It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fifth human foot found in Canada

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The victims should be faily easy to find. They will be the ones hopping around.

Lord I apologise.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It may be time to look more closely at the Pacific plastic vortex. The matching shoes may be found.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by darktears
There has also been a increased number of missing men in their twenties here (BC Canada)...it seems strange that young men that are from good families keep disappearing and then you have all these foots washing ashore? A satanic cult? Human sacrafices? Also as someone mentioned somewhere above they did first suspect that maybe it was the missing men from the plane that crashed but then they didn't bring that back up on the news again...I just hope it's not s serial killer with a foot fetish...

Darktears:

IMO you are right to be following this lead. I live in Victoria and there is something damn wierd about these young men disappearing and the feet being found since.

That said ...

www.cbc.ca...

"A forensic expert at Simon Fraser University said it's unlikely all five feet, which have washed up on B.C.'s south coast, belong to people who died separately."

Playing down public fears?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
The agony of defeat.

You know, i never heard if they were caucasian, asian or what they were!
For sure they know that!!!!!

Anyone know?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Here's a completely different take on this phenomenon:

Are there any medical schools, morgues, or funeral homes in the area? This is not out of line with medical / funeral home hijinks I've heard about from my friends in those businesses.

Also, it should be possible (depending on how long the appendage was bobbling around) to determine if it was extracted while the victim was alive or already deceased.

If they were deceased...I'd consider my initial speculation.

Obviously, there are many possible explanations, though. Let's hope the victims weren't aware!

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I think you guys are making way more out of this than there is...

There are many carnivorous waterborne species out there... anyone found dead at sea would be a prime target for a feast.

What part of the body is covered by the very thing carnivores won't try to eat (rubber)? The feet.

Basically, that's all that's left, because thats what the marine life couldn't eat.

The victims are likely from a ship that hasn't been reported as sunk... perhaps novice boaters.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
This was posted earlier, in a thread before this was posted...

Its like today is repost old news day...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That person posted it first... but aperently was closed... but this one got to stay open...

Strange... I mean, the other thread was first, yet this one stays open...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I used too say those feet were all-right..and the poor folks they belonged to, at least had a left foot to stand on.
Kinda curious if this lefty belongs to any of the righties...
come to think of it...does anyone know anything about the shoes?...ya can tell a lot about someone by their shoes ....

I live not far from there... makes me mad when this stuff ties up traffic!
lead, follow or get out of the
way!!

best of luck foot detectives!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
maybe the more popular thread is the one that stays open. i dunno.

anyways, my first thought was .. a spike in offshore shark attacks and boating incidents where people go overboard and are eventually eaten by sharks?

another thing, even if a person isnt eaten or attacked by a shark and just drowns at sea, the sealife will pick it apart, and since the shoe is attached, they likely didn't want much to do with the feet: hard to get to b/c of shoe (we're talking weak, small organisms and floor dwellers), and very little meat on them. If shark attack, the foot could've been severed by the bite.

but the one scenario on page 1 about the booby trap removing the foot then the murderer bagging the victim and discarding the feet in the water is sinister.

were these all found on the same shoreline? or were they in an internal body of water, inland? this could be a clue.. id doubt my thesis big time if they were found inside internal bodies of water and not the sea shore.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
This is not something to make fun of, but I have a macabre sense of humour. The police office made this comment:

Linteau said the force's major crime unit is co-ordinating the investigation with local police. "We're looking at all possibilities... and that includes that they could have been connected," she told AFP.

I am of the opinon that all the feet were connected at some stage.

Sorry...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
no one seems to have opined the possibility that this is the work of a hoaxer yet - so i suppose i better do it

if we leave out the psychology of " why ? " it is being done - it is a very simple senario

requiring only one person - who has access to corpses that will not be later inspected or inventoried

creamatoria staff

porter @ a medivcal school

even funeral home staff - when you have an open casket funeral / viewing - do you check that the shoes and trousers are actuall full of real corpse - not just packed out ?

where do the shoes come from ? rubbish bins , the ` donate your old shoes to charity bins ` or even charity shops etc

having ` assembled a foot and shoe - all that is required is a drive down to a local headland and toss it in the drink

it is the extremly localised nature of the finds that leads me to discount other offered possibilities

eg - if they are indonesian tsunami victims - why are such feet not wasing up all over the indian and pacific basins ? and why only feet ? why has no other flotsom from indonesia ?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Ape
You are right no one has thrown that possibility out yet, so thanks. It should be considered. I however still think that a law must have been broken some where along the lines if that is what was happening. I also think the authorities should have some clues if something similar to that is happening.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Maybe it is the cause of people turning into mermaids...

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Just playing!!!I just thought I would throw a little comedic relief in here...

Mod Note: One Line / Off Topic Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Perhaps the "serial killer" was or wanted to be a runner and had an accident of some sort that crippled him.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

The perp would have an early life trauma to his (or a close family member) leg(s) or feet with the right being most prominently defected.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
6th foot just found according to CNN. Sorry no link to post just yet, as it is "breaking news" at the top of the page w/no link to story yet.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by no name needed

I just saw that also.
Thanks for the heads up.
It looks like the killer is escalating, or people are beacomeing more aware.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It's funny.. no one up here in vancouver/canada is talking about a killer... infact, it just doesn't seem likely..

I really don't think it's someone going around lopping off feet.. there is a much weirder answer im sure...

they are starting to talk about these feet being out there since 2004.. well.. around 2004 there was a pretty big event where alot of feet got sucked out to sea..

but.. who knows... but they are doing DNA tests.. and since this is canada.. that should take 6 months to a year.. lol

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
6th foot found

This is beyond the pale.

Some where some one knows alot more about this than they are letting on...maybe law enforcement agencies are keeping this qiuet for a reason ?

No details at all about ethnicities of the peoples feet...

Strange beyond belief and very scary.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join