It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Custom Avatars By AshleyD

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

media.abovetopsecret.com...&action=view&id=21280

If that doesn't work try this one: /member/ee27970d69c4.jpg

If either of these is sufficient for the work you have to do on them, you can cut away the background stuff to make it smaller if you'd like. Sorry it took so long to reply.

I clicked on the link I sent you just to see where it would take you. I guess click on "my photos" and it's the spider-man pic. Let me know if this doesn't work and I'll do what I can to help.

You can also google "patrick and jeanna". Click on 30 year old male with myspace and go to my pics section. I don't really know how else to that that pic to you

[edit on 27-5-2009 by donutviper]

[edit on 27-5-2009 by donutviper]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hi ashley this is a great thing you are doing.

I've tried unsuccessfully to set up an avatar with images I already have and that's with the instructions thread open to! So I went looking for inspiration and found this thread, so when I've had a chance to think about a new one I'll be back to plead your indulgence.

edit for lunacy

[edit on 29-5-2009 by sharps]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hey ASHLEYD!! I just found the outtakes of your Intro Video!! :O!!!!

Check out the link!!

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Hey Ashley. I am not sure what you are capable/willing to do. Don’t feel bad if you are not capable/willing to do it, I appreciate your time in reading this, and considering my request.

My Idea was a noble and solemn looking wolf, sitting in amongst a flock of sheep, looking as if he is looking after them. Perhaps using some kind of picture alteration to put and resize a wolf picture in with a flock of sheep? I will leave the rest up to your creative instinct, and I am a male.

Some wolf Picture examples
animals.nationalgeographic.com...
animalblawg.files.wordpress.com...

Some sheep flock picture examples
shinning4jesus.homestead.com...
www.cragglleyns.co.uk...
image44.webshots.com...

I'll put more on my photo gallery.media.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-6-2009 by NRA4ever333]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I would be honoured and grateful if you would consider making an avatar for me. I found two images that I really like, I am not sure if it is possible to fuse them, but here they are:

redeemer-of-light.deviantart.com...

fallingtopieces.deviantart.com...

The second would be a small addition in the sky... like watching? If possible.

I would love my username and the ATS logo, and I am female.

Let me know what you think, and thanks!

[edit on 4-7-2009 by helpmefindtheway]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hey Ashley, not sure if you are still doing the Avatars for people but if you are I would love one of your creations! Seeing the ones you have made for other members has sold me on your skills with it.

The image(s) I had in mind were these:

PReilly.deviantart.com...

and

PReilly.deviantart.com...

Whichever you think at first glance would be the better of the two. I am equally fond of either.

Other than that I was wondering if you could put my username and an ATS icon with the picture as well?

Thank you so much in advance!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hello Ashley D

I'm not requesting an avatar but would like to know what you think of mine.

I love the simplicity of yours, as soon as I see the pink heart..I know its Ashley D

Remain Vigilant

[edit on 21/05/2010 by bonsaisert]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ashley, you should host some kind of contest in member art. Like avatar or desktop wallpaper. Something to get peoples creative going and stop worrying about the oil spill and other bad things.

Anyway. Remember your other avatar with the lady and the sword standing on the clouds? It would be cool if you could replace her with the grim reaper. Or somethng of that nature. Maybe a king. Then throw it at me so i can use it.

TY,

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bonsaisert

Love it!

reply to post by ShadowLife

Coming soon! Moderator GreenEyedLeo is in the works of getting a contest together.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Awesome.
You need to be in his one Ashley. I miss ur creative works and avvies.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Wow ashley you got some skill

I am Amazed they all look so nice.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Hello Ashley. Is this one already taken? Three dolphins in the ocean.

i133.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Honestly, just going by my online presence alone (if you ever even payed any attention), I'd be curious just what YOU would choose to put in an avator for me (you made the thread, I'm just responding).

I hope you don't mind that I would consider this a reading exercise of sorts. You may find this strange request not so strange when taken in context, ultimately.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hello Ashley. Would you still happen to be in the avatar making business? If so, could you work up something using all or part of the following for me?

[img][/img]

edit on 15-9-2010 by Sanity Lost because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join