It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March, April and May MUFON UFO sightings maps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Here are the last three monthe MUFON sightings maps.

Link to full size image

Link to full size image

Link to full size image

Key to symbols used.

[edit on 19-6-2008 by sherpa]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The thread with October, November, December, January and February sightings is HERE for comparative purposes.

Distribution seems to be about the same with a concentration in the East whether this is related to population density or not I am not sure.

Its interesting to note though that NUFORC seem to get more reports than Mufon.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
That's pretty cool stuff-thanks for posting.

Is it just me, or does it appear that 80+ percent of the activity reported is near both the west and east coast lines? There doesn't appear to be anywhere near the amount of hits in the mid states...

Lending credence to the USO / Ocean bases theory perhaps?

Just thinkin out loud I suppose.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
That's pretty cool stuff-thanks for posting.

Is it just me, or does it appear that 80+ percent of the activity reported is near both the west and east coast lines? There doesn't appear to be anywhere near the amount of hits in the mid states...

Lending credence to the USO / Ocean bases theory perhaps?

Just thinkin out loud I suppose.

That theory was actually brought up on the other thread and I did say I would look for any other coincidences to support it.

I have seen a report by Omar Fowler related to triangles and the sea but that was in th UK, I will look again for anything in the states.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I am curious to see how these would look overlayed on our military bases. Bet we'd see a correlation.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I wonder if there is an accurate map of military bases freely available on the internet.

I would not think the military would want to advertise such information freely, that being said yes an overlay would be useful always of course a bigger scale map is used, the more symbols you have to include the more difficult it is to read.

edit to add

Google has complied with a request by the Pentagon to remove some online images from its street-level map service because they pose a security threat to U.S. military bases, military and company officials said on Thursday.

news.zdnet.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Thanks for the update.

I see on one of the maps that there was something reported in my area that sounds like what I saw. Unfortunately the maps don't give the day the report was made, but I am happy to know I am not the only one that saw something!

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
reply to post by sherpa

Thanks for the update.

I see on one of the maps that there was something reported in my area that sounds like what I saw. Unfortunately the maps don't give the day the report was made, but I am happy to know I am not the only one that saw something!

If it was a sighting reported to MUFON you can search the database HERE.

If you have any problems searching let me know and I will see if I can help.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Thank you sooo much, I have been waiting for that to update one of my threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

-Kdial1

top topics

join