It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custom Avatars By AshleyD

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
While I like the fact that the circle is whole, the price is too high. The avvy wasnt supposed to look satanic

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

lol I'll see if I can blur/smudge it to make it not look like horns.

Edit: Here it is with the insides completely deleted like a 'donut.' Sorry about that. I didn't read into that much to see it looked like horns. It just looked sci-fi 'warp drive' to me. I blurred out what you were talking about but then the white light in the middle looked like a pelvic bone so I just took out the whole thing. lol So there it is if you need it.

Oh, and a link would be nice lol: i133.photobucket.com...

reply to post by whoswatchinwho

I can definitely try. Can you possibly find me a bigger image of what you have? If not, I'll see what I can do with what you have.

[edit on 11/4/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
thanks a lot ashley heres a link to a big picture of it

www.phawker.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
AshleyD, you're a gift from whichever deity you believe in. May I request a custom avatar, since I have absolutely no taste/skill with technology. Something predominantly black would be great. Topics / themes could be anything from aliens to zen. I'm partial to something fairly outlandish!

Here is a deviant I like: triodante.deviantart.com...

I don't mind a frame or blended. Really.

Anything will do!

Yours sincerely, Osci.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Oscitate]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Will do, guys. Have to get running but will work on them tonight.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Another awesome custom avatar by AshleyD...

Thank you, this is great!

[edit on 5-11-2008 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

Hey. I didn't realize you had red custom font in your mini profile. Here is the same avatar with red font if you prefer it to match.

i133.photobucket.com...

The others got their avies u2u'd to them as well.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Your awesome.
I like this one even more.

Thank you so much

[edit on 5-11-2008 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
thanks a lot Ashley that looks exellent......I owe you one, anything-anytime

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Glad you like it. Just in case, here is the 'full frame' version. It looks more polished, IMO. It's up to you, of course. Just wanted to offer.

i133.photobucket.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hello Ashley, I've read through this thread and you make absolutely stunning avatars!

I was wondering if you could possible make one for me, I already have a picture in mind: fc32.deviantart.com...

If it's not too much trouble, could I get the words "Escape the clockwork of reality" in there? An ATS logo would be awesome too if it fits, just as long as the machinery in the sky can still be made out..hopefully this isn't too much to ask!

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
THank you again, I'm proud of this wonderful avatar ;D

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
yeah that one definately looks better, where do you have them uploaded to? i opened an account on photobucket, saved the pics to my comp then uploaded them, but when i link them from there to member centre they only show as a small square with a cross in it. can you tell me if im doing something wrong, do i need to "save as" something different?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I keep them hosted on Photobucket, too. Not sure where you're going wrong but I do know many others had the same problem. You're more than welcome to keep it linked to my album. I seriously host several dozens of avatars for other members here so it wouldn't bother me a bit if you have it linked to mine if you can't figure it out. I don't know what else to say because we couldn't resolve the problem for others who were also getting the red X once they tried to host it themselves.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
ahhh well not to worry, im on an old laptop so it may be something to do with that. I'll keep it linked to yours, very kind. thanks once again. added you as a friend hope you dont mind

Ive been working on this for hours and i give up, can you add the text "absolut conspiracy" just above the ats logo. I've changed it on photobucket i got but cant get the link to work.

[edit on 6/11/2008 by whoswatchinwho]

[edit on 6/11/2008 by whoswatchinwho]

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Hi Ashley how are you? I wanted to ask you if, next time your sitting around bored (if ever) you fancied designing something as a background to my/our (lol) avatar. complete artistic licence handed over to you

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Sure. I can do that. I need to go to bed but here is one quick, simple image. It's the same pattern and color over lay as the border and ATS logo in your avatar:

i133.photobucket.com...

It will have a seamless repeat once loaded and will look like this behind your avatar:

i133.photobucket.com...

That's one style we could do. Just a suggestion. I'm off to bed but will check back tomorrow if you want something more than a pattern.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Ashley?

I was wondering if you could possibly do another avatar for me?
As with last time, I 'll send the pic to ya and what I want it to say.

Thanks again!!

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

Of course. Check your u2u's. I had one question about how you want it cropped.

And here are two more types. This is the pattern actually on the bill with the green striped lines:

i133.photobucket.com...

It will look like this once loaded:

i133.photobucket.com...

Or with the same pattern but with the vodka bottle repeating:

i133.photobucket.com...

That's about all I would know how to do.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hello Miss Ashley..I think it is time I had a REAL avatar... I found this, and I thought it suited me.. I was wondering if you could make the keys say ATS? You do such nice stuff. If not, I could go find something else. I plan to change my background color to something different. I know it isn't the right size, but....

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join