It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custom Avatars By AshleyD

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Hey, Seagrass.

I just did an experiment/test and changed the 'E' to an 'A' before doing all three letter changes into ATS. It didn't look too good. Then when I had to resize it into ATS avatar sizes, it looked even worse. I'm more than happy to make you an avatar but that image might be beyond my ability to alter. I can do little changes but sever photo editing is something I don't know how to do.

So sorry. But if you come up with something else, I'll be happy to work with it. Oh and for the record, you have a great avatar. I would consider that a 'serious' avatar.

Anyways, let me know and I will definitely make you something. The BEST kind of images to find are vertical images. Horizontal and square images are the hardest for me to work with. I'll be here to help when you find something.

Edit to add: Here it is with the letters completely edited to 'ATS.' It's not an actual completed avatar but will show you what it looks like with the letters altered and cropped into a width of 160. If you like it, I can certainly do something with that for you. I just wasn't happy with the results and don't really know how to do it any better. lol

Oops. Edit again. Wrong link lol. Here is the correct one:

i133.photobucket.com...

[edit on 11/17/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well, you are a perfectionist then, because I think it looks great!! (the S is just a tiny bit crooked
) I'll take it! I will be back pretty soon if I find a Christmasy one...snowy grass or something... Thanks Ashley! You Rock.

[edit on 17-11-2008 by seagrass]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Okies then. If you like it then that is what is important. Here it is with the 'S' slightly rotated. If you need it spruced up with additions, let me know.

i133.photobucket.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Oh I was just kidding...but I saved the new one too. Thanks Ashley!! How do I look now? Additions? I wouldn't know.. do you think I need to accessorize?

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Looks good to me. Nice contrast against the new background color. Very eye catching.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

hey ashley how you doing, I like the Idea of the bottle repeating, not sure if it would be too much. need too see it in full too decide what do you think ?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by whoswatchinwho

This is what it would look like once repeated and behind your avatar:

i133.photobucket.com...

Whatever you decide.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
hey ashley, ive got a pic i would like to have avi-ed up please

scubbs.deviantart.com...

i read too much manga

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by outrider

Here you go, Hon. Please let me know if you need any tweaks.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
thanks for this, you made me use my deviantart account for the first time in a while

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
thanks Ashley finally got it uploaded, done something wrong first time, but a kind MOD (dbates) sorted it out for me.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
look Ashley... I got a compliment from the top of the heap!!

Seagrass, that is a wonderful avatar!

Springer...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   

*blushes*

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Very wonderful work AshleyD.............

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Hey I found you - it worked!! Yeah!! Thanks for letting me know, I had tried to come to BTS before and it always said I was a member of ATS, so I thought I couldn't come here. I was referred to you, by pause4thought.

Anyway, didn't know if you could refine my avatar - I really want a thoughtful type avatar - that is spiritual yet a thinking - deeper type look.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Here you go. It was a predominately blue image but I shifted it to a fuschia scheme to match your current background. Let me know if this is what you had in mind or I can start over if you have another image you like.

Edit: Doh! I got your name wrong. Forgot the 'Ing' at the end of 'question.'

Here ya go:

[edit on 12/7/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hey, if it isn't too much trouble, could I get i309.photobucket.com...
image superimposed behind this (cropped to avatar proportions) with a caption of "Beware the hidden agenda of masonc jars!" posted below it?

I would be much obliged

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

I couldn't do it behind the jar but I could put it on the jar. Sorry if it's not what you want. No obligation:

i133.photobucket.com...

Are you a mason, Asmeone? lol

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Nope, just sarcastic, thanks a bunch!

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

Oh dear. What have I done? lol I didn't make that avatar then. It was the Photoshop gnomes.

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join