet the aliens like to play CHICKEN!!!!! They should not have banked to miss it. I am sure the alien ship would have chickened out and missed them. If not, the aliens may have crashed to earth and we would have some modern day alien bodies!!!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   

i live in the south wales valleys about an hours drive from cadiff. on the 9th of febuary at 6.30 in the evening i went out side the shop i work in, with a girl i work with for a cigarette break. we saw a glowing redish orange ball of light moving slowly across the sky above us, many other people including police officers saw the object too. for the following two weekends this object was seen by numerous people in the small town i live in. all together i saw it three times, moving at different speeds, in different directions, when it moved quickly, it moved very quickly! the last time i saw it, what i can only describe as a shower of molten metal seemed to over flow from it and fall to the ground. i reported my sightings to the mod and bufora. this experience has totally changed my view on life and the society we live in. i read robby williams interview in the telegraph and joined above top secret, i can not believe that the governments of the world are not aware of what is in our skys. im very glad the sighting of the police helicopter crew in cardiff has been reported by the press.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Here's a link to the VIDEO!

www.liveleak.com...

Cheers,

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Thats not the video!

Thanks for trying though!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Do you think we'll see more and more of these types (credible) of reports? With an increasing amount of interaction? Leading to something?

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Helios813

I mirror your thoughts!

Thanks for your post!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Here is another recent report!
blog.wired.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The story comes just weeks after the British Defense Ministry released 30 years of "official reports" involving UFO sightings. Among them: a helicopter crew that tracked two unidentified flying objects on their radar for over 40 miles, and a 1984 incident where three experienced air traffic controllers tried to "talk in" a UFO that landed on one of their runways. The Ministry will release another 150 UFO-related files over the next four years.

"Talk in"!!!!! Are you kidding me?????

Where is this story?

UFOData Magazine has filed a freedom of information request with the British government in order to learn more about the Cardiff incident, and has asked its readers to anonymously report any information they might have about the sighting.

This is wonderful!!!

People are getting involved!

I cant wait to see what happens with this case!

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kazey

Kazey, you are not alone in seeing orange lights for sure. There was a brief thread a while ago asking about orange lights and I posted some interesting stats on them in this thread.

Basically there are dozens every year that I have checked back through the MOD reports and they have eerily similar details.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Here is th elink to the actual video..pretty good stuff.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Next time, if it happens again and is not related to the MOD, we should try and communicate with it. If aliens do exist and are intelligent, why are we not trying to make a contact when they allegely visit Earth?

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Good idea!

How would you go about trying to communicate with an advanced alien race?

I was thinking more toward thought.

I bet they are able to pick up consciousness levels in humans, thus giving them the ability to communicate on a subconscious level.

So maybe its as simple as thinking about communicating, and you are communicating!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Via lights.

We would need to use lights as a way of making signs in order to communicate. Maybe revisiting ancient paintings and take so called "alien" pictures to make the sign.

If you saw a town or city, lighting up a picture of your face would you be fascinated and intrigued to investigate? I certainly would.

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kazey

It's real Kazey so real. The orange ball you saw, they're seen around here in the Staffordshire moorlands frequently. I watched them for hours one morning. The bit that really freaks me out is they usually travel in pairs and they are just like Spielbergs amber orbs in Close Encounters. He must be in the know. Oh and before you get told it's marsh gas lol, the ufo orbs are intelligent and are connected to motherships. I reckon they're like the probes. Once we were entirely surrounded by the orbs, pairs of amber, orange, white, yellow, green and smaller red ones with laser beams attached, in a circle amove our heads, they were all sitting above us. What really makes me stunned about what you've stated is the orb turning into like a molten sparkler. Look my friend I have never heard of anybody saying that before, I'm stunned as the same happened to me, but the spakling orb was initially a white one. It was like an angle grinder effect, then it moved towards us and at six feet away morphed into the most beautiful pure white light that sort of radiated heavenly light, it was like the energy of Jesus or something religious. I never heard of someone having the same experience, wow I'm stunned!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Excellent thinking!

That would definitely make me want to investigate if I saw a huge likeness of me made out of lights!

Like a crop circle of light!

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMAdamnALIEN
Like a crop circle of light!

Bingo buddy

That would be our tool. A circle of light in order to attract attention and make possible communication.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join