It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fifth human foot found in Canada

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
If someone is trying to send a message it isn't getting through... That much we do know..
Sounds more to me like someone who has no idea what they are doing or why..

Either way, this is the situation.

1-there are either dead people in canada somewhere which have no feet
or
2-there are live people somewhere in canada with no feet

But if these were parts of chopped up corpses, why always the feet washing up and people finding them? That doesn't make sense.

Someone seems to be deliberately putting severed human feet here, why? Who friggin knows. Whatever message is trying to be sent, the message isn't getting through because we have no idea why someone would do this. It's kind of actually getting old.. Although it would be good to see "WHY" since that's the real burning question.

-ChriS

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR

But if these were parts of chopped up corpses, why always the feet washing up and people finding them? That doesn't make sense.

Well I can think of a couple of reasons.

Maybe someone has people on his boat, and chops up their feet? Sounds odd.

Or maybe someone lives close, throws the feet in the ocean, but it ends up coming back?

Now are these male or female feet?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Sixth Human Foot News Headline
Yeah a sixth foot found, is this a cereal killer, hell 6 young men have disappeared in the vancouver area lately with absolutely no clue, one dude his truck was still running at a mud bogging event and he was just gone, this goes for may others, maybe they connected but something fishy is happening.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

What I meant was why would only the feet wash up and not the rest of the corpse, if indeed the entire chopped up corpse was dumped at the same place. Deliberately only putting the feet in one location, while putting the rest of the body elsewhere is crazy-person-caliber reasoning. It doesn't make sense why someone would want to deliberately do that unless they were completely looney tunes and had no idea what they were doing or why.

It could be someone trying to toy with police, but giving the police feet just gives them an accurate kill count, not to mention loads of additional forensic evidence to use to their advantage... It doesn't seem likely that there is some brilliant murderer on the loose who is deliberately dropping his victims' severed feet in the Canadian wilderness to toy with police. It seems pretty stupid to me.

-ChriS

[edit on 18-6-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RedGolem

What if alien beings are dropping body parts from their space craft. Yes you would think the severing of the feet would be of a cleaner or laser cut then what has been found if it were aliens.

The second thought would be where are the other body parts if aliens are dumping the feet at sea? The real question if it were aliens would they be less likely to eat or use the feet verses other body parts? Rik Riley

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

reply to post by _Phoenix_

What I meant was why would only the feet wash up and not the rest of the corpse, if indeed the entire chopped up corpse was dumped at the same place. Deliberately only putting the feet in one location, while putting the rest of the body elsewhere is crazy-person-caliber reasoning. It doesn't make sense why someone would want to deliberately do that unless they were completely looney tunes and had no idea what they were doing or why.

-ChriS

Yep if someone is doing this, they are crazy. The people might be still alive? That's why we only find feet?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley

The second thought would be where are the other body parts if aliens are dumping the feet at sea? The real question if it were aliens would they be less likely to eat or use the feet verses other body parts? Rik Riley

I think the news report says they all had running shoes on. So I would find it odd that aliens would dump feet with running shoes atached.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
www.ctv.ca...

Number 6!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

While she was waiting, Malone went down to look at the foot, which was lying above the high tide line about a metre from the grass. She said she saw a foot in a black men's running shoe. She said she saw two bones sticking out of the shoe, and that the bones appeared to have been cut.
www.canada.com...

This witness reported that the bones of this sixth foot appeared to have been cut. That kind of rules out an animal attack or something like a ship wreck or plane crash.

I was talking to my mom last night who live within sight of where foot 2 and foot 3 were found. She says a lot of rumors are flying around and many people thought it was related to a plane crash. She also said the police were not releasing hardly any details and many people are upset that DNA results weren't being done fast enough to rule out known missing persons.

This just keeps getting stranger.....

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

CUT ?!?!?!?!

Oh man.... I keep getting flash backs to that maniac who had the pig farm and killed hundred or so women....

This is nasty, scary, and damn right strange.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
6th foot found

This is beyond the pale.

I'm betting on a CULT. No way some accident victim or amputee can take out that many people and I don't buy the theory of tsunami victims or a " boating accident " that would have been reported someplace.

I say they are some kind of cult where dismemberment is part of their ritual

Cult

[edit on 18-6-2008 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Unless there's a missing track team somewhere that could have gotten lost at sea, I think we can rule out about any form of an accident.

I still think the shoes are a link to what's going on. The chances of everyone on a boat or plane all wearing running shoes, all loosing feet, and only feet turning up on the beaches speaks to a killer with a shoe/foot fetish.

The longer this goes on, the less chance there's any other logical explanation.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Just saw the post about being a ritual for a cult and couldnt help the thought of a pack of gang bangers hopping on one foot trying to car jack someone. Although a newly formed pirate crew from Canada is also starting to sound plausible at this point.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
We all know we can't run on water, but according to the bible, Jesus walked on water. Could there be some religous symbolism in this? With so many feet drifting at sea, it's probably for a reason and not by coincidence like an accident or plane crash.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I'm with you. A cult called BIG OIL...going after those choosing the Nike Express over buying gasoline...I know, inappropriate! I bet it is cult related though.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by no name needed

Well only time will tell on this one, but we will see.

Why haven't they released any info on race yet?

Anybody know?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
More questions than answers:
Were these actually runniung shoes ( most people who wear them don't run ), or steel-toed work boots ?
Male or female ?
Is the shoe itself bouyant, and so could these remains have travelled great distances ?
Not enough info.
However, it's doubtfl that authorities and news agencies believe that this is the work of serial killers; the reason I say this is that the subject is taboo ( or not considered useful ). Serial killers didn't just stop killing, you know; in fact, they probably kill thousands a year in the US alone... they will get no press coverage at all, unless they are non-representative ( snipers, etc ).So many of our own leaders have been drenched in blood to allow the Son of Sams to be known anymore- or that's my whacky suspician.
Something that's also off the table- Orcas. When I was a child in Newfoundland- we would hear how ( very rarely ) one would go nuts and take a fisherman from a small boat. I was a boy, and beware this could have been a wive's tale.
Curious to see how this one turns out.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I find this a strange point of interest.....

All the male feet found are the right foot.
The only female foot found was a left foot.

Here's a Google map of where the first five feet were found.
maps.google.com...,-123.656616&spn=1.51 1268,2.570801&z=9

The sixth foot was found just north of Comox at Campbell River.

Edit: Map

[edit on 18/6/2008 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
nasty serial killer alert on this one I feel.

Up river, dumps parts into the water, they flow down stream....

ewww.......

Another 'pig farmer' killing hundred of folks maybe ? nasty what ever it is.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

-ChriS

jeebus, don't people read through the thread before posting.

back on page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's not my theory, it's from a professional.

IF the shoes with feet intact are coming from an upstream river, perhaps the Campbell and are deposited in the Strait of Georgia then the RCMP must be looking at unsolved murders inland.

Edit to add props for anxietydisorder
BTW, nice google map anxietydisorder

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Tuebor]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join