It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custom Avatars By AshleyD

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Many thanks for the avatar Miss Ashley. There is just something about your avatars that must catch people's eye.
Hope we see more work from you in the future.

Keep up the good work!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Obviously that turned out perfect.
Thank You.
As for tweeking, maybe you could suggest a background color. but it dosen't matter. eventually, if I build up enough points, I am going to put the earth in his background and I type like one post per hour, so I will need all of the points I can get. lol.

But seriously I asume that your boy is alright. and I really hope he is. You definately don't deserve a hard time.

thank you ashley.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
You two are absolutely more than welcome.

President: I would recommend a deep red or the popular black. If you need some html color code suggestions, just let me know.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hi AshleyD,

I'm ready for change in my ATS/BTS life. Looking for a new Avatar and the words out you're the person for the job!

I like Louis Royo Art and want that to be incorporated in my avatar like the current one. LR is the one who began the artwork of Heavy Metal Magazine.

Here is 150 pics 17.5 mb winrar. Obviously no nudity but you could cover up with text or whatever if you decide to use a certain pic.

I like to have some type of generated name title as shown in my current one. I used logo creator only because the text editing was real easy.

Louis Royo 150 Images Here

P.S. My feelings are that my avatar should represent my character or interest, not the type of girl I like. This is not a dating site, but I don't think those who do this are lame, just not my style for a forum like this.

With that said though, I really like AD's avatar with the woman who has really long black hair.

Just giving you some info about me so you can make some decisions. As good as you are, I'm sure I will be happy with the out come!

[edit on 6-9-2008 by MrMysticism]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMysticism

Absolutely, Hon. I'm downloading the file now and will see what I can do.

Edit: I just downloaded the file but it doesn't open for me. Are the images posted online anywhere without download?

[edit on 9/6/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I u2ued you with some information. Another Idea is to a cross somewhere in the avatar. I like that also!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMysticism

I can definitely do that and I will be more than happy to make you an avatar. I got your u2u but was wondering pretty please if you could find some images for me online. I don't really want to download software to help me view what I already downloaded. Thank you so much. If there is no other way, I will go ahead and download the software. I just hate having more stuff on my computer than necessary. But if this is the only way, I will go ahead and do it for you. Just see if you can find some images online. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hmmm! It's just so simple and you can delete the file after extracting. It's just like zip but rar.

I told you that there is no previews in the directory so it is better to download all images.

I think with your computer skills it is more of a hassle than to deal with creating an Avatar for me.

Sorry I asked! You do great work graphically though!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
May I be so cheeky as to ask for the ATS logo be put on the kennel roof in between the lines? And then Yossarian in smaller letters at the bottom in between the lines?

[edit on 15/9/08 by Yossarian]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysticism
Hmmm! It's just so simple and you can delete the file after extracting. It's just like zip but rar.

If you don't have winzip just tell winrar to treat the compressed file like a zip file on creation. This way Ashley will be able to access it without installing software.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Yossarian

hehe. My hubby who is a member here has an avatar very similar to that.
Anyways, Yes. I will. But I've been uber stressed lately so it might take me a while but I promise to get it to you before the week is through.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Ok, Hon. See if this works for you:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Legendary, thank you. If it's too alike your husband's avatar I won't use it. I didn't realise, sorry.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Oh no, it's ok. I just meant he has a snoopy dog, too. I don't even know when he has been on last but I think it's been a while. It's no biggie.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Would there be any chance for you to make me an avatar out of this...

...?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Yes of course. Any specifics or customizations?

Edit: And would you mind it being rotated to a 90 degree angle?

[edit on 11/3/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I wouldnt mind it being rotated.

I dont suppose its possible to depict the entire circle (gate) without a lot of work, so I guess it can be taken that way.

No customizations necessary (if you wanna play around I wont stop you though)

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
I dont suppose its possible to depict the entire circle (gate) without a lot of work, so I guess it can be taken that way.

I can crop, rotate, and mirror it like this. Is this what you mean? lol Not sure. I'm half asleep right now.

i133.photobucket.com...

Edit: And here it is resized to avatar size added onto the original picture's background. Let me know if you had something like this in mind or if you want your name, ATS logo, or any specific added.

Edit to add again: And here is the avatar with a border and ATS logo added:

[edit on 11/3/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
ummm....no...because the inside now looks like two horns.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Hi there Ashley, i hope you can help me out. I@ve been looking for someone to help me with my avatar, I'm working on an old laptop with no room on it for more software. what i would like is the avatar I've got at the moment with the ATS logo, and WWW(initials of my nick) on it somewhere. do you think you could make something cool out of that?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join